www.storymania.com
Storymania Logo

 

 

Poetry - Reviews




Short Stories - Reviews
Poetry Reviews
Novels - Reviews
Plays - Reviews
Screenplays - Reviews
Songs - Reviews
Non-Fiction - Reviews
Essays - Reviews
Foreign - Reviews
Reference - Reviews
Children - Reviews
Genres - Reviews

Until Now by Eric Richards (1)
"*****I really like this poem, it's great! I especially like the 3rd stanza, "Until now I was alone//No purpose could there be//Until now I saw no hope//A broken door without a key". The rhyming was good and so was the rhythmn. Great job. It kind of reminds me of the way I write sometimes." -- d donely.


Slaughter House Merry Go Round. by Stuart Eric Longridge (6)
"Hey Eric! I have read nearly all of your poems and this one would have to be my favourite. I try and write poems, but they never really end up being any good because of the fact, that i try, they don't just flow with meaning like yours do. For litriture i have to analyse a poem and i was wondering if i could do this one of yours? I would also like to take it to my friends band and see they are able to make a song out of it, i think they would be really interested. Well please write back to me, possibly soonish. I love your work! The only problem about some of your poems, was that i had to have a dictionary next to me because i didn't know the meaning of some of the words. But thats my problem not urs! Keep writting your a real inspiration for me! Always Angie! xxx" -- Angela-fairleigh, Melb, Vic, Australia.
"Hi Angie nice to meet you sort of.Im flattered you like my rhyming rants so much,as most people just cant work out in the little heads what im really trying to do,i only started last year when i came back from Turkey after this Reiki master healer German lady i met in Egypt told me to go as she had seen me in her meditations writing for an ancient Egypt Queen called Hat-Ship-Suit or something like that.Totally mad, make what you want of that story.As far as making it into a song no worries as long as i get a copy,ha!.I actually have songs in the list just look carefully beside the titles.Your teacher is going to love you walking in with this poem id love to see their face.You can use what you like as long as you tell everyone to read and review my babies.You didnt leave contact details so if you want e -mail me and we can get to know each other if you like.Stay safe and i hope to hear from you soon.Nano Nano Stu [email protected]" -- stu the writer, Belfast, N Ireland.
"If you want to know where i get a lot of inspiration,read anything by David Icke or go to his site www.davidicke.com and watch the comedian Bill Hicks. good luck" -- Stu.
"Yeah that one is great work too....... stu, Why does everyone on this call you eric? That girl sounds cool did you ever email her? Anyway this is also one of my favourites... Your works getting really really good... Do you remember how ages ago we read the paper "intergalactic war 3" and got that burst of enthusiasium again.... Thats exactly what your writing does....So theres a complement. Take care of your self. " -- Bridget.
"Bridget, because Eric is a much sexier name. I reckon he's come on a bit too strong with this babe though- she probably reckons he's only writing to her for the only reason anybody does anything- to get into someone else's pants, and since girls are usually the most delusional about that... Yep, I reckon she's chucked his poems in the bin and gone back to Eliot or Frost- men who can only touch her in her dreams. That mysoginistice crap forward, Stu (Eric) is on the other side of the world, and she did sign off with a triple x! Anyway, "intergalatic war 3" is the biggest load of convoluded crap around. Unless the reader is as familiar with the wholly undiscovered alien races as the average Aussie is with the battle of Gallipoli, said reader is left in the dark wondering just why they're inclined to believe this primarily unfounded bit of doggerel. That said Stu's writing does kick ass- he's very good at putting whatever it is he perceives back out of his arse, ha ha couldn't resist that one- shall I ever open my chakra enough to deliver a compliment without a hidden slight to anyone other than a chick I'm gonna shag?" -- Jez, London, UK.
"cd casset " -- halkawtjamel, erbil, iraq, iraq.


Love & Hate by Eric Richards (5)
"*****Wow, this was awesome, seriously. I loved every single word that you used, it's very emotional and well written. I especially liked these 2 lines: In a way you will never know, but I know it when I scream at night, A lost voice that seems to deny, the strength it needs to fight. I dunno, I just really liked this, dark poems are my favorite to read and write. " -- d donely.
"Wow. Love this! I think you mean "accept" and not "except" in the 3rd to the last line though... Write on!" -- Tessa.
"Thanks for the reviews guys. I almost didn't post this one, it is pretty personal. It sure is accept instead of except. Thanks for the editing. " -- Eric Richards.
"Strange how we turn something as beautiful as love into something as ugly as hate...but an acceptable survival technique! But we remain fools for love... aren't we all? I can't imagine how to write what is NOT "personal" Glad you posted. Really liked this " -- mattie.
"I have to say out of all the deep and dark poems Ive read this one touched closer to home..I enjoyed every line and I think your awesome!" -- Mandy , springville, tn, usa.


I Killed Her by Eric Richards (2)
"This is excellent!" -- Michelle.
"This is really good! i can relate to it... good work." -- Zach Imwalle, Ohio, United States.


You Can Think What You Want by Sara Roggy (2)
"cool poem ... its said from the heart :) and i've been there.. good work!" -- Hanan.
"Thats a great peom. I have some friends who ditch you too, i think that everyone has those problems. The worst feeling is when they do ditch you, and then try to come back when they use you. Yeah, ok, im done now. Oh, by the way, way to write down your feelings, that takes courage to do that. ~Renne" -- Renne, Utah.


World Of Color by Eric Richards (2)
"*****Hm..this is different. I liked the way you used color in your poem. The first stanza is my favorite. This is good. " -- d donely.
"I liked this also...but my fav stanza is the last one :)" -- mattie.


When All I Want Is by M Q Walters (7)
"I liked this one a bunch. Touching though it seems more like you want to continue the fight than die (which is a good thing)." -- Just A Guy.
"*****This is really good, it has great emotion. It also really reminds me of alot of poems that I wrote, so I can defiently understand the meaning of it." -- d donely.
"Thank you JAG and DD-most of my poems are like this which is because these times are the times I'm motivated to write-am not always like this-just the opposite in fact :)" -- mattie.
"This is a really good poem! everyone throughout their life gets to a point where they just feel like giving up. I think that evryone that reads this poem will be able to relate to it in one way or another. But suicide is never realy the way out, you always have to try and focus on the positives than the nagative, there is always both oin all cases." -- Angela, melb, Australia.
"Thanx Angela, tho sometimes it is very hard to look upon the positive, and suicide is never the answer I agree, I think it not unusual to have passive suicidal ideations, but persoanlly believe that to be a cowardly reaction to lifes bumps and bruises :) " -- mattie.
"Mattie Really loved this one I would not change anything, Very touching I think we all have thoughs of suiside at times I know you are tough Please think positive you know I LOVE YOU!!" -- Di-C, Newport, usa, Virginia.
"Thank you Di-C...love you also :)" -- mattie.


Unclaimed by Nikky Epperly (5)
"WOW! Great imagery Nikki....good job!" -- Michelle.
"I agree, that was great imagery. Keep em coming." -- Eric Richards, Gainesville, Fl.
"Love this one also Nicole-you need to post the others:)" -- mattie.
"One word...BEAUTIFUL...:)" -- mandi.
"Nice to find a "proper" poem on this site. Beautiful, imaginative use of language and well-sustained imagery. I`m envious." -- Peter Rivendell.


To My Mother by Hanan Al Kindi (4)
"very touching. keep up the good work!!" -- Steph.
"I bet your mom was in tears.. when she read it! Very nice!" -- Bob, N.Y., US.
"cool..cool..." -- someone, Qatar.
"Very nice! Not enough daughters feel this way about their mothers. You are lucky to have a Mom such as you portray." -- Molly B.


This Time by Elboc Noj (2)
"Beautiful piece Elboc! BTW, You need a "u" in cautiously." -- Michelle.
"*****I love it. I especially liked these 2 lines: The sudden rain of a billion tiny shards, Of a broken identity fall to the floor" -- d donely.


The Hiding Angel by Angel Silver (4)
"Careful girl, sometimes it's us that are seeing the lie. This is nice." -- Just A Guy.
"Damn this guy must be something. Overall a pretty good poem, I liked it. I think in the 6th stanza "invisable" should be "invisible" though." -- Eric Richards, Gainesville, Fl.
"This sounds just like someone I used to know! Good job Angel!" -- JM.
"hey great poem! ya whats there left to say? great poem! haha lata. !" -- Jeni Jopes.


The Coward by Angel Silver (2)
"Greed, hate, envy. Don't let the game play you." -- sammy.
"*****This is wicked, awesome. It reminds me of how I write sometimes. I really liked this one, keep it up." -- d donely.


Simply Want To Scream by Sara Roggy (1)
"good. i liked this one." -- sunny, DC, USA.


Only Me by D Donely (1)
"cute little piece, nice of you to post for your friend." -- Just A Guy.


Nothing,Nothing by D Donely (1)
"Tell your friend I like it. I like the lines "Nothing is what I had/Nothing is what I'll never have". Good one." -- Eric Richards, Gainesville, Fl, USA.


No Memory by Elboc Noj (1)
"*****Weird...it has good rhythmn." -- d donely.


My Life (For Now I Don't Care) by Sara Roggy (3)
"*****I liked this, great job." -- d donely.
"aww poor sara, everybody's being mean to her. nothing good ever happens to her. poor poor little kiddie." -- sunny, DC, USA.
"nice job, i liked it." -- Carly Alyssa.


My Insomnia by D Donely (2)
"Hate it when sleep won't come - nice job (add a d to dreamland)." -- Just A Guy.
"I liked that, maybe it's because I'm an insommniac myself, but it's really poetic and true to life :D" -- Desdemonda.


My Heart Is Free by M Q Walters (5)
"I like this alot. Nice metaphors. One thing that bothers me though is the line that says "I can be who is me". It's kindof forced rhyming and sounds grammatically incorrect. If you can tweak that up a bit it would be wonderful. Overall, a very lovely piece." -- Michelle.
"Thanx Michelle--I struggled with that line too, have any suggestions?" -- mattie.
"I liked this a bunch too and agree about that line - usually i figure it's just me, good to see others feel the same. wish i could help but i'm stumped too." -- Just A Guy.
"Thanx JAG, I stumped too, so I'll just leave it the way it is" -- mattie.
"How about changing the line to 'but I can be only me'Just a suggestion.I liked the poem." -- David D.


My Difference by Angel Silver (2)
"Angel, this was quite moving, hope to see more from you. there were some errors that detracted a bit, too in 1st line, 2nd stanza and angels have a bit down, from 1st line, 3rd stanza. clean them up and i'll bet this reads even better. feel free to delete this review, i feel bad having so many criticisms." -- Just A Guy.
"I agree with the editing part...but this is a lovely piece. You are very talented and I look forward to reading more of your work. Nice job!" -- Michelle.


Mold Or Old? by D G Williford (4)
"FREAKY!!! But cool :)" -- michelle.
"i agree, nice. write more morbid stuff (u old hag, jk)." -- sunny, DC, USA.
"I am at a point where I'm feeling the desire to not grow old, and fearing it a bit. However, never in my wildest dreams/thoughts did I envision it to be like this. HeeHee. Nice work." -- Molly B.
"You've one sick sense of humor and i love it!" -- Just A Guy.


Loved Him (Bad Day) by Sara Roggy (1)
"Beautiful! Feel the way I feel :)" -- Mike Axe, PA.


Lonley by Angel Silver (1)
"So now what are you going to sacrifice a cow?-" -- tito.


Logic by Zach Imwalle (3)
"Illogical is certainly fitting, nice piece." -- Just A Guy.
"*****Hm...interesting. I liked this one, it made me think. " -- d donely.
"Reminds me of my problems with love. Good ideas here." -- Eric Richards, Gainesville, Fl.


I Smiled Again by D Donely (1)
"*****Um..why is it that my author's description NEVER changes? it's been the same for years. Even when I try to change it, it switches for about a day, and then goes back to the same thing. Weird...does that happen to anyone else?" -- d donely.


I Belived In Me by Sara Roggy (1)
"You have a long path to discover expirence, and if you will be affprtunated you will discover the essence of writting. Try not to do a poetry diary. Keep up with the work" -- men walkalone.


Help Me To Breathe by Mike Axe (4)
"How very, very sad... Your loneliness and yearning for companionshop is conveyed well. Sounds like you're going through what I was when I wrote "Anguish". I'll check out the rest of your stuff. Otherwise, keep breathing..." -- Tessa.
"Mike! No one is ever going to like you until you start learning to like yourself, just be Mike, try to be positive and positive energy will come back to you! You don't have to be miserable to be a poet you know! Just try something, for every piece you write that expresses pain or hopelessnes, make yourself write one that expresses hope and the joy there is in living! I think you will be surprised in what you find." -- Monte.
"That may well all be very true, but is a massive assumption on the part of the reviewer. Try to review the writing, rather than the perceived/assumed state of mind of the writer..." -- Peter Rivendell.
"Monte--I appreciate the feedback. I didnt write this to even explain how I felt. It is just a poem that I wrote. Poetry is art, and sometimes a role to play as well. I write to write, not necessarily the way I feel or the way I want to feel, but to express myself. It isnt how I feel and it isnt that I want people to accept me for what I write. I write to write and that's it. I appreciate what you say there, but positiveness is the way I feel each and everyday. I'd hope someone wouldnt base me on my poetry especially someone who writes themselves because they surely should know that writing is for WRITING, not necessarily the way they feel. Thanks :)" -- Mike.


Hell Or Life? by D Donely (4)
"Good question on life. Deep, but understandable" -- Angel Silver.
"whack. don't mean to be rude but sorry" -- shawn w.
"i think this might be your best yet DD, nice job. sometimes life does seem a bit rough, keep writing." -- Just A Guy.
"Agreed. I think this is your best." -- R. Bennett Okerstrom.


Heaven And Earth by E Rocco Caldwell (4)
"Poem is missing Rocco." -- Eric Richards, Gainesville, Fl.
"That was short...hehe" -- Michelle.
"I think this is wonderful." -- Peter Rivendell.
"I think this poem is really good." -- e daugherty.


Foolish by Hanan Al Kindi (1)
"i had a friend like that once...the poem is not bad, it rhymes well and there's truth in what you say...only the last line is somewhat wrong. since this person is no friend, then what is he/she? pain is pleasure, pleasure is pain, there comes a time when all things must change." -- sunny, DC, DC, USA.


False Hope by D Donely (2)
"the first 4 para's dont gell well, they seem made up...and the last para does not align with them at all. if you were sunk in false hope, how did you all of a sudden find the truth. i liked "the roaring of happy endings swimming in my ears". keep on trying and take the time to think it out before you write :)." -- sunny, DC, USA.
"*****..They..seem made up?Um...ya, b/c I DID make them up. And I had false hope for my problems to work out. I realized that things weren't going to go my way, therefore, I was living the truth." -- d donely.


Falling Without Faith by Buxton (1)
"First, what you don`t want to hear! Grammar and spelling! "The word that is spoke(n)", "The singing birds now fail to make noise" - have a critical re-read aloud! Secondly, I really like your writing, and your use of ideas rather than cliches is refreshing." -- Peter Rivendell.


Dreams Come True by Sara Roggy (1)
"Inspiring piece-hopefully others will glean the message of your words. " -- L Varasano.


Don't Bother by D Donely (4)
"boring/trite/no point!" -- mark.
"*****You're telling me that there's no point to this poem?uh..err..ok.... Thanks for reading at least." -- d donely.
"i think what mark was trying to say is that it seems you knocked this off like singing in the shower...its only really good if the effort and feelings come through in a special way. the less you say the more we should feel. but it was a good try." -- sunny, dc, usa.
"Well, I like it. I like how fast it reads - and the words really hit you when you read them, too. " -- Emily S.


Credit Cards Don't Work by Hanan Al Kindi (1)
"Very nice ,and very true ,i hope he gets it." -- Stuart Eric Longridge, Belfast, N,Ireland.


Confession 1.0 by Elboc Noj (1)
"*****Wow. My favorite two stanza's were 1 and 8." -- d donely.


Colloquy by E Rocco Caldwell (3)
"simple and sweet!" -- Michelle.
"I like the poems you write. This one is also cute...and Michelle said it right: sweet!" -- Dri.
"thank you, Dri!" -- e. rocco caldwell.


A Stolen Moment by Susan T Fisher (6)
"Excellent imagery and word choices. I liked it." -- Eric Richards, Gainesville, Fl.
"ah, those fleeting moments, nice." -- Just A Guy.
"You ought to develope a lyric style; with your artistic flare, It will be more marketable. You are good!" -- Brian O Neil, Grass lake, Mi..
"Well made poem ; It's a classic poem. I liked it. Very good.... I request you to read my six stories by searching Author by my first name - Partha and send your review pls. " -- Partha Pratim Majumder, Kolkata, India.
"I really like the way you describe making love to a woman.I'm glad that your comfortable with your sexuality and you can express it so clearly." -- David.
"VExcellent peice, The words flow so easily from this poem..." -- CB.


A Sad Love Poem by Flipanmc (6)
"Quite a departure from your earlier ones which were so light. this is good, keep writing." -- Just A Guy.
"JAG, thanx for the encouraging review. Hearing things like that inspire and give me the confidence to write more." -- Flipanmc.
"Hey! Long time, no poems! Welcome back! I can tell this came from your heart. Missing her, huh? Awwwww... JAG's right, this is a lot different from your other poems. Keep writing- it'll help you get through your heart break... Good luck, and remember- time helps heal all things, even broken hearts." -- Tessa.
"I thought this was realli good! Keep up the great work, i wish i was able to write as beautifully as u do!" -- Stef, Sydney, NSW, Australia.
"Thank you very much Stef. I appreciate when someone takes the time to write a review, good or bad." -- JR.
"WOW! I had to stop by and take a peek, and I truly am glad that I did. You really are an amazing person, and your poetry speaks of how true that statement is. You made my heart flutter, and I can identify completely. Are you sure you�re going for the right degree? My mom and several friends are writers and you should seriously consider it as a career. You Rock!" -- Raven, Las Cruces, NM.


A Grey Friendship by Nicole Bills (1)
"Very smooth poem. The sadness is expressed very well. Simple, but good, poem."" -- angel Silver.


A Bridge Too Short by Elboc Noj (3)
"COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! Nice one" -- Michelle.
"*****Awesome. I loved the ending, this is great." -- d donely.
"Thank you... But remember... Suicide is for Amatuers..." -- eLBoC NoJ.


400 Meters by Zach Imwalle (2)
"Nicely written story poem. Good rhyming. I felt like I was running with you." -- Eric Richards, Gainesville, Fl.
"*****Great job.I run for my highschool team, so I can defiently relate." -- d donely.


The Sound And The Silence by Bob M Ra (1)
"I think this is very good and coherent, but why have you chosen to write it as a poem but structure it in this way. I think you could add a lot to the meaning by re-laying it." -- Peter Rivendell.


Watch Life Make Sense by Sara Roggy (1)
"boring. i just gotta say it." -- shawn w.


The Machine by D G Williford (6)
"Hmmm!Sounds like birth trauma,read Bob frissel,i think you will find the title(Nothing in this book is true but its exactly how things are)interesting.Nice work" -- Stuart Eric Longridge, Belfast.
"If an abortion is what you call birth trauma in Belfast, then so be it... Thanks for the compliment, I think. What in the hell does Bob Frissel have to do with my piece? He's into alien invasions and eye of Hagus or some crap... Didn't get the correlation. " -- Author.
"This piece really disturbed me...it's well written so it isn't you so I guess it was the content. It would be nice if you put the topic under description so people coulc choose if they want to read it or not. I felt like I had no choice in the matter. Guess that's what the baby felt like as well. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm you made me think, thats for sure." -- Michelle.
"This is a very disturbing piece for me as well Michelle. I lost a baby by miscarriage in 2001. Alot of my grief and anger at this comes through in my pieces. I was writing this from the position of the baby when a mother chooses to abort how they would feel if their emotions were mature. Thanks for reading this and I will add sensitive in the description. " -- Author.
"Very disturbing, but good. Have you known someone who aborted?" -- david doc byron.
"I unfortunately do have a family member that did so at a very young age and regrets it to this day because she never had children and may not be around much longer. This is what I imagined a baby would go through if they knew what was happening... and I agree... very disturbing... thanks for reading it..." -- Author.


Something Underneath My Bed by J L Watts (2)
"This is relly cute...I liked it alot" -- MQWalters aka Mattie.
"I liked this poem alot, Its cute and so close to reality of ones idea of growing older." -- Nikky Epperly.


So Empty by D Donely (1)
"it's a sad poem, so sad, i hate the thought of being alone. but i do like the poem. it's so emotinal, and sensational, it is descriptive." -- lori-ann.


She by J L Watts (3)
"*****I liked this, it's unique. I especially enjoyed the comparisons you used." -- d donely.
"I like this also and agree with donely...nice rythmn even without rhyme" -- mattie.
"wonderful..." -- michelle.


Secrets Of The Sea by Susan T Fisher (1)
"NICE! YOU PAINTED THIS PICTURE WELL.I TOO HAVE A LONGING, IN MY ART FORMS OF THE SEA." -- Brian O Neil.


Screw Me Over by D Donely (2)
"it's kind of complicated to me. i do like it, the flow and stuff." -- lori-ann.
"I liked this one, short and sweet." -- Just A Guy.


Repose by Christopher Syrett (2)
"I thought that this was going to be the same tired piece but you surprised me with that enchanting ending.. Bravo!" -- D. G. Williford.
"*****This was good, very vivid. And the ending was awesome." -- d donely.


One More Look by Susan T Fisher (3)
"I enjoyed this piece, profound in it's insights and simply just beautiful!" -- Monte.
"Very nice friend." -- Stuart Eric Longridge, Belfast.
"HOPE AND PRAY, THAT IT'S A LONG LOOK. IT'S NICE TO LOOK BACK,BETTER TO LOOK AND LOOK FORWARD TO WHAT IS AHEAD.FINE JOB, AS USUAL!" -- Brian O Neil.


Love Is Suicide by D Donely (3)
"Don't give up hope little girl - when you find the right one you'll feel differently. (should it be thing in third line?)" -- Just A Guy.
"***** *sigh* Little girl? *rolls eyes* that's the last time i let the readers know my age. Why is it, that everyone automatically judges me,and thinks i'm incapable, just b/c I'm young? they act as though i'm not allowed to have true feelings and emotions. " -- d donely.
"I love "An ocean of fallen wishes." Actually, I like the whole thing. It's so emotional.. it's.. yeah. I like it." -- Emily S.


Lost Love by Nikky Epperly (5)
"Just frekin gorgeous" -- Greg.
"Lost love,a sad and tragic thing, nice expression of feeling" -- mattie.
"As you only have two submissions on here I hope there are many more to come, on the strength of the two I've read." -- J L watts.
"thank you greg mattie and J L for a nice review of my poem. there are indeed more to come. I hope they are as well reviewed as these." -- Nikky.
"Again a good one. I like the last two lines especially. Tell us about yourself in the author section Nikky. Just curious :-)" -- Eric Richards, Gainesville, Fl.


Lost And Lonely by Sara Roggy (1)
"For a 13 year old, you have an immense talent, as well as seeming to be a optimist instead of a pessimist when times are bad. I can see you keeping on writing, and being published before you're 21.Bravo to you and your talent." -- david ''doc'' byron, vincennes, ind., usa.


Live by D Donely (3)
"Now I like this piece alot Donely, it's simple, honest and positive. Favorite stanza, second to the last "Paint your own Picture build your own path and when you cry make sure to laugh! I just love those lines they are feel good prose and and feel good piece in general!" -- Monte.
"Great poem for a monday - uplifting, nicely done." -- Just A Guy.
"I really like this one. Very soothing and it speaks from the heart. " -- Eric Richards, Gainesville, Fl, USA.


Like Hell by D Donely (2)
"I liked this one but so much angst for one so young, don't burn yourself out. Save some for your next true love." -- Just A Guy.
"nice work D....you have talent for one so young. one thought though...try not to over use cliches..." -- michelle.


Lighthouse by Nikky Epperly (7)
"How sweet,I know who this is about,a precious little girl,nice, keep at it" -- mattie.
"This is a lovely piece with well-sustained imagery throughout." -- Peter Rivendell.
"I agree with the other two reviews. I like the last six lines particularly, the imagery is very strong " -- J L Watts.
"thank you all for the lovely reviews, Im glad you enjoyed the imagery. This poem is about my baby girl who is my lighthouse that guides me through lives storms. " -- Nikky.
"I really enjoy your stuff Nikky. Always great imagery and a natural flow. Keep writing." -- Eric Richards, Gainesville, Fl.
"We all have a lighthouse...mine is my son...this was also very uplifting...:) " -- mandi.
"Wonderful a 10 for sure!" -- marty, tx.


Just Don't... by D Donely (4)
"I LOVE THIS POEM. AS USUAL YOUR POEMS ARE OFF THE HOOK! i like the don't, don't part, it is so awesome!" -- lori-ann.
"*****:). Thanks, I'm glad that you liked it." -- d donely.
"This is excellent, it's really clever and I like it :D" -- Aidoann.
"Its really nice!! I like it, straight to the point" -- Hanan.


Is This Real? by Sara Roggy (1)
"Get used to it - after your first dozen loves you'll realize there's many more 'just the one' out there. nice little poem." -- Just A Guy.


Inexistenz by Men Walkalone (5)
"Breeding slowly manage the air, enters confusing me..... I don't understand this... Where are you going? I want to like this, but I don't understand what you are trying to say... I read and absorb over 100 wpm and sometimes I lose the thought process... Please enlighten me. " -- D. G. Williford.
"Screw you D.G. Williford if you're too slow to get it!" -- __.
"I apologize, I didn't realize you were a mere child. " -- D.. G. Williford.
"i�m sorry, but all my comments have my signature." -- Men walkalone.
"I've read this a couple of times. Like Williford, I think this poem doesn't make any sense as a whole. None the less, one can understand that whoever wrote this has a deeply troubled mind. What do you fear after all? What are those things inside your head? What film has been revealed in your mind? What where your intensions writting this? It sounds like psycho writting..." -- Ewan.


I Can't Have You... by D Donely (1)
"Just Perhaps Donely it was never meant to be, this speaks speaks volumes about desperation. Your poem is passionate and intense and I like the way you structured it but in the end you leave your reader wondering if there is resolution or capitulation. Write on!" -- Monte.


History In The Making by Stuart Eric Longridge (2)
"Like it. E-mail me." -- Rev. Dionysus Motherfucker.
"I have never met a writer before who is so gifted and yet,so negetively misdirected, what a waste! " -- Brian O Neil.


Grocery Shopping by Susan T Fisher (1)
"Excellent! You made a "word of art" for an ordinary task! "BRAVO"" -- Brian O Neil, Grass lake, Mi..


Genuine by Sara Roggy (1)
"i like the way you discribed a true friend." -- lori-ann.


Equality by Sara Roggy (2)
"i half agree with you but i have to say that life was never easy, back then was worse in some ways, such as slavery, and women didn't have the right to vote or have high jobs such as doctor, lawyer and tech. back then it wasn't all about money but the equality of people. now it's about money, jewelry, looks and sex, it's not about equality.nice poem, i must say, you expressed your views. " -- lori-ann.
"great poem and i totally agree with you except lori ann does have a point. keep it up. " -- jeni Jopes.


Dear God by D Donely (2)
"This is great. It's simple and moving and has a good bit of structure to it. The rhymes don't stand out as obvious but they keep it flowing. Keep it up :)" -- S J Fletcher.
"I think this is great,its something like one i wrote called Wake up sleepy dead,feel free to review it.Thanks" -- Stuart Eric Longridge, Belfast.


Chipmunks And Cats by Sara Roggy (1)
"it's like a poem thats comparing human with animal. it's a cute poem." -- lori-ann.


Buried Alive? by D G Williford (7)
"Not quite sure which is the worse fate." -- Just A Guy.
"JAG, thanks for your review and for understanding the Dilbert like hell we get stuck in over the course of our careers... " -- Author.
"I agree with JAG. By the way, have you read my stories; Podunk, Pulp Affliction, or Uncle Marty? I think you'd get a jolt out of them." -- david doc byron, podunk , the good old us of a., kentucky.
"Thanks for reading my little piece Doc... I know I've read Podunk... I'll have to check on the others. I usually read everything that you submit... I was the reviewer on your It's all in the Teeth that called it pukingly horrific! Remember?" -- Author.
"I liked this one a lot. It breaks away from the expectations that such poems hold... I especially like "Escape was unattainable as a glass of iced tea", and the ending is good... great job" -- Miles Tugman.
"Thanks Miles... It's one of my favorites too... I like to write about surreal things using lots of imagery so you can taste, touch and smell the words...." -- D. G.Williford.
"Amazing... Almost as an ABSTRACT photograph -- I got halfway thru the poem, started over trying to find the horror/seriousness, and then finished the poem only to be engulfed in the satire! Very solid! (Since you enjoyed 'Cellar Door', I believe you would enjoy reading 'Of Love and Of Thy Compassion', D.G. thanks!)" -- Reagan Rothe.


A Little Poem by Desdemonda (3)
"Bravo... in 64 words you summed up very prophetically what happens when friendship sheds a skin... " -- D. G. Williford.
"Sorry its sounds like a jit of britney...but keep doing the hard work." -- Men walkalone.
"Lol, thanx guys :D reviews much appreciated." -- Desdemonda.


4d by Stuart Eric Longridge (1)
"uh?" -- Aehole Bumstein.


There are 71 title entries with reviews on this page.


Go to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163
 

Copyright © 1998-2001 Storymania Technologies Limited. All Rights Reserved.