www.storymania.com
Storymania Logo

 

 

Poetry - Reviews




Short Stories - Reviews
Poetry Reviews
Novels - Reviews
Plays - Reviews
Screenplays - Reviews
Songs - Reviews
Non-Fiction - Reviews
Essays - Reviews
Foreign - Reviews
Reference - Reviews
Children - Reviews
Genres - Reviews

Did We Fall In Love That Day? by The Wolf (2)
"" "Almost 6 months... And it still feels like yesterday sometimes. Where has all the time gone? I think about you every moment of my life... Every single one. Even in my dreams still. Why can't I let go? I've walked this road virtually alone since that day. My life was our life, period. I would still run back to us even though I know much time needs to pass, much work needs to be done, much growing needs to happen, and hearts need to stop hurting and forgive... And even then, it still probably wouldn't happen. But I keep hearing your words, "You never know what the future holds." I'm not counting on it though. We will probably never talk again, but I'd like to when all of this is over after you've forgiven me as I have forgiven you. There was more than a lifetime in our brief love. You just mean too much to me to end it as we did. Just a talk, maybe years from now, maybe never, who knows. I'm not angry anymore. I'm just sad. Things are finally starting to look up. Things are finally beginning to go my way after so long. You'd be so proud of me, hun. I'm going to be on my own soon. I did my taxes. I'm doing very well in the class you wanted me to take. I try to be on time for everything. My crown will be replaced soon too. I try to do all the right things like you wanted me to and like I should to fix my life. It's just so hard w/o u. I was in our city today. I still can't look at anything w/o thinking of when I did it with you last. Many of the things I do were last done with my K. That is our city... Was our city. I saw our sushi place. I could almost see us sitting outside on the patio, as nice as it is today. Nice weather brings all of our memories back. I think about us walking in our city, at some street festival, playing frisbee in our park... Drinking a "sports drink" as we always do... Did. I saw the entrance of OCC where we had more fun than should be possible outside of any building, LoL. I saw our Indian buffet... The store I took you shopping at. The vacant house we always hung out at and it's porch that you actually passed out on once while waiting for me to retrieve the car. All the times we parked around our favorite restaurant and hung out all night. It was just you and I in the entire World. No one else, babe. Remember what I used to say? "It's just you and me against the World, babe." I will have your back until the end of time. I never would've abandoned you or left you alone. I even remembered the time we lost the car and couldn't find it for hours one night. How I spent a long time running and running looking for it... Wow, we really are two dorks that were made for each other, weren't we? We had so much fun. Still the most fun couple ever, right? Always down to do anything and everything =) but also had fun just the two of us, doing nothing at all or just enjoying Mother Earth. Aww, I remember how much fun we were having at Sunday Fundays =( Gosh we practically kept Four drinks in business, didn't we hun? =) What I've give to have those days back =( We had such good times. Gosh, our love was magical. Why did it have to be tainted with our pain from our upbringing? Such a damn shame. I passed by our liquor store... Our city... No more =( I'm so sorry hun. Believe me, I'm paying for all of my sins and more. I think I will always love you. I'm so afraid I'll never be over you or find a love like ours again. Please forgive me and set me free so that my heart can finally let go. Please turn my tears off and let my wounds heal, so deep they are... Please. Take care, My Love. Only love remains... p.s. I heard this song recently. It's exactly how I feel. Once again, I cry an ocean of tears for us, like I haven't in awhile. I hope you like it. SARA BAREILLES "Gravity" Something always brings me back to you. It never takes too long. No matter what I say or do I'll still feel you here 'til the moment I'm gone. You hold me without touch. You keep me without chains. I never wanted anything so much than to drown in your love and not feel your rain. [CHORUS:] Set me free, leave me be. I don't want to fall another moment into your gravity. Here I am and I stand so tall, just the way I'm supposed to be. But you're on to me and all over me. You loved me 'cause I'm fragile. When I thought that I was strong. But you touch me for a little while and all my fragile strength is gone. [CHORUS] I live here on my knees as I try to make you see that you're everything I think I need here on the ground. But you're neither friend nor foe though I can't seem to let you go. The one thing that I still know is that you're keeping me down You're on to me, on to me, and all over... Something always brings me back to you. It never takes too long. " -- K, Royal Oak/Ferndale.
"It was during this time that I finally made the slightest of steps forward, that I began to see a flicker of the light at the end of the tunnel, and for that I am grateful. I thank God. Too many days I wondered how I could possibly make it through the next minute, hour, without completely losing my mind. Slowly but surely, I am coming back to life. I know I wasn't married, but I felt like it. She was my future. The be all, end all. I had our whole life mapped out. I saw our future together in my mind, in my dreams. It was reality to me. I planned to put my schooling on hold after I got my first degree in order to put her through school. In my mind's eye, I saw her giving birth to our first child, a daughter. I saw our house, I saw me walking with my daughter. I saw us growing old together and still having that youthful feeling of love. I saw my entire life and future... With her. And now it's gone. Just a memory that is fading with each passing day. Like a mound of sand slowly eroding in the wind. It will be forever gone soon. I always put everything I am into my relationships so it can be very draining to me. And I put even more into this one, surprising even myself. I bet the entire farm... And I lost. I lost it all, and I have nothing but a broken image of my former self to show for it... But I will stand up again. I will smile without a care in the world once again. I will once again be the happy and positive person that everyone around me remembers, misses, and loves. This is my redemption. " -- K.


Max Likes Debussy. by Terry Collett (1)
"Makes me think of a young woman I had a tryst with many years ago. She would insist on playing a recording of Clair De Lune while we had sex. After I get enough ambition to practice, I enjoy playing it myself and I often think of her when I do. " -- Richard.


Love Does Not Leave Bruises by Glitterberry (1)
"This sounds like my Kong" -- K.


Goodbye On Your Birthday by The Wolf (1)
"I think you'd like this song. It's sad. Near To You by A Fine Frenzy." -- =P.


Choosing Men. by Terry Collett (1)
"Hmm...very interesting. Are you speaking from experience? They say that learning life's lessons the hard way - even in matters of the heart - is the best way to learn them." -- Christian Loche, Indianapolis , Indiana.


There are 5 title entries with reviews on this page.


Go to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163
 

Copyright © 1998-2001 Storymania Technologies Limited. All Rights Reserved.