www.storymania.com
Storymania Logo

 

 

Short Stories - Reviews




Short Stories Reviews
Poetry - Reviews
Novels - Reviews
Plays - Reviews
Screenplays - Reviews
Songs - Reviews
Non-Fiction - Reviews
Essays - Reviews
Foreign - Reviews
Reference - Reviews
Children - Reviews
Genres - Reviews

The Lesbian Triangle Of Charlie, Priscilla, And Morgan by Winson Thai (1)
"There are many heterosexual freaks in this world, but in my opinion, as well as many others, ALL homosexuals are freaks. I do not agree with the accepted "clinical" belief that homosexuals are born and cannot help themselves. We all have behavioral tendencies and are forced to make choices regarding our behavior, sexual or otherwise. Gay (how I hate the abuse of a perfectly good word) people usually have more than one head up their ass, especially the one that has ears. " -- Richard.


The Open Window by ( H H Munro) Saki (1)
"I posted this story written by another author a century ago to prove that a story written that long ago can be as entertaining today as it was then. It is also very well written - in a language that is timeless, not archaic as some of you may consider it to be. " -- Richard.


The First Step To Wilting by Wilted Rose (1)
"I found this story quite well written. Very opened up and honest. Lots more then I was for many years past 18. I found a story I am writting is similar to this and I believe the topic has much to be explored. I for one do not care to explore this old memory issue stuff but if one does not they will suffer much with the same memories. Trying to make sense of it all. I say she did one good job for today and I have a feeling she may have more and more to add as those memories thought forgotten start to make themselves known to her in her future. I find I am proud of her. " -- Gina Sayer-Macak, Casa Grande, Arizona, USA.


So Here I Am by Eric White (2)
"I like how the story line pushes the boundaries of dark humour. Well put together." -- Alex.
"I love the last line. It was am amazing way to leave the reader with chills" -- Wilted Rose, United States.


The Angels And The Game Of Ludo by Michael Vincent (1)
"This is very cool. I liked the image of the three angels playing and conversing, and Chichi's plight and Oluchi's intervention. The ending was not quite up to the rest of the story--I have no doubt that God is a great resource in psychological healing, but I felt the story needed more than Chichi turning to God. Perhaps she had come to doubt God because of her experience? Anyway, great story. Thanks for sharing it." -- Elizabeth, Los Angeles, CA, USA.


There are 5 title entries with reviews on this page.


Go to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
 

Copyright © 1998-2001 Storymania Technologies Limited. All Rights Reserved.