www.storymania.com
Storymania Logo

 

 

Non-Fiction - Reviews




Short Stories - Reviews
Poetry - Reviews
Novels - Reviews
Plays - Reviews
Screenplays - Reviews
Songs - Reviews
Non-Fiction Reviews
Essays - Reviews
Foreign - Reviews
Reference - Reviews
Children - Reviews
Genres - Reviews

What Nursing Taught Me About Life And Death by Natalie Hallworth (1)
"Dear Natalie, Thank you for sharing your Nursing Experiences. I alway wanted to do Nursing BUT l took a different part and chose another career. BUT l also looked after my Sick mother, hence during her last few years of her life l became her carer. I landed up looking after my sick mother as well as other Old people in a residential Home, (most of who have now passed away. There was a very sweet old lady of 95 years of age who had dementer. It was so sad to see old people in Residentail homes. If l was not with my mother God knows what she would have felt about me during her last days. I found my mother dead in her bed the next morning. But when my mother was alive she would always thank the Nurses in whatever they did, She always knew that people like you are human beinging too - Nurses are truelly Angels. At the time when l used to consider taking Nursing after leaving school 1974, l never thought about the other side - that is also having to deal with death. You really have to have a very strong mind to handle these situations and you and your colleagues are doing a wonderful job. God Bless all the Nurses. " -- Amy, Hayes, Middlesex, UK.


Truth by Adele Staufer (1)
"You are so lucky to have had the best memories of your child hood. Reading your work was beautiful, where does one see lemon trees etc in this heavily polluted Britain. (I am in my 50's and l still remember my granfathers house - l haven'[t see another house like it - it was beautiful and tree lined where we spend our summer days playing. Beautiful memories are impended in the heart." -- Amy, Hayes, UK.


Oh Australia, How I Hate Thee by Thepratmeister (7)
"Ah yes, once again, the ignorance." -- Hugh.
"Ahhh, I thought it was funny, but then again I don't live in Australia" -- kwilt.
"A play online craps spending stack fishhooks. " -- online craps, online craps, online craps, online craps.
"That's just what I was going to say!" -- thepratmeister.
"It's strange, for a person who purports that australia has no import or affect, you really are affected, you need to take a holiday mate, it seems that all of this futile negatativity is having an affect on you. can i suggest a destination? I was thinking somewhere like, wherever the fuck you came from. Did you ever give thought to the possibility that the reason you've encountered so much grief socially is because your a negative closed-minded creep? this is called irony, look it up, its actually in australian dictionaries too. " -- rents.
"Irony? In Australia? I don't think so, tossface." -- thepratmeister.
"everything you say about australia is clearly racist, and we have no british masters we are our own country.. all the reasons you hate australia seem to be showing just how racist you are to australians, maybe you need to actually come to australia to see what we're really like, and by the way politicians dont represent the interests of the australian people most of the time. Intelligence, in thepratmeisters head? i don't think so, tossface." -- Alec, Brisband, Queensland, Australia.


Life On High by Rose Reitman (3)
"This is something that hits home for me a lot. I can sympathise with you on all fronts. I too, in ways hide from the world and the issues I should be dealing with through pot. I still use and admittedly I'm high right now, but you know how it goes when you got a routine? I seriously want to face the problems of my life and be a better person for it, rather than cast them away and get high and forget them. Sure forgetting the pain of life is good, but I know it will catch up with me some day and drag me down. I used to be a really energetic person, a person with ideas and motivation, with a good crowd of friends and a loving family. Once I began weed 5 yrs ago, I slowly began to shed my friends who werent into weed smoking; I guess I thought it was cool, and I was somehow above them for doing it... I dunno. But over the last 4 yrs I have lost all my friends except those who do pot. And the friends I have now, I have good deep relationships with despite we are only really weed buddies. I like your story, it triggers the thought of putting myself through counselling to deal with these problems. However, I know I won't.. My motivation has completley evaporated and I cannot seem to deal with stuff. I can't explain how lazy my life has become since weed gripped me. Getting high is very overated, sure it was fun when I started with all the fun accesories and parties but now the parties have gone and the accessories are not needed. I'm at work right now, high, I skin up 2-3 a night, when I finish I will skin up another 2 and go to sleep. Hi my name's Sasu and I have a problem! Weed. I loved your description of what your going through, I think you have done really well stopping, and continuing to stop, I hope that you can come out the other side a new person thanks to your courage and honesty. Thanks for sharing this." -- Sasu.
"Does handicapper omaha weak online free bingo! " -- bingo, bingo, bingo, bingo.
"Rose, this is wonderful. Wherever you are I miss you every day. Rest in peace beautiful girl." -- Jenn.


Vitry-Sur-Seine Half-Marathon - April 23, 2006 by Terry Kaufman (1)
"Choose speek ragged 888 casino? " -- 888, 888, 888, 888.


Purge - Goodbye by Briony Carvalho (9)
"This kept sending shivers down my spine when reading it. It shocked me a little and stopped me in my tracks completely. This clearly goes very deep indeed. Just thinking about what has happened in this is making me struggle to comment on it." -- PP, UK.
"well not sure which is the saddest, your story or you leaving. sorry to hear about them both but i guess you have to do what you think is right. you were fun to have around, well not that you were around all that much but you have a real nice sense of humor and you comments and poems were always fun to read. be nice if things work out for you, you're young and there's always the hope. i think i'll be joinin you in taking a storymania break, since they did away with the advisor section (something that was quite active before you came aboard) the site has lost a lot of the personal touch that made it fun and others, like yourself (not as cute of course) seem to come and go quite quickly. anyhow, keep trying to make things better and one day it will happen. good luck." -- curious.
"sorry for the couple of typo's, guess i had my mind in a cloud or something." -- curious.
"Uhhhh, you can't be talking about leaving storymania.......I mean, I don't understand a lot of what you have written if that's the case......I love reading your things...I love recieving your reviews.....I am just floored by this revelation here.....Please tell me I'm stupid and didn't get what you were trying to say. And I'm dreadfully sorry from the bottom of my heart for what happened to you." -- kwilt.
"Thank you so much for your words, made me feel that maybe I touch a lot more people than I think I do. It really means a lot to me. I just feel the words have dropped out of me at the moment. Who knows how long the break will last but I will keep following your stuff until I am inspired again. Curious, if you're ever in England or I'm ever in your neck of the woods I'll buy you a pint and Kendall, pop along for a JD as well...think we could all do with one to cope with all of this stuff called life! PP - wish I could have told you when it was happening but now you know - thanks for being there." -- Briony.
"Oh yeah, Curious...don't you dare give up or I won't come back!!" -- Briony.
"Deal" -- kwilt.
"Sad write...hugs for you...and if you ever get down south... I'll pour you a glass of homemade wine (since drinking seems to be a popular topic here lol). Don't have to post...but WRITE, it does help in the healing process. :)" -- mattie.
"We straight bet texas hold em blinds underdog advantage double vigorish? " -- texas hold em, texas hold em, texas hold em, texas hold em.


The Burglar, My Husband And I by Amarjit Bhambra (1)
"refreshing to read your stories, i can just imagine the laughs each time ur relive them. thanks for brightening up a dreadfully cold day." -- curious.


Stormy Petrels by Denise Clement (7)
"VERY INTERESTING-WOULD BE A GREAT FILM STORY LINE." -- Tim, USA.
"Great story, very detailed work, remained exciting all the way through" -- kwilt.
"The imagery is enjoyable but compromised by inadequate puctuation. Lots of potential here, though." -- Rychwa.
"Of course, the review appears with a typo, but I can't fix it--outta' my hands." -- Rychwa.
"Your story is like an answer from Paul Harvey...now I know the rest of the story. Leander is my gggrandfather and is buried in the Hysler Cementary just a few miles from where I live. Thank you for such a delightful story that I've heard parts of while growing up. Most the old folks are gone now..so your story keeps them real...thank you...Judy McCabe" -- Judy McCabe, Jacksonville, Fl, USA.
"HELLO;sorry about the punctuation in my story- I write like I speak-To any HYSLER'S or anyone interested in the family after reading my story- Family reunion this 2006 summer in Jacksonville,Fla. Email our cousin David Hysler via dhysler @ yahoo.Figure out the address-cannot post it here as it should be." -- Denise, NJ, USA.
"Thank you for putting this information together! Leander Hysler was my grandfather. Elbert, his son, was my dad. I have some pretty good pictures of Leander, if you're interested!" -- Sybil Hysler, Jacksonville, FL, US.


Kitty Kisses: Our Little Brandy by Shelley J Alongi (2)
"i likee kittens" -- the rube.
"Add coup insurance plug and play texas hold em heads counting? " -- texas hold em, texas hold em, texas hold em, texas hold em.


The Pratmeister's Guide To Australia by Thepratmeister (11)
"Well thats great mate, because America has a "Genuine culture", i don't know where the fuck you hail from but truly i couldn't give two roots, but you obviously are ignorant to a totalic extent, and the inducing that we are all fags seems to be pretty amusing, unlike the rest of this stupid poem. Mate i dont know whether you've been anywhere else in the world, but Aussie kick the shit out of everywhere except perhaps Canada. In all honesty you must be a fucking sheep shagger or a imbred westie with too many digits, for i can think of no other reason for your ignorance." -- Hugh, Newcastle, NSW, Australia.
"You represent the height of Australia intellect, my dear chap, and make my point far more than my humble words ever could. Thank you, you sad little small-penised prick." -- thePratmeister.
"Yeah, right mate, if you hate the place so much then why dont you just fuck off? "Small penised" well that is a great call, almost as accurate as youre description of Australia (which isn't good, just incase you cant tell that i am being sarcastic) And if i could meet you then i would probably slap you accross the face with my "small penis" biatch. It seems pretty obvious to me that you havent had a chick in, well your lifetime, you sad homebound dickpulling quotidian pom." -- Hugh.
"Ooh keep it coming, Hugh. Oh wait, you can't, your willy doesn't work. Never mind. Say, is your last name Jass by any chance?" -- thePratmeister.
"Ooh, your calls keep on getting butter, but, nah, its G.Rection, mate." -- Hugh.
"P.s sorry about the mistake, no not your life, the spelling one." -- Hugh.
"Fuck this shit. Let me step in. Australia may be a great place to live, but this doesn't hide the fact that it is full of fuckheads, such as John Howard, Amanda Vanstone, Steve Erwin and your good self Hugh. Lets get together and have a jail party. We will see how fucking smart you are with my cock deep in your ass, won't we..? The human anal cavity (meaning your colon for dumb fucks like Hugh) is eleven inches deep... frighteneing thought isnt it Hugh..? See you in a shower room near you soon, fuckhead." -- Jimmy.
"Similarly bust check plug and play texas hold em! " -- texas hold em, texas hold em, texas hold em, texas hold em.
"Australia and Aussies suck donkey arse ! Even India and Indians are far superior to these pathetic nasal accented losers ! After all Brit hottie Liz Hurley married a Hindu Indian. The Richest man in the world is Mukesh Ambani, an Indian since today ! Google check it. We Indians could do the world a favor by nuking you Aussie assholes to the primitive stone age cultureless desert wasteland that you come from, Jerks !!!" -- Arun Nair, Mumbai, MH, India.
"To Arun Nair, except for these points it would create a nuclear war. everybody would die. also the title does say unofficial, but it should add "FICTION"" -- alec, Brisbane, Queensland, australian.
"also i would like to add that every single thing on EARTH comes from a primitive stone age cultureless desert wasteland, even india.and face it, The indian leaders arent racist like you and so are very unlikely to nuke any country without good reason. and by the way, thepratmeister, stop being so immature and talking about "willies" thats what 5 year olds call it, god,even calling it a "WILLY" is a huge sign of immaturity, please grow up, "ol chap"" -- Alec, Brisbane, Queensland, you already know.


Assholes by Thepratmeister (7)
"Is this based on you." -- hans mole man.
"No, it's based on you. And your sister, who I fucked last night, by the way." -- THEPRATMEISTER.
"what sister? Oh you mean my brother. You sicko maybe your name should be THEFAIRY. " -- hans mole man.
"I really thought this was good, it's what everyone wants to say but can't. Keep it up!" -- l Jay.
"Well said, I Jay! Hans, get in the coffin, faggot!" -- thepratmeister.
"No I will not sleep with you" -- Hans mole man.
"Finally pool holdem texas hold em tv poker grinder pair vigorish player tilt! " -- texas hold em, texas hold em, texas hold em, texas hold em.


Shame Para Hills High School, Shame! by Thepratmeister (6)
"Excuse me but i got to Para Hills High and its not as bad as you make it seem. they actually didnt get suspended for kissing but for swearing and refusing to go to the office. so plz get the story straight before you start commenting and my friend and her boyfriend kiss and hug all the time and dont get suspended the teachers say you're allowed to give a quick kiss and hug to say hello and goodbye but if your hooking up in the middle of the school obviously your going to be spoken to. Thnx :)" -- Not Saying.
"God fucking help us all. This is our future. Half baked, slow witted morons like "Not Saying". You are right with one thing, you are not saying very much at all. Get a cock in your asshole you idiot. It's PLEASE, not plz... It's THANKS not Thnx you slow witted fuck wit. And you people call yourselvs the future. Might as well drop out of school now, and start sucking cock and making porn movies, because out in the real world, you dont stand a fucking chance you light weight dumb ass. Para Hills is full of inbred white trash anyway. Stay in your neck of the woods and make fuck movies, and dont try and break new ground, because it can only lead to disappointment on your part." -- Jimmy.
"Change split play blackjack online easy case basic call cancellation! " -- play blackjack online, play blackjack online, play blackjack online, play blackjack online.
"Fuck you, you fucking cocksucking spammer!" -- pratmeister.
"your a fucking dickhead! yeah, you can fully say that when you don't even go to the school you cunt! get a life and stop blabbing on about stuff you don't even know about. maybe theres more to the story and maybe your a stupid piece of shit who clearly has no life and has to stick his ugly nose in other peoples business! fuck you wanker!" -- suck my dick.
"You'd like me to suck your dick, wouldn't you? Sick fuck. I notice YOU'RE sticking your nose into MY business, so hows about taking some of your own advice and shutting the fuck up? Cocksucker." -- pratmeister.


Fever Dreams And Memories by Lawrence Peters (1)
"freaky! nice to see you're still here ;)" -- pixie.


Rant Of The Week by Thepratmeister (7)
"You suck." -- Linda Williams, Adelaide, SA, Australia.
"Bite me, dyke!" -- thepratmeister.
"Well its good to see that you actually seem to be relativly informed about politics, as that seems to be the only thing we seem to agree upon, however it is plain to see why you dont ever pull chicks, mate." -- Hugh.
"Fuck off Hugh. You sure do have a pretty mouth. The jail party is still on... call me..!" -- Jimmy.
"It must be noted bracelet over banco bankroll craps empire poker bonus! " -- empire poker, empire poker, empire poker, empire poker.
"Pratmeister, I felt at a loss on this country and the women living in it before I found you. Thank god for you who sees through the bullshit and can finally see the truth in all this shit. I really admire you for who you are and what you say, please continue to voice your opinions" -- K'.
"You've got serious issues!!!" -- Kate, Sydney , NSW, Australia.


Prudes by Thepratmeister (7)
"Pratmeister, you are so right. You're a foul-mouthed psychotic, but your point is entirely accurate. Maybe if you made it with a little less bile?" -- Amelia, Adelaide, SA, Australia.
"Maybe if you shut up and sucked my dick?!?!?!!??" -- thePratmeister, Adelaide, SA, Australia.
"Fucking right on Pratmeister. About time someone said it like it is, but as none other than Nicole Cornes said in this weeks trashy edition of the sunday mail, people can't handle the truth. As a little side note ,it should be clarified that she is indeed MRS Nicole Cornes, the truth being that she is married to none other than past fuckhead has been Adelaide football club coach Graham Cornes. That is the tale of a modern crack whore for you, marry some washed up slapper twice your age, and then ride his coat tales to get yourself a column in the sunday mail, where you can unleash your thrilling diatribe onto an unwitting public. Thats the way to climb to the top as you struggle your way through your half backed attempt at legal studies, only to realise you are too stupid, and end up licking envelopes in the mail room at the sunday mail as you realise it is the only thing you can actually do, and do well. Lick fucking balls!! The world has truley gone to the fucking shit house. The government just want us all to be up to our balls in debt, sign an Australian Workplace Agreement, and then bend over and get reamed week in week out for a fucking pathetic minimal wage. Then you wont have time to build relationships with any one, regardless of their age, as you will be too busy working your balls of earning minimal wage. Fuck the beurocrats, fuck the government, fuck all you prudes out there and most of all FUCK NICOLE CORNES UP THE ASS WITH THE ROUGH END OF A PINAPPLE, YOU FUCKING TOOTHLESS MOLE." -- Jimmy, Adelaide, South Australia, Australia.
"Jimmy, my boy, you are my kind of bloke!;)" -- thepratmeister, Adelaide, SA, Australia.
"Men like you seek young ones cause you can't handle a mature one! Get yourself a barbie doll, or better yet GIJoe might work for your sick ass!" -- mandi.
"That's the argument always used by dried-up old closet dykes who can't get any and aren't likely to. Suck my cock! On second thoughts, don't, I'm nauseous enough already! Fuck you, you dried-up old dyke!" -- thePratmeister.
"That's the spirit mandi, or is it mandyke..? Why dont you shove the barbie and GI Joe dolls up your ass, at the same time..? Fuck it, i think i will just shit on your chest instead you fucking inbred gapped toothed mole." -- Jimmy.


Perverts by Thepratmeister (2)
"I'm have litl dog & cat! I want to share with you were you'll be find this for your pets: collar nice buy cat buy nice cat collar collar buy cat nice nice collar buy cat nice collar cat buy nice cat collar buy buy quality cat collar nice buy cat collar nice buy collar cat dog collar " -- Mark, Moscow, Moscow, Ukraine.
"What??? Your a guy??? Thought you were some creep from out of space. " -- Kat, Sydney .


Nicole Cornes Can Suck My Balls by Thepratmeister (10)
"Hilarious! Er...that was meant to be funny, right?" -- amjade.
"You could've hurt someone especially nicole. There's people out there that love and care for her you stupid selfish gr. You don't hav the right to say that" -- Natalie.
"I have every right, you dumb cunt!" -- pratmeister.
"While you made plenty of good points Pratty, you seemed to have tried too hard for someone who wishes to appear that he doesn't GAF. Can't say I miss the Adelaide media though. Some of that 5hit just had to be said.... regards, REB" -- REB, Ippy, Qld, Australia.
"If she real rooms raise blind deck online poker rooms grande aces toke counting. " -- online poker rooms, online poker rooms, online poker rooms, online poker rooms.
"I'm have litl dog & cat! I want to share with you were you'll be find this for your pets: collar nice buy cat buy nice cat collar collar buy cat nice nice collar buy cat nice collar cat buy nice cat collar buy buy quality cat collar nice buy cat collar nice buy collar cat dog collar " -- Bill, New York, New York, Ukraine.
"And I thought I hated women. We should encourage them to start a new world-wide women's organization. "CUNTS" (Can't Understand Normal Thinking) I used to believe that my late mother was the only good woman there ever was. Now, I'm not so sure about that. I think she hated me from birth. Why else would a woman name her son Marion?" -- Marion.
"Honestly an asshole like u should be sucking my balls u worthless cunt. " -- Sam.
"You are the most hilarious person I've ever seen my entire life. HAHAHAHA it's just so damn funny hahahhahaha." -- Assaultman.
"She's not even a good fuck but she put on a good show masturbating." -- Jack Offenoff, Port Adelaide, SA, Australia.


My Parents And Myself by Carla Thomson (4)
"Good Expression of yourself and your thoughts. I thought much this way when I was a youth. As time has passed I have changed my thoughts and ways quite a bit... as you will as well. Much love and wishes for happiness and and success in your life. Stepdad #3." -- Shawn, ferndale, wa, usa.
" Respectfully progressive raise bingo cards pairs flop! " -- bingo, bingo, bingo, bingo.
"cornes bitch is a smelly slut" -- sadf.
"Congrats ya Made top titles list! Rock On Punky" -- Peak, USA.


Kitty Kisses Entry Two by Shelley J Alongi (2)
"It's hard to believe that this piece or essay or whatever it's supposed to be has had over eighteen thousand hits and not one reader has posted a review. So I'll be the first. Extremely well written but totally uninteresting (unless you're a cat lover, which I am not)and sort of yuppie oriented, if you know what I mean. Why do so many women like to write about themselves? " -- Richard.


Kitty Kisses Entry One by Shelley J Alongi (3)
"Just want to tel you how much I'm enjoyong following your cat tales (no pun intended) Wonderfully written, they make me laugh out load and look forward to the next one. x x" -- (Talynn) Kelly.
"On other hand poker free online bingo free gutshot crown credit bet? " -- bingo, bingo, bingo, bingo.
"Google preved rodnoy! apcservicder " -- Mike, GoogleTown, AL, Googlyandiya.


Kitty Kisses: Don't Fence Me In by Shelley J Alongi (1)
"Your best cat story yet, I love it, made me laugh out loud more than once. Thank you" -- Kelly (Talynn).


Australian Suck! by Thepratmeister (23)
"Crude but funny. And at times disturbingly accurate!" -- Kevin, Australia.
"Kind of lame and pathetic dribble that but like most things a Pom does (I'm guessing you're a Pom cause you sure as hell whinge like one) I give you 10/10 for effort. However actual output only gets a 2/10. Sorry. Please try harder next time." -- King Aussie.
"Ha ha, did I hit a nerve? The truth hurts, doesn't it? Just cause we beat you at Cricket, ha ha! Aussies are the biggest losers on the planet! You hear me - LOOOOOOOSEEEERRRRSSSSSS!" -- the pratmeister, Adelaide, SA, Australia.
"My mother fucking dog could write better than this, and i don't even have a dog, you fucking pom, suck my dick, you beat us once out of ??????? Well that's ok we'll beat you next time. Oh and i don't really think you pull females, rather cross dressers, but of course that would make sense as you probably haven't taken a bath in about six months, as well living in fucking Adelaide, Westie. Put that in your mouth Biatch." -- Hugh, Newcastle, NSW, Aussie.
"Hugh, buddy, don't stop, keep it up. Your reviews are so funny and are doing my job of exposing Aussies as dumb fucks far better than I ever could. You rule!" -- thePratmeister.
"The only thing funny is your pathetic attempts at Humour, once again, you cant seem to think of anything else than a "i know you are but what am i" type response, the only one doing any revealing about being a dumb fuck is really yourself, mate. You really must have no friends." -- Hugh.
"Hugh, you still need to learn your place in the feeding chain. The offer for the Jail party still stands. Guys like you need to be fucked...by other guys. Just to teach you a lesson, i will take one for the team. I live in Adelaide also, so come on down and we will show you what really goes down in the South parklands after dark. Put that in your asspipe and smoke it. " -- Jimmy.


Things People Do by Vivek Yadav (4)
"Good point! Try to work on your flow, and you'll be a great writer. Explore the many things you can write about." -- Bryan King.
"You discuss a good point. Being a student who wants to graduate from college as soon as possible, I totally understand the confusion that is going on. But for me, the only solution is to do things that you enjoy in life. Sometimes, I do wonder how important it is to make a living in life. " -- Pratik, Melbourne, FL, USA.
"you have an amazing flow of thought. but there are some ppl who initially dont like what they do, but then learn to like it and then they are happy. isnt this the real means to live a happy and contented life? do tell me what u think abt this. " -- somegirl.
"Often carpet empire poker sign up bonus code high round pair. " -- empire poker bonus code, empire poker bonus code, empire poker bonus code, empire poker bonus code.


Cutting Myself by Khalif M Joyce (3)
"Wow. As someone who has been through that, I would just like to say that that was beautifully written, and very true. That is exactly what goes through a person's mind, exactly the way it happens. " -- Em.
"Their tough ladies buster play free baccarat online credit odds house carribean grande? " -- baccarat online, baccarat online, baccarat online, baccarat online.
"OMG! I really dont know what i was going through. but i never cutt myself before..." -- Khalif, atlantic city, new jersey.


Photons by Rob Lioy (4)
"Holy crap, Rob, this piece is amazing and the feelings and emotion behind it ar astonishing. It managed to delve me back into those dark places you mentioned, thinking of my 'her' the mistakes i had caused in my life, it was just a very interesting engaging piece, very unique style." -- Josh / AxeY.
"Awesome piece of writing. I was depressed about something similar and now inspired by the article, i am going to start writing a story my self. Keep writing and thanks for the help. -- vivek ^-^ " -- Vivek, Rolla, MO, usa.
"WOW. It felt like I was going through that all over again when I read it! Josh pretty much said it all. " -- Em.
"I online keno game come card. " -- online keno, online keno, online keno, online keno.


My Worst Purchase by L Nelson (1)
"great imagery here,i could feel the heat of the day, funny stuff too, good job." -- sasu.


Song Of Cy: Understanding Grief by Katlyn Stewart (2)
"Excellent read -- I can identify with this loss having experienced it myself regarding my newborn baby. He passed away when he was 4 days old. There is no greater loss than one of a child because you feel so helpless and that feeling never goes away. Perhaps that's what love is all about. It's even harder for you when you have had all these years to love this person and abruptly they are taken from you. I can feel your pain and you did a great job describing grief. Yes, it is hard to lose someone you love but we cannot stop fate and what is meant to be. Tragic as it is, and after a decent grieving period, you need to direct that energy into doing something for yourself. Believe and know that you were a good mother, a good person and I'm sure Cy would want you to continue enjoying life because eventually you will meet up again. Don't we all eventually? In the meantime, remember Cy, the good times shared, the love, the connection and know that God is taking care of her." -- val, Cupertino, CA , 95014.
"Doesn't racing gross second bust play blackjack game online bankroll four! " -- play blackjack online, play blackjack online, play blackjack online, play blackjack online.


The Literary Cold War by Riot (3)
"The common fear of the future is always great to hear about, but it's a total original story when you write about the imagination of 50 years ago, compared to today's 2 second attention span society. What does the past mean to the new generation? More importantly as you stated where will the future of literature end up? Everything including word's even now seem to be getting smaller, and less appreciated. " -- sasu.


My Last Day by G N (5)
"This is very well written. I love the style. Seems like this was written by a bitter old man" -- km.
"I agree with you, this is well written and very personable. Makes you really care about the main character. Is this real? Poor guy!" -- Josh.
"km & josh thanks for the reviews. yes, it is very real. actually this is my grandfather. he took his life a few years back. i tried to put myself in his shoes on his last day. " -- G N.
"I liked the way it was written." -- Emma.
"Finally bonus code empire poker seven spending bet beef. " -- empire poker, empire poker, empire poker, empire poker.


Lunch With A Soldier by Dan Styles (3)
"hey,that's a cool little story." -- Brian L.
"Very touching. I really like this story." -- Steven L. Howard.
"It is understood holdem play blackjack online free! " -- play blackjack online, play blackjack online, play blackjack online, play blackjack online.


Jason Sucrut's Sons by G David Schwartz (1)
"MIDRASH AND WORKING OUT OF THE BOOK Author House, Bloomington Indiana � Publisher and year of publication 2004 � Author G David Schwartz � ISBN 1-4184-8956-5 (sc) � Page count 675 Studies have been interesting and unique. The teachers of old were both intelligent and interesting. G David Schwartz, a former interfaith propagandizer had made a book which is a unique reversal of, well the biblical text as well as some new remarks on what is ripened between the good old days and the brilliant ones to come. Schwartz traces the art of Midrash into and through transcendent passages of not just religion but life in all its aspects. His studies range from intensive analysis to polite ribbing on the bible. He analyses Midrash, the Torah (Bible) in fact, in an out of terms of scholarship impinged and desired with humor. One little chapter, My Early Years, speaks as Abraham beginning as a toy maker, an idol maker. And the fictionalized piece intertwines true biblical facts with humorous sequences of story. Schwartz also has a parody of tales in the Talmud, the official rabbinic writings. In one, the tale of Rachel is told with delightful teasing. Schwartz does not simply invent fiction but fictionalizes other stores to become new, unique, and interesting to modern society. Though meaningful essays, interesting and humorous parables and copes of on line discussion in humor filled transcripts, Schwartz does something like the rabbinic enterprise: makes causal live related to the lives of today. The abstraction of what intellectual life is made into is transferred and transpired into a new way to learn that which is true and that which is hidden in these truths. Schwartz makes the work of Midrash into a quite joyous and quite necessary way of thinking and acting into new and better thinking; and thoughts I may extrapolate, make living more interesting. Schwartz has made such an interesting and tantalizing book that any few criticisms I may have are just not worth mentioning. " -- Alan Free, new tyour , use, N Y.


From Monster To Freshman by Sarah M Kaul (1)
"I liked this story...Being the mom of 2 teenage girls and the "little brother" " -- mattie.


A Journal Entry For The Reviewer by Bradley Grimes (3)
"How old are you? Don't let negative reviews stop you from writting. Interpretations of poetry are completely subjective. Don't let somebody's negativity force you to become negative. " -- Nick Marshburn.
"I agree with the above reviewer's comments. How old are you? If you're a teenager and you're trying to revert to a childish state in an attempt to invoke pity from people on here that's not going to happen. Like Nick said, you just have to keep writing on your writing until it's the best you think it can be. I know that sounds cheesy but it's the truth. " -- Steven.
"Hi! What you do today by evening?" -- Alex, New York, ME, united states.


Where Soldiers Cry by Steven L Howard (12)
"Hi, you took me there, then left me crying , I hope you are home now, beautifully written, I felt as if I was there.D" -- Diana Vendittit.
"Thank you Diana. Yes, I'm home. It's a memory from my younger days. We have a lot of men and women who'll be feeling lonely this Christmas, though. I wrote this one down to give an idea what Christmas is like for GI's who can't come home." -- Steven Howard.
"wonderful, Steven, truly gripping and well written. You should try to get it published...easier said than done I realize." -- e. rocco caldwell.
"So sad... makes me want to cry. the details and everything just sounds so realistic that I just shivered against my seat." -- daphne.
"Excellent use of description within your non-fiction. It is also an great article for making the reader sympathetic with your motivations." -- Jerry St. George.
"Jerry, I think you will find this is more fact than fiction, Steven is it?D" -- Diana Venditti.
"You are correct, Diana. I think Jerry understood that." -- Steven Howard.
"sorry,I read wrong what Jerry had said.Sorry Jerry I goofed.D" -- Diana Vendittit.
"No harm, no foul." -- Jerry St. George.
"I loved this...I saw the comment you left on one of my stories and decided to check out your stuff...i'm glad i did." -- e. rocco caldwell.
"thank you for putting that in writing. my brother was in afganistan for christmas 2005 and i never knew how he felt" -- Daniel Styles, Langley, B.C., Canada.
"In beard texas hold em blinds? " -- texas hold em, texas hold em, texas hold em, texas hold em.


Every Breath You Take by Steven L Howard (7)
"Hi, This is so beautiful it had me crying like a baby.God bless you and your family.D" -- Diana Venditti.
"this was truly wonderful. I, too, was balling like a little baby. What a special gift for your children. This has really inspired me to take more time for mine, more time for the ones who mean the whole world to me. Thank you." -- km.
"Thank you Diana and KM. I've been a little unsure of the protocol of the board, but I see reviews are often answered with a "review". I appreciate your kind comments. God bless you both." -- Steven Howard.
"you came to add, to make this site better, Steve. Your children are lovely, and this piece very sweet and moving. Keep it up. Thanks for sharing." -- Dri.
"rarely do i come accross an author with your talent, you have truley moved me. my email is [email protected] please email me your future works, i will do the same if you'd like, an item of mine is "Lunch With A Soldier"" -- Daniel Styles, Langley, B.C., Canada.
"I'm sorry to post another comment here but I've lost your email address and was wondering where you have been when I got your note from this morning. Glad to hear from you, my dear, you can email me at any time. Hope you post some more stuff here. Hugs." -- Dri.
"Today represent counting hand texas hold em tv poker nuts hopper vigorish fish? " -- texas hold em, texas hold em, texas hold em, texas hold em.


Dad's Here To Play by Steven L Howard (2)
"so sad.. the details sound so realistic." -- daphne.
"Finally percentage variance pool action call empire poker cheats bet! " -- empire poker, empire poker, empire poker, empire poker.


The Beagle by Amber A Whitman (3)
"I like this...." -- e. rocco caldwell.
"Contact scare chips texas hold em blinds tight hard edge underlay heads! " -- texas hold em, texas hold em, texas hold em, texas hold em.
"I'm have litl dog & cat! I want to share with you were you'll be find this for your pets: collar nice buy cat buy nice cat collar collar buy cat nice nice collar buy cat nice collar cat buy nice cat collar buy buy quality cat collar nice buy cat collar nice buy collar cat dog collar " -- Fill, Berlin, Berlin, Ukraine.


Confessions Of A Caffeine Junkie by Nancy Rider (6)
"Interesting. There are some nice parts in there and I certainly didn't know you could get a buzz from Mountain Dew. Maybe space it out a little better, it will make it easier to read. It's a little awkward in parts but makes an interesting read anyway." -- kavya.
"Hi Nancy. Its an interesting story. I don't know if it should be in the poetry section. Or is it? I'm new here so not a good navigator yet. As kavya said, space it out a bit. I feel like its just you telling me how your day was. A bit disjointed too. Try a re-write. I'll be glad to re-read it and give you my thoughts again. Please feel free to read my stuff too and comment. " -- Jersey Mike, Belgium.
"I love pepsi!!!" -- Moses.
"Nancy, I think this is the first time I have read your stuff...I likded it. I agree that it might not be a poem...but good nevertheless" -- e. rocco caldwell.
"As it is usually texas hold em tv poker finger blind neutral house! " -- texas hold em, texas hold em, texas hold em, texas hold em.
"I think this is great writing. It follows the events and shows insightful thoughts of the writer as they are unfolding and not repackaged in a predetermined form. Really artistic. " -- Glendon DeWolfe, Williston, FLORIDA, United States.


Sleepy Eyes by Sasu (3)
"I liked this one, well-constructed and it's deceptively simple, good stuff " -- Kavya.
"This was a great piece. Thanks for sharing it." -- Skyler Drevan.
"i really liked this one along with all your other work... you are a good writer!" -- Carla Thomson.


Playing With My Hair by Skyler Drevan (1)
"Next time you feel like driving on the turnpike, why don't you try playing with your hair while driving on the wrong side of the turnpike. Maybe you'll start a trend for your friends. Beats dying of AIDS." -- Richard.


I Miss You So Very Much by Skyler Drevan (1)
"Wow! Certainly well put. Cheers" -- barfield.


There are 41 title entries with reviews on this page.


Go to page: 1 2 3 4 5
 

Copyright © 1998-2001 Storymania Technologies Limited. All Rights Reserved.