www.storymania.com
Storymania Logo

 

 

Songs - Reviews




Short Stories - Reviews
Poetry - Reviews
Novels - Reviews
Plays - Reviews
Screenplays - Reviews
Songs Reviews
Non-Fiction - Reviews
Essays - Reviews
Foreign - Reviews
Reference - Reviews
Children - Reviews
Genres - Reviews

Immortalized Dream by Fred Hardy (1)
"Hey, its me...i'm slowly gonna read all of your songs...*smiles*...I like this one as well...I like your deep writting styles...Still its great!" -- Ryuichi Minamino, Bushnell, Fl, USA.


How Is It Now! by Fred Hardy (4)
"Excellent! I love it. I assume its an alternative rock type song. Flow is great and i love the wording..." -- km.
"thanks for the reveiw, i also really like this. it is one of those things that you write that really comes to life. the music is hard and if i had to classify it would be alternative" -- fh , canada.
"does the ! in the song mean to scream? whatever, it's a great song no matter what. really awesome write." -- chad naquin.
"hey Chad thanks for your time and coments .this was written as a very hard alternative song. not much melody .just loud" -- fh, canada.


My Angel ,My Star by Fred Hardy (7)
"Beautiful, Fred. I love this, it's very deep. Bravo." -- Desi.
"Simply beautiful and sweet. Great job." -- Josh / AxeY.
"I know how you feel, l lost my brother in one year, he was very close to me, than l lost my mother the following year. When you loved some one so dear, your sometimes can sense that they are arround. like you want them to be around even when they are not there. "With your ghost in my soul". You know they are in your heart really. " -- Amarjit Bhambra, Hayes, Middlesex, U>K>.
"Very impressed to see your softer side!!! " -- Mitch.
"thanks mitch this is a very different peice for me i wrote it with out a melody and have never though it out as far as music i guess really it is more of poetry then a song lyric but then you never know thanks again mitch " -- fh, canada.
"hey fred, good song. can you help me out on my chorus for Only God Knows? I haven't got a clue on what to write for it. nice use of expression by the way." -- chad naquin.
"Hey Chad e mail me what you have and I'll try to put something together .let me know where you want me to take it the story line you wantme to follow" -- fh, canada.


The Sinfull Seduction Of A Communist by Fred Hardy (2)
"is this song about you? are you a communist or is this about people who are?" -- nick marshburn.
"this song is about me ,i do consider myself a communist and nobody understands what is in the word." -- fh, canada.


True To Your Name by Fred Hardy (2)
"I like this message and the lyrics are great. " -- Leslie, KY.
"thanks for the nice comments Leslie I wrote this a while ago something I wrote for myself I guess thanks again" -- fh, canada.


When Your Seventeen by Fred Hardy (1)
"I liked this alot...the years have been many since I was 17...but I do remember. And the choices made now will matter then." -- mattie.


You Had Lost Your Way by Fred Hardy (2)
"As I have read over many of your lyrics I was quite taken by the messages as well finding some very inspiring and beautifully written. Wondering if I could use some for my demo project. " -- Corey Johnson, Kirkland Lake, Ontario, Canada.
"hey corey thanks for the kind words i really don't mind if you want to use some of the lyrics just let me know which ones some of the post on this site i have edit and some are being used . anything else let me know." -- fh, canada.


Wating For A Message From God by Fred Hardy (4)
"really awesome. you may be the best writer on this website. very creative." -- chad naquin.
"thanks Chad another song I wrote in collage ,really mean spirited but I liked some of the lines I think I need to clean it up thanks for bringing me back to it." -- fh, canada.
"if you don't mind me asking, what did you go to college for?" -- chad naquin.
"I took business classes ,that's what you take when you don't know what to take .it's a tough decision to go to college and a lot of us just went cause it was the next step .but very few people know what they want to take .but I did take some music classes. theroy ,jazz ,vocal and lab " -- fh, canada.


You Think That You Know Me by Fred Hardy (4)
"This song is amazing, I am suprised that no one has said anything about it so far. How did you think of these lyrics? Keep writing!!!" -- Mitch.
"mitch to me it starts with a melody and then the theme this song has been written with different lyrics but the same theme remains the last vesion and the one i will demo is called a man on the edge thanks again for viewing this and i appreciate your comments" -- fh, canada.
"i can relate to this cuz this girl thought i was a really sweet guy, but that's all she thought of me. i'm more than the sweet guy." -- chad naquin.
"still working on this Chad I thought it was there a couple of times but not yet it's a little to deep ." -- fh, canada.


Yesterday's Past by Fred Hardy (4)
"I liked it, I'm a Christian, and I really wasnt offended. I liked it." -- Sam, Chicago, MN, USA.
"I to am a believer of Christ and I was not offended. I absolutely love your work. You write very well. You might not know this or you might not understand, but the Holy Spirit does not dwell in a temple or a church. The Holy Spirit is inside YOU! Jesus said, "Ask, and you shall recieve. Knock, and I will open." You have to ask him to come into your heart and if you do, your life will never be the same. You can actually have a personal relationship with God. You may have already done this, I don't know. But know this, I don't judge you or look down upon you. Many so called "Christians" cannot say the same for themselves. Because of this, many people reject the person who talks about Jesus. They think they are rejecting Christ, when in reality they reject the person bercause he/she is not really filled with the Holy Spirit. Anyways, I don't mean to preach to you. I love your work regardless of what you believe." -- nick marshburn.
"Check your spelling ;) the pagan's confront THEIR myths NO one know my name the CANDLE in the cathedral how it light(S) the empty room the music slow and GENTLE but the PROMISE , YESTERDAY's past i'm just passing BY There may be others... but my spelling is not that good either.... Try posting on www.justplainfolks.org for feedback too... they have three feedback forumns for lyrics Cheers " -- Noel, Gungal, NSW, Australia.
"I enjoyed reading your piece- (The Temples are places of worship) - You use to express your feeling of what has happend outside the temple - like when some people lose faith when they have perhaps lost everything. - I personally go to temple to myself." -- Amarjit Bhambra, Hayes, Middlesex, England.


Here And Gone by Fred Hardy (4)
"nice flow...good job" -- km.
"another awesome chorus. as far as lyrics are concerned, you could be one of the best song writers i've ever seen. have you ever read Brian L's work on this site. He writes about the same things we do and with a similar style. We should all work on something together one day." -- nick marshburn.
""i think you have a lot of talent and that you should keep writing....i think what makes your song so good is that people can relate with the lyrics and feel like its part of them.i love it."" -- Brittany, tonopah, arizona, united states.
"thanks brittany, for your comments and reading this song lyric i appreciate it and i will keep writing it's nice to hear that someone can relate to something that i have written .most of what i write i feel can be to complexed .sometimes i know i need to simplify" -- fh, canada.


You Want It All by Fred Hardy (4)
"It's a good song. I would like to hear the music with this!!" -- Mitch.
"thanks for reading , i would like to do some demo's this fall with some guys i know' but i will have to front the cash so i'm trying to find the right songs i would like to do.i'm still not sure about this one." -- fh, canada.
"1990? it's old but will always be a great song. a demo, eh? did you make a CD?" -- chad naquin.
"This is one of the first things I've ever written not sure where it came from .it wasn't until I went to school in 94 and took some music classes that I thought about doing anything with this .we lay-ed down some bass tracks but I've never recorded probably the money thing and back then it was alot harder .last year I started writing for the first time since I left collage in 97 but if I get the time and desire I think I would like to do this song. thanks for your time and comments Chad" -- fh, canada.


September Rain by Fred Hardy (5)
"what is it with you and corners?" -- nick marshburn.
"corners are places where things change direction eg:street light, you go left or right or even maybe straightbut there is decisions to be made" -- fred hardy, canada.
"hmmm... i see. i was thinking in terms of being backed into a corner, then forced to make a choice. in one way or another, we were on the same page. very cool" -- nick marshburn.
"This song is awesome and I so don't think that boy girl songs have been done to death. Plus this song has something different about it I don't know what but I like it. Awesome Job!!" -- Mitch.
"thanks for reading and i'm glad you seen something more to it the only real catch is most people can relate to being dumped at somepoint in their life i really liked the corus and sings well thanks again" -- fh, canada.


Another Night In Paradise by Fred Hardy (3)
"another great song. you now have a new fan. your work reminds me of my work." -- nick marshburn.
"A great song, I do love it!" -- Thomas Marqueyssat, Paris, France.
"You never stop impessing me do you." -- Jak Balshaw, UK.


Consumed by Fred Hardy (2)
"This is great! Love the chorus, I love the whole thing. One of your best I think!" -- km.
"thank you for reading,i'm glad you liked it .i'm not so sure about this one but i also liked the chorus" -- fh, canada.


Arizona Heat by Fred Hardy (2)
"Now see I like this song. It is catchy. This is just one of those "fun" lyrics. Good job!" -- Jonathon Brannon.
"thanks for checking this out every once in a while I take it back a bit and come up with something lite thanks for the nice comment" -- fh, canada.


I Packed My Bags by Desi Williams (1)
"this would make a brilliant song, great work, i'd luv to actually hear this in song form. well done:):)" -- baker.


Like Raven Wings' by Brian C Lebron (5)
"I always love ur work when i read it, and this is no different, blooming brilliant Brain, loved it!" -- Josh / AxeY.
"Simply stunning...nothing else to say about it" -- Rebecca.
"I recorded this last weekend and it turned out pretty good. Not bad at all.I appreciate the good reviews.Thanx," -- Brian L.
"beautiful work, I would say wonderful. " -- Dri.
"Thank you Dri,I appreciate the positive feedback.I've been trying to e-mail you but with every attempt every one got sent back." -- Brian L.


The Internal Plea by Amy Anderson (2)
"I can totally relate to this song. I am so that kind of girl. Awesome Song!!!" -- Mitch.
"Thanx Mitch. I'm glad you like it =)" -- Amy , Australia.


Dark Fate by Amy Anderson (1)
"GuD joB soN =D..iM LuviN d LyriCs...So MuCh taLenT aLreaDi..KeeP 'em Comin! LuV yA!! xoxox" -- Rachelle, Newie, NsW, Australia.


6 Foot Under by Amy Anderson (3)
"I like these lines a lot!! "Killing my fate,The confusion, Traumatic dillusion, The despair, Leaving me bare" " -- Mitch.
"some really good lines here. really good! you seem wiser than your young age. " -- km.
"hey thnku to the both of u for ur reviews, i really appreciate it :) umm is it a good thing that i seem wiser then mi age? anyway, glad u lyk the song" -- Amy Anderson.


.The Beach. by Carla Thomson (2)
"the words had good flow with a good use of a rhyme.only you really know what the sound is 'anyways a great effort. better then most i've read on this site " -- fred hardy, hamilton, ontario, canada.
"i'd have to agree with fred.. i liked it. had a good sense of flow to it, there's only a few country songs that really grab my attention, i'd like to hear this n see if it does lol, off paper it looks like it might:):) well done.." -- baker.


---Hasnt Got One by Kasey Ann Miller (2)
"i think you should call it suicide gate but its your choice thumbs up .....later days " -- josh earl.
"Your writing a song about the song??? O.o" -- kk, NYC, new york, bronx.


Your Secret Sins by Amy Anderson (4)
"your writing is maturing with every peice. at your age you are just beginning an most great songs come from emotions and pain through life expeirences. you have the talent and ability to acheive your goals just don't give up .and keep working on new stuff and re working old stuff and the sound ,it may change many times." -- fred hardy, canada.
"Wow. I totally have to agree with Fred Hardy, here. Wonderful." -- Desi .
"I am very sorry it has taken me this long to get around to reviewing and reading your work. This was amazing...hit a little to close to home for me, but an undoubtable power comes from this song. Great work�I can relate oh so well but then again that�s probably not a good thing� " -- Rebecca.
"Thanks to all of you for your reviews :) And to Rebecca, i'm sorry to hear that you've been through the same kind of thing. i hope everything has worked out for you.. if you ever wanna talk then feel free to add me on msn " -- Amy Anderson.


Why? Why? How? To See His Own Death by Josh Earl (1)
"Hey Josh, I LOVE your song, this is one of my FAVS on this site! Your are Gifted! Keep 'em comming so i can keep on reading!" -- Ryuichi Minamino.


Where Are We Now? by Desi Williams (4)
"Hey Desi, I liked this song.. i understand how you feel" -- Amy Anderson.
"Thanks Amy. Yeah it's hard sometimes, eh? ty again. <3 to all." -- Desi.
"ayyyyyyy this is mad i can see my self bashing this outa my mouth with mad drums and gtar. super later days" -- josh earl.
"You can really hear the raw emotion in this song, I love it!!! I would love to hear this song with some really awesome drum and guitar riffs." -- Mitch.


What's Dead Is Gone by Amy Anderson (3)
"Awesome, Amy. It's how I feel w/ a couple of ppl who used to call themselves my friends. Encore. " -- Desi.
"I understand each word...each line...and even those in between..." -- mattie.
"hoo wre these about?!?! im gettin paranoid!! but thre good :D as always..." -- danae, newie.


Too Many by Amy Anderson (2)
"Beautiful. Great, inspired, glamorous, in fact. God, good job!" -- Desi.
"thanx Desi :) glad u lyk it" -- Amy Anderson.


To Set You Free From A Life With Me by Josh Earl (3)
"i like this one. you gotta a couple of misspelled words though :)" -- km.
"Really liked it, where u form in australia? email me some time if u want! I'm from Aus too, lol, would be cool to talk to someone who seems very similar. maybe not, lol" -- Josh / AxeY.
"p.s. My name is Josh Anderson, Axey is my alias if u wanna read my work or grab my email." -- Josh / AxeY.


The Way It Goes by Andrej Milec (2)
"nicely written very simple with good flow" -- fh, canada.
"It evokes a consideration of inner peace... nicely written, very lovely" -- MBM, USA.


The Unnamed by Kasey Ann Miller (4)
"hey kasey this is strong but should not be a song i think u should put it in the catogry of poetry ppl will respect it more there " -- byron hobs.
"Yes, byron, unless you're making it a hard rock/heavy metal song. Then it's good as a song. Otherwise, yeah. Wow. I totally commiserate! TTYL! email me! [email protected]" -- Desi.
"Hey,whats commiserate and TTYL and do u want me(kasey) to email u or byron,im confused,but thanks for ur reviews guys" -- Kasey, Maitland, NSW, Australia.
"Hey Kasey.. wow... fukn awsum =) i really liked this.. it's really strong and i can totally relate, good job" -- Amy, Australia.


The Phsyco Stream by Josh Earl (2)
"FYI you spelled "psycho" wrong, but hey, that's okay... Burning anger, eh? Love ya, you're really good at this. Email me sometime, kay? [email protected] and just talk to me!" -- Desi.
"LOVE the ending dang dude you got some effing passsion burning and you know how to unleash it in writing. Sweet stuff man" -- Enzo.


The Ones Unnamed by Karen Miller (2)
"your lyrics are very dark and show emotion .i hope thats what your trying to say with your words " -- fred hardy, canada.
"I really like your rhyming its pretty sick. I'll be sure to check out more of your work and definately submit reviews. Do the same for me if you want :)" -- Enzo.


The Hand You Have Sold by Josh Earl (3)
"Damn, boy. You don't think this is any good? I love it, and would personally love to be that girl one day, that's how good it is! Hey review some more of mine, mmmmkay? Love ya. Peace." -- Desi.
"hey desi where do you live???" -- mR interested.
"I love the chorus, it's awesome!!!" -- Mitch.


The Description Of Beauty You by Josh Earl (4)
"hai josh...hehehe...i lyk dis 1 its kwl...yea its preetty kewl...so yea...i duno wat else 2 rite in here....meh...luv ya xoxox" -- danae, newcastle, nsw, australia.
"As always, Josh, very good. Liked all of the verses. Keep it up, I love reading your pieces. <3 ya." -- Desi, Ferndale, Washington, USA.
"who's this one about josh?!?!?! This is my favourite one!" -- Emma-Jane, KURRI, NSW, Australia.
"hey josh u butt-head! lol (jokes) um yeh...u told me to check out the songs so i did...and they are fukin awesome!!! lol. anyhoo.....peace, be safe. always use a condom!!! lol....TeGaN XoXoX (oh by theway its the tegan in yr 8)" -- tegan, maitland, nsw, australia.


Talk To Me by Sam Cheton (5)
"Thats sweet, hope she comes around for you." -- Josh / AxeY.
"oopsie *he, sorry *hits head*" -- Josh / AxeY.
"hi um joshperson... im a GIRL-Sam" -- Sam C..
"sorry josh! didnt really get it till now i wuz out of it!!!!" -- author.
"Wow. this is a great song i really like it... the same thing that is happening in your song is happening to me right now! :) <- i guess?.... but anyway i really really love this song and i was just wondering if i could use it in my band! this is the kinda song that i would like to write... if i could write songs... cause i kinda suck... ne ways my email is [email protected] and im 12 female and i would really like to use that song! Email me if it's alright with you! :) Have a nice day:)!" -- Daney Rivera, New cumberland, PA.


Suicide Lullaby by Kasey Ann Miller (4)
"this is really good, and I enjoy this type of song/poem. you have some really good lines here. the only suggestion that i have is you may want to keep your pronouns the same through out. you referred to "him" and "you" and I'm pretty sure you were talking about the same person. just a thought so ppl don't get confused. " -- km.
"good job, once again *thumbs up*" -- Amy Anderson, Australia.
"I only like the chorus and the title. I can see my band playin this song but o well not are song." -- Scotty.
"Only the chorus* not the whole song lol cause we would not sing a song about a guy " -- Scotty.


Sonic Boom by Josh Earl (3)
"Anger, anyone? Very spiffy song, Josh, must say. Can I use your work as inspiration? I haven't written in like a week! Love ya, you're awesomely wonderful! XoXoXoxOxOxO!" -- Desi.
"Holy fuk josh didnt realise u had this in ya..... i like this one but it could be beta it kinda seems like u just threw it together in like 5 and didnt really think about wat u was sayin! work on that and it will be great! " -- Emma-Jane.
"theif..." -- the honest one.


Song Of My Life by Andrej Milec (1)
"nice work. don't think your alone." -- nick marshburn.


Should I Let You In by Carla Thomson (1)
"You sound like a very passionate young lady with a lot of love in your heart.But don't be in such a hurry to let them in because one day they will be lining up at your door and you want be able to keep them out.I wonder if it's happening already. LOL" -- David D.


Rising Suns Of You by Josh Earl (7)
"Josh ur lyrics r da bomb!" -- Ahmed, Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
"Josh, really felt this song. Wondering who this special girl is? Hope she helps others as much as she helped you. Love ya! xoxo" -- Georgie.
"Josh, this is awesome. I really connected with this song. Who is it? :) You rock, that's all I can say. ;-*Muah*" -- Desi.
"This one is really good...seems like u put alot of thought into this one! Yet it seems all your songs are about the same gal...who is it? xoxoxo p.s. i think Desi wants u lol love ya josh EMMA;-)" -- Wednesday.
"hey josh mad lyrics, is this song bout kym??? are these all ur own Lyrics??" -- sir shelton.
"josh all these song are wierd and gay.......johno" -- johno, kurri.
"IF YOU FUCKING SPEEK TO HER OR MAKE UP THIS SHIT ABOUT HER AGAIN I WILL SERIOUSLY KILL YOU!!!! YOUR A FUCKING DEAD CUNT!!" -- LUKE GIDDINS.


Revelations by Joel Aaron (2)
"I really like this song, you've done a good job making it easy to connect with...yet still have a little mystery. I particularly like it because i can connect with it, as in, if some people really close to me..knew who i really was, they might leave me after they found out how emotionaly crippled i am..anyway, very good, laters~" -- Bridget L, Oregon, US.
"It has a good basis but i think you question too much... it should be more about going with the flow or how you feel about these questions... what do they brign out in you? I'm not baging your work or anything, its a good concept, thats just my ideas on it... no offence, but its sort of like a whole lot of whining about life slammed together to make a song with a short chorus that ties it together. but I know jack shit about songwriting so call me what you like.... I can definatley relate to it though." -- Lisa, Australia.


Over Change by Amy Anderson (1)
"fuk amy im cryin ova this song i no hoo its abount n its a this person we r talkin bowt here has left me empty " -- caitla .


Only One by Brian C Lebron (3)
"Keep up the good work. Its awsome." -- Amanda.
"Your song is really cool. I love these lines.....I want to be her only one from with inside for her I strum the words. That is so beautiful. " -- Michelle.
"hey thanks you two i'm glad you both enjoyed reading this.it's been awhile since i've posted anything on here.thanks for the positive feedback." -- Brian L.


Nothing Less Then You by Amy Anderson (3)
"Hey Amy where are you from? J/w... I love this one, btw." -- Desi.
"hey Desi... im from Australia :) thnx... glad you lyk da song" -- Amy Anderson.
"luvd the song...awsome..luv all ur work! keep it up!!!!!!:)" -- Sam C..


Never Lands Pain by Josh Earl (5)
"Wow. Is this how you really feel? The stuff I've read would point to other things than that you're a dorky guy. You're deep and special (in a good way LOL) and probably hella cute. Okay? Great job. Please keep writing, and keep reviewing others of mine, mmmkay? :)" -- Desi.
"Hey josh... i lyk dis song :) nice job on it" -- Amy Anderson, Newcastle.
"oi mate r in wif desi.." -- kurri group.
"get a life and stop kissing boys its not good for u kym would never like u because u r a freak!!!!!!!!!!!!!! " -- the man of the hour.
"That's good stuff. I'm sure alot of people can relate easily too. " -- Enzo.


Natasha by Alina Grigoryan (1)
"omg ma names natasha witys th need abooot tht wee song hing:@:@ " -- NATASHA:@, polmont, falkirk, scotland.


Melody Of My Tears by Josh Earl (6)
"Hey there.... good, work on grammar and spelling so people know exactly what you're writing about... other than that, awesome... sort of rock song... spiffy, definitely spiffy!" -- Desi.
"hey desi thank you very much.. i have made alot of changes because of your comment now i use right grammar i have 4 more songs if you would like to read them and tell me what you think" -- josh earl .
"I liked this :) I also read your song never lands pain..It was good but a little too simple with the repetition..This one has more depth..Good work :) " -- Rebecca.
"Hey Josh, i was just lookin round an what did i find ay?? i like this song heaps, its good man!! :D" -- Kirst, Gillo, Australia, N.S.W.
"u kiss boys wat a fag so it doesnt matter wat ur songs are like cause u kiss boys" -- the man.
"fag!" -- dfgs.


Maybe I'll Let Go by Nash (1)
"I really like this song, it has a good flow and meaning that i think many people can relate to. I also really like the ending of the song :) good job, laters~" -- Bridget Larreau.


Know Me (Revised) by Sam Cheton (1)
"I love this part "I know you would love me, oh if you knew me, oh you would see, if you, if you, knew me."" -- Mitch.


Kewler Than You Or Me To Handle by Josh Earl (5)
"It aint half obvious who ya talkin about.....but its good (except 4 the fag thang) U can do beta and i no it;-)" -- Wednesday, KURRI , NSW, Australia.
"u r the weirdest person i know FREAK!!!" -- ljjj, sumwhere cool, nsw, australia.
"i wonder who this is aimed at...." -- luke giddins.
"hey j-bang" -- majiuana rooster.
"u gay emo fag ..." -- jonsmith.


Just A Little, Baby by Desi Williams (3)
"hey desi i like this song i rekon it would sound mad with a heavy guitar riff you left a comment on one of my songs i think it was melody of my tears plz if you have time can you read somemore of my songs and tell me what u think 10 outa 10 song" -- josh earl.
"me agen i live in australia and im 16 i will put it in me nxted song k " -- josh earl.
"hey Desi. I loved this song. *thumbs up* i thought it was realli good, and i can really relate to how you feel. keep up da good work :)" -- Amy Anderson.


I'm Still Alive by Amy Anderson (2)
"well thought out chorus with a good use of words" -- fred hardy, hamilton , ontario, canada.
"Your writing is amasing!You really seem to put your whole self into what you write which is inspiring. When you read it you can already picture the melody to it.....nice one! keep it up ...and if your thinking of using these songs for your band then your music will most likely really compliment your lyrics! good luck ! and again keep it up!" -- fiona, Leicster, East Midlands, England.


If You Wanna by Tom Bomb (1)
"OH MY GOD, what was I thinking.......Please delete this???!??!?!?" -- Tom Bomb.


Hope For The Helpless by Amy Anderson (2)
"hey hey this is a kewl song glad to hear your puttin a band together it would be a shame to let these songs go un sung .....later days" -- josh earl.
"Hey there was something bout this song i really loved,bass players rock:p,keep writing,u have a really strong knack for it!!" -- Kase Miller.


Happy by Steph Kidd (3)
"hey man great song, my lyrics are alot similar to yours as in the lonelyness and hate MAD maybe you might take alook at mine and see wat im tlkin bout 10 outa 10 man" -- josh earl.
"Awesome. You're a lot like me, chica. I feel this way too. I agree with everything Josh says. <3 ya." -- Desi.
"i luv it steph, great work, u got it recorded?? would luv to hear it :) congrats on a great piece" -- baker.


Give Into The New Addiction by Karen Miller (2)
"really strong lyrics i imagine the music would be a little loud and distorted. " -- fred hardy , canada.
"Ehmm..m. Sehr gut Seite! Ich sage innig..!:) bmw" -- BMW, ..., ..., ....


Friday Afternoon by Carla Thomson (2)
"nice title, nice lyrics, nice outlook. hope for the best expect the worst " -- fh, canada.
"Again I suggest that when you find yourself alone on a Friday with nothing to do take out some paper and write about all your dreams and hopes for the future.I'd like to hear about them.Great song." -- David D.


Feel Sorry by Jannah Akira (3)
"I feel like there's something wrong about this thing. Can anyone help me out?" -- Akira NJ.
"Do not think about whatever misery you have much now. just focus on what you're doing right now...at this moment. Got money? go to penang with me and enjoy life out there!! sometimes, window-shopping and walking can heal the pain. we get to see the world...the life. peace. " -- Fithalene Noor.
"I don't know what feelings you are trying to express in this poem.'I don't need to feel dismiss' sweetheart that's not proper english.'More amd more tastes much sour' that doesn't make sense,how about 'The taste in my mouth becomes sour.' I definately think you have potential but your stuff needs work.And speaking of 'thinking' I've been thinking about you a lot because I've never had the pleasure of making love to a Asian girl.Do you mind if I e-mail you and we can talk about it? Your poetry isn't that great but still I fantisize about you." -- someone who desires you.


Depression--- Game Over by Josh Earl (3)
"Hey Josh. Good. I don't think it's your best, but still. I'm very depressed at this moment, and cannot wait until I no longer am and can feel the way your song describes. Peace out." -- Desi.
"good job...u dont see many songs like this...theres finally one about bein happy and overcoming depression. good one " -- steph kidd, ky, usa.
"This is so good i could like feel it as a song in my head. Keep up the great work" -- Enzo.


Comfort Place by China Rose Marie Bullock (1)
"Nice piece *wipes away a tear* Loved it." -- Josh / AxeY.


Clones At Heart by Josh Earl (3)
"Josh, these lyrics are deep. Nice to know you have more feelings than most of our mates hey? Love ya! xoxo" -- Georgie Rundle.
"I love the Pencil of Peace part. That is deep in a cool metaphor... way cool! Hey how old are you anyway? Where do you live? make a prof, man, so ppl can know you betta! Awesome work man." -- Desi.
"you are a fukkin weirdo!" -- Lauren.


Broken Cinderella by Melanie Geeregat (4)
"Beautiful, Melanie. *sniff* So true. So true for so many little girls, isn't it? Take care, keep writing." -- Desi.
"parts of this had real good flow but other parts were hard to follow . i wasn't crazy about the title but this is your song .great potential .good work" -- fh, canada.
"i duno, i'd have to disagree with 'fh canada' the title suited the piece very well, great work i luv'd it i'd like to hear it in real life.. congrats and keep it up, hope u feeling better asap.." -- baker.
"omg! i really wanna hear this w/ music! i think it would sound totally awesome!!!" -- Lauren.


Blood Stained Tears by Amy Anderson (2)
"Just wondering, is the arrrrgh in there because it's a heavy metal song so the person would be like all screaming and stuff? anyways, really awesome, can totally relate, keep writing!!" -- Desi.
"yep it is :) thnx" -- Amy Anderson.


Best Friend And Worst Enemy by Desi Williams (4)
"nice work .i couldn't really see the country side of it but defenition is not important" -- fred hardy, canada.
"There was no country... it just, in my head anyways, sounded more like a country tempo and music... I guess it could still classify as rock... I mean, look at Evanescence. See? lol I told myself that, too, don't worry. Love and peace to y'all." -- Desi.
"was this one about sam?" -- Carla.
"No Carla it's about my momma... :) Love ya girl!" -- Desi.


Awake--Sleep by Josh Earl (2)
"I acctually really liked this song despite what u think josh,it has a smooth rhyming pattern in parts,nice work" -- Kase, Maitland.
"Yeah i definately agree man you got some serious insight and flow i like how it unfolds. I'll be sure to check more of your stuff out and review. Return the favor if you want i got a couple things up now" -- Enzo.


Single Chaotic by Amy Anderson (2)
"Love the chorus'ey bit "Close my ears...and i fucking hate it!!" Keep the great work coming :)" -- Josh / AxeY.
"hey amy its josh u no who i am that song is kewl if ya get time i put 2 of me many songs on here so take a look when ever later babe" -- josh, weston, nsw, australia.


With A Reason Why by Aryka (2)
"I loved this one; you have a great talent and outlet in writing. " -- Rebecca.
"I agree becca, this poet has class and she knows it...don't you? You bring up some great points in your work." -- Buxton.


What Is Here by Jannah Akira (1)
"I love the last stanza of your song." -- Mitch.


Trapt by Amy Anderson (4)
"Title is a little cliche considering there's a band with the exact name of your poem, but I'm sure you knew that" -- Steven.
"hey steven... yer i am aware that there is a band with the same name as the title to my song, but i name my songs with however i'm feeling at the time... after all that's what my music is about, self expression.." -- Amy.
"Despite cliche' although, in writing it is inevitable really, this is a great song :)" -- Josh / AxeY.
"AMY: Love the chorus!! Your songs are always so descriptive! -Mitch" -- Mitch.


There's No Sometimes With You by Ellen E Watson (1)
"Excellent. You do not have your e-mail addy posted." -- A. Miller, Atlantic City, NJ, USA.


Suicidal Self Desire by Josh Anderson (4)
"Reserving judgement on this one Joshua, you know how i feel 'bout this kind of "Music," but as always meaningful, peace." -- Hugh.
"Bah! like I've always said (besides stirring u u ;) ) its all music, even ur R&B, though i may not like it as much as other genre's it is still music. Thanks for the review." -- Josh / AxeY.
"Man oh man Josh do I love this or what! I'm a big fan of Marilyn Manson, as well as the others you have associated your music with. I sing all of your lyrics and songs out loud, since that's what I like to do... :) Keep it up. Love ya! :mwah:" -- Desi.
"Haha, thanks Desi :muah: glad u liked it :). Singing em out loud, haha, nice, hope they sound good ;) love ya, josh" -- Josh / AxeY.


Steak Night At Barnie's by Lithium (3)
"I liked this, had a dark theme almost with a hint of masochism...good work" -- Rebecca.
"I'm glad i found your Author name interesting and clicked this link, coz if i didn't, i wouldn't have read such a great piece of writing. Keep up the great writing Lithium." -- Josh / AxeY.
"thanks for the kind words, guys." -- Lithium.


Stay Away From My Way by Desi Williams (3)
"Good work, I liked this :) especially the line "I'm wasting my life away, It falls into decay, I close my eyes to never stay" " -- Rebecca.
"This is Awesome Desi I love it looking forward to reading more." -- Brian L.
"i think you've read this one to me before but i don't know. i love it, though its kinda sad. keep on writing more and more, and maybe, just maybe i'll write more to keep up with you. desi i love you and i hope things will be getting better at home. talk to yea later =D" -- Carla.


So Sick by Nash (4)
"Nash, I like this one. Its sortof like Staind or Seether. Very nice. I'd like to see you take a chance and not be so literal in your lyrics. Keep them guessing. Write something that could mean different things to different ppl. You've got the talent to do this. Keep it up!" -- km.
"This was a very interesting piece. I enjoyed reading this a lot." -- Josh / AxeY.
"B.t.w, this would sound SICK to somin like KoRn, Seether, System of A Down or sumin, maybe Stone Sour. Ne ways, loved the piece." -- Josh / AxeY.
"This is AWESOME!!! I would love to hear this with some music." -- Mitch.


She'll Make It Thru by Dri (2)
"Dri, I hope this is a fictional piece for you. It does make me feel sad, yet hopeful at the same time. :)" -- mattie.
"thanks, mattie, actually this is a re-post that I edited. And it's not fictional, it's reality but you know - she'll make it thru:-) Hugs," -- Dri.


Saviour by Kaye Burland (6)
"woooo go kaye ur ace!!" -- jenn, stone, stafford, england.
"this song rocks kaye! its full of raw emotion and i think a lot of people can relate to it" -- gypsy.
"hey dude me again i agree wif gypsy, it's the type of real song ppl can relate 2!!!" -- me again.
"Great work, alot of emotion put down effectively " -- rebecca.
"hey kaye u really have alot of talent, this song rox i hope there is more to come with the same amount of emotion, loved it keep it up!!" -- dan, stafford, stafforshire, england.
"I'm confused are you THE Kaye Burland from stafford or just a wannabe?" -- Simon Rowbotham, stone, stafford.


Red Eye Summer by Nash (2)
"that dirty little summer :(" -- Mr. Wannabe Chicken Fillet On A Rooster Over Easy, Squirrelsville, NC, usa.
"this is my kind of writting style, nice and southern! i think your on to something here. i would consider working on this piece some more. your not too far from a masterpiece." -- nick marshburn.


Not You by Kelli L Potts (2)
"those dirty little lies :(" -- Mr. Wannabe Chicken Fillet On A Rooster Over Easy, Squirrelsville, NC, usa.
"Yeah I thought you did a good job,looking forward to reading more.By the way welcome aboard,as far as the statement by the jerk above,pay no mine he's done this to a few peoples' website on here.nice piece though,great read. " -- Brian L.


Mahal Kita by Amy Anderson (3)
"Ten points, gold star and a pat on the back for this one. I loved it, and it would be sick to hear sung by S.O.A.D themselves. Great work on it :)" -- Josh / AxeY.
"hey u betta be makin a song bout me amy lol mad song (thumbs up)" -- josh, weston, nsw, australia.
"oh yer josh well this songs about me and ur not gettin one so u can suck my balls :P jj man...awsome song amy i feel so special :D luv ya heaps " -- Josh, Maitland, nsw, Australia.


Lost In Mind by Amy Anderson (1)
"Kick ass song, i reckon it would sound sick coming from Mudvayne (one of my favs :D) and lmao, same last name hehe, anyways, great song, keep em up." -- Josh / AxeY.


Left To Burn by Amy Anderson (1)
"Very powerful Amy. I feel this way a lot too... check some of my shit out, you'll know what I mean... ttyl." -- Desi.


Jesus You Are by Jessica L Young (1)
"Awesome, Jessica. Really moving for me. I am just now coming back to Christ and it helps to see so many for him. Beautiful. And thank you for it!" -- Desi.


Jesus Is There by Jessica L Young (1)
"you are sooo right. i believe you are filled with the Holly Spirit. don't get discouraged if people don't review your work. most people don't know who Jesus is." -- nick marshburn.


Imperfect by Nash (1)
"its ok" -- steph.


If Only You Could by Nash (3)
"Nice work. Q: Are you from Wales? And do you know MunkY?" -- Buxton.
"lol actually I'm from Missouri so not quite. And the only Munkey I know is the one in koRn but I wouldn't say I know him" -- the author.
"Oh!!!:~ Sorry. Still good work tho:)" -- Buxton.


I Love You Jesus by Jessica L Young (1)
"keep the faith! i love Jesus just like you. keep preaching the "Good News". it's nice to see a teenager who loves the Lord. you should read my poems. i think you will like them. many of them are about God." -- nick marshburn.


Four Walls by Brian C Lebron (5)
"Whoa powerful stuff, I loved it!!" -- Rebecca.
"Nice piece, Brian!" -- Vodka R.yuki Mint.
"Yeah I couldn't believe how the words fell into place on this one,to hear the actual song would be a real trip I think you both would like it.Thanx for the good review you two." -- Brian L.
"wow! very dark and mysterious. look forward to hearing the finished product." -- nick marshburn.
"Hey thanx Nick your gonna definitely like what you hear when I mail it out you.As of right now it's complete but with a small glitch on one of the tracks." -- Brian L.


Enter Insanity by Amy Anderson (1)
"Good work once again, keep 'em coming :)" -- Josh / AxeY.


Ends Here by Amy Anderson (6)
"Great once again, i just wish i could hear the songs in full impact, coz my god they would rok! I especially loved the last stanza "disguise all reflection...Your time has come" Great job!" -- Josh / AxeY.
"thnx josh :) i really appreciate it, glad you like them " -- Amy.
"I've been away for a little and was surprised to see a few new names, I really liked this piece. Great work. It is sometimes hard to appreciate lyrics without music but this was really good so I can imagine how great it could be " -- Rebecca.
"hey i love it sounds like a really kick a** tune.like josh said to hear in full would be something else.i have a deep appreciation for alot of writers on here and your no exception nice job Amy." -- Brian L.
"Fuck amy, mind if we use these for a song? We'd give you the credit and record/send it to you." -- Darryl.
"hey darryl, i will definetely think about it :) email me with more detail of what would happen, thanx " -- Amy.


Christmas Day by Fred Hardy (5)
"thanks for the very nice review of my work. very cool song and i love the chorus. i find that the chorus of most songs are so chessy. not the case for Christmas Day." -- nick marshburn.
"fred, you should give me some tips on how to write good songs. my songs are always kinda cheesy. it's the same thing in different words." -- chad naquin.
"Thanks Chad ,the only tip I can give to you is find a melody and keep writing ,you may write the words a hundred times before they all come together .if you have a good melody just keep writing to it .this song is rewriten as Xmas day and is really different then the song you read but the chorus and melody never changed.thanks again" -- fh, canada.
"would this and X-mas day happen to have the chorus played with --G, D, C-- on guitar? that's how I play X-mas day. And I play it acoustic." -- chad naquin.
"I'm not sure of the chord structure but it is the same in both mostly I see this as a fast moving song with a lift in the chorus " -- fh, canada.


Broken Promises(Monday Never Came) by Babe (1)
"Never put off til tomorrow what can/should be done today...Monday never comes. :)" -- mattie.


Bleeding Tears by Amy Anderson (4)
"those dirty little tears :(" -- Mr. Wannabe Chicken Fillet On A Rooster Over Easy, Squirrlesville, NC, usa.
" hey Amy, I liked this, I too, am a huge fan of drowning pool, this piece here sounds like something Drowning Pool would write, I like your style, cya around." -- Katherine, Tampa, Fla, u.s.a..
"Nice job Amy.It sounds like a thrashy tune.I feel the urge to mosh when I read this." -- Brian L.
"this is grate ay may...very veyr very impressed... ;)...hehehehehhee...omg guess wat!??! i love josh!!! hehehehe" -- danae, newie, australia, nsw.


Ache by Amy Anderson (4)
"For no effort, its f*n great ;) I rekon it would sound sick to something along the lines of... KoRn maybe? Anyways, keep the songs a'coming, im loving each and every one of them :)" -- Josh / AxeY.
"This is ten times better than you give yourself credit for nice job.I like your style of aggression.It reminds alot of Josh's writings.Are you two related?It's probably a dumb question." -- Brian L.
"Totally! For no effort, it's better than best! I love it. They are both right. Keep it up. I love the style of your work, Amy. ttyl" -- Desi.
"hey brian... nar i'm not related 2 josh lol thanx 2 all of u 4 ur reviews, glad u lyk my songs :)" -- Amy.


There are 94 title entries with reviews on this page.


Go to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84
 

Copyright © 1998-2001 Storymania Technologies Limited. All Rights Reserved.