www.storymania.com
Storymania Logo

 

 

Essays - Reviews




Short Stories - Reviews
Poetry - Reviews
Novels - Reviews
Plays - Reviews
Screenplays - Reviews
Songs - Reviews
Non-Fiction - Reviews
Essays Reviews
Foreign - Reviews
Reference - Reviews
Children - Reviews
Genres - Reviews

Did Ya? by Matt Tracy (4)
"This was hilarious--anyone who likes to think they're above all that mischeief is lying to themselves. Thank you!" -- Nitro.
"Hahhahahahah-that was QUITE funny. " -- Maggie.
"'Hahaha,' wailed humanity. 'Flatulence is funny!' Two thumbs down....WAY down." -- Bennett.
"CHAT ROOM JUNK THREE THUMBS DOWN WRITE SOMETHING GOOD I'D LIKE TO READ IT .. JOHN" -- JOHN SPILBOR.


Turning Fifty by Danny I. Spitler (3)
"Smart, sophisticated, I liked it. I've never even pictured myself being age 50, but I think now I can." -- Christy Mack.
"two lines" -- sam sabio.
"Beautifully done! Sensitive, but not maudlin... Having passed that milestone myself, I can relate." -- Georgia Kraff, Raleigh, North Carolina, USA.


The Morning Shower by Danny I. Spitler (2)
"Cute, funny, and very smart. :) Good job, You have a good way of writing sophisticated humor." -- Christy Mack.
"since you have expended quite a few minutes on this dilemma, maybe it is time to move onto something else that is not so rhetorical in nature....." -- georgi.


Stranger To Myself by Omar Longoria (1)
"I couldn't grasp if you were happy about your experiences in not being yourself or upset about it. I don't know if maybe this was just an essay about what it described or if it was something different. Something meant to be deeper than what was written. (Sorry if it is just about what it's about I'm an English major and it's a force of habit for me to break apart everything). But I always have the questions that you described feeling. I either heard someone tell me this, or I read it (probably Emerson, I've been reading him a lot lately) but it said that you have stopped living life if you no longer look at life in askance about purpose and existence. So instead of self-criticism, your essay reminded me of this and made me feel that your experience was actually one of growth, something that you need to listen to, something you need to show you your purpose. " -- E.D. Traynum, Atlanta, GA.


A Thanksgiving Monday by Danny I. Spitler (1)
"Good! I liked it, you can use sensory details/figurative language very well. Thanks! I enjoyed. :):)" -- Christy Mack.


The Unfortunate Homophobe by Crazy Clown (13)
"Hmmm... I don't like this essay too much. It reminds me too much of the mentioned experience, and also of the just disgusting thought of homosexuals... but that is discussed in the essay itself." -- Crazy Clown.
"Everyone is entitled to their opinions, though if you are making any kind of argument for homosexuals, dont use degrading nicknames. Thats low. Secondly, the Church is hypocritical, so those who decide their platforms based on the Church follow suit. Just something to think about." -- Meg.
"You have excellent writing ability. I found this essay more interesting than some of your other "kinky" humor. PC is a superficial attempt to raise the self esteem of members of sub-cultures and minorities and makes use of more benign, "cosmetic" terms to describe aberrant behavior. Homophobe is not even in the dictionary. It was invented by the homosexual community to blanket the attitudes of those disgusted by such behavior. The "phobe" part indictes "fear of." I have no fear of gays. I merely think they're freaks. Even the word tolerance has been expanded by the PC brigade. It's original definition is "a recognition or respect of others whose behavior or beliefs differ from the norm." Today, tolerance means acceptance, something they will never get from me. The PC liberals demonstrate their hypocracy by insisting that I tolerate and accept the behavior of others, but they will not "tolerate" my right to disapprove of their behavior. The homosexual writer/producer influence has gone overboard in its portrayal of gays and lesbians in sit-coms and the way lifestyles of celebrity homosexuals are revered. They are depicted as the most gifted, creative group of people on earth. Like they are the truly "special" ones and it is an honor to have this "vocation." Unfortunately, I think there are a lot a very young kids getting this message, which is perhaps, their ultimate agenda." -- Dick Koss.
"First, Meg- Thank you for your review. I could always use another perspective and some positive criticism. However, some of that wasn't too positive. Just because you consider religion to be hypocritical doesn't mean all agree. Koss- Thank you kindly for your informative review. Your vision of the horrors of "PC-ness" was exactly what I was trying to portray in the essay, along with some form of "do as I say, not as I do"-ishness. As to your last sentence, it does seem a bit conspiratorial, but it makes sense in a way. Thank you both." -- Crazy Clown.
"Clown-I agree. Adding an "In my opinion" before my review would have cut down on the negativity. Sorry about that." -- Meg.
"On the contrary, I apologize for taking an opinion too seriously. I am sure you weren't trying to meaningly insult me, but to give me constructive criticism." -- Crazy Clown.
"I'm pro-gay rights. Extremely. I don't think they're freaks. I don't think they (most of the time) choose to be gay, as much as I didn't choose to be straight. No one chooses who they fall in love with, Koss. I didn't read the essay, but if it's just gay-bashing, I don't think I want to. :-\" -- Bennett.
"To Bennett: Well duh! I am not surprised that you can't read. You really shouldn't try to write and you can't help that you evolved from a monkey either. To Crazy Clown: I believe these mixed feelings are prevalent in our ever increasing requirements to become politically correct. Thanks. " -- Kate.
"To some of the critics: First, In my opinion, the Church is not hypocritical, it just has a hard time being on the unpopular side of a cultural subject. It stands firmly with Jesus and the Bible: Hate the sin not the sinner. Also, don't critique if you don't read the essay! You say you want to stop the ignorance in the world yet don't view the other side's opionion, the very definition of hypocrisy! To Crazy Clown: good essay, PC has gotten WAY out of hand, and I stand firm on your views." -- Justin Sands, Mt. Airy, N.C., USA.
"Thanks to every single reviewer, kind or not so, for your helpful advice and opinions. Eventually, I hope to write another essay on my newest opinion and reactions to homosexuality. I can only wish for understanding." -- Crazy Clown.
"Try this for religion: www.godhatesfags.com" -- Jenny.
"This is a truly repulsive attempt to justify your ignorance and bigotry. At least you seem to acknowledge how selective people are in which sections of the Bible they still consider "relevant"." -- Peter Rivendell.
"Rivendell immediately resorts to a childish, defensive ploy used by most liberals when they refuse to debate or acknowledge those who disagree with them. They begin by attacking the author's logic not with facts or reasoning, but by lashing out with labels such as "ignorance and bigotry." Extremely popular words from their arsenal of attack words where one size fits all. Just keep using them over and over to shut up your adversaries. This is a classic example of the hypocrisy of liberals. Yes, Rivendell, I mean you. You can run away but you can't hide. " -- Richard.


She's Just Relaxing by Danny I. Spitler (1)
"Some very good descriptive writing here, but it is just that--descriptive. But what's the point? An essay should have a point. You've categorized it under romance, and I think that clearly fits, but maybe you should expand it further, into a short story or novel. You've written quite a lot it seems, so why not try to gather them together into a longer cohesive work?" -- Jenny Mercer, Ft. Worth, TX.


Fathers And Sons And Baseball by Danny I. Spitler (1)
"i thought that it was a good paper and it applied to my intrests because i likie baseball but even if someone who didn't like baseball they would still be interested in the story. i would of liked to see alittle less writen about the diamondbacks and a little bit more written about the relationship with the father. the story is a good story and i would not make that many changes." -- jeremy accardo, normal, il, us.


Well, Shit by Crazy Clown (14)
"Um... I don't know if I am supposed to review my own works or not, but I just read this thing over, and... well, damn, I must have been high on something when I wrote that." -- Crazy Clown.
"Crazy Clown-- that has got to be one of the funniest essays I have ever read!! You may not have meant for it to be so cool, but your style and voice just make it even better, not to mention your great timing for humor. Keep it up! Maybe you could write another one like this when you're sitting on the john. Crap crap and awaaaaay!!" -- Samantha Carter, USA.
"... I am speechless. As a new author, I am utterly speechless at the sight of my first true review. I can't say thank you enough. I know you may have just meant to congratulate me for making you laugh, but I want to congratulate you for encouraging me more than anything I could have ever done. Thank you!" -- Crazy Clown.
"Crazy, you give a whole new meaning to the word shit, Have you ever thought about being a comic. That was funny, funny, funny. Now whenever I go to the bathroom I will laugh, laugh, laugh. Keep it up, and God bless freedom of speech" -- Janae D. Anthony, Huntsville, Alabama.
"Aw, I love you guys. Thank you so very much for your generous reviews. This was my first work here, although "The Test" was really my first story, but this is the work I got the most positive response from. Thank you!" -- Crazy Clown.
"This guy is insane! who would think of such a thing as having your poop come out of your arm, why would you even want that? Crazy wrote a good essay but the choice of topic was a little shaky." -- Nick Gentles, Normal, IL, US.
"I really thought you essay was very funny. I never knew people spent all that time on the toilet. Keep up the good (funny) work." -- Ora S. Sawyer, Chicago, Illinois, USA.
"Crazy Clown~ This was one funny essay that you wrote. I don't think I have ever read an essay on shit. But I love your sense of humor that you use and you keep the story interesting and something that you want to keep reading because it is so funny. You should definetely be a comic of some sort. Keep up the good work." -- Paige Siemion.
"Your essay was very interesting! How did you get the idea to write about something so strange. It was written well and made the reader laugh. The next time I go to the bathroom I will probably think about your crazy little essay." -- Sarah.
"They love me, they really love me! Honestly, thank you all for the praise. I really like this story, as it was my first one published, and I hope you all do too. I am pleased to have made you laugh. Anyway, I got the idea from my Health teacher in 9th grade; when he asked us what the worst waste of time was, to get to know us, he imparted upon us that unique answer, and an essay was born from it after years of forgetfulness. I just like to write about stuff that was never written about before, or at least not popularly. Finally, I just think that that would be hilarious as hell if it were to go into action. Don't you think? Consider all of the advantages!" -- Crazy Clown.
"When I was younger, I didn't comprehend that eating was linked to pooping. I thought it was just something that you had to do. It was gross and it smelled kinda funny. Your Essay was extremely amusing and wonderful to read I never thought that reading about shit would enduce to much laughter. Poop has always been a gross subject, but you have made it into a topic of humor and that envoke further discussion. Bravo! " -- Lessa, Normal, IL.
"Uh, ya. Sounds good. Where do you get your grass? I want some!" -- hairball82.
"Heeheehee... I like poo... Heeheehee... Woah... Where the hell did that come from? Anyway, I am really happy to hear so many great reviews. I love hearing feedback, and I hope to release some more liturature soon. Oh, and I get all of my weed from my 9th grade Health teacher." -- Crazy Clown.
"Haha! You're hilarious. I love all your stuff" -- Wolfa.


Swimming With Sharks by Danny I. Spitler (1)
"Very descriptive, kept my attention. " -- Shelley, Fullerton, California, USA.


Some Explanation Is In Order by Crazy Clown (1)
"Hahahaha!" -- Wolfa.


Ramblings Of A Crazy Dude by Michael Hunter (2)
"Cool. One problem, though: I just submitted a story that is a hell of a lot like yours, but I didn't even know yours existed until I looked under newtitles and there was your story. I apologize beforehand for writing "The Insane Ramblings of a Complete Idiot" without first seeing for similarities. My apologies" -- Crazy Clown.
"Oh, and another thing. We are clones, aren't we? We both write at around 11:10 at night, we should be doing homework, we write stuff that we normally wouldn't be able to say publically, and all of our friends (and ourselves, I suppose) watch "skinemax". You wouldn't happen to be adopted, were you?" -- Crazy Clown.


My Dog Opposes Communism by Tcn (6)
"heh. It was pretty clever, though it lacked a little direction. I guess you weren't really aiming for anything anyway. It is a pretty bold piece of writing, that pretty much casually admits what most of us highschool students really wouldn't like teachers to know. I wonder what your teacher gave you for a grade." -- Michael Hunter.
"I like it a lot, and it was certainly a great topic for a school essay, especially since there was no topic. I bet your teacher has never seen anything like that before! I wonder as well; what was the grade?" -- Crazy Clown.
"I found this essay to be quite confusing and without structure. As he said he seemed to ramble about things that made absolutely not sense. This essay was a lack of motivation and a easy way out." -- Marty Nelson, normal, Il, USA.
"I'm one confused critic...I don't understand the aim of you're writing. Butstill it sounded good whatever it was. But what was the grade anyway?" -- Nikki, Ft. Worth, TX, United States.
"kinda funny, but terribly erratic and rambling all over the place...the title was the only funny thing in this piece and the thing which drew me here. i grade this C-" -- sunny, DC, usa.
"Ehmm..m. Sehr gut Seite! Ich sage innig..!:) bmw" -- BMW, ..., ..., ....


Free Food by Danny I. Spitler (1)
"is this your therapy? i would use a psuedonym and not my real name....." -- georgi.


Dragonball Z - Akira Toryama's Drug Trip? by Crazy Clown (6)
"I agree." -- Tyrant.
"Hmmm... The shortest review I've ever recieved! Seriously, though, this was not one of my favorite essays. People who don't know what DBZ is have no clue what's going on, and those who do have heard it all before. Oh well." -- Crazy Clown.
"If you've been watching DBZ for 3 months, I dare to say you haven't seen all the sagas... am I right? In Portugal, I watched DBZ for 4 years or so... Accidentally, I caught the first episode. Oh the empathy!... The shear joy of it! Everything you say is pretty much accurate. And this goes to all the DBZ fans out there. Our admiration for DBZ may get us some cross-eyes... but it tastes fucking good." -- Carrilho, Lisboa, PORTUGAL.
"Ok, ok, you talked me into it. I confess! I was really a DBZ fan for much longer then that, probably my third or fourth year by the time this essay was written. Therefore, yes, I have seen all of the aired-in-US sagas, plus a couple in Japanese, and some in Spanish. I know pretty much everything that goes on in all of DBZ. Oh, and the first episode was great! It was a fantastic, action-packed start for the entire rest of the series! I love DBZ, and I hope you do too." -- Crazy Clown.
"Great, now I change my mind. I really have outgrown DBZ, but not the dozen shirts I bought, nor the deck of cards, nor the posters. What am I going to do now? Everybody thinks I am obsessed, when I haven't seen a show in months and don't even look at the posters anymore! I don't want to throw away prefectly good shirts and posters and cards just because the display an outdated appreciation for a show I no longer enjoy! Arg!" -- Crazy Clown.
"I wanted to tell you that it was real that clown Akira got the saiyan history book the history book is about as big as a ps2 box and its real except for the stupid naked bulma pics or android18 naked pics that drug man Akira shity added a lot of gunk that was not in the history book like when i went to a website about Akira Toriyama the gay smoker and he wrote a script about that kakarot and chichi his wife made..............well you get the idea he even had pictures like when gogeta did it with bulma and chichi all fake it said nothing about that in the history book know it was real except the stuf Crazy Clown added frieza couldnt destroy a mountain just by looking at it fake the Clown added it all know the history of saiyans didnt end at GT it was supposed to continue but the clown saw that he mixed it up about how much stupid stuff he added and so he locked the book away it rally happened long long long long long long ago." -- vegeta, Buena Park, California, United States.


A Place I'd Like To Forget by Tcn (3)
"I am really appreciating your work so far. You take these pointless little happenings and make them quite entertaining." -- Meg.
"First of all, I enjoyed reading all three of your pieces. A great job of utilizing satire, cynicism, and exposing the predictable gullibility of people without being condescending or arrogant. What amazes me most is that you have become cynical ( and rightfully so) at such a young age. It took me years to get thay way. " -- Dick Koss.
"Great use of words and insights into a process that all readers can identify with, albeit from the other side of the counter. I will look closer at the next checkout person I encounter. " -- Danny S. , Phoenix, AZ, USA.


Bruce Willis: One Of The Sexiest Men Alive by L Chapman (3)
".......... I've seen dicks before, and they all look pretty much the same to me. Bruce Willis' though? ..... *cough* .... well, I'm sure he'd be flattered, dear. " -- Kimber.
"I don't think you understand, Kimberly. This is one prize prick....I mean one of the best. Thoroughbred for sure....I think Bruce would be the man to turn me gay with that penis of his. Mmmmm-mmmmmmmm." -- Bennett.
"what a waste of space this is!" -- Jake.


American Tale by Steven R. Kravsow (2)
"Excellent! There was so much feeling behind these words. The story hit home as to how I feel, too. Keep up the great work, Steven. :o)" -- Tammy, VA.
"Once again, Steven, you prove your word wizardry with this short story....magnificent imagery and the theme is universal...what do we value and why? It is the story of life itself that gives credence to those things we hold so dear. Keep up the good work....Teresa" -- Teresa , Kentucky.


Screw Common Sense by Michael Hunter (3)
"Hm. You sound like a very interesting person, just by reading your most creative and unique short-bio. I almost didn't read your story, but I decided with a title like "Screw Common Sense" and an author with a gila moster as a dad or whatever, I finally decided if nothing else I would at LEAST get a smile out of the mess. But I was wrong, at least enough to admit it, I think. If this is a true story, it doesn't matter, because you had a semi-interesting story to begin with, well phrased sentences, good spelling, and even a few smiles (I usually never admit that). Good job." -- Kimberly De Liz.
"Michael, "You done good!" Both the essay and the violin (that's a tough piece) " -- Dick Koss.
"I too am a very shy person, and I have a tough time getting up infront of people. I understand the hardships of being a mute with no social skills. I thought your story was very inspiring to me because I am able to relate to your experience, and now maybe I can someday get the courage to speak or perform in front of other people. " -- Kelly McClain, Normal, IL, USA.


Food Stamp Day by L Chapman (12)
"Dude, seriously...stop posting stories...you're pushing mine all the way down...." -- Tyrant.
"Oh my God! You are serious - " -- anonymous.
"The choice of words that were used to write this paper should definetly be looked upon and changed. The writer should serioulsy think about his readers and what type of people will be reading his essay. The writer should also consider making his essay longer in more detail. Maybe explaining other experiences he has had with food stamp days and what his family has to go through. " -- Danah M. Durocher, Normal, IL, McLean.
"It was good for you to have pleasure once in every month." -- Masato Yamana.
"Maybe you should spend you fake money on something a little more intellegent. Get a job that way you can waste all your money on candy. To me it doesnt seem very intellegent to buy candy. Maybe you could tell us why you need food stamps, because there must be a reason. I would not like to hear your sad story. " -- Kevin Bollman, Normal, IL, USA.
"You people who reviewed are harsh. My family used to get food stamps when I was a child too. I remember getting the five dollars and spending it on candy. I just think that it was something that my parents felt would make us feel better since we never got candy at any other time. And to the man who asked why they were on welfare, most kids don't know that they're on welfare. When I was little I called foodstamps white money and regular dollars green money and knew no distinction. Some people just fall on hard times, some people knew that if they worked minimum wage in 1984 when I was a child, that they wouldn't make enough money to feed their kids and pay their bills and rent at the same time. Not to mention baby sitters, so the best alternative was to stay home and get welfare. Not everyone makes enough money to go to college and if you work at a factory, you never know when someone is going to lay you off. My parents put all of their efforts into my siblings and I, so that we could better our lives, now we're all employed and in a better situation than our parents and I think that the welfare money was well spent." -- E.D. Traynum, Atlanta, GA.
"I love when someone takes the time to write a piece from the heart. I felt like I was at your house, on food stamp day. To many people have fallen into this trap and it is hard to get out. Most people don't want to be on food stamps. they have to. " -- Frogger, St. Johns , az, apache.
"I READ SOME OF YOUR POEMS. IT IS GOOD TO READ SOMEONE FROM ANOTHER WORLD WHO DOESN�T KNOW THE RULES OF NORMAL WRITTING, IT SOUNDS FREE, TRUTHFULL AND IN THAT WAY PROFOUND AND BEAUTIFULL" -- ISELDAR KAY.
"Come on, the best alternative is not to be on welfare. That is the most ignorant comment I have ever heard. If all you can get is a job that pays minimum wage and its not enough, then you need to get more than one job. YOU ARE LAZY no matter how you look at. Oh, you also make unwise choices in Life." -- Real Honest.
"Is this for real? It seems like trash covered in a pile of hot dog shit. GET A JOB WELFARE HAGS!!!" -- Do you care?.
"to those who reviewed this poem....you have serious issues about welfare...what are you doing to in your spare time to change things for even one person...hmmmm, easier to criticize that effect change, if you dont like the content of the poem or essay then move on and read something else, or better yet, tell us where we can read some of your work :-)" -- georgi.
"Personally I like to do away with all nothing system. The state can pay for your candy bars and what are you doing to help yourself. MY Neice is on walfare while the state can't even help some one who in assistent living get a taxie to where he wants to go." -- Bug off.


Think Before You Write by Richard Koss (8)
"Thank-you Mr. Koss. That is excellent advice, some of what you said is downright quotable. In fact there were only two problems I had with it, uless your plan is to get people running for the dictionary for an exact definition on the words aphorism and irreverently. Since we're on this subject, might I ask if you would return the favor by looking over the story The Cotton Tale, I know it could be done much better, but I fail to see how, that's why I posted it in the first place. Thank-you again. " -- EC Allen.
"Richard, Writing is not learned, punctuation and grammar is learned. Writing is something that is given, and if you have not lived, you have not learned, and if you have not learned you have not written that masteriece, but to all, both young and old, if you wake in the morning and all you can think of is writing, then you are a writer no matter what the genre' I respect your opinion on what you have written," -- Janae D. Anthony.
"This is for Janae. "Punctuation and grammar ARE learned." A compound subject requires a plural verb. I agree that correct punctuation and grammar will not help a story or poem which lacks creativity or substance. But you can spoil a good piece with bad grammar and improper punctuation. It's like a wanna-be virtuoso playing a masterpiece filled with his mistakes. Proper diction, correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation are fundamental tools of good writing. Can someone become a brilliant architect without a basic understanding of carpentry, or masonry?" -- D Koss.
"Architect...masonry...carpentry? What the fuck are you on about this time. How dare you write this essay you unoriginal thief. Why not read something like Trainspotting by Irvine Welsh, or Further Adventures by Jon Stephen Fink and see how necessary perfect grammar etc. are. What I'm talking about DICK is freedom and originality, freedom of writing, and the originality to write something that is not constrained by these rules, trusting the intelligence of the reader to see through and become engrossed in the story. First you have to come up with something engrossing though, and you being a talentless possibly over-educated fuckwit couldn't possibly do such a thing. Slang DICK, usually grammar and spelling are out the fuckin window .andwhtwouldbewrongwithabandoninggrammarpunctuationetcifwhatyouaretryingtododoesnotrequireit.? What if,for example your character was not well educated and could only write pidgeon English? What if your character was completely nuts, or on speed or some other narcotic, and I'm not talking dialogue here, I'm talking characterisation and the originality and talent to create something new. DICK, you'll never amount to anything except an ignorant hypocrite, because you steal other peoples' work and you can't see past your textbook you sorry excuse for a person. Your work is like a car wreck, I read it because it's so bad, I have to see if it can get worse. I meant that in another review about reporting you, you're such a thief I'm sure someone would be interested in seeing you've attempted to copyright something you've nicked. You should be put in the stocks and pelted with eggs, you should be mocked in the centre of town for eight days and slapped on the ass with a hot poker, you should kill yourself, no-one should attend your funeral, you should die of shame, people will laugh about you after you're dead "Ha Ha Ha, he was the asshole who thought he was talented Ha Ha, and was really a complete bastard, writing other peoples' stories in his own words Ha Ha, and writing old jokes as his own stories..and removing all of the humour Ha Ha Ha what a prick". How old are you DICK, how long have you been churning out this offensive piss, do you friends and colleagues know what you get up to in your spare time? Is spare time all you have? Are you lonesome DICK? God it's fun insulting you because there is just so much wrong with what you write, and what you stand for, but I really must leave at this juncture, I've got a lead on your home address and I'm going to have you buggered by a large bear. OK, later DICK, see you at your next submission...wonder which writer will be stolen from this time. OOOHH the suspense. " -- Phil, London.
"Ah, Phil, Where are you hiding now? Dublin or London? You really have an eye for what's bad. I had a friend like you once. Hated establishment people, conformists, conservatism, God, morality, people who made money, etc. He was a very brilliant guy. A real artist. Finally shot himself. " -- D K.
"As a teenager who sometimes writes, and often reads, and reads other teenagers' stories often (if not always reviews...err...), I appreciate what you're written here. It's very applicable, especially the part about reading other authors. But I disagree with your interpretation of one thing: you say, and you mean it as criticism, that teens tend to focus on "...writing about themselves, their experiences and their inquisitiveness as to why the world can�t be as they think it ought to be. I suppose this is to be expected." I can hear the sigh after that last line. This is definitely to be expected. Teenagers don't have too much experience. We think we do sometimes, but we don't know too much about the world. I believe in the cliche "write what you know"; then you'll be truthful. Maybe teens shouldn't write about *ourselves*, but it's going to be more real than writing done about something that we have no experience with. (This is the major mistake that I make, writing about love and hate, pain and responsiblity, things I know little about.) Though it may be tiresome for adults to read, self-centered writing _is_ to be expected. I hope that some of the teens around here read your essay." -- Cait, --, --, USA.
"Thank You Cait. You are so right. What else can I expect young people to write about? You are light years ahead of me. When I was a teenager, I never dreamed of writing anything. All that stuff was for nerdy people. I wanted to be a Marine. I can tell by the way you express yourself, you already have a great head start. Instead of writing about real life experiences all the time, like love, hate, sadness, etc., try just making up a funny or less serious story about friends, parents, animals, whatever. Just let your imagination wander. I don't think everything we write has to be so philosophical, or thought provoking, or entirely truthful, for that matter. It's good to lighten up sometime. Good luck to you. " -- DK.
"Ehmm..m. Sehr gut Seite! Ich sage innig..!:) bmw" -- BMW, ..., ..., ....


After The Rain - How The West Lost The East by Sam Vaknin (1)
"yawn!!!! this site is about the art of storytelling. essays are nothing more than opinions, which like air are freely available." -- sunny, DC, usa.


The Value Of Material Things by Jennifer Nobile Raymond (4)
"Is that a true story? That is so sad and you described it really well. Well done!" -- Paula, Scotland.
"Thanks, Paula. Unfortunately, it is a true story..." -- Jennifer.
"Why wasn't the moving company liable for your belongings? I believe that unless you are self-moving, they are responsible. This has nothing to do with the story except to say that it is a gaping hole in your essay which really needs to be answered somewhere IN the essay." -- Candace.
"Candace - I agree this piece of information is missing, but the essay could only be 750 words, so I made a decision to leave it out. In fact, the moving company was only responsible for damages, not loss. There were many other things involved that resulted in my family not getting any money. This essay was supposed to be about how the family overcame an adverse situation, which is why I focused more on our reaction then on the actual event. " -- Jennifer.


Whispering To Death by Lewd Muse (1)
"I've reached a perfect medium of talent, it seems. A horizon. If it were crap, certainly a hungry enough critic would rip through it. If it were gold, some hopeful reader would doubtlessly review it praisefully. Since I've received no reviews, it is safe to say it is not crap and it is not gold, but it is a composite of the two." -- Lewd Muse.


The Lost Generation by Julia Riffle (3)
"Your essay is well written and I do not totally disagree with your thesis. But, the youth movement you suggest simply does not exist. You pose many questions but fail to adequately answer them for the reader. Consider that the youth movement of the 1960's has resulted in the parents of today. Now examine the youth of the 1950's with those of the current generation. Would you consider the youth movement of the 1960's, which has given us the childern of today, successful? If not, which would be a reasonable conclusion when looking at the position our youth are finding themselves, why would a current youth movement be the answer? Religion has a purpose but in a society that has come to label religious people "radical zealots" and values extreme "rights" as an alternative, I believe more than saying the youth will rise is required." -- Greg Olson, New York, NY.
"Hi, I liked your essay However, you should consider leaving out religious statments because not all American youth believs in Jesus Christ. Thus, the youth might feel that your essay is not very open-minded. " -- Alex, NY, NY, usa.
"I wrote this essay with the religious componant for a purpose. No, not all youth believe in CHrist, but sometimes I wonder if we all did, whether life would settle down. In lieu of the recent events, I am very proud to put this out into the world. The meaning is this, and only this... believe in something more than yourself, and you can make a difference. Julia" -- julia, Tigard, OR, USA.


The Debate Goes On by Clark G Curtis (1)
"Wow! You're one funny guy! I loved this essay, and I was snickering the whole way through, cuz I've been down that road a few times. Keep up the good work!" -- Bryce V. Giroux, London, Ontario, Canada.


On Art (I) - The True Vs. The Artificial Artist by Erik (3)
"An interesting, if flawed peice of work. What exactly is your argument, and why is the reader assumed female? There seems little purpose in postulating arts definition within the context of the self - this is not a liberty a critic can take as art can be divided into heirachy (an artist's superiority achieved by higher intellect) and society, i.e that of the artist, not that of the present day. D- Please try harder next time." -- barry norman.
"This is just a collection of thoughts about creativity. I was extremely bored in a history class, if I remember, some considerable time ago, and jotted this stuff down. Sorry it doesn't meet with your approval." -- Author.
"What makes you think I assumed that the reader was female? If I remember, I alternated between 'he' and 'she' because writing s/he etc looks very sad. Political correctness should never be taken to ridiculous extremes in my opinion. " -- author.


Getting A Free Lunch On Bay Street by Howard Freedman (2)
"Great Job! A real treat to read. " -- Jodi, Toronto, On, Canada.
"I was puled into the story,wihout being able to stop till the end.Interesting with an aroma of exotic lands." -- Emma, Ramat-Gan, Israel.


Colombia by Iveth Jaramillo (1)
"If i had known this when you came here... mi carino! Yo te quiero, Kathy!" -- Paul Mirandette, Trois-Rivi�res, Quebec, Canada.


No To The Death Penalty by Alejandro Dubois Arrese (7)
"Your arguments are valid, but I live in South Africa, where crimes such as rape, vehicle hijacking and murder have increased by over 300 percent since the abolition of the death penalty" -- Alistair, Cape Town, South Africa.
"There is no logical reason to keep a convicted murderer alive. It is a waste of time and extremely expensive to allow someone to continue to live and most likely, unfavorably influence the lives of many others, causing even more damage to society. How ironic, that most of the people who are against capital punishment, are also in favor of legalized abortion, or "pro choice" as they prefer to call themselves. Leaving someone to fester on death row is less compassionate than ending their lives quickly. You can blame the bleeding hearts, the appeals system, and the fame seeking ACLU type attorneys, for inmates spending years on death row. That, to me, is more inhumane than executing them." -- Dick Koss.
"Why should my tax dollars go to keep people like Tim Mcveigh alive? What about Bin Laden? Should we pay for him to live and eat healthy? People like you need to experience a great personal loss by some jerk, then you'll change your tune. Agree or not!" -- Sky, NYC.
"i agree, the death penatly is inhumane, we should try to reform people who commit crimes. unfortunately, this world is short of compassion and time and people with messed up parents, no jobs and messed up lives are all over the place. just like with mad animals, the best alternative at that point is to put them to sleep. they have suffered enough. but ideally, we would rehab all such accursed people." -- sunny, DC, usa.
"Do you also sad sometime we can get wrong person." -- Jeanette H.
"I am a European writer and I don't understand the death penalty at all. We don't have this punishment in Europe! Do you know it is SIX times more expensive to execute a person than it is to keep him alive for the rest of his life? Those facts are wellknown in Europe but it seems to me that you have never heard of it. It has been investigated over and over again. These are the American facts. Do you know that the U.S.A. is the ONLY Western country still believing in this Middle Age kind of punishment? " -- Sun, Amsterdam, Holland.
"Why do you fucking liberals continuously lie when you try to make a point? You have absolutely no evidence, nodda, nothing, that can show it is more costly to taxpayers to execute a person then keep him alive in prison for life. How the fuck did you come up with this stat? The appeals process, judicial motions, stays of execution, and public defenders, etc., yes these inflate the cost of executing a murderer. That's because we keep the bastards alive for over ten years after they've been sentenced. If we gave these people swift justice, as they entitled, these costs would not be incurred. There is no juctice without appropriate punishment. Living 40 years in prison with three square meals a day, a Tv, exercise equipment and a library is not punishment. That's a better life than being homeless. " -- Richard .


Qualities Of The Perfect Teacher by Laura M�ndez (3)
"Puts teachers in a totally new perspective. Mind-boggling and life changing. Makes you want to begin a demonstration for the emancipation of teachers from the tyranny of students. Ending could be tightened up with a closing though." -- Dennis, Pembroke Pines, Sultan Kudarat, Pilipinas.
"my friend " -- hihg, new york.
"A perfect teacher essay" -- Daizy, Namibia, Tsumeb.


Life by Carolina Arango (4)
"I like the way that you were actually brave enough to express your thoughts on "life". What is life?" -- Happy2000.
"There are a lot of aspects in this essay that I could have related to many years ago...however, now that I am grown up, I still find myself identifying with the main idea, but applying it to experiences that I encounter at my present age. I thought your word choice was somewhat choppy, but understandable at the same time. It was a good essay to get me thinking about my life and put certain things into perspective." -- katie.
"I think that the essay had a lot of good points about life being both fair and unfair." -- Suzy Rucks, Bloomington, Illinois, USA.
"two lines" -- Amy.


Global Vision by Iveth Jaramillo (1)
"You did it! You are somebody in life, for me. You contributed to make a large smile in my life! Te quiero! For siempre!" -- Paul Mirandette, Trois-Rivi�res, Quebec, Canada.


Friends Are Forever by Adriana Garcia (9)
"What's wonderful about it is it utilized colloquial english. Like a jigsaw puzzle, it put a fact of life in a new perspective. And the title rocks, too!" -- Abi, Pembroke Pines, Florida, USA.
"I really related to the story on a far less serious note. I just started college, and I do not get to see my best friends like I usually did. This story reminds me that my friends are the best thing in my life and I should not take my time with them for granite. Thanks for reminding me of my friends." -- Vince, Normal, Illinois, United States.
"What a good essay. It was very interesting and emotional. I know what a wonderful feeling it is to have that best friend with you and the joy they bring in to your life. Even if you fight or have and argument no matter what happens their is this special bond between the two of you. Having a friend makes life seem so much brighter. " -- Jessica Conroy, Blommington, IL.
"The essay really made me feel the authors emotions and feelings. I almost feel like I even knew her." -- Lindsay Rae Rucks, Normal, Illinois, USA.
"Check your spelling and grammar. Try to stay away from words that you keep repeating. Break your thoughts up into more paragraphs. To have it make more sense to the reader explain in more depth what is going on and what you mean. Watch your tenses. Make sure everything is either past or present. Go back and re-read the essay slowly, and try to find some mistakes. It usually really helps. Use better transitions from paragraph to paragraph, especially after you break them up more. Think about who your audience is, who you think will be reading your essay and make sure everything is understandable to that person, or type of people. Does your title fit with the story?" -- Sara Smado, Normal, Illinois, United States.
"This essay was very touching to me. I think that a lot of people who do read this, they will relate to it in some way. Everyone needs someone and that is what this author is trying to tell his/her readers. She has a few grammatical errors and needs to review it over again, but for the most part I think that it is a touching and compelling essay, let alone very well written. " -- Danah M.Durocher, Normal, IL, McLean.
"i truly believe that there is a friend out there for each and everyone of us. its just that you have to search for that person. i mean we all have friends but did you ever stop to think about what your friends meant to you. or why they were around. we have to have someone that we can trust, but if there is really no one that we can trust then maybe we dont need friends and just trust in ourselves. i mean there are occasionally people that you can trust everywhere that you go,but u cant find that special friend not unless you go out and search for them." -- Tia.
"ciao, no se si eres Adriana que estudio en Valencia si es as� podras leer esto y escribirme. un saludo" -- bernabe, valencia, spain.
"ita all bull shit with lot of grammer mistake" -- suren.


Poem Analysis by Ana Lucia Mora (1)
"I think it was quite excellent how she broke down the poem into its elements. I guess that's what happens in an analysis. She used simple, everyday language to describe something wonderfully profound. She reminded of me of Frank Sinatra's "The Impossible Dream." Oh, is he dead?" -- Dennis, Quezon City, Philippines.


Cloning by Federico Rivera Burrowes (2)
"I once did a research paper on "cloning", i know alot on the subject and how it is being performed today. I think in your paper you should mention some ideas of human cloning and questions such as: What if human cloning is possible? or What is needed to clone a human?" -- Brian Welker, Normal , IL, U.S.A..
"i believe that cloning is a big issue, in my opinion, i think that cloning should be used but only to a certain extent. it should be used for necessary things and not worry about using cloning as something that is going to get out of hand" -- Tia.


An Education Problem by Juan Jose Duran (1)
"this is the best essay that I have ever seen. I think it should be published throughout the world in the most famous diaries." -- francisco el matematico, cali, balle, colombia.


Evil Vs. Goodness by David Valencia (1)
"After reading your work, I agree without evil the world would just be one big ball of goodness, and a whole lot of unemployed policemen. Ummm, the posibility, kind of make you wonder Go(o)d -vs- (D)evil. Your work is thought provoking, and I look forward to reading more from you." -- Janae D. Anthony.


Jewels Of Joy - Life's Little Glories by Abigail I Copuyoc (1)
"you blew me away. your poem is a hurricane to." -- iseldar kay.


Freedom by Maria Camila Bernal (1)
"Your paper has a good core but you need to focus on what your main points are and stick to them. Your paper tends to drift and becomes confusing, try to pick two or three main points and stick to them. You might also try to reorganize your toughts so that they flow more smoothly." -- Ryan, Normal, Illinois, United States of America.


Ironic by Juliana Carrillo (2)
"Isn�t it ironic...don�t you think!!!" -- Nerpis, Normal, IL, USA.
"I'm have litl dog & cat! I want to share with you were you'll be find this for your pets: collar nice buy cat buy nice cat collar collar buy cat nice nice collar buy cat nice collar cat buy nice cat collar buy buy quality cat collar nice buy cat collar nice buy collar cat dog collar " -- Mark, Berlin, Berlin, France.


Songs From My Attic by Steven R. Kravsow (5)
"I loved this story, you describe things so clearly and beautifully, I almost felt like I was right there in the attic with you. It was like a piece out of YOUR own life time capsule." -- Katie, Canada.
"Love your sense of word play. An absolutely beautiful tale with such vivid description I could almost smell the dust!" -- Pammie, Lansing, Michigan, US.
"Absolutely beautiful story! I found myself vividly picturing each piece of the history you uncovered; anticipating the next. The detail, the gentle words to descibe things, they truly set the mood. What a pleasure to read! Your talents are certainly unmeasurable, Steven. Two thumbs up!" -- Tammy, Virginia.
"A word picture masterpiece.....very nicely done." -- JT.
"Not so much the imagery that captures the majesty of the piece, as many a poet can best the "Coffee Stains" and such of this piece, but rather the raw emotion that is portrayed. I suppose I am too used to the generic and sterile archetypes of sci-fi characters (although I got a good deal of emotion with Atlas Shrugged) and the sappyness caught me off guard, but it manages to be that cool without being a chick flick. Huzzah and Kudos!" -- Tyrant.


Pride by Erik (1)
"I thought that this was a very well written essay. It had a lot of support . The author got his point accorss and there were many good points." -- Kelly Watt, Normal, Illinois , United States.


A Dream by Lawrence Vaduva (1)
"I think that this essay was a pretty good essay, it was confusing at times with all the talk of the different dreams. It also had an abundance of grammatical errors. The point that it is trying to make was very vaild." -- Courtney Louvar, Normal, IL, USA.


Intolerance by Erik (3)
"The term "melting pot" implies assimilation,where we speak a common language and a common culture prevails. Not likely to happen in this world. As for most of your words, a lot of the same old rehash which dwells on the obvious. There will always be a spirit of ethnocentrism within a race, nationality or culture. This is natural pride, inherent in all of us. Such pride or attitude often results in a superior feeling or the dislike or intolerance for another individual or race or nationality, which is so often, mistakenly described as the result of ignorance or bad parental influence. It is simply just our nature. Hypocrites who write about bigots, racists and homophobes, consider them ignorant,intolerant, mean spirited, unworthy to occupy the same room as those who decry such behavior and attitudes. These hypocrites are worse in my opinion, because they who preach tolerance, refuse to tolerate the intolerant." -- Richard, Oh.
"Fair enough. This was just a school essay, I'm not claiming to have all the answers. My teacher liked it anyway. Whether you call it 'ethnocentricism' or 'national pride' it amounts to the same thing, and personally, I'd rather be without it. Haven't you ever heard of the argument that nationalism leads to imperalism which leads to war? But then I expect you'd advocate that, too. " -- Author.
"Erik, you are the poster boy for the young brainwashed students influenced by left wing, pot smoking, ideologues who have infested the faculties of our once great colleges and universities. "Have you ever heard the argument that...." What a lame defense of whatever point your trying to make. I've heard a hell of a lot more than you have and they're all re-hashed bullshit from the likes of Marx, Nitsche, and a host of others. Why don't you read something from the other side of the aisle or are you afraid that would confuse you and challenge you pre-conceived notion about words like imperialism and the nature of wars. You read and listen to only what you know will confirm you notions about such things. Take a look at the "Red Symphony" (availble on the internet), a lengthy documentary released in the 1960's about the interrogation of an elite, powerful communist architect in 1938. Stalin wanted an excuse to execute him and he was questioned for 48 consecutive hours by a Doctor named Rakovsky. The man told of the three main obstacles to the success of world domination by communism. They are: capitalism, Christianity, and nationalism. In order for communism to succed, all three of these obstacles must be eliminated. Take a close look at this country and you will see that the media, academia, and the current administration are united in their goal to remove these aforementioned obstacles from our society to pave the way for communism. This is not conspiracy theory hogwash, it is reality and relies on the gullibility of those who welcome "change" and the cultural decline of the family and morality in general. " -- Richard.


The Girlfriend Before I Lost My Virginity by Jimmy Hap (20)
"Your essay was well written and expressed a lot of feelings. I think that your essay can relate with a lot of people. You have a few errors in your typing but other than that your sentence structue was great. Your essay flowed very easily and was well organized." -- Stacey Helregel, Normal, Illinois, USA.
"I think this was a good essay. The author was very descritive in telling his story. You could tell that he had a very sincere voice. His words came out at me from the paper. I think that he should proof read the paper before he submitted it, because there were a lot of grammar mistakes made. Overall it was a very put together essay. I could really relate to the essay! Tucora, ISU " -- Tucora Henry, Phoenix, Illinois, United States.
"I thought, your general idea was great, it was different. However I'd like to see more description, in the form of solid details. right now I you have these lists that go on, and on, it's like a poem rather than an essay. Thanks for sharing" -- Romel D. Jamison, Normal , Illinois, USA.
"I enjoyed reading this essay quite a bit. I liked how the author described his innocence from the past. I especially liked how he reached into the past and grabbed a part of his innocence and brought it back to the present." -- LeAnn Rocha, Normal , Illinois, USA.
"Very nice essay. I really enjoyed to read it and I think that it happens with all the boys of the world." -- Pedro Marinho Coutinho, Normal, Illinois, USA.
"I thought the eassay was pretty good. Your ideas and thoughts really hit home. Your typing needs a few corrections, but it was easy to follow and well constructed. " -- Ty Winkelhake.
"your essay was very well written. I think all of us have that side but most of us dont know we have it or dont want to show it" -- Nick Barclay, Normal, Illinois, USA.
"I really enjoyed what you had written about meeting up with this previous girlfriend. I think that the way you described how you reminisiced about what used to be, really gave me a sense of what really went on before you claim you were "corrupted." I think that you had a lot to say about the way you felt then and the way you feel now. " -- Andrea White, Normal, IL, United States.
"I really enjoyed your essay. As I read along I found myself going back and remembering what it was like to feel innocent and not have to worry. I almost felt as if the essay ended too quickly. I would have liked to know more about the girl and your feelings with her. Not just that you felt innocent. How do you feel now that you brought back some of the innocence with you? Do you find your relationship(s) any different? Just a thought, great essay!" -- Joril, Normal, IL, usa.
"It makes you feel how an apparently insignificant memory, can turn in to a show of emotions..very interesting, very real." -- Adriana Quevedo, Rio de Janeiro, RJ, Brazil.
"Your essay is very good because it recognized a certain life pattern that we all have but have not realized. We all have that brush with innocence once in our lives, and as quickly as it comes, it goes away. The only thing it needs as more quantity. It sounds like a very good introduction to something that could be really good." -- Abigail Copuyoc, Pembroke Pines, Florida, United States.
"Uplifting stuff. " -- ___.
"I really enjoyed your essay. It was something that I could personally relate to. I enjoyed the description and details that you used. There were a few grammatical errors but it was a great essay." -- Tom Lassandrello, Normal, IL.
"I really enjoyed your essay. It was something that I could personally relate to. I enjoyed the description and details that you used. There were a few grammatical errors but it was a great essay." -- Tom Lassandrello, Normal, IL, U.S..
"The story was pretty good, I would have liked to hear more about this girl though...what she's like now, why they broke up way back then. I think allot of people can defiantely relate to the story, it attracts a big audience. It was a good story, but maybe some more substance could be added." -- Jenny, Normal, IL, USA.
"Very interesting, made me think of innocents lost, and how I lost it. " -- Janae D. Anthony.
"I thought that what you wrote was from the heart. I dont know what made you write about that but it was very interesting. I cant say that i have went throught the same thing yet but i can see that you liked yourself alot more before you corrupted yourself. I would have liked to know more about how this girl acted toward you when she saw you. I would have been better with a little background. Overall very interesting," -- Kevin Bollman, Normal, IL, USA.
"All I can say was the story was true. You were able to find out what was missing in your life and figured out what happens to us guys. It made me think back to the time of innocence that I once had. " -- Gavin Pearson, Elmwood, Illinois, USA.
"I thought your essay was good. But maybe next time you should check your grammer mistakes so people can read it easier and understand what you are writing a little better. You were very descriptive and sincere in you writing and it flowed well. I think your essay can relate to a lot of people." -- Paige Siemion.
"Man... as a guy soon to lose his virginity, this essay has taught me to appreciate exactly how great I've had it so far. That won't stop me from doing what I want though!" -- Looney Bin.


Remembering Jamie by Jennifer L O'callaghan (4)
"That was a great story but I felt a little disappointed when you didn't tell how she died. Maybe that keeps suspense and doesn'r bring the sadness that didn't need to be in the story. I figured you wanted to keep the same mode of the narator being angry instead of sad. I'd really like to know what your intentional death was among this girl. You can make something up, I just need to hear something for closure." -- Maria Tomsha, Peru, Illinois, USA.
"Jen, I enjoyed the title and this essay. Again, I must say that your descriptions are brilliantly. This was a good passage about your feelings and how you felt about the loss of Jamie. I was with you all the way. I urge you to consult "Writers Markets 1999" or "Short Story Writers 1999" and start submitting your works. Please do it now and don't delay, because you surely have formidable talent." -- Amanda Castro-Socci, Washington, DC.
"I really enjoyed this essay. The way that it was written made me feel like I was there and I knew Jamie. I would have liked to know how she died. The way you described your feelings was amazing! It really makes you stop and think of what is important to you and how valuable life really is. " -- Angie Jacobsen, Normal , IL, United States of America.
"I thought this essay was very powerful. It kept my interest the whole way through, and that is a lot to say because usually I hate to read and it is very hard for me to keep my attention. One thing that kinda bothered me though was that they didn't mention how she died. I know that is beside the point, but I was really curious as to what may of taken her life. " -- Jennifer, Normal, Illinois, United States.


Dragons, A Collection by Gary Bolstridge (3)
"I really liked these two articles. They were both humorous and in a lot of ways they explain things that would be nice to bo true." -- Tom Engbrecht.
"I only read the story about the dragons because I am not interested with the tooth fairy. I thought it was a good story of how we have lost our imagination in todays society. We believe in nothing anymore unless science can prove it. " -- Dave Hansen, normal, IL, USA.
"These are two stories that were fun to read. They let you know just because you can't see something it doesn't mean its not there. " -- Martin Acevedo, Normal, IL, USA.


Paths To Take, Decisions To Make by A C Christine (4)
"Reminds me of "The Road Less Taken" by Robert Frost but lacking in empathy. I read it because I kind of felt sorry for A.C. who has gotten no reviews. As far as originality goes, you get an F for ripping off my second-favorite poet (Poe takes the gold). Imagery gets an A as well as personification. Kudos, and do pursue those aspirations of yours...I hope I won't be too lazy to. " -- Tyrant.
"Your essay was brief but vivid. Your descriptions and analogies are both strong and give the reader a great mental picture. I think that most of us felt the same way as you did when graduating high school." -- Matt Chizeck.
"Good imagery, but what do you mean exactly?" -- Abi.
"I haven't checked up on this in a while, but someone asked what I meant here. I was trying to explain how confused I felt right out of highschool...I'm from a college town and had two very good schools to chose from. I could either stay at home with my folks, save money and go to school or move 500 miles away from them with a friend and live on peanuts. Looking back now I wished I would have moved...I like peanuts! Oh well, I'm two and a half years into college and future looms and it's scary and I think about what it would have been like to move away from this ghost town and take that path with the little monsters hiding in the brambles. Yet, I'm still young and that path isn't to far behind me. Aww..the aspirations of youth! :)...Carpe diem." -- AC. Christine.


There are 49 title entries with reviews on this page.


Go to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
 

Copyright © 1998-2001 Storymania Technologies Limited. All Rights Reserved.