All Religions Need To Read This
Dr Lemuria

 



This is not your usual book…this writings…not my usual style…I’m for sure…not off this frequency…but I’ve been on earth a while…
I write in cosmic rhyme…as this is how I think…for I’m a
“Reality Host”...
and I’ve come to weld the link...I’ve travelled at this time to earth…to do my little bit…to mend “Akashic Records”…and sew shut their ignorance rips…for many many years ago…I promised to a soul…to fulfil our ancient pact…so listen up…im on a roll.

TaTa


There is a whole world of confusion at this time…about the return of some kind of religious “Messiah” who will cleanse the earth of evil and shuttle all who believe in him (or her) off to eternity in the clouds. Many other millions even believe in an advanced extra-terrestrial race coming back… who supposedly seeded the world millennia before…and who believe genetically created Homo-sapiens far back in the planets lost pre-history. Both these ideas… when you break them down into their basic elements are exactly the same concept…as what we have is humans looking up to higher beings than themselves knowing deep down that there must be something more advanced in control of their creation and destinies. For unknowingly…as so many now believe… earth humans are part of a grand “experiment”…having in the past…agreed at a higher level of consciousness to be on earth in these confusing “end times”…which are no more than the end of one civilisation…and the beginning of a new one. Not…I repeat…not…the end of the world…as many groups are saying to help push forward and promote their own misguided and deviously… greedy agendas.

If you read your earth holy books… it would seem that half of the human race are standing on the threshold of meeting God the creator itself… while the other half hold faith in the imminent return of their “makers” from the stars. Of course there are millions who have never ever thought about any type of so-called spiritual concept in their entire tunnel-vision existences and hold the rather pointless view that there is nothing…just nothing after their pointless little lives. What a life…at least people who believe in idiotic concepts realize there has to be something else. Of course there is an element of truth blended into all these ideas…but the universe is utterly teeming with diverse life on many levels of vibrating reality…life that probably would seem to the primitive death-fearing humans as a “God” or “gods”. There is even life that appears utterly dead to science…but this is not all that crazy...it’s just that most humans don’t understand that their worlds and realities were directly manifested from their multi-dimensional imaginations. But just know that extra-terrestrial visitations are not always necessarily humanoid…as they could indeed be celestial. I'll explain what I mean by that in a little while. Remember as I’ve just said…you create your own realities…and whatever you believe in…you will experience…as this is the reality you have formed in your sub-conscious minds and projected as your world. You will hear this concept being used all the way through this essay…and the repetitive nature of much that is within these paragraphs is consciously deliberate on my part. For this is a free-will universe…and if there is ever any (physical) interference in human affairs from outside…it will be conducted by “beings” with nefarious…desperate or selfish intent.If there is ever a battle or ever any blood spilt…it’s always initiated by forces of darkness…never the light…for simply…the light-forces do not operate through dense or slow matter.
“Reality Hosts”
 (Like myself and my kin)
 on the other hand…are not physical…we are an electro-magnetic psychedelic frequency. So who or what are we? Well!
“Reality Hosts”
Are entities that have chosen to descend the dimensions…shedding millions of colored layers of our light bodies…to help uncurl the throat grip of your primitive earth “God” amnesia. Too many God-fearing Individuals on your planet are expecting some kind of super-hero’s arrival
(It’s not us by the way…so don’t get excited)
To save the earth from the fabled “Santa”
OH! ER! SORRY!
"Satan".
 (I always get mixed up with anagrams).
Anyway!
This is why you can never…and will never know who or what we really are… as you may worship…or even worse might…try to kill us. Believe me…it’s no laughing matter…for this is the greatest problem for us making contact with 3rd dimensional physical beings like humans. Humanities imprudent belief in “Ghost-Gods” is the most extreme traumatic reflex and consequence of living in a "polar-reality" and seeing things as opposites… or disconnected. Especially after such a cataclysm…like what happened with the comet of 9500 years ago.
BOOM!
” Reality Hosts”
Know exactly what is coming next as we experience time super-consciously…as all one ever evolving moment.In earth reality…time is perceived as many grand universal cycles or one long linear line through past-present-future. Humans are soon to become a galactic civilisation… interacting with the many star system civilisations in the galaxy and universe.
So listen up…as we have much to teach in such a short time…
SIGH!
I wish I could remember agreeing to this in Ancient Egypt.
(More later)
There is no exact way to sum up who or what
“Reality Hosts”
really are…so I found a passage here from a book… to clarify everything.
Hmmmm!
Or maybe this will just confuse you even more.

(((((I am old, older than thought in your species, which is itself fifty times older than your history. Though I have been on earth for ages I am from the stars. My home is no one planet, for many worlds scattered through the shining disc of the galaxy have conditions which allow my spores an opportunity for life. The mushroom which you see is the part of my body given to sex thrills and sun bathing, my true body is a fine network of fibres growing through the soil. These networks may cover acres and may have far more connections that the number in a human brain. My mycelial network is nearly immortal, only the sudden toxification of a planet or the explosion of its parent star can wipe me out. By means impossible to explain because of certain misconceptions in your model of reality all my mycelial networks in the galaxy are in hyper-light communication across space and time. The mycelial body is as fragile as a spider's web but the collective hyper-mind and memory is a vast historical archive of the career of evolving intelligence on many worlds in our spiral star swarm. Space, you see, is a vast ocean to those hardy life forms that have the ability to reproduce from spores, for spores are covered with the hardest organic substance known. Across the aeons of time and space drift many spore-forming life-forms in suspended animation for millions of years until contact is made with a suitable environment.
(A mushroom speaking from Psilocybin - Magic Mushroom Grower's Guide by O.T. Oss & O.N. Oeric))))).

Ok! Now everybody ready?
Here we go.

For the last 2000 years during the Piscean age… humans
have been spoon-fed plagiarized and edited tales about your origins and genetic makeup. Over this rather short period of time
(In the universal scheme of things) you have been subjected to countless versions of “designer illusions”…so much so…that the majority of people on the planet…now base their whole salvations on improvable and backward half-truths.Too many people dwelling on your world…believe they are living in “Armageddon’s” destructive “end-times”…and this false manufactured anxiety…is creating a hell on earth for all the rest of the planets lodgers.But really…its just the “end of an age” of your zodiac… when you emerge as a solar-system out of the dark…into the galaxies photonic light-streams once again to be mutated by the cycles of the sun.(The return of the sun of God). But because of these in-bred…spurious fear beliefs…millions of contemporary minds have dug themselves into their very own dark-holes… which are jam-packed with false "fear of death" beliefs…concocted by more primitive and superstitious…God fearing minds of the past. Sadly for man though…this has manifested as a form of planetary schizophrenia and psychosis. For within the very make-up of humans…lurks the subconscious trauma of when the “gods” fell down (more on this later) and instigated their cataclysmic chain reactions.These events are where your fear of a wrathful male God spawns from…it didn’t exist before this time as you were operating from a higher dimension of earth reality. What the
“Reality Hosts”
 Cannot yet understand is…why should anyone on this planetary sphere fear death? Why would any intelligent human blindly believe in something that causes so many traumas…when you can research and know (as opposed to believe) millions of other pieces of earth knowledge which are unequivocally proven to be true? You can with the use of your magnificent telescopes…nearly see back in time to the so-called
“Big Bang”
Or should I say
"Great Sneeze”
YES I DID SAY BACK IN TIME!!
Doesn’t that tell you something about the make-up of time? No? Well it should. These Erroneous hybrid indoctrinations…put together over many centuries…by the hands of mostly disagreeable males…have suppressed the knowledge of the Mother-Goddess…and entrapped the whole human race…in the belief of a “one-life existence”…of profound death-fearing paranoia.All this distress in the anxious hope…of being selfishly chosen by an invisible God…over all other races of human…and ultimately receiving a great holy re-birth of eternal salvation alongside…
YET!
Other…mostly un-provable Gods. So let me ask you this…because these oddities…perplex many of our
AWAKENED!
Brothers and sisters of the higher realms…who are patiently waiting for the human
SLEEPERS
To re-join them all among the stars…and the infinite frequencies.
Do you really think that you live just one fearful little life and then die? Probably due to rotting away for 3 years to a lifestyle induced disease…to end up sitting twiddling our thumbs…catching the eye of God on his throne now and again…whilst grinning awkwardly at other saved souls for eternity on a cloud?
Do you really think you get all your favorite meals and get to play with your favorite kitten and look young again?
Aren’t you supposed to be in spirit form?
Well…
Do you?
And tell me…
How can humans possibly be born sinners…when your “one-life” blindly believing faiths have rejected the idea of reincarnation from other physical lives?
These religions say you are born with original sin (whatever the hell that is) and that you are spirituality unclean.Don’t you realise that no one on Earth was originally from this planet?


(((((AHHHHHHHHH!
SO CRUEL...YOUR EARTH BELIEFS...THEY GIVE MY CHAKRAS GRIEF.
Can’t you feel their bite…for while you sleep...they suck your light?))))

Let me ask you most seriously. Do you really think the Gods of your scriptures…the ones who all through your history right up to this time…the ones who have pitted different races of humans against each other for little more than "Real Estate"…in wars of utter genocide and carnage…the ones who call for the slaughter and human sacrifice of men…women…children and unborn babies.
(Ask yourself)
Can these jealous…two-faced…killer…wrathful male Gods…really have anything to do with creating
This timeless…colorful…growing…conscious…
Breathing…spiraling…
Unimaginable…infinite…living…universe?
WELL?
Folks…our universe is teaming with life between inconceivable frequencies and endless levels of evolution.
Oooo!
Many say this can’t be true…yet in the same breath they ask you to
Have faith in some "Superman" coming from Heaven…to save the earth and its entire race of chosen people.

So as I was saying.

There’s a reason why the word “blood” is the second most used word in the Holy books after God.
There
Is a transition soon to happen within the very D.N.A of the planet due to radiation coming through the sun…(return of the sun of God) this coming modification is in a form that no human has the ability as of yet to imagine. Truths of this great event have been shaded from you…cunningly mixed within myth… astrology and symbolism…all this for a rather polluted agenda…which has been unfolding over many centuries…unbeknown to the snoozing masses on your world. We are to become a one-world galactic civilisation…
(Not a One World Government…as this will not be allowed to happen)
interacting positively with the many star system civilisations in our galaxy and universe.
My
Mission as a
“Reality Host”
Is simple.
It is to remind this part of the galaxy…that all beings are indeed the “Great Spirit” experiencing itself through infinite frequencies of magnetic…expanding
Conscious…physical possibility. Humanity…and all other life must be ready to ascend…or increase vibration…to move with the planet through the dimensional transition…for the earth is going to start to move out of this 3d dimensional time around the year 2012…whether humans are ready or not. The
“Reality Hosts”
have volunteered to indulge in a hairy human spacesuit one more time…to help edify your minds into recalling the greatest secret of life…
Which is?
That death is simply like waking up in the morning from an illusionary comatose state…and starting a new school with a different uniform and education.Its an extremely positive and eternally liberating experience… which each of us you gone through countless times before…but have simply forgotten.So stop worrying…and know with every breath that we each are an infinite being of light which can consciously…unconditionally love...evolve...and create reality.
The
World is programmed with TV
PROGRAMS
To believe that the act of death is something dark…evil and fearful…but of course its not.So…within the many “dimensional doorways” of my book…(see my introduction to THE GREATEST SIN in the listings) I
will explain and identify in detail through my rhymes…who is controlling the assimilation of these images…which every day are implanting dim thoughts into your subconscious…and of course why.For humans are spiritual beings having just one of many (blink of an eye) human experiences…not the other way around…just in case you had forgotten.We are living in the “Time of Truth” where many suppressed secrets concerning the reality of the “Shadow Government” will come to the surface. There are some very big upheavals about to happen to the corrupt world governments and their evil masters.
That is if you believe this is possible…and believe that this kind of situation is actually happening.
The
Unnatural Gregorian sun-calendar…has disconnected humans from nature…and this in turn has made you forget that you are each an essential white blood cell within the planets immune system. Our Shamanic tribal cousins still maintain their rituals and dances…and these high vibration celebrations conducted through the earths many sacred pressure points…are to heal the planet and help release negative energy which comes from mankind’s inner schizophrenic turmoil. And so as "Mayans" the
“Reality Hosts”
Brought to earth the moon calendar based on the sun-spot cycles…carved in stone for all to understand and live by.It is the nature calendar which controls the Goddess and female we-moon menstrual…conception and birth cycles.
So I want to say something quickly.

YOU HAVE BUILT YOUR JAIL YOURSELVES…FOR YOU GAVE AWAY YOUR POWER…FASCINATION WITH THE EGO…CHAINS YOU IN YOUR DARKEST HOUR…TV's MASS UN-CONSCIOUSNESS…DRUGS THE SLEEPERS DAY BY DAY…STILL YOU...FOLLOW AND OBEY…THESE SUCKING VAMPIRES THAT BETRAY.
SLAP!


Humans are actually pure-light and divine beings…you are not just your body…it’s just that you have been tuned down and conditioned with religious fear to forget.
The
Majority of everyday thoughts and insecurities in your heads are not your own…they have became fixed in your sub-conscious through the constant programming received whilst lying around like walruses in front of your televisions. But this is just one of many self-invited cancers that keep you spiritually ill. Humans have lost the knowledge of how to breathe correctly from the diaphragm and not the throat…this loss reduces the flow of healing “prana” around your light-bodies and essential chakras. Humanity
has been severed from earth (your life source) for too long…and through the mass hypnotic obsession…with testosterone fuelled left-brained technology…earthlings have literally fallen asleep.

THE SLEEPING SHAMANS MUST AWAKEN TO CREATE YOUR SUN MUTATION!

I
Dr Lemuria
have incarnated into your time as a knowledge filter…and an in-dispensable ally to all who can grasp my timeless teachings.For without the faithful intervention by this universes unique…144,000 reality hosts……whole parallel worlds would have perished…in spiral clouds of black radioactive light…never again to grace linear…or non-linear holographic time.
“Reality Hosts”
Are not extra-terrestrial…so try to perceive us as inter-time and/or inter-dimensional.

We are a frequency…
HEE! HEE!
The ones from in-between…
You’ll see.


The
mis-leaders which control your world have possessed and withheld sacred knowledge from humankind for millennia.These groups of “Black Magicians” have been conducting earth damaging experiments and rituals…attempting to fold and bend space to escape the coming time of light on your planet. This is why they suppress the vibration of humans with every kind of poison…as they don’t want you to make the coming evolutionary leap. The ancestors of these depraved people had technology back in pre-history…in a time which is deemed impossible.The holy books and ancient paintings are full of sightings of flying “gods“ but people thought they were “God” and worshipped them.
Ah!
But I say again.
What are the “gods"?
WHOOOSH!
BOOM!
AHHHHHHHHHHHH!

So
 I welcome you to my
Multi-layered reality…for it’s also yours…its just slipped your mind.Have you forgotten you came here with billions of other souls to harvest physical experience…to find your way back to the vibration of the Goddess? This memory loss happened as you fell down the dimensions through galactic centre…to re-incarnate on earth…sacrificing 90% of your mind power in the process. Those not ready for this coming evolutionary jump…will incarnate back into the 3rd Dimension on another planet. They cannot return to the higher dimension Earth.

(((This is what can happen…when you do not breathe in deep…the lack of "prana" sustenance…can make awareness sleep…so consciously draw "oxygen"…for surely "prana" flows within…you cannot win…by hate and sin…they turn your "yang" round into "yin".)))


Hmmm!
The well documented historical genocides of the Celtic-Druidic people by various immoral empires throughout time…were to close the Elven D.N.A codes…and finally kill off the Lemurian…
Dragon-gene forever.
Luckily for humans they didn’t succeed…and it’s never going to be allowed to happen…as the “Indigo-kids” and the
“Reality Hosts”
are here in their droves. Your human…higher-conscious…kundalini ancestors are migrating back up from the inner-earth…through the secret crystal waterfalls of Africa…to help remind the rest of their tribe on the surface why they came to earth this time around. Its either going to be an inter-galactic party…or a self-made hell…it depends on your state of mind and health. So keep your head clean of all manufactured TV filth and horror…and stay awake. “Reality Hosts” are not the only beings looking after your welfare…for there are Archangels…Lords of Light… Angels…Ascended-Masters and also countless extraterrestrial races… looking over your shoulders at this time.
Just
As the sun filters the powerful radiations from galactic centre through your solar system…mutating the planet…we…
“Reality Hosts”
are here to serve the human race as knowledge filters.Our mission…is to present a sprinkling of the sacred universal stardust in a form which can be understood…and assimilated by all on your level of 5 sense primitive awareness.For you really are at the crossroads of either an unimaginable jump in evolution…or possible self-annihilation. Many civilisations…some non-humanoid in appearance…are watching earth right now through the sight-membranes of unity-time with the greatest of interest. So be aware that every time you shiver…twitch or jolt out of nowhere…just examine very closely what you where doing in that very moment…for you were being nudged to take notice of something happening around you…or in your mind.
I had to walk into the body of a grown…male “Indigo-kid”. This event…was planned 25,000 years ago on “Lemuria”… and then finalised as a done deal 12,000 years later…whilst…we were sitting on an iron meteorite sun-dial…beside the “Great Pyramid”… at a “Mystery School” initiation. I told him telepathically…that his body would be officially walked into in 2005…and that he had to have incarnated into either the Celtic…African…or any of the Indian races…as they hold the correct genetic tolerance for my high
“Reality-Host”
energy.
As I said…he remembers nothing of this.
I told him…that just like much volcanic and earthquake activity has of recent times been loosening the tectonic underwater Lemurian crystal temples…that the human species will be shaking of millennia of fear-vibration from their light bodies…and regaining their lost extraterrestrial powers…a-miss from your consciousness from so many lifetimes ago. Finding this present incarnation was his own responsibility…so obviously he decided to use the Celtic race…as he also needed to be part of a culture that would be accepted and respected…in every other culture across the planet. I communicated…that he would be guided to this very spot on the summer-solstice through many teachers throughout his lives…(plural)…and that he would fall asleep…and upon waking be aware of my presence. I am writing through him…he is me and I am his higher self….but we are one…just like the entire human race. As I said….you have just forgotten.(Please read the title DR LEMURIAS HOST to find out who my human side really is).Bye for now!

 

 

Copyright © 2009 Dr Lemuria
Published on the World Wide Web by "www.storymania.com"