Love, English Style (Chapter Ten)
Caroling Woodson

 

CHAPTER TEN
 
 “God Hannah, you’re so hot, so wet, Jared panted. It took everything Jared had not to unzip his jeans and join his body with hers, but he had not anticipated this turn of events so he’d left his house without protection and he was shaking with the effort to control his lust.
 Hannah went completely still and her breathing stopped with Jared’s intimate touch. His hand was still for a moment then his finger slid over her moist clit. Hannah moaned and arched her hips into his hand. Because she lay across his lap every move she made was sweet torture for him.
Jared finally got control of himself enough to concentrate on Hannah’s pleasure. He stroked her again and again. One of her hands gripped his shirt the other the steering wheel as she moaned and rocked her hips against his hand. Jared slipped a finger inside her and she gasped. Another finger soon followed and his thumb stroked her clit in time with his thrusting fingers.
Hannah’s hips were moving of their own accord. She was striving for something but she wasn’t quite sure what. All she knew was that her body had never felt so alive. Suddenly she tensed as her inner muscles began to contract. Jared had felt it too and he increased the pressure slightly. Hannah gripped his shirt tighter and said, “Jared?


 “Relax. Don’t fight it baby. Just let it happen.” He increased the tempo a little more and Hannah rocketed skyward as the orgasm overtook her. Wave after wave of intense pleasure rolled through her body. She felt it from the top of her head to the tip of her toes. She didn’t remember crying out Jared’s name but Jared heard it as he felt her body contract around his fingers and he smiled to himself in satisfaction.
Hannah lay limply across him, her breathing still heavy and racing. Jared gently caressed her all over. Finally she spoke softly. “My God, I had no idea. I’ve heard people talk about it but I just had no idea.” Jared wished he could see her face but it was too dark.
 “Are you telling’ me you’ve never come before? He could feel Hannah shake her head. “No, never, she answered.
Jared sighed, “Not even by yourself?
Hannah shook her head no again then sat up and put her arms around Jared. “Does it always feel that good, she asked.
There was silence for a moment before Jared said, “I think it depends on who you’re with darlin’.
Hannah shivered at the endearment then slid her hand down to cup his still rock-hard erection. Jared tensed and hissed in a breath. She struggled with the button on his jeans, her hand inadvertently brushing over him. He groaned then caught her hand in his. “No baby, it’s alright. Besides we’ve got to get back before they send out a search party. Hannah had completely forgotten about the party but didn’t care. She stroked him through his jeans and whispered in his hear. “But Jared I want to make you come too. Jared shut his eyes and grit his teeth so hard his temples ached but he knew he was lost.


She whispered again, “I could take you in my mouth. She paused. “I’ve never done it before, I’ve never wanted to, but you could teach me. I want to do it for you Jared.
Jared’s cock responded to her sexy words and he growled low in his throat. “Jesus Hannah, you don’t have any idea what you’re doing to me do you? He could sense Hannah’s smile as she finally opened his jeans and reached inside “Oh I think I have a pretty good idea. Hannah’s hand found him thick and heavy with need. Jared groaned and laid his head back against the seat. Hannah urged him to help her push his jeans and briefs down to his knees. Hannah caressed him sliding her thumb over the sensitive tip. Breathing heavily Jared reached down and put his hand over Hannah’s, teaching her the rhythm, showing her how to please him, how he liked to be touched. Then he removed his hand.
Hannah learned quickly how to bring him to the brink then back off a bit. “Hannah, he ground out, I can’t take much more. She felt him grow longer, thicker, harder in her hand. She lowered her head and gently slid her tongue wetly over the head of his cock. Jared’s hips bucked upward and he pulled Hannah’s face to his for a searing kiss. A groan was ripped from him as the orgasm tore through his body. “God Hannah,” he panted. He reached behind the seat and grabbed a roll of paper towels. Hannah took them from him and gently wiped away the evidence of his pleasure.
Jared sighed heavily trying to slow his breathing. He pulled Hannah close to him and kissed her. Then in a rough voice said, “The next time we make love it will be in a bed. We’ll both be naked and we’ll have all the time we want to explore each other and darlin’, I’ll teach you anything you want to know.
 


They rode the rest of the way back to Tricia’s in relative silence, each trying to get their emotions and their bodies calmed down which was difficult to do since the cab of the truck smelled of sex. When they pulled up to Tricia’s house Jared said to Hannah, “Go on inside and get some guys to come help carry the kegs in. Hannah nodded and turned away but Jared grabbed her arm and held it gently. “Hannah will you go out with me next weekend? I have to be away on business this week but I’ll be back on Friday. Will you go?
Hannah nodded silently then walked away. Instead of going in the front door and wading through all the people Hannah decided to go round to the back and enter through the kitchen. She stepped inside and came face to face with her cousins.
 “Oh my God, Darlene said, “I know that look. Suddenly her cousins surrounded her all asking the same question. “You did it didn’t you, they said almost in unison. Hannah sent Darlene an accusing look. Darlene just shrugged and said, “All I said was I couldn’t believe Tricia had sent yall out alone together and they kind of dragged the rest of it out of me. She smiled a little sheepishly at Hannah and Hannah had to smile back. Sammie pulled playfully on Hannah’s shirt. “So give already. Did you do it or not? We want details.
Hannah sighed, “If you’re asking’ if we made love the answer is no we didn’t.
Tammie studied Hannah closely; “They’re all kinds of ways a man can make love to a woman, Hannah. They all looked at Hannah, waiting.


When Hannah nodded they all broke out in big, wide grins. She looked at their expectant faces and knew she couldn’t talk about it right now. It was too soon, too new to Hannah and there were too many other people around. Hannah might be willing to share a few details with her cousins but if anyone else happened to overhear rumors would be running rampant by Monday morning.
 “Look if I promise to tell you everything will you wait a couple of days? I don’t want to talk about it with all these people around. We’ll get together and have brunch on Sunday okay?
The cousins nodded their agreement in unison and Hannah sighed in relief as they all went back to the party. Jared found her as soon as she walked out of the kitchen. He took her hand and led her to the makeshift dance floor. He pulled her close as they began to dance. Suddenly she was nervous and needed to put a little distance between them. She pulled back slightly and asked if he’d gotten the kegs unloaded.
Jared grinned wickedly, his dimples winking at her. Those dimples combined with the amusement gleaming in those dark eyes made the blood pound through Hannah’s body. “Yeah some of the guys got them for me. He put his mouth next to Hannah’s ear and said softly, “You left me too weak in the knees to carry one myself. Hannah shivered, reacting as much to his warm breath washing over her as to his words.
The party broke up soon after and Hannah walked Jared to his truck before helping Tricia clean up. Jared leaned against his truck and pulled Hannah between his legs. He kissed her gently then more urgently. Hannah pressed her body into Jared’s and the kiss became hotter, their tongues meeting, exploring. Finally Jared lifted his head, his eyes heavy lidded with desire as he gazed at Hannah.


 “I’m leaving tomorrow Hannah; I’ll call you when I get back. She could only nod as she watched him climb into his truck and drive away. She turned to walk back to the house wondering how she could want him again so soon. Hannah stopped abruptly when she saw a tiny flame glowing in the dark. A woman was leaning indolently against a tree close to the house, a cigarette held loosely in her fingers. Hannah recognized her as Cindee, one of the women who worked in the office of the auto body shop James Earl owned. She speared Hannah with a knowing look and said with a soft drawl, “Well it looks like Jared’s added a new filly to his stable. Just don’t fool yourself into thinkin’ you’re the only one honey. That man is stud to half the women in the county.
Before Hannah could answer the woman crushed the cigarette beneath her boot and disappeared into the darkness.

 

 

Copyright © 2005 Caroling Woodson
Published on the World Wide Web by "www.storymania.com"