Every Woman Wants To Be Seduced
Joseph A Santiago

 

It's my experience that every woman wants to be Seduced. Whether they believe the best love is the one they already have, or they are just discovering there is a desire here, a longing need, that may be has started out softly, subtly, but is calling out. You might find yourself listening. Aren't you? Sometimes in a crowd, or when your alone. You can feel this ache. Reaching like fingers for something more. And maybe now you'll discover there is something more, with me, I believe maybe it's a certain sense of unconscious sameness that had us meet. Finding Fate, Destiny, has taken people close and far to find their adventures. As you're here sharing a personal experience, and finding more than answers, the right questions, in the right time. What is thoughts from before, now, moving in a new way. Direction shifting, A voice, a growing part, Present, becoming one, and Opening, within you, a door to more. It's not just about wanting Me, or being impressed, and entertained, I want you to understand, discover, what so many people try so hard to find. Sometimes the experience is strong, as if you can feel me, coming on you, instantly connecting, right away. As I speak I'm not talking to you, I'm talking to your knows, that part of you that knows, as I speak to this space, inside. That space that knows love, desire, and this unconscious ache, that maybe until now you never understood it's calling. You might find as you listen, you can feel this ringing true, as you discover a personal bond, and feel this really clicking, and with every blink of your eyes, discovering that it can get stronger, and increase, to me, I think that's just a sign, that you can feel really safe, and comfortable with this, as we explore some new ideas, and thinking about it like that, doesn't it seem silly to hesitate or wait. When you can be enjoying this increasing sense of connection, and desire, as your curiosity anticipates, you can't wait. Can you?
Maybe you were sitting, beginning to feel the firmness of your seat, notice the other sounds in the room, and you bean to read, really read, you might of started to notice the contrasting color of the page, the unique shape of the letters, and the smooth, relaxed way this reads. You begin to focus in, and really look, absorbed by every word. It's like you discover this voice inside, a voice of new experience, of new possibilities, and new choices, that can cause your mind, to just open up, to all sorts of imagery, and watch the scenes unfold, with certain ideas, that seem to come to life, opening the way to new choices, as all that remains is what's in front of your new eyes, and what does it mean, to be seeing the world with new eyes, as you find you are drawn in, like a Childs first glimpse of a firefly. Curiosity growing, as desire stirs, and your feeling this voice, resonating, magnifying, as you find it repeating, repeating, what I'm saying, what I'm saying, to yourself, right now, on the inside. Until your already thinking back on this, feeling your breath move, in and out, listening to the rhythm of your heart beat, and maybe your mind will begin to wander to a moment of true pleasure, peaking, feeling the heights of passion, and experience the tingles, and chills, of light touches, as fingers stir you, to feel even better. Take with you, the knowledge of a color; what color is your passion?
As you picture this color, experiencing how really wonderful this feels. What if you could see this color move into the palm of your right hand, and having this build in sensation, as it's circling in your palm, the color getting richer, discovering how the feelings build, and feeling this like electricity flowing in your body. An excitement like butterflies, your heart quickens, and your face flushes, you may find that your trying to hold back, trying to push it down, you might think you might think that, but notice the more you try to push it down, the more this spreads throughout your body, and the more this spreads throughout your body, the hotter you begin to glow, and the more you start to glow, the more you begin to feel this pulsing, circling, having this heat spread to where you really want it to go, tingling, electric. And putting your hands down, close, you feel the connection, as colored sparks crackle, and arc, between your fingers, between your hands, skin glowing, sensitive, soft, discovering the closeness of this connection, of this voice, a voice that directly touches and inspires your heart, touching deeply, on the inside, as you picture, mmm, being closer, having certain thoughts, and ideas, that might begin to pop up in your life, as your becoming more and more captivated, and totally enraptured, by this glowing voice, this growing experience, as you ache, to feel this touch, gentle, enticing, teasing, and discovering more with each passing moment, with each caress, of the most delicate, to needingly rough, making this color thicker, richer, hotter, and with every beat of your heart, with every breath, fueling, turning up the electricity, to the point where you can almost hear the crackle as you move, and it jumps across every part of your body, as if charging even the air.
Now imagine if you could close your eyes, what would it feel like to have a body pressed against yours, mmmm, it would be like , there's a man with a roller, a paint roller, and he's painting you this color, from head to toe, filling every space. Seeing yourself coated with this color, allowing yourself to feel this more, and more, Giving yourself permission, True permission, to go with this, experience this heat, resonating, from the heat from our kisses, enjoying the new you, feeling this exhilaration of the new you coming to life, separate, held secret to the heart from the every day world. And what would it be like if you could mysteriously be able to dip your finger into this pool of color, this reservoir, this voice, find it adding, mixing, joining, to amplify you.
Discovering your feeling better, even better, as you realize your spirit is being fed, by this voice, this face of new wonder, assimilating, all that you have to offer, and suddenly hearing yourself saying on the inside, I WANT MORE! I NEED TO FEEL THIS AGAIN AND AGAIN!
And showing the enjoyment, wonder, and ecstasy, would serve as nourishment, as this cycle magically feeds on itself, Faster, and Faster. Taking us deeper, farther, to the pinnacle of sensory overload, which our result would be like an explosion of relief, as bodies melt into each other, fusing, bringing with it a hunger, a desire like a thirst, a longing ache, finding your mine, making this passion and excitement a choice, not a chance, without even the need to speak, knowing that just being near, these vibrations, quenches a thirst, resonating with energy, to lift you up, higher, and higher, than ever before, and being with this person gave you the choice, to look at him, and the world through these new eyes, like tinted glasses, perfectly fit, now as you put them on, they're adjusted, discovering they feel just right, as you let this color become a part of you, Open your eyes, feeling this passion as you respond to the world, feeling the redness of your face, allowing this color to expand how every part of touches and inspires the world. And what if as your seeing with your new eyes, you discovered that your passion has a meter, A meter that when your touched by someone who knows how to really touch you, in the ways you've always wanted to be touched, maybe you could imagine that next to this meter, there's a dial, a dial to turn you on, seeing the knob turn, feeling the feelings rise, more, and more, seeing the number like a volume control, feeling this fill you more and more, and what is the way the knob turns when your feeling yourself being turned on?
Mmm and as you feel this rising how high is it, before your yearning, glowing, discovering your feeling even better, feeling it rise on the scale from 20, 40, 60, 100, 1000, and what if every time you felt this voice, this face, you notice as this dial works it's way up, enjoying, and vibrating from the pleasure of this, as you feel these feelings rise, through the roof, as you do that can imagine what it would be like if what ever you what ever you did, where ever you were where you could not fail, what would you do differently? How would you act differently?
Your doing everything you've always wanted,. You might find that you do this in a new way, a new approach, in your own time, and for your own reasons, without restraints, without restrictions, and you can feel yourself feeling this much more free. And this is what makes life more interesting, more magic. I know that every woman dreams, loves the little surprises, to be focused reading, listening, and aching for these arms to reach around you, to pull you close, feel the strength of this embrace, and the alluring scent of this body. Sometimes it may surprise you what you find yourself wanting, needing, now. Sometimes you have to just say SCREW IT! I HAVE TO HAVE THIS BEFORE IT BECOMES SOME ONE ELSES REWARD!
Thirsty, this part of you aches for this touch, wanting, take it now, for you're risking a once in a life time reward. Loose out, find a fading dream, and when you discover this chance and feel your lips curl into a smile, as you know your going to take this chance, and anticipate this kiss, that feels so right. Aren't you? Knowing it's so close. You can feel this ache, and hearing this voice inside saying YES! MORE! NOW!


 

 

Copyright © 2000 Joseph A Santiago
Published on the World Wide Web by "www.storymania.com"