How We Create Reality (1)
Dr Lemuria

 



Anything…anywhere…in anytime or space that has been…will be…can or even could be thought off…imagined or felt by any type of physical…in-organic or ethereal being in the known universe is energy…the same 100% pure electromagnetic all conscious energy that the genius ancients called the Goddess. Everything…and I mean everything is made of this energy…and this might be hard for some people to get their heads around as we look out into the world and see the endless varied forms of life that exist, but its simple…for everything is the very same energy…vibrating at infinite different speeds of density.
There is something happening to consciousness…and by consciousness I mean awareness…the way we perceive reality…the level of plane where by which we decode events and information in our 3rd dimensional polar-reality. And by polar-reality I mean…interpreting things as up-down…bad-good…black-white…north-south…male-female…dark-light and most importantly yin-yang…the balance of all things…of all energy…the energy of karma. Oooo! That word karma…it used to be only known to the Eastern faiths, but in time through the spread of our modern information exchange, its reality and understanding has filtered its way into the western mind but has been misinterpreted as simply being punishment for mistakes we may have made in the past. “Oh! No! That’s my bad karma…I must deserve that happening to me…Oh! I’m ever so bad”. Well there’s also a flip side to it all which not too many people understand…and it gets lost in the thinking that some people are naturally lucky to their bones…while others are always unlucky and have no chance to better their present position in life. It is true that it works as action-reaction…that by doing something not too nice to someone in the past…life has caught up on us and bitten us on the ass just when things were going so well. The power of karma has to be understood because believe it or not, we can consciously divert an unwanted negative re-action happening to us. So let me try to explain something.
Before anything in our physical life can come to be…we have first to think about it…no form of matter can materialize unless the idea has initially been envisioned or grown in our mind. No action can happen in the world by itself…simply because a thought always precedes an action. The thought manifests through the use of belief and imagination-energy and becomes a physical action…and we have complete choice in whether we produce something positive to help…or something negative to harm. So encouragingly…this instantly deletes the idea that we are a helpless slave to the chaos of the big bad world…for the true reality of the universe couldn’t be further from our known misunderstanding.
Everything bad or good that happens to us was a manifestation of a thought which started its life inside our own mind…we set it in motion and it finally catches up with us because there is a time delay of manifestation in our 3rd dimension. We also have the ability to stop a negative manifestation it in its tracks before reaching us…by superseding it with a positive thought whenever we desire…and this is what the reality karma is actually about
Oooo!
But more later.
When you look out at the world what do you see? Well…I’m not going to try to tell you what you see as I certainly don’t know…because everyone perceives the world in their very own individual way…this perception is the accumulation of personal experience throughout our life…which in turn forms our personalities and our dreaded egos. But whose version of the world are we really seeing? Immediately…many will say…well…mine of course…don’t be so daft…who else’s?
Silly Billy.
 But have you really truly thought about that question with both hemispheres of your brain?
For we are being fed daily with pointless trash and such soulless reality by the powers that be…and I mean by TV…media…celebrity lives…fashion…debt…racism…religion…violence…fear of death…insecurity and guilt…that we have become utterly immune to what can only be described as manufactured hell on earth…and most people are perceiving what is pushed upon them as reality…but its not…its just a tiny negative sample of the world…fed to us by the nefarious powers that be…as the so-called official truth.
IT’S THE TRUTH I TELL YA.
But its not the bloody truth…it’s a little bit of dark illusion to keep us in the fearful prison of the mind…its not all that there is…and the world isn’t evil with people waiting to hurt us at every turn if we venture beyond our modern hi-tech cave man dwellings. It is no more than a condensed…compacted version of events with all the positive aspects of life edited out and binned…and by absorbing a slowly mutating repetitive version of negative events into our conscious and subconscious minds everyday…we are literally creating a whole world picture of reality from the manufactured and heavily condensed negative picture beamed into our eyes…filtered and edited by the brain… mixed with our fears and insecurities…and stored as negative thought energy in the subconscious. But let’s leave this horrible image for the moment…and move onto something more positive.
So what space do these ideas leave for a God?
 Well…consciousness is God…and God is the universe. These densities of consciousness are frequencies…and all of existence is made from frequencies…some say strings…but you could even call them parallel universes if you like. And to help understand this…try thinking of all the TV and radio channels of frequencies…all occupying the same space oblivious of each other…and when we tune to one station the others seem to disappear…but of course they haven’t…they are just on a different frequency…and can be accessed if we have the correct equipment to tune into them. If you happen to get two frequencies vibrating close together…you get interference and static…and so when you apply this to our growing knowledge of paranormal science…then the knowledge of spirits…U.F.O’s…ghosts…supernatural experiences and so-called miracles start to make a bit more logical sense…as all we are really seeing is overlaps of different dimensional worlds.
Humans perceive from the 5 senses…but there are also other senses which a handful of people consciously or unconsciously use…but we will come to these soon. Our 5 senses only allow us to perceive a minute level of reality and this is what’s known as the 3rd dimension because we see things in 3D…but like a radio station…if we had the ability to use and control other senses like the 6th and above…we would tune into other higher frequencies of our multi-dimensional world. From time to time we use the 6th sense and above…as we feel daily anomalies such as deja-vu…coincidence… intuition…hunches…synchronicities and dreams…even more important is the growing fact that scientists now agree that in all of the vastness of space…which we can now see with the Hubble telescope and others…we unfortunately still only see what exists on the 3rd dimension which is less than 10%...even though there are infinite levels of higher dimensional space out there to access. But if truth be told…we humans are still somewhat primitive…especially if we were to compare ourselves with other races that we know of…who exist alongside us in the galaxy. But these primitive 3 dimensional chains are falling off us at super speed…because of the influence of certain cosmic happenings mentioned throughout the book…for as the effect of these cosmic happenings reach earth and its inhabitants…the known evolutionary cycles of the planet are being affected and sped up. Quite literally we are changing our known 5 sense abilities into something else…something higher is about to take hold of earth which will fill us with a more powerful conscious light. We…along with the earth are moving up dimensions into the 4th and 5th …where our perceived abilities will be heightened…and we will access once more a higher frequency and perception of life… that we lost…because of our solar systems orbit out into the darkness of space… instigating what we know as the fall of man. So getting back to the 100% pure energy…how can a solid concrete wall be made of the same energy as a bowl of jelly? Well that’s simple…because the wall is denser as it is vibrating slower. The make up of our bodies fall somewhere in-between these two vibrations and so we can push our finger into the jelly and not the wall…the same way we can push our skin around on top of our harder skull. Hmmm! Hard to understand I know…but think of this for a minute. Water comes in three forms, ice, liquid and steam, for it’s the same conscious substance existing in 3 forms. If you were to put ice-cubes in a cotton sock it would take a while for them to melt partly to start to drip through the cotton…but the liquid water on the other hand poured into a sock would start to drip nearly straight away… yet the steam water would escape pretty much instantly and disappear …if you were outside of course. So what am I saying? Well…the energy which was the water was in three different forms but it was still the same energy…it didn’t change it just seemed to…it only had the illusion of disappearing. The simple methods used to change the form or vibration of the water…being heating and cooling…didn’t make the water disappear…but simply changed its form…or should I say frequency. Have you ever heard someone talking about death in such terms? As in taking on a different energy form…such as spirit form. The spirit form of steam. I’m sure you have noticed that this is one of the main points of focus in the book. The energy which was the water changed its vibration but the actual water didn’t disappear as steam…it still existed in a different form…it’s just that where it went was beyond what we could perceive with our 5 senses. If everything everywhere is the same energy vibrating at different speeds… then it doesn’t disappear or die it just can no longer be perceived by us…and this is of course the so-called death experience. This 100% energy coming from the source is 100% pure consciousness…it is all and it knows all…it is the ocean of energy that births the human plankton…and is the sum total of every form that exists…as all forms are each a droplet which together make up the whole. All of matter is energy and if this pure source energy is pure consciousness then the individual thinking…perceiving, consciousness that is us…cannot die…it just takes on a different form or vibration after so-called physical death. In all religions and philosophies there is a re-occurring theme or belief which goes something like this…"do unto others as you would like them to do to you"…it can also be more negatively interpreted as…"be careful what you wish for as it just might happen". While so many faiths are bickering like baby birds among themselves about all their misconceived differences…they should really be looking into each others faiths to find the masses of similarities instead? “God will judge you and you will be punished” many of them say…scary stuff…but let’s replace that sentence with the single word, let’s replace it with the word "karma".
Lets go back to the 100% pure source energy…this is electromagnetic vibrating energy and if everything is this same essence…then so are we because what we see as the physical body is a form of this energy…for this is the only form we can use to experience our little piece of the electro-magnetic world…known as the 3rd dimension. If we believe this pure energy is everywhere and is everything then it must be within us…or more correctly it is us…which sort-of makes us God in a ironic kind-of way. The physical body is most defiantly not all that we are…it is just the perceivable tip of the iceberg for it has been proved through Quantum Mechanics that 99.9% of our actual being is hidden to the 5 sense world…just as the mass of the iceberg was to the Titanic’s captain. What most people think of as themselves…is really only the advanced organic spacesuit they have chosen to incarnate into…and don…to experience physical evolution on earth this time around…as they unknowingly…re-incarnated deliberately on earth to feel and experience physical emotion…to spark a realization of certain higher spiritual concepts. These concepts can come in bad or good form but they are necessary to help balance and dissolve many previous and future lifetimes of self-accumulated negative karma. The body is just a shell and it will grow old and disappear to dust eventually…but the consciousness that is us…less the personality and the ego…cannot die…it just takes on an unperceivable form and vibrates on a different, in my opinion, psychedelic frequency beyond this world on a unknown level of the so-called spirit world; or heaven if you’re used to that term. Where do you think the saying being taken up to7th heaven comes from? This heaven is just one level of reality above the 3rd that is so utterly conflicting with our understanding of the material realm…that at the point of death we think we are in heaven. But it’s just a non-physical level of existence…and there are many…in fact as I said earlier…it’s infinite. For if you believe you can become pure enough in one fearful little human life to re-join with the source of all…then you are sadly deluded and haven’t really thought about what some belief systems in the world have asked you to blindly believe.
Inevitably we will come back to sit our exams again or go to another planet or dimension to try to release our bad karma in a more agreeable way.
 Yeeaah!
 It’s actually up to us…as everything is in our hands as it all has to do with what reality we create and how much karma we accumulate while physical. There are 7 main spinning magnetic vortex points within our non physical body called the chakras…these are really turning wheels of energy that are grounded with the physical body by interacting with certain important glands…examples being the testes and pineal glands. These glands are what balance the bodies health systems by secreting hormones in certain amounts at certain times…so if these chakras are in anyway blocked or damaged by accumulated negative energy…then the glands do not secrete efficiently and the body becomes run-down and ill and manifests as dis-ease…not at ease. The chakras usually become damaged…blocked and unable to spin cleanly by all the pent up negative emotional energy that we absorb from the outside world mostly in the form of fear…guilt…frustration and insecurities…and if it lies dormant from our childhoods… being added to other forms of stress energy in our adult life…we will get ill for nothing and from out of nowhere we will create many diseases…phobias and fears over nothing…and wonder where the hell they are coming from. Certain unwanted issues will have been seemingly programmed into us oblivious to our knowing. Fear programming is exactly what is happening to us…but where is this coming from? For every physical ailment bar none begins in the ethereal light-body…the 99.9% unseen part of ourselves. If we have negative fear stored within our subconscious as blocked emotional energy it will manifest in the physical body as sickness…and believe me it does. Because we are pure energy…a droplet of the 100% source ocean. The chakras are like transformers or filters just like the sun…as they change the 100%pure energy into a less powerful source that we can use…but if the chakras are blocked or damaged in anyway…then we will not receive the benefit of the source energy, because basically, we are like a kind of organic machine…and if you put dodgy fuel into a fine tuned machine or if you wire its electrics wrong then you’re in trouble…and the machine will grind down and break. Our power source which is our conscious life force…is the 100%energy and like batteries we can re-charge ourselves on a regular basis so that we are always working at full power to deal easily with life’s wear and tear…and believe it or not what we see and perceive as our personal outside world is the exact reflection of the inner state of our beings harmony or disharmony. You're still strapped in I hope.
Ok! Let’s take it up 2 gears.
If we are made of pure electromagnetic energy just as everything else is with no exception…then feasibly we have the ability to consciously attract experience magnetically to us and store this energy within us…and of course that’s exactly what we do…we store life’s experiences within our subconscious…and the total of these life experiences become the individual cover that we associate as personality or ego. So here we are at the point finally where I can reveal what I’m trying to communicate here…and what obsessed me so much to have to write a book about it. It’so simple…and it is this.
MINUTE BY MINUTE…SECOND BY SECOND…WE ARE CREATING REALITY WITH OUR THOUGHTS AND INTENTIONS…AND IN TURN …THROUGH A COSMIC MIND HOLOGRAM…MANIFESTING IT PHYSICALLY TO BECOME A REAL AND TOUCHABLE REALITY.WHAT WE BELIEVE AND PERCIEVE TO BE OUR WORLD…IS WHATEVER INFORMATION ENERGY…WE HAVE LET ABSORB INTO OUR SUBCONSCIOUS. WHATEVER SITUATION COMES INTO OUR LIFE…WE CREATED IT…BECAUSE WE WANTED IT…IMAGINED IT INTO MANIFESTATION…OR BELIEVED IT TO BE REAL.

 

 

Go to part:2 

 

 

Copyright © 2009 Dr Lemuria
Published on the World Wide Web by "www.storymania.com"