www.storymania.com
Storymania Logo

 

 

Poetry - Reviews




Short Stories - Reviews
Poetry Reviews
Novels - Reviews
Plays - Reviews
Screenplays - Reviews
Songs - Reviews
Non-Fiction - Reviews
Essays - Reviews
Foreign - Reviews
Reference - Reviews
Children - Reviews
Genres - Reviews

My Eyes by Anastasia Svoyatsky (1)
"i liked this very much!" -- Chloe.


A Taste Of Snow by Amarjit Bhambra (10)
"liked this poem alot ,left me wondering about friends of mine from gutamala who also moved from a warm climate to our extreme climate they seem to have ajusted quite well but you can always tell they still miss there constant warm weather thanks for sharing ,have a great day" -- fh, canada.
"Hi, Fh, thanks for reading, as you can appreciate it no longer snows in Britain like it did when we first arrived here. You know what, i miss that too, it used to be fun. My daughter who is 16 now still waiting for snow, so she could play in it - she has not seen snow for a couple of year now. " -- Amy, hayez, England.
"08.02.2007. IT SNOWED! as per above comment.It snowed after 7 years. It was like wonderland. We went out and had hours and hours of fun - it was so beautiful. " -- Amy, Hayes, Middlesex.
"Mad woman!" -- Carl.
"I live in London and it has snowed every year in January for as long as I can remember. The worst was in 2003 when it was a blizzard and the snow was knee high. It snowed January 2006 aswell. And now it is still snowing! It snowed yesterday" -- Rebecca.
"Dear Carl, Oh me and my daugter we built a really 4ft snowman too, and guess what other people were just as mad as us - two grown up man from abroad in their summer out fits in cotton, came out to feel the snow, and guess what they were on top of our snow man taking picture! and one even posed in his vest! and if that's not mad. A little boy age 7 was on his in his shorts! Thank you for reading my poem - It takes one mad woman to know one. Cheers" -- Amy, Hayes, Middlesex.
"OOOOPs " A little boy age 7 on his skooooter"" -- Amy, Hayes, Uk.
"Rebecca, Thank you for taking time to read. with regards Amy." -- Amy, Hayes, UK.
"Yes one mad woman will know the other. Thank God I am not a woman!" -- Carl.
"Cool down - No offence carl, at least you and l got good sense of humour! -No need to get too hot over topics on snow! hee,hee,hee..." -- Amy, Hayes, UK.


Oh Milly Said Molly by Randall Barfield (1)
""Where's Mandy?" Only joking... l remember l used to read a book called, "Milly, Molly, Mandy" during the early 70's." -- Amy, hayes, Middlesex.


Sinking Ship by Kendall Wilt (2)
"Wow Kendall, nice job. Caught my attention with line one and held it all the way to the end. :)" -- Just A Girl, Oakland Park, Florida.
"Thanks!!!!! I live in Daytona, we should have coffee" -- kwilt.


Peace At Long Last by Sarah-Louise Cole (1)
"This is good SL. Is it based on anything?" -- Chloe.


Your Loss My Gift by Matthew Mark Gill Whatever (1)
"REAL REALATIONSHIPS AREN'T FOR COCKY PEOPLE AND HAVE NO DRAMA. " -- IG, GARY, IN, IG.


You Bet We're Different by Curious (5)
"Now thats hilarious, I got to send this out. Curious your about to be a star with my friends and family." -- kwilt.
"Love the dictionary definitions although I am now strangely concerned that I might think like a boy" -- briony.
"might be a boy, yikes, what a disappointment that would be and what a waste." -- curious.
"you express distain for males." -- the rube.
"Love it....men really are from mars and women from venus" -- kate kerrison.


You Aren't Mine by Ken Harbec (5)
"Married Man? Not you. Been a while, why? I check back often. Don't shut me out. Answer the emails. " -- PGV.
"Hey good job Pru.I like it.Great interpretation of emotion into words.Keep it up.(Paco)." -- Brian L.
"feel like i'm watching a soap opera, or at least what i imagine they're like. i like this except the last couple lines, can't quite figure it out, but that's me i guess." -- curious.
" PGV, NOPE Brian L., Thanks, glad you enjoyed it. Curious,into metaphors?" -- PEWDH.
"well,good for you to keep away. Not too many people would care about the potential outcome. Can I e-mail you? " -- alexx.


Wonderful Dream by Dri (2)
"That was awsome. I feel great now!!" -- kendall.
"nothing quite like a dream come true - nice job." -- curious.


Why (2) by Ashley Burdett (1)
"Awesome made me think hard. You are very Talented.. I like all of the people's poems but yours was unique and rocked!" -- Matthew Mark@, USA.


Which by Curious (5)
"WOW! Quite the statement you've made here...hmmm makes me wonder about us girls...can we be as bad as you guys are?!" -- mattie.
"Quite a statement indeed. Really dig the whole piece. The hopelessness of the whole thing is summed up very well in the last few lines. Like you have no choice but to wait and find out. Well done." -- Fire Keeper.
"thanks for the kind reviews. mattie, of course you can, men don't have an exclusive on being nasty and it would be really boring if all gals were sweet all the time. " -- curious.
"Do you have a fan club? :) I really liked this, love the play on words and the acceptance that whatever happens, it's too late and you are gonna find out either way!" -- Briony.
"fan club? i think i'm blushing but thank you. as for the outcome, some days one would be better than the other after all variety is the spice of life." -- curious.


War And Peace by Chloe L Batey (2)
"I think this is amazingly insightful to the situation that affects soldiers serving overseas, away from their families. I was very moved and will attempt to have this published in the United Nations magazine for International Peackeepers" -- Uncle Dan Bennett, Middle East, Golan Heights, Syria.
"THANKYOU uncle Dan. Glad you liked it." -- Chloe.


Up To Speed by Peter Halpin (1)
"I can totally identify with this - and I think it`s well written. Nice work!" -- Peter Rivendell.


Under The Bridge (Do Not Cross). by Buxton (2)
"Nice title, vrey moving poem" -- kwilt.
"Understandable title! very emotive! " -- chloe.


Touched By The Devil by Chloe L Batey (5)
"Wow, me too. The devil's pet. Hey - that's a book title. Or an album title. Or at least a song title. The devil. I'll bet I could drink him under the table." -- Rubicon.
"I didn't get enough juice from the poem. You have to open up to poetry and make yourself more vunerable: You, lucky you, seem to have something worth writing about. Unlike me. The devil doesn't event consider me." -- rubicon.
"Thx Rubicon. I wrote this kinda quick. thx again." -- Chloe.
"wow. this is a good poem. i guess it relates to some people! the angel of hell, the devil's pet mr watkins would like that! ;)" -- Sarah-Louise.
"lol. Thx for reviewing SL" -- Chloe.


To Cw by Flipanmc (2)
"You certainly have a talent for writing poetry - a powerful medium for one who's obviously tasted hardships. But, as little as I know you, I believe you will do well." -- Jason.
"Thanx Jason. Thats a very kind comment you made. I appreciate you taking the time to tell me that." -- flipanmc.


Titles Sometimes Wear Me Out by Curious (6)
"Bravo Curious Bravo!!!!! Thats the way to get over that damn woman" -- kwilt.
"Do you ever get over that damn woman?" -- needful.
"ever is a long time that hasn't arrived yet but i am open to suggestions." -- curious.
"Much as I would like you to get over her, she does make you write great poetry! Loving this" -- Briony.
"nice write it feels real depressing with a loss of hope in reality,just wondering about the title ." -- fh, canada.
"appreciate the comments as always, title is just what it says, didn't feel like finding something meaningful, a bit on the lazy side i fear." -- curious.


Time To Wake Up by Curious (3)
"nice write ,depressing but nice write really liked the line "my love has a lover".don't know why but it stood out to me.have a great evening" -- fh, canada.
"I love this piece ' already the last chapter's been written is a great line, feel like I've been there before -Happy Valentines day!!" -- Briony Carvalho.
"thanks to u both, this one gave me the courage to keep writing and Happy Valentines Day back at you Briony." -- curious.


Thought For A Winter's Night by Curious (2)
"very well written could feel the emotion in the words well done ,have a great evening" -- fh, canada.
"Never hold it in man. I think really, they should have lamaze class for breakup victims, teach them how to breathe again" -- KWILT.


There's Been Better Days by Curious (8)
"Caught me a little off gaurd with the rhyming there at the end. Perhaps those few lines deserve their own stanza. What the hell do I know though, It's your poem" -- kwilt.
"this is a little bitter ,like the ending ,but somewhere you got to find some happy endings. have a great evening" -- fh, canada.
"bitter, sad, whatever, this was written a couple years ago and i'm just getting stuff i had deleted back up. i probably sould explain about the old ones i guess. thanks for looking though." -- curious.
""Reality pushes fantasy away"... know that feeling all too well. Nice read Curious... great job :)" -- Just A Girl, Oakland Park, Florida.
"nice to hear from you JAG, funny how things work here, i use to go by just a guy but changed names a year or so ago. looked for your stuff to re-read it but couldn't find it, guess u removed the posts, too bad, i even remember the night they appeared as i thought u were someone else, a bad case of wishful thinking. in any event, i do seem to remember i liked your writing." -- curious.
"I didn't remove anything, it should still be there :) Try searching under a title name, try "The One Who Meant It". Why did you change your name? I remember reading your work... at that time I was using "Just Jenn"." -- Just A Girl, Oakland Park, Florida.
"To the point! I like it! Reality and the truth both suck and hurt at the same time (sometimes)." -- Green Emerald.
"Well Curious, it's been a while since we've spoken. I never cease to be amazed at your writings :) even if they are old stuff :) -C" -- Chloe.


The World As A Whole by Tom M Fisher (5)
"I feel this was.....a nihilist acid trip" -- kwilt.
"quite pessimistic but absolutely great " -- curious.
"I'm too thick to appreciate half of it, but I entirely agree with the sentiment. This species is fucked. And probably deserves to be." -- thepratmeister.
"like the subject matter and agree with what you are saying. the sad thing is we have forgotten how to live,our society has evolved past a point of understanding .nice write" -- fh, canada.
"Thanks guys. I would like a little more input perhaps." -- Tom M Fisher, Naperville, IL, USA.


The Very Best Poems by Randall Barfield (2)
"very true.............thanks for sharing. " -- dri.
"true!!! this is Very True!... " -- Carla Thomson.


The Tease by Peter Halpin (1)
"I really liked this one, I know how you feel. Keep up the writing :)" -- Tamsin Butler.


The Show by Peter Halpin (3)
"Very descriptive, I enjoyed this" -- mattie.
"You've been a busy boy, loads of new submissions! I really like this piece, love the idea of silence erupting." -- Briony Carvalho.
"A much improved effort compared to your other posts. The second stanza could use a little tweaking and the title is somewhat trite compared to the quality of this piece. Despite that, I like it very much because you've captured a feeling that few of us think about unless we've had occasion to go back into the theatre after everyone is long gone. Nice job." -- Richard.


The Rose Garden by Chloe L Batey (5)
"its a shame... the poem i think is my best one no one seems to like... if u like it (or even if u dont) please give me a review" -- Chloe .
"Hey Clo tried to send review but inapropriate. well done, lucky you come from a tallented family xox" -- A Lea, chippo, NSW.
"Thankyou A Lea :)" -- Chloe.
"Hi,Miss Chloe,I am a Chinese,my name is Sunkaiyuan���↑Ԫ��.I like your poems very much and have translated several of them into chinese which had been published on a newspaper��including this one.Sorry,not having your permit yet.The editor likes them ,too.Thank you." -- sunkaiyuan, tianjin, China, tianjin.
"hi sunkaiyuan, Im very glad that you liked my poems..." -- Chloe.


The Power Of Love by Amarjit Bhambra (2)
"it suks ass like me and my donkey" -- apu happametilon, india, ...., india.
"Hi, Apu happametilon, "it suks ass like me and my donkey", Pardon me, BUT what does it mean? explanation please. Amy" -- Amy, Hayes, England.


The Pizza Is Calling My Name by Joe Shmo (1)
"Every college kid in america should read this, great man just great! Stay positive.." -- Matthew Mark@, USA.


The One Who Meant It by Just A Girl (4)
"nice body of work, this one by far the best in my eyes but no one has exclusitivity on those feelings or those three little words. the divorce lawyer thing was cool." -- curious.
"Great dark humor...genius use of sarcasm. I love this, and I truely mean that." -- kendall.
"Oh yeah, that first line, scraped the heart right out of my chest." -- kendall.
"I think that this was absolutely beautiful....out of everything that i have ever read...both online and off...this one piece has been the only one that i can truly relate to...i've totally felt this way...i'm in awe at the moment...this truly touched me...u dont know....wow...thanks...." -- Charity, Bronx, NY.


The Hidden Path by Sk Lewry (1)
"Very nicely written, and it is good that you have found the path that was right for you. What you feel inside about your chosen path is more important that what others may say or think." -- mattie.


The Fundamental Loneliness And Futility Of Our Lives In The Context Of The Vast Infinity Of Time And Space... by Peter Rivendell (5)
"powerful 28 words, last line really got me." -- curious.
" It was like the great build up in an ancient rave song. The wind up ticking of high drums followed by a sudden pounding steady break beat. It just kind of takes your breathe away" -- Kendall.
"WOW!" -- mattie.
"Excellent!" -- e. rocco caldwell.
"dude, you rule! hey peter, remember me? i used to come on here all the time, you left me some good comments, i have some new stuff up under Danny Gonzales, check it out." -- Daniel.


The Epic Of Adam by Joe Shmo (1)
"ha ha! even I'm not as sad as this dude. but compelling." -- roob.


That Day by Angela Wilson (1)
"nice tribute to ur mom, bet she'll be waiting with open arms." -- curious.


Strangled By Sorrow by Kendall Wilt (4)
"i think maybe u need a new route home. nice, profound piece." -- curious.
"Interesting perspective. We all race through life and rarely consider those we don't know around us. Nice work. " -- Fire Keeper.
"It's a good feeling to know that I'm not alone in the struggle of being human. Most people don't care so it's easier for them to just cruise on by. I understand though. It's hard enough to drive a big ole SUV and worry about how your going to pay for it, let alone pay attention to anyone around you " -- kwilt.
"like the subject matter, somewhere we all forgot the imoptance of life,and our fellow man . nice write have a great evening" -- fh, canada.


Someone's Playing God by Peter Halpin (2)
"Nice piece - really sinister and unsettling. A nice antidote to the smugness of faith." -- Peter Rivendell.
""But that something is still out there", is something that we all fear, the Angel of Death. Death is not a nice subject to write about - alot of people avoid or even think about it BUT it happens to everyone. Your poems was good but l must say that it was upsetting for me as you poem almost described to the day that my own mother died. Every line of your peom reminded me of how she closed the door for the last time to lie on her bed. Through all my own experience I had to accept the will of God. Writing about death is a very difficult subject and your poem will make people realize how important is to love and respect your loved ones while they are around you. " -- Amy, London, UK.


Someone We Do Not Know by Peter Halpin (1)
"I personally believe in one God before any humans."Or do they look at us for laughs". Makes me believe you do believe in something as they is more than the one. I don't think that God laughs at anyone. I have read about people who do not believe in God, but due to some near death experiences they some how came back to realize that they were give a second change to do good. They also realize that there is Heaven and Hell. On another occasion l have read about a youngester who was on drugs who was dying - that the doctors said that he would not survive. He father called in the Preist and by the morning he suprisingly survivies to tell them that he have seen a light - that he suddenly believed that God had saved him. - I do hope you will soon believe in him to spread the word of the Lord yourselve. Whether you beleive in God or not. God Bless you anyway. " -- Amy, Amsterdam, Holland.


Snowy Morning- A Haiku by SAR (4)
"So well told it made me shiver, congratulations young lady, it's brave of you to write and post. Don't get discouraged that there aren't a bunch of reviews, they seem to be out of fashion these days:)" -- A Fan.
"i'm proud of her also...thanks for reviewing this" -- km.
"WOW MAN.....I think I just found the best poem on the site. Such delightful creativity. 5 stars youngin, and I thought you kids could only color. Keep up the writing" -- kwilt.
"I love you issy you did grate,rock on" -- mor.


Smooth White Plastic by Rae (1)
"Sounds like a relationship alright. I liked this one too, very much in fact" -- kwilt.


Skeleton World by Tom Bomb (3)
"That's YOU'RE inside my mind trying to escape and YOU'RE open minded blah dee blawh etcetra and so forth and what not. Man, you really have to read more if you want to write. Im not saying that you can't spell of something as insignificant as that - but you hve to realise that this has all been done a million - no, I lie - actually only maybe a few a hundred (luck us other writers)- times before by Allen Ginsberg, Charles Bukowski, James Joyce, John Irving, Iris Murdoch, Henry Bucowski, Heller, Ford, Dahhl, Cummings etcetera. I want to read talent. Not confession." -- the rube.
"I hear what your saying..But I do read, and I do try to be unique with what I write. Sometimes though it's hard to be unique when so much has been written.. I don't understand what you mean by confession, perhaps you could elaborate. I appreciate the review man.. but try and be polite in what your saying, and stop acting like a genius that knows what this relates too. I 'll write a poem for me, not for the past of poetry, not for people who wish to rip it apart, just little old me. AMybe I'll swing by your collection of poetry and see what I make of it all. I hope I'm not dissapointed by your work, as you obviously have some talent to offer before your telling others what talent is. Thanks again for the "review".." -- Tom Bomb.
"Totally cool and different you should publish this at a poetry site besides storymania the best of course. Very talented and new!" -- Matthew Mark@, usa.


Size Matters Does It by Rich Wealthy (1)
"this was funny, good job." -- curious.


Scourge Of The Future by Briony Carvalho (7)
"What a silly little poem - made me laugh though" -- me.
"Amen girl i'll b joining you in the 'wedging'" -- Benjy, London, England.
"I love this poem! Ever thought about putting it on the underground???" -- Danny, Northampton.
"V. Funny but wouldn't be surprised if it turned out to be quite prophetic too!!!" -- Fry, UK.
"clever though just the littlest bit silly, which is fine, we all need a laugh now and again. humor is a great aprodiasic i think." -- curious.
"How cute! I smiled from the second line and giggled a lil at the end!" -- mattie.
"Thanks Curious and Mattie. Humour is the best aphrodisiac and the bonus is it's free! Thanks Danny - I might look into the underground think - as long as they also give me the job as chief chewing gum wedger :)" -- Briony.


Recluse by Gravel Pit (1)
"Not bad...not bad at all. Would like to see more of what you write." -- mattie.


Reaching For The Moon by Briony Carvalho (4)
"nice work there birony though i'm thinking stars may be a bit harder to corral than the moon. i'm guessing the guy has dumped her by now." -- curious.
"'freaks, geeks and emotionally stunted people only!' - that busted me up. btw my other stuff posted under the name 'just a guy' - hey, u asked so there! " -- curious.
"My favorite of yours!!!" -- kwilt.
"Hi Kendall - not sure how long ago you reviewed it but glad you liked it - I've just reviewed all my stuff and I think this is my favourite too!" -- Briony.


Perpetual Emotion by Kendall Wilt (2)
"nice write, like the way it flowed and the ending was well thought out." -- fh, canada.
"I thank you sir. I just very much enjoyed reading your new song" -- kwilt.


Perfect Female by Chloe L Batey (4)
"That's the chick I'd like to find" -- kwilt.
"Hope you find her. " -- Chloe.
"you have a unique talent in writing poetry as you say that you are a 14 year old girl. Above poem written from a man's point of view. I like reading poems like so." -- Amy, Hayes, Middlesex.
"I find it very easy getting into a different frame of mind, whether writing as a male or a soldier or a... whatever... and yes the above poem is written from a man's point of view... I hope you liked it Amy! Thankyou for reviewing" -- Chloe.


Paco by Ken Harbec (3)
"Hampton Beach hike? I remember your hat, your eyes, your laugh. Where does the Paco fit into the day? " -- PGV.
"Good vivid writing. I like the comparison of the tree clinging to life vs. the picture of this relationship (?) is for you. Is it worth holding on?" -- alexx.
"No Phil, but close, and it has nothing to do with you. Alexx, not really a relationship. Just a friendship that was deep and meaningfull. " -- Prudy.


One Of Those Nights by Curious (9)
"kind of depressing ,leaves you with a feeling of emptyness,sad but nice write" -- fh, canada.
"Love this though a little sad." -- me:).
"Sorry about the hurt, man" -- kwilt.
"feelings of hopes.........no matter what, time will heal, time has always been such a wonderful medication......." -- dri.
"Love this Curious - oh and loved your older stuff too. My poor cats had to hide when I read the BBQ one!" -- Briony.
"thank u all for the kind words though everything written isn't necessarily an accurate portrayal of actuality. briony, if you'd like another cat i could always cut her up, ship her over frozen and hopefully you could reassemble her." -- curious.
"You capture the sleepless night very well. I would know. The past is tough to shake, but time works wonders, at least people keep telling me that." -- Fire Keeper.
"time works wonders is vastly overrated" -- curious.
"hey Curious thx for reviewing my work. I like this peice, a little sad, but good" -- Chloe.


Old Lady by Chloe L Batey (2)
"again, nice work. it captures what you want it to. good job! " -- sf.
"Thankyou once again. " -- Chloe .


Oh Those Nights, Days Too by Curious (6)
"Short...lots of emotion, I like this one too:)" -- mattie.
"You did it again (or is that before as this is old!) A beautiful poem which sums up so much - love the neon signs image, makes you feel a little sick but also burns onto the eye in a way that you can see it even if you close your eyes - excellently done" -- Briony.
"thank u both, love hearing from ppl, seems to be a certain lack of that going around. even with ur hot pic briony, now that's surprising. guess maybe the mythical reviewer is in hiding or really is just a figment." -- curious.
" thank you Curious, just a pic to prove it was really me to some disbelieving friends. Well, you know my sentiments on people not reviewing so I try to review as much as I can - find it hard to be critical thought I will admit. Keep reviewing mine and I'll keep reviewing yours (as I don't have to be critical with yours!)" -- Briony.
"Curious, I love the names of some of your titles. This title is fantastic and actually lets you in on the feeling the rest of the poem has, Great emotion" -- kwilt.
"I really liked this poem. It's short, sweet and to the point." -- Shannon.


Oh If Only by Peter Halpin (1)
"Very Nice" -- kwilt.


Of Course I'm Sure, I Think by Curious (7)
"Dont know what you got till it's gone, don't want what you have when your on......I know the feeling, why evan come back you dirty b@!&$." -- Kwilt.
"The type of poem that makes me want to say, I know how you feel and apologise for all us girls - we can be mean witches when we wanna be (although, of course I don't do this kind of thing as I know what those 'dark, lonely nights' are like)" -- Briony.
"thanks k, more than one of us bounce on that on/off relationship. briony babe, don't apologize, a little meanness isn't all bad, keeps things from getting stale after all. and i'm betting your lonly nights are few and far between or are all those brit guys gay." -- curious.
"nice wording ,I think ,I like the confusion ,it's hard to be sure of anything .nice writing" -- fh, canada.
"glad it was to ur liking fh, confusion seems to be what i do best." -- curious.
"Ha ha ha, lonely nights are my forte curious. Unfortuately I seem to have a large sign over my head saying 'freaks, geeks and emotionally stunted people only!' ho hum, least I have beer!" -- Briony.
"Thanks Curious - I'll check out your other stuff. Yep, funny but true, I have the strongest weirdo magnet in history. Just the other week some guy licked the back of my neck at the bar - thought I'd drunkenly staggered into a stable for a while!" -- Briony.


Nobody Knows by Just A Girl (2)
"btw, really happy to see ur around, was quite worried that something had happened, glad it isn't so. like this one too, quite familiar with sleepless nights." -- curious.
"apologies, thought u were someone else but still like it and still know about sleepless nights" -- curious.


My Fish Story by Kendall Wilt (3)
"clever piece, loved it. " -- curious.
"Yeah, we still occasionally hang out. Sometimes my place, sometimes theres." -- kwilt.
"theirs" -- kwilt.


Musings Of A Lonely Soul by Daniel Van Heidelberg (1)
"As long as she comes back bro" -- kwilt.


Meeting Her by Luis Felipe Moura (2)
"hm. At first I didn't like your rhyme pattern, but it started to work by the end...the final lines work well when they are read by themselves, but also function nicely following the stanzas in which u placed them...only thing I would change would be to seperate the final lines of the stanzas..like making them their own stanzas in between your main stanzas. i think that would emphasize their independence and make the poem as a whole flow a little better. " -- lee brooks.
"Hi Lee! I liked your suggestion of separating the last lines. I'll do that and repost the poem. Maybe that will show the rhyme pattern more clearly, rather than having the reader only notice it after a few stanzas. On a little sidenote, I was a bit reluctant to publish this poem because unfortunately one of its main features does not show given storymania's HTML layout: all lines have the exact same number of characters. Thank you! :)" -- Luis Felipe Moura.


Loved Ones by Becka Segroves (1)
"Great poem girl and keep up the fine work.. Thanks for everything.." -- Matthew Mark@, USA.


Looking In The Mirror Of Truth by Becka Segroves (3)
"I really liked this one. I felt your self-angst and disgust by looking into yourself through the eyes and the disappointment. I hope that's about right?" -- Peter Halpin, Bedford, UK.
"i can relate to what you wrote... i know what it's like looking back on what i've done or how i've acted and wondered how that could have been me... i know what it's like to want to change your live around believe me it's a challenge but it's sure worth it.;-)" -- carla, ferndale, wa, usa.
"those mirrors can be hurtful huh? nice job." -- curious.


Lay Down By My Side by Just A Girl (2)
"Anytime!!!" -- Kwilt.
"i don't know if i somehow missed this or if it was just my mood at the time but wow, this is really nice, got me daydreaming, cool." -- curious.


Labor Day by Kendall Wilt (3)
"love those holidays, funny one here." -- curious.
"I can't wait until next Labor day" -- kwilt.
"you and your brothers i'm sure are a hoot!!! entertaining." -- intoxicated mind.


Just A Moment Of Your Time by John Roberts (5)
"I hear your plea, fella. I tell ya, I try to review everybody. Some people actually don't like to get reviews from me so be cautious of what your asking" -- kswilt.
"" Better a bad but honest review, rather than meaningless points on a scoreboard ! My ego was bruised out of existence years ago." John Roberts" -- John Roberts.
"this has been a problem here for sometime, use to be better but not a bunch. clever way you had of bringing it out but i fear little will change, but then, one never knows." -- curious.
"Isn't it ironic ! This is getting more reviews than my actual poetry !" -- John Roberts.
"john, a lot of poetry,I read , I don't understand . I comment on things I get but not on stuff I don't,if I relate to something and the author has made an attempt to comment on something I have writen,then I feel it is respectful to make the effort they have,I rarely score anyone's work as I have no idea on how I would base the scoring ,I don't know if this answers any of the questions you are asking but I thought I should give you my feedback,take care, and thanks for topic." -- fh, canada.


Journey To The Devil.. by Rahul Missionary (2)
"niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice." -- sf.
"Not bad, it is able to speak to the non-believers, telling them to take the right path." -- Fwx, singapore.


Join Society by Matthew Mark Gill Get A Job (1)
"this was funny, liked it." -- curious.


J.D. Therapy by Kendall Wilt (7)
"Loving this Kendall x" -- briony.
"Would like to see the song...I liked this, has a real feel to it :)" -- mattie.
"Yeah, I know this ain't quite no country song. It's just a hillbilly classic about a love gone wrong. About me sittin', drinkin' beer all night looooong I got a fifth full of whiskey and I'm taking her memory aloooong!!! Then the chorus again. I play it with a smile now. Thanks for the comments. You ladies are great" -- kwilt.
"nice write Kendal,has some real nice lines and easy flow to it " -- fh, canada.
"I really like this - great style, nice easy flow, goes down as well as the JD" -- me.
"Thank you Fred, I appreciate it. Thank you Me, got a laugh out of that, or is this an imposter Me" -- kwilt.
"It's the real thang Mr Wilt" -- me.


It Was All Because Of You by M Q Walters (3)
"hey Mattie very emotional write ,seems like you got a bit of rage built up,wouldn't want to be the one fueling your anger I got scared just reading this ,have a great evening and I hope your writing was your release" -- fh, canada.
"loved the way you used so many short sentences, very powerful. really liked this one." -- curious.
"Thank fh and curious...as for the rage, I really don't feel rage, anger is an emotion I rarely feel. It's confusion. And it always helps to write:)" -- mattie.


It Takes Courage by Dri (2)
"beautiful!" -- km.
"Bless your heart, Dri" -- kwilt.


Isolation by Peter Rivendell (2)
"wow, says so much with so few words." -- curious.
"Ditto curious...but darn just realized by your bio that you're as old as me...:)" -- mattie.


Industrial Domicile by Kendall Wilt (3)
"a nicely done bit of an amalgamation between nature and us, liked the next to last line especially. " -- curious.
"Thank you Curious!!!" -- kwilt.
"wow! so true. what is this world coming to? where has the simplicity gone? " -- intoxicated mind.


In Memory Of You by Andrews (2)
"It's so sweet... who were you thinking of when you wrote this?" -- Kiara Avalon.
"This I really like...It makes me think of some of my friends I have lost over the years...I miss them alot and reading this really-words cant express the emotional feeling! " -- Alyssa, Rio Piedras, Puerto Rico.


If You Are... by Vodka Ryuki Mint (1)
"AWE...T_T...I really like this poem its really good!!!! ^_^" -- Ryu.


I Want To Understand by Andrews (2)
"Really moving and compelling reading." -- Bella.
"Deep, full of emotional value." -- Emma.


I Haven't Got A Clue! by Briony Carvalho (2)
"i could answer all those questions, of course i'd have to make up most of those answers. chicken cry busted me up, this was cool." -- curious.
"Very cute poem. I like that ,If I went to quick line. Kids are funny like that." -- kwilt.


I Could.... by L Jay (3)
"Wow! What a man to make you feel like that. Love the use of language, beautifully written " -- kate kerrison.
"Good write. And shimata...you're a great writer...awesome piece. Be peace." -- Lala , FL.
"First glance of any love poem and in modern times you expect to see the same old thing over again - but here its not so. Here it's beautiful." -- T J Rintoull, Gold Coast, Australia.


I Cling To Hope by Briony Carvalho (4)
"hope springs eternal, think i heard that somewhere. red's a great color huh?" -- curious.
"Red covers a multitude of sins ;)" -- Briony.
" This one makes me want back all the ones I have ever cared for." -- Kwilt.
"nice write ,it feels very sad though." -- fh, canada.


I Believe by Andrews (2)
"Sweet poem,very real.You must have been jerked around." -- Bella.
"I hope things are better now. The poem is full of meaning to all." -- Emma.


I Am His Butterfly by M Q Walters (7)
"I'm sorry about your desciption of getting played there at the end. The rest of the poem was very sexy and romantic. I almost ran out and kissed the first girl I could find but the end put me right back in my place. Us guys are such dogs" -- Kendall.
"Not knowing the truth is worse than knowing you are being lied to in the first place. I like how this is laid out, expessing the feeling of being loved, but not being able to trust it." -- Fire Keeper.
"nice twist at the end Mattie,very well put together,thanks for sharing" -- fh, canada.
"A beautiful poem Mattie x" -- Briony.
"very touching work, sad, powerful. write it out girl!!" -- curious.
"I guess not all guys are dogs Kendall!? shoulda kissed that first girl (ya never know). And wow is it awful to be lied to fire keeper but "not knowing" is worse! Thanks fh and Briony honered you checked this out and found it worthy of review. And writing is one of my only outlets curious...:) " -- mattie.
"Mattie, I was just trying to be funny. That's the way I have learned to cope with lies from the other sex. You got my support, believe me. " -- kendall.


How's Your Weather? by Curious (2)
"The clouds won't always pass you by. You'll catch one, one day" -- kwilt.
"Damn clouds, been chasing me too!" -- Briony.


Hidden Secrets by Andrews (2)
"So meaningful and strong words.Was it about who meant alot to you?" -- Bella.
"Incredible, full of rich emotional words." -- Elizabeth.


Hey, I Have An Idea by Curious (1)
"Nice daydream. It would be nice if it were that easy to get away with the right person just to spend some time living." -- Fire Keeper.


Healing The Pain by Briony Carvalho (4)
"liked this a bunch and only had to look up one word." -- curious.
"He he I actually knew all these words muself <- smug look! Thanks Curious! x" -- Briony.
"Thought i would check out some more of your work, didn't expect to feel like crying. This was really moving and so true, time does heal all. :)" -- l Jay.
"I am very impressed with this work. Some of your stuff is terribly bleak but this has a sense of hope towards the end. Well written and like the change of pace in the last stanza" -- me.


Growing Old Alone by Peter Halpin (1)
""There goes love and away goes lust" nice poem from the view of the Old and aged." -- Amy, London, UK.


Great Place To Do Some Fishing by Kendall Wilt (6)
"Alcohol is not so bitter at noon if you crack the first beer at 9 or so. Amen t fishing, buddies and cold beer. Altogether like the light air of this one. Thanks. FK." -- Fire Keeper.
"Yeah, it is quite nice, i know what you mean, often the simplest pleasures are the best. Peace." -- Hugh.
"Truly enchanting." -- Alvin .
"liked this, brought back fond memories of the peace and sometimes rowdy fun by the water. " -- curious.
"Is it ever to early to pop the top on a Bud Light? hmmm...and some gals really do like fishing too! Cute write!" -- mattie.
"Great comments, You are all so cool. " -- kendall.


Free Will, Dark Night by Sasu (1)
"The sufferer suffers. Ahhh, I'm just being a smart ass. I liked this one it was dark, indeed. Very nicely crafted" -- kwilt.


Four Years by Lucy Midnight (1)
"You know, it's a case of something really emotionally provocative happening to you: a meaningful relationship appearing to break apart - a truly painful and power-sapping event, but I think you could express more of what you felt. I think you should write more about your emotions and experiences using metaphor and symbolism, because you clearly have a great deal to express, which is something that a lot of writers don't have. I liked it it was nice" -- the rube.


For Juwura 16- A Little Bed Lamp by Tunde Alabi-Hundeyin Ii (1)
"right to the damn point. now thats real" -- kwilt.


Feel So High by Ian Tronco (1)
"You know, I once took 8 pills and listened to Weather Report and I felt like how you were describing. You do know "Free falling" is Tom Petty, right?" -- rubicon.


Fallen One by M Q Walters (4)
"Mattie, This one caught me by surprise. Such a bold title, I thought there was going to be some drama involed but after reading I was delighted to see such beauty and insight. The one thing I was wondering though, is did you mean a petal or pedal(as in a bike race)" -- kwilt.
"Caught me too...fixed it! Thanks Kwilt." -- mattie.
"i liked this as a nice, peaceful poem though i've a hunch it has a meaning that goes over my head:)" -- curious.
"Thanks curious...no deep meaning, just about a fallen rose petal :)" -- mattie.


Fake Thing by Buxton (2)
"I liked everything but the part about God. I really feel bad you think you can't feel him in your heart. I like that 'transparant life you have never seen. Very clever" -- kwilt.
"Thank you. I liked the part about God; it gave the poem a sense of faithless devotion to nothing. I personally don't believe in God or Religion to be honest but I respect your opinion. Thanks for the review dude." -- Buxton.


Emily's Love by Kendall Wilt (21)
"The favourite poem that i have read of yours mate, keep it up. Peace." -- Hugh.
"Thank ya Hugh, much obliged. Sadley I hate this poem. It's like opening up an old can of worms but it did mean soooooo much at one time. Hey, have you read that fishin' one yet. That's where I hid all my gold." -- kwilt.
"How did I miss this one - BEAUTIFUL!! Nearly made me cry" -- Briony.
"Perfect!" -- me.
"nicely done, like how u dropped the last three lines in, cool." -- curious.
"Calling this Emily`s Love limits the poem as to its meaning, as the image used is abstract and poetic - you don`t let anyone add their own interpretation to your words. In fact, I`d consider revising the last four lines as they let down the poem in every sense, and give it a throwaway ending. The grammatical error in the last line doesn`t help either. And the double spacing makes it hard to read. Other than that, I thought that the first 11 lines created some real poetry." -- Peter Rivendell.
" She was the moon and I the ocean but I couldn't call the poem Moon love, because I was sending it to her. So I put her name on it. She didn't take me back though, maybe it was because of that damn grammatical error in the last line or the double spacing. Thanks for being critical. It really helps my writing" -- Kendall.
"Peter, Peter, Peter, if you were a clever boy you would spot two grammatical errors in the last - you're and can't but hey, who am I to criticise. The title gives it meaning and makes the ending more dramatic. You expect a poem of beauty and love and happiness and you have this until the closing lines. It is called 'DRAMATIC'. Kendall, do not change a thing. The ending is, like the rest perfect! Spelling and grammar be damned it's not like you're writing this for a spelling competition - I thank you!" -- me.
"Yeah, whatever. The ending tails off, it`s not dramatic. And spelling and grammar do matter, if you expect someone else to read and understand your work." -- Peter Rivendell.
"Thank you me, your awsome! Now Peter.....I did give you a good review one time. I remember, but your poem wasn't that good so for that I apologize for not giving you an honest critique. I lied to you about your poem and now you want to rant. If you spent as much time writing as you did reviewing maybe I would like something of yours. Sorry to let you down. Did I spell all of those words correctly." -- Kendall.
"How fantastic is this website? I thought the review section was somewhere we could exchange feedback on one another`s work. I made what I thought were constructive comments about a poem which I liked - Emily`s Love - and have now been subjected to 2 fairly personal "attacks". If you don`t want people to read or have an opinion about your work, then I suggest you don`t post it on the internet." -- Peter Rivendell.
"I`ve just re-read this thread. We seem to be winding each other up for no reason. Ok, I criticized your poem, but I did it because I liked it and actually had an opinion. You said you valued criticism and I knew you`d left a comment on one of my poems. Now, prompted by an anonymous agent provocateur, you`re slagging off my work and being sarcastic. What`s that all about? I want to be able to post reviews and get reviews - the rest is nonsense. " -- Peter Rivendell.
"I know, I meant to say If you spent less time writing reviews for my work, but I had already hit the button so it ended up in print. Oh well, just a crappy ole poem, I never did like this one after it didn't work for me, anyway. I aint going to spend anytime changing it. As for your work, I was just twisting your balls bro. If I gave you a good review, theres no changing that. That is the way I felt when I read it. I was just mad you were ranting." -- kendall.
"this would be a bunch more fun if it was 2 gals slugging it out. " -- curious.
"Amen to that Bro'. I've seen you have had your share of sluggin going on." -- kwilt.
"Peter - my attack was not personal it was pointing out that where you spotted one grammatical mistake I saw two - people read different things and I scanned the errors (which I'm sure Kendall spotted) to notice the beauty below. The ending is dramatic and having a 'throwaway ending' would spoil the beauty and the fact that the poem leaves you thinking about how broken the subject of the poem is, how the moon has left his ocean and lost forever. I think changing the ending would make it predictable whilst now it has an edge. The title also should remain...William Wordsworths most famous poem is entitled 'Daffodils' and is, suprisingly, about daffodils, closing the interpretation? Yes, I believe that was his intent and also Kendalls." -- me.
"Ehmm..m. Sehr gut Seite! Ich sage innig..!:) bmw" -- BMW, ..., ..., ....
"I agree BMW, This was a such a big deal made out of nothing. It's funny, I said that I had nothing to say about this one" -- kwilt.
"Wow, this is amazing! The last line is amazing it really got to me. Lovely poem" -- Tasha Jones.
"Thank you Tasha" -- kwilt.
"So meaningful and beautifully written -good peice that i enjoyed reading - never mind the minor mistakes. Everybody makes them - otherwise you are not human." -- AMY, Hayes, UK.


Drugs Are Bad by Kendall Wilt (2)
"while i'm in no shape or form a tree hugger this was quite profound, nice job." -- curious.
"First I laughed, then it made me think. Well put." -- Fire Keeper.


Dream From Me by Kendall Wilt (2)
"intriguing piece, married or not i think u did a good job with this. liked the 'So I reach for you, but could only grab nothing - I could see you there, I should have touched something' lines particularly" -- curious.
"nice write,could have been about alot of things until in the last line." -- fh, canada.


Dog by Kendall Wilt (9)
"If that's true it's amusing that you wrote a haiku about it! If you made it up, hmmm, creative or disturbed? I'm undecided!" -- Alfie.
"Sadly, this is not made up." -- Kendall .
"Oh my! and to think you compared guys to dogs!" -- mattie.
"You right...I didn't even think about that. I guess k-9's eat it and us guys talk it, hows that. Either way our breathe is still bad :)" -- kwilt.
"Hmmm so kendall is the nice side and kwilt is the nasty?" -- mattie.
"It will be from now on, for you, Mattie. Im sure you would never hear from kwilt though, I like all of your stuff. " -- Kendall.
"Whew! glad I am not on your poop list :)" -- mattie.
"Never" -- kendall.
"You must have met my dog, hysterical" -- kate kerrison.


Discomfort by Peter Halpin (2)
"I think this is very good and full of meaning beyond the being bored & drowsy that inspired it." -- Peter Rivendell.
"I am that person in the lecture. The feelings were so intense I don't think I breathed while I read it. A beautiful piece!" -- Briony.


Diamantes by Deidre R Warner (1)
"Hi, I'm a songwriter and trying to incorporate atheism, so I was drawn to read your work. I like Diamantes. Concise words, well chosen and highly emotive. Shockingly different to a lot I've read. I'd like to read more of your work. Your perspective would be fresh and interesting. I'll submit my own work soon... better join first! " -- Alan.


Desire Of Her by Kendall Wilt (8)
"Like the "dawn's morning light dangled from her fingertips"...FK" -- Fire Keeper.
"The best poem of yours that i have read, and i also agree with the FK, great line mate, Peace." -- Hugh.
"nice write Kendal ,very well done have a great day" -- fh, canada.
"About a girl huh? Original.." -- Sasu.
"she would be like a goddess, if there were such a thing" -- kwilt.
"Ahhh so beautiful...never had anything like that written for me...hope you read it to her." -- mattie.
"She wouldn't have it. She would probably snatch it from me and rip it up and piss on it" -- kwilt.
"I would not do the "P" thing on it...it is beautiful...touches my heart." -- mattie.


Deep Hole, Dirty Dust. by Sasu (1)
"very nice" -- kwilt.


Dark by Carol M (1)
"What a tease, I'd love to hear more." -- kendall.


Dark And Gloomy by Andrews (2)
"A triuimphant, in reading this poem I felt what you were capturing in writing this poem. " -- Elizabeth.
"A believable poem in every aspect." -- Emma.


Damn Time by Curious (11)
"Very nicely written, really felt the emotion drain out of your pen on this one and it was wonderfully constucted. I can relate with the way your subject feels. I tell ya, it's hard to loose someone but I heard some great advice one time, or maybe I made it up, who knows, anyway I think that it's not always going to be the person you lost that you feel for, after a grand love. No, it's not. The hurt you feel is the lonliness. The question then is this, at what point is it the lose of love you feel or the heartbreak of lonliness you feel. If it's the girl then wait a while, see what happens. If it's being lonely, then it's probably time to stop being lonely. A new and improved love may help you with that one. I say good luck to you indeed, my friend and pray the numb feelings are eventually replaced with happiness and joy. I bet you wernt exspecting so much mularky in one review but hey, you hit a soft spot." -- Mr. Polite Ice.
"interesting delivery thought it was very well done some real good lines in the early part of this ,loved the clock refrence have a great evening" -- fh, canada.
"Seems you have to much time curious...wish I could steal a few of those hours from you. I read most of your old stuff, these aren't seeming very familiar. (My fav was the kitty one) :)" -- mattie.
"wow, not sure where to begin so i'll start in reverse. mattie, wish i could help with the time thing and send u a few of those 80 hr. days not that they're all that much fun. as for some of these poems not seeming familiar they weren't up long before i'd get in a snit and remove them. i know, childish as hell but that's me. one day i'll grow up but probably not in the real near future. always appreciate fh stopping by and commenting and as for mr ice, well thanks for all the advice, some pertinent, some not so much so but it's nice of u to offer it in any event. like your line of getting a new and improved love, make a great poem don't u think? really tempted to steal the thought - hummmm is that plagerism?" -- curious.
"Not at all, sir" -- Mr. Polite Ice.
"all this kindness is freaking me out ice, i should have thanked you for the warm remarks that started your review, guess the niceness is rubbing off. am i starting to sound a bit on the gay side?" -- curious.
"Mr. Ice is always polite, Curious. I hope your not sounding gay, save all that suave for the ladies " -- kwilt.
"I like this one, Curious. I too am familiar with the 80 hour day. They seem to become 80 day months, as well. " -- Fire Keeper.
"Love it Curious, like Mr Polite Ice I felt you'd reached in and plucked the thoughts from my heart - damn emotions - gonna start working on my anti-love potion!" -- Briony.
"thanks for the comments ppl and especially briony, thought maybe some brit boy had stolen you away, what a loss for us that would be. not wishing you bad luck mind you, just maybe for a little while longer:)" -- curious.
"Oh no, Brit boys are annoying two faced - well I might write a little rant about what I think of the last one! I'm all yours Curious! xx" -- Briony.


Critical Situation by Kendall Wilt (1)
"one assumes the story is going in one direction and then there you go- *BAM* with last line that kicks it up! so fabulous your twists! lol" -- intoxicated mind.


Coming Together by Rae (2)
"I LOVE this! Its just beautiful...your words are like a picture beautifully painted...great job Rae. Lets talk soon!!!" -- km.
"Beautifully deep reflections of the soul. Your pen has become the brush, which paints the beauty of your verse upon the canvas of ones soul." -- Kelvin.


Come Monday by Ken Harbec (1)
"This is different, the style doesn;t seem to match your other works.If I am clear as to the meaning, sorry that this ended. Keep your chin up." -- alexx.


Bright And Beautiful by Andrews (2)
"A loverly tranquil poem " -- Bella.
"This poem is keeping our minds open to all of what life has thank you." -- Elizabeth.


Balance by Peter Halpin (1)
"ha ha! nice one. good ending. nice idea. good job." -- sf.


Baby Like That Milk! by Matthew Mark Gill Yummy (1)
" That was soo cool and i totally agree with growin up to be famous! You did great!" -- Becka Segroves.


Autumnal Longings by Briony Carvalho (9)
"nice introspective piece, actually relaxed me while i was reading it, cool." -- curious.
"Good stuff!!!" -- kwilt.
"nice write Briony ,real good images ." -- fh , canada.
"i'm a little disappointed, there was a not so nice review posted here and u removed it. first off, don't let ppl get to u usually they're not nice to begin with if they post and don't leave a name and second if u get enough of them u can get a good laugh from time to time re-reading them. probably was someone just jealous of ur pic anyhow:)" -- curious.
"Thanks Curious - I was having a particularly bad weekend when I deleted it and regretted it afterwards. Thanks hon although I think the pic makes me look a tad scary! x" -- Briony.
"Interesting! I'll go to 'waiting in limbo next.' We're reviewing back in time baby! " -- rubicon.
"I like what you have written. Don't let bad reviews get you down....enough of that as it is! Write on!" -- mattie.
"Hi Briony, I tried to send you an email once but it was returned to me....I really love your stuff and your really cool too" -- kwilt.
"Hi Briony, Lovely collection of stories and poetry. I own an app called�Storead�which has a great collection of stories. I would love to publish yours on it too. Please let me know if you would like to know more :) Thanks and talk soon Hency" -- Hency.


As Subtle As A Plane Crashing by Colby Spearangelo (1)
"Oh WOW man! I really enjoyed this. I'm a big fan of tragic love. This though, really hurt. Too bad it took such an eye opener for them. The way he held on at the end was great. " -- kwilt.


Almost by Kendall Wilt (4)
"ah yes, a night of bliss ruined by a lack of funds, funny." -- curious.
"I'm glad me being poor is funny to someone. Aw, I'm just joshin ya, Curious" -- kendall.
"Haha I liked this. Good work." -- Sasu.
"ha! love the quirky little punch at the end. funny." -- intoxicated mind.


Alcoholic by Chloe L Batey (4)
"few spelling mistakes, Chloe. Good though." -- Sarah-Louise Cole.
"It seems that i can escape my parents, but not you sarah-louise!!! I'll change that for you." -- Chloe.
"You should send this to Alcoholics Anonymous. They would publish it in their magazine. It would help those fighting this didease. Another inspirational poem from a girl who seems to be able to write far beyond her experience." -- Grandpa.
"Thanks Grandpa... I might..." -- chloe.


A Sticky Situation by Curious (4)
"HEEEYYY, This one is fantastic, very nice mix of characterazation and metephor." -- kwilt.
"nice write ,very well crafted" -- fh, canada.
"Really liked this one curious!" -- mattie.
"So so true. Love the change of rhyme in the middle, makes you stumble when reading and really gets the sentiment across" -- Briony.


A Rude Awakening by Curious (8)
"I though it was too transparent. Too obvious. Like as if you weren't doing to be artistic and helpful or make some important literary contribution, but rather to get some relationship issue off your chest. Like you wanted to confess to the world wide web. sorry. I am an asshole. look, try to think about what the reader would be interested in listening to. No, I'm not an expert or acedemically trained. I just know that this wonderful forum for writers is being polluted by cliched emotional purgers and being turned into a chatroom. Your poem did not have any impact on MY (another person besides yourself) idea of love, hope, sex, coffee, enjoyment women, men, writing, birds, honey, bees or writing itself. you really have to try harder." -- the rube.
"thanks for taking the time to read it, sorry it wasn't to ur liking. ur entitled to an opinion and u do express yourself clearly so there's no doubt of the way u feel and that's cool. as for u being an asshole, well u would know but it really is a bit too much info." -- curious.
"Hey dude, This site is for anybody to put up anything they want. It's your decision if you want to venture in and read what they have to say. Even more so, comment on it. You should use some of that energy and directional flow to change the world or something but for now, this machine works. Dickhead. Curious, thanks for bringing this one out and dusting it off. The stanza's are great. Nice touch. And thanks for always being there to read and comment" -- kwilt.
"Wow I really like this, I thought it was really moving. I didn't think there were such domineering and manipulative women out there! :)" -- Tamsin Butler.
"thanks for the review tasmin, always nice to hear from someone new" -- curious.
"Thanks for the compliment on Join Society and keep up the fine work on your writing! Matthew@" -- Matthew Mark@, USA.
"I really like this one Curious, a geat perspective, made me think about past relationships and realise how true this is" -- Briony.
"The words really came from the heart. Some men can be that destructive too and I can relate as I've been their to, though a good few years ago. teaches you how to spot the bastards " -- Kate Kerrison.


A Prayer For Paco by Ken Harbec (3)
"I hope your prayers are answered. " -- alexx.
"me too" -- kwilt.
"From what you post, does this clown deserve you?" -- alexx.


A Boy And A Girl by Chloe L Batey (15)
"pretty cool, nice work. i will offer a comment however, using sitting in the first 2 lines might be one sitting too many, another word for one perhaps?" -- curious.
"thx curious, i'll change that. " -- chloe.
"Outstanding, I like the use of different perspectives" -- Dj PaddyB, Cronulla, NSW, Oz.
"Thx paddyB ;)" -- Chloe .
"i already told u what i thought of this but i'll tell u again. i really like this poem, i think the use of different perspectives is brilliant, its outstanding!" -- Sarah-Louise.
"Thx Sarah-louise" -- Chloe .
"A different kind of style, it flowed well and was really a sweet poem" -- mattie.
"like the choice of sway, that's always a nice image. keep up the good work, good to see young people posting. " -- curious.
"Thanks Mattie and Curious, Glad you both liked it." -- Chloe .
"How do you do it? Your grasp of language and staging marks you as a future playright and director." -- Grandpa.
"I have NO idea" -- chloe.
"I like the use of different perspectives. Pretty cool about the confusion of attraction. The wording from my point of view needs work. I see them singing?? " -- Howard, USA.
"It's to do with the first stanza, she is singing, Although I probably should have written I can hear them singing. woops!" -- Chloe.
"i love this-it perfectly describes the confusion of relationships" -- kira.
"Thankyou Kira! I'm glad you liked it" -- Chloe.


A Backwards Glance by Curious (1)
"I got great satisfaction out of this poem. I really loved the rhyming and it's almost like a nice peice of advice from someone who's been there many many times before." -- kwilt.


There are 112 title entries with reviews on this page.


Go to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163
 

Copyright © 1998-2001 Storymania Technologies Limited. All Rights Reserved.