www.storymania.com
Storymania Logo

 

 

Songs - Reviews




Short Stories - Reviews
Poetry - Reviews
Novels - Reviews
Plays - Reviews
Screenplays - Reviews
Songs Reviews
Non-Fiction - Reviews
Essays - Reviews
Foreign - Reviews
Reference - Reviews
Children - Reviews
Genres - Reviews

I Heard by Chris Carpenter (1)
"Wow that is sooo sweet keep writing!" -- Unknown.


Blue Eyes With Love by Don Wood Williams (1)
"this poetry is to good its words are touchour feelings" -- alia hasan, karachi, pakistan, sindh.


Beautiful by Chris Carpenter (1)
"Good Job! I like this love ballad. It flows very nicely, and has meaning in its lyrics" -- Dennis Kanan.


Spiritual High by John D Galyon Jr (2)
"Great song! Wish you could get it with music and a voice to sing! Good luck in the future. Very talented writer!" -- Mike.
"mike: i truly appreciate your feedback. the song was almost recorded a few years ago by a man named george pratte. he had a hit rock and roll albumn back in 1959. unfortunately, a personal family crisis prevented me from making the recording session. thus, my opportunity was blown and george never forgave me. i hope that one day someone will give me a second chance. thank you for the kind words. " -- john.


After A While by Susan Sahiti (2)
"Looks like you got another winner here! Your lyrics tell a story that would make for a nice country ballad! Keep writing, keep dreaming and never give up!" -- Robet (Monte) Montesino, Florida, USA.
""Hi to all that will write here! I'm Dianna ,Susan Sahiti's daughter,and would like to say Thank you to every one who wrote kind things about my mom! Keep it up people and I hope she could bea singer someday because you may have read the Lyrics but you haven't heard the music or her voice! I'm working with my mom to become a singer and please cross your Fingers... I hope I do you're Mae"" -- Dianna Sahiti, Reilingen, Germany.


Diamonds To Dust by Susan Sahiti (6)
"This song really speaks from the heart! You can tell the author is living this, and that is what makes the song so personal, and tearful!" -- Stephanie Black, royal palm beach, florida.
"there's a lot of emotion here. you can tell the writer has been through a rough time. good lyrics!" -- iggypop2061, usa.
"Good Job! I like your lyrics and am impressed with your first effort. You definitely have a way with words so don't give up on your dreams! Good luck and looking forwarding to more from you." -- Robert (Monte) Montesino, Florida, USA.
"To all those that wrote, thank you so much for your kind words." -- Susan Sahiti, seckenheim, Germany.
"Ilove this song ,if I ebcome a singer then I want to sing both songs.If you notice it has feeling,mom said she was writing about me in the first song althogh I can't recall the first song happening mabey in a dream or so!But I love moms songs there Fabules!!" -- Diana Mae Sahiti, Reilingen, Germany.
"I just wish I could read and hear more of your sweet voice dear friend!" -- Mili Von Kosova, Vancouver, b.c, canada.


Asking The One by Michael Skurnik (2)
"this sound has a great varity of meaning to it" -- arealhottgurl, detroit, michigan,usa.
"Thanks for that review- arealhottgurl" -- Michael, Bklyn, NY, USA.


Your Love Cuts Like A Knife by Elena Rios (1)
"A really great piece. I like it, I think you have talent as a songwriter and you should pursue it :)" -- Dennis Kanan.


Inside My Heart by Elena Rios (1)
"there is a nice selection of words that it make more immpresive i like it very much" -- alia hasan, karachi, pakistan, sind.


Miscommunication by Kazhmir Lewis (2)
"WOW!!!!!!! THIS SONG IS STEAMING ITS HOT!!!!!!!! OMG WHERE DID YOU LEARN TO WRITE SUCH EXPLOSIVE LYRICS GOT ANYMORE???????THIS SONG IS GRAET KEEP UP THE DYNAMIC WORK" -- jade, las vegas, nevada, usa.
"that is a great song something i think we all can relate to i toltally agree with jade." -- mike , trenton, new jersey, usa.


The Gorbechev Song by Fizzgig McArthur (1)
"ummm. okay. " -- Hazzard.


Iron Bell by Fizzgig McArthur (1)
"did you change the words in the chorus" -- Curious.


Your Touch by Loaner (2)
"Tell me what you were thinking about when you wrote this song. It is great. " -- Susan Sahiti, Heidelberg, Germany.
"I love it ,it is a very beautiful song" -- Ayana, St.louis, U.S., Missouri.


Do You Remember? by J P (2)
"pink thongs *sniff* I know how you feel girl." -- Suzi.
"I want to talk...your lyrics are down with me..I have people. Email @ [email protected] - lets talk!" -- Michael , ny, ny, usa.


Shattered Stained Glass by Christy Mack (1)
"You're right as always Christy." -- AC Keane.


Your Mine by Mueller (8)
"So Mueller have you thought over my two song suggestions yet?" -- EC Allen.
"Forget it EC, she's never gonna respond to you. Q. Has she ever once responded to anything you've ever said? A. Nuh-uh." -- Tyna Aberdeen.
"E.C. What two other song suggestions?? I havent gotten anything about any song suggestions from anyone and I dont check back to this site much. So how am I suppose to respond back to anything when I dont know what your talking about??????? " -- Mueller.
"Well I did send two e-mails, I guess I'll just send one more to be nice." -- EC Allen.
"By the way, the ones that you never received I sent to [email protected]. One was about changing your one title to Love's Need, because you weren't sure about the title. The other was about a poor decent guy who is told my several women he tries to hit on that he's bothering them, and when he finds a girl he really likes, he doesn't "bother" her, she wonders why he isn't interested, because the guy is always supposed to make the first move, hence the song's title The First Move. She gets together with some other jerk, and our hero is more miserable than ever." -- EC Allen.
"EC, I never made a song called The First Move. I never wrote anything about a guy trying to get a girl and then she wonders why he isnt interested anymore! So I dont know what your talking about there!!! " -- Mueller.
"Alright, I'll make this "really" simple. In your song "It's Up to You" you wrote, and I quote: "If anyone can help me out with some music for my songs that'd be cool, just email [email protected]." I did, first I sent you the song The First Move, which of course you didn't write, I gave it to you, if you wish to accept it, if you don't that's fine, but please don't go "what song??? duh?". "All You Need is Love" you were unsure of title, so I suggested "Love's Need" as an alternative, once again you may accept or reject. You may also wish to check out the reviews for your song "When You Said Goodbye" where I delivered another explanation, though know that because it was written a few months ago my story "The Cotton Tale" is no longer on the board. If this fails to explain things, then I'm afraid I can't help you." -- EC Allen.
"I never read or seen a song called The First Move so I will say "what song" cuz I never seen it!!! " -- mueller.


It's Up To You by Mueller (1)
"Sounds good as poetry, just wondering how these lyrics would sound to music? I suppose if it wasn't metal or some other type where you can't even understand the words, it'll probably work just fine." -- EC Allen.


Break My Fall by Christy Mack (6)
"awsome job, i kno how u feel!" -- christina.
"Wow, I am impressed with these lyrics. I think it would make a great song...I can easily hear it in my head." -- Melanie, Halifax.
"This really touched my heart, because I have lived it. Great work! Thanks" -- JM.
"I really like these lyrics!! They are awesome!! I wish I could write like you!! Do you write music to the words as well?" -- No comment.
"That's awsome. It reminds me of a crush I had on another girl but that's a different story. to sum it up: good job." -- Stephen Kilbourne, Shannon, MS, US.
"What can I say, except that its about the most powerful request I've seen to a love lost, to turn around and feel what you are going through! Wow-- I can relate." -- Mia Angello, WI`, USA.


If You Believe by Mueller (5)
"THat was so awesome! It had a good flow and a good spirit. Keep it up! It's nice that people still take pride in such things! I sure do! :):)" -- Chrissy Mack.
"you just made it up silliy chrissy" -- andy green, greenland.
"The words and thought behind them are you beautiful. May I suggest that you work on the "Hook" every song needs one, just the last two verses of your Chorus, repeated in slightly different variations would make this a much more powerful piece, in my humble opinion. Keep up the good work! " -- Monte, USA.
"TYPO: The words and thoughts behind them are so beautiful. Ect..." -- Monte, USA.
"this is beautiful, hopefully more people in the world believe as written, its great, keep it up..sounds like poetry, but whichever song or not its Wonderful to read and hear of." -- lou, usa.


When You Said Goodbye by Mueller (15)
""Who" is in heaven Ms. Mueller, not "that" is in heaven. You don't want to call someone who you loved a "that"." -- Tyna Aberdeen.
"Some grammatical errors such as "seen" instead of "saw" and "your" instead of "you're". I only point them out, because other writers on this board are always after me about them, and I just wanted to preempt them by letting you know gently. It was a nice poem, but I personally think it's quite selfish of a person to say they love someone and then commit suicide." -- EC Allen.
"Whassup with this "prempt" bullshit Ass Allen. You think you can muffle the cries of the other reviewers you damn Communist? I think this poem sucked." -- Son of Tyrant.
"And just why did it "suck" Son of Tyrant? I dare you to give me some foundation for your esteemed opinion." -- EC Allen.
"I don't need to give you shit Commie! It sucked that's why. Hey, I got a question for you Idiot Allen. Why are you defending this? Did you write it, and use this Mueller chick's name or sumthin'?" -- Son of Tyrant.
"No I didn't, though I wish I had. Mueller is apparently a fine author in her own right. I just can't stand by and let some little moron tear someone's work to pieces with apparently no basis for their opinions." -- EC Allen.
""Little moron" oohh! I'm so scared now." -- Son of Tyrant.
"I think this piece was beautifully done." -- Hi Light, North Springs, Delaware.
"That was a sad but lovely song" -- Suzi Harper.
"Some rhyming was extremely fluid, and some was rather forced. Though the language isn't really my style (not a big fan of "cuz"'s and "baby"'s,) it would probably make a fine song if applied to the right music. And if you're going to be an idiot, don't do it in my name or my pseudonym, SOT." -- Bennett.
"Bennet, what are you talking about???? I am not using anything with your name!!!! That's my last name and I'll use it if I want!! " -- Mueller.
"Hello Mueller, this will be the last time I use up valuable review space, but I just wanted to answer that question. You see, the last reviewer, from what I can gather his name is Bennett Sims, and he is a staple of the Storymania board. He has matured during his time here to be actually respectable in my view, but he had a tendency to be a bit misanthropic if you will toward other writers works. For awhile he had called himself Tyrant. He has since put that aside and is now critiquing a bit more constructively which I applaud. However, there is another reviewer, possibly two, who can't quite let the Tyrant legacy die. One calls himself the Son of Tyrant in honor of the original Tyrant, and he's a constant harasser of my work as well as myself, for whatever reason. That's what Bennett means by somebody using his name, I know I'm right about that. That's also how I know that this Son of Tyrant isn't Bennett using a slightly altered name, because why else would he get upset about someone else using his name? The one thing I'm not sure about is if this Son of Tyrant, who I will gladly hunt down both for Bennett and myself, if he is the D. from London who put in the last few reviews of my story The Cotton Tale (which even now is being rewritten Mr. Son of Tyrant) or just some other nasty reviewer. Well Mueller the best thing we can hope for is that this D. person and Son of Tyrant (not to be confused with the original and one and only Tyrant) will stew in their own hateful unconstructive juices until the point of evaporation. I hope I've answered in question, I'm sure Bennett, maybe even some of the other veterans here will be able to confirm. And to wrap up, I just wanted to say once again, that you did an excellent job, and "please" if you're going to review the Cotton Tale after this... be kind." -- EC Allen.
"I thought that this was a very beautiful piece. I was moved to tears because of the pain. It can be a very great song if sung by the right person and set to music that can do it justice. I am looking for music in order to break into the buisness and this would be a hit. Susan" -- Susan, Heidelberg, Germany.
"Very beautiful though some of the grammar could be a little more correct. The meaning is true and moving, reminds me of when my daughter lost her good friend just a year ago last week and became good friends with his girlfriend in the aftermath. This song could have been written by that same young lady who still has not ventured to find someone else." -- Brenda, Newark, USA, DE.
"your chorus does not personify the title or the body (verses) of your lyric, and death doesn't sell." -- Brian (Brion') O Neil.


Together We'll Fly by Mueller (2)
"And just which one of the Backstreet Boys was he? Come on girlfriend, you can tell me." -- Tyna Aberdeen.
"HEY, i like this song is there any instrumental music that goes with this, Id like to sing this song. Thanks, Laci " -- Laci, tx.


There are 21 title entries with reviews on this page.


Go to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84
 

Copyright © 1998-2001 Storymania Technologies Limited. All Rights Reserved.