Wild Ebony (1)
Regardless Devon Victory Coherst Coherst Live

 

Regardless Devon Victory Has Been working on
this series for months and years - The Series is called
Urban Secretes: 60, 200 page story's are in the series.
Chapters, story descriptions and a review of story two
in the series is below. "This is a Pre-Edit Version" [sic]

In the begging, Urban Secrets series 1; is designed to conceptualize, Urban Streets.
Female Gangsters and male gangsters.
Violence & problems. Ways too work out situations or die by the streets.
A new book to the series each month. (supposedly)

Urban Story secretes, is about whats not always seen in the hood or what some people, don't know
about others peoples life,when they do it.
Every one in this series expects justice, and has a foundation.

...Scheme Girl Thug, is a definite keeper, she wants her girls man and will do what ever it takes too keep what she wants.
But from that point the series just gets deeper & deeper.

Each character is different, not consecutive, to each character connected to the other story's.
Though there is some coincidences, in the series,Where some names may be repeated...

Once you read one of these story's, you'll not want too stop and miss the other storys in the series.
Story two; Wild Ebony and Story three ;Sex @ the bar, is the next storys; that will rock your world.
 
Too continued good pleasure
 conceptualism...




�����������������������������Wild Ebony �Feb 14

Ebony is very egotistical, she�s a nympho,
���she get�s the info. The only problem is the upsetting part which
���������just happened to be, when she met Ron.



1.Wild Ebony �Feb 14

Chapter 1. The Situation
Chapter 2. I�m Black
Chapter 3. Innocent Vibes
Chapter 4. I Respect You
Chapter 5. Ebony Falls In love
Chapter 6. The Reasturaunt
Chapter 7. Deja-Vu
Chapter 8. Passion
Chapter 9. In The Mood
Chapter 10. The Robbery
Chapter 11. Come Back 2 me
Chapter 12. A Sure Fire Thing
Chapter 13. It�s Hard 2 Believe
Chapter 14. Stand Up 4 Your Self
Chapter 15. Rules Are Changing
Chapter 16. I�m Not Normal
Chapter 17. Beg 4 Forgivness
Chapter 18. Ebonys So Bad
Chapter 19. Ego Aghaaa !!!
Chapter 20. The Dark







Chapter 1. The Situation


What I was going to have to do was weighing on my brain so heavy. The consternation of my thoughts were dubious. As I sat at my high school basketball game.
The propaganda was justice and somehow injustice.
I asked myself, why the fuck do I have to be this freaky? My temperament replied back, because I am me - I guess, that�s alright.
I�m in the twelfth grade and my friend named Nautica stated. " I'm not possibly, never, ever ,never, in reality, giving Tev my number. He asked me and I just like, sort of blew it off on, him" Said Nautica.
" Why, what's wrong with him, he's sexier than shit, he seems like a alright dude to me?
�" Well evidently, looks are not everything. You just gotta like spend time with him, in class's and shit; he' doing to much.
" Well I guess so, though the word on the street is that Tev could be a baller or anything, within the next fucking second you look once, there he is. You look twice, there he is sexy ,with a big dick, and passing chips."
As the basket ball game went on. The Unity High School Buccaneers. And my school : The Hall Wood Lions.
" If you're so pressed on him Ebony, then why don't you get with him?" Ebony paused and liked stroked her temple as she surveyed the room vindictive. She was auspice, to the negative reality of Nautica and the positive reality of Nautica.
Tev, was a starting receiver for the Hall wood Lions. The pleasure in believing that she looked better than all bitches, was not enough compared to her insidious language.
�" Well, see a bitch like me got to play all angels, while he's playing on the court, I'm supporting myself, by supporting niggas with pussy and entertainment." " I'm not a hoe Ebony you should know that, you of all people, so I try not to get myself caught up with to many men.
I'm already texting like ten dudes, who all wanna fuck, and probably only fuck. Said Nautica. " That�s cool, that�s the way I like them." Ebony melted in.
As they watched the two teams playing against each other in silent and listening to the announcer. The next proclamation for Ebony was to assume that reconsidering the fight that she was in with Amy was going to be the exact reason for malfeasance...

Amy was rolling with Aaron when Aaron had the nerve to bring her over at the same time. As Ebony walked from the curb, with three of her friends, she walked to the driver side. Ebony said " What's up." Aaron replied like.
�" Trying to see if you wanna go for a ride and chill for a minute."
Amy steps in like. " I don't think so, that bitch is not going anywhere with us."
Ebony's first reaction was too check that bitch. In mid Sentence before she could speak full, Aaron steps in like. " Amy you need to quit that shit I invited you to be here with me, not to go dissing my people. " Ebony steps in contradicted like. " That�s ok, cause I don't need no other female trying to be better than me.
�As she looked passed Aaron at Amy very strange. Ebony grabbed a pen out of her pocket and threw the pen at Amy's face. Then she stated. " You better watch who you stepping two, bitches like me suck dick and we get real wild, very wild. Amy looked in the air and then out of the window feeling mediocrity in disbelief. Ebony then said. " Well bye Aaron. " and then she quit leaning in his car window.

The outcome could end up getting Ebony in trouble. She watched the four door Lebaron role away in a blank mist. While her friends on the curb looked at her. Then after like a few seconds her friend named Kim and Able Asked Concerned. " what's wrong are you alright " Ebony wipes her forehead and says. " Nothing, I'm cool, lets just go.
Ebony was a brown skinned female, with auburn hair, she had braid's.

She had on : Nike Blue jeans shorts and a black shirt that said just do it. She had on a pair of Black and blue Airmax with black & blue ankle Nike socks.
�It was summer time and her and her two friends was going over Ebony's house on Cliff Avenue. Her friend Kim started talking.
" Now that them Edgewood bitches are mad about why I started coming in they hood. They upset and trying to find out what my real morals are. They don't realize that I don't have to be that deep in the hood. They should be accepting me as a gift. Now all of sudden Keisha wants to be a lesbian and try to change everything that I planned.
They don't want beef no more, they had no real reason anyway, accept the boys like me." " I don't like Keisha, she's always trying to be my friend, but she thinks, she's all that, just wave a wand and then get any man she wants, really I envy her."
�As they continued walking down the street, two block's from Cliff Street.

�" Why envy her, when you can just envy yourself ? Said Able " It's just, I gotta do something wild to her, I just gotta, my mind just keeps going and I think that I'm making my own game up on Keisha. If she'd never came at Kim, maybe I'd see things in a different light." Kim Steps in. " I told you that the situation was over, so don�t go rallying up issues on situations that just aint worth the front. " I feel you Kim." Said Able.
�As a car with dudes rolled by yelling out of the window. " Ah baby, let me see that sexy ass." As the girls paused for a second to watch the males situation. " Kim, I think that Ebony has a point, somebody should teach them Edgewood bitches a lesson." " I know." Said Ebony. Kim,Didn�t speak.
They made it to Ebony's house. Kim's brown skinned ass sat down on the couch with her black skorts on. Her hair was cut in a diagonal angel in the front. Able speaks out. " Hey Ms. Clemons how you doing. " Miss Clemons speaks out. " Is that able, I hear in there." As she came to the kitchen corridor and looked out. Able said. " Yea it's me."
As Ebony smiled at her.

Ebony stated. " Mom what is that great smell, that I smell from the kitchen. Fried chicken And pork chops. I'm trying to finish up this dinner and have it ready for your dad at six, you know how he is. So how have yall girls day been going. " As she looks at the girls suspicious.
Kim steps in like. " With all the haters in and my mom tripping, I guess other than that, the day was alright." Able states, " well I'm working on this new gossip column,where the moms and dad's, get's, to comment on the story's of there kids life - like Duchess and rose wood." Said Able.
" Duchess and rose wood." Said Ms. Clemons unsure " yea you know like marijuana and blunts. As the air seamed blank;in a pause.
"O.K ." Said MS. Clemons, dragging the O And The K. After the pause. Still feeling that Able had just exaggerated, what she had said. As Able laughed. "Anyway, were doing interviews at the school, Hall Wood school to be exact." - " Ok ,I know what school you go to. " Said MS Clemons.
�Able replies back, "ok" " So we want you to be one of the parents that�s interviewed." As Ebony's mom hit her blunt of weed." Mghmm as Ebony's mom blows smoke. Then she states. " Yea I think I will, school you girls and the school on the foundation of lust, sex and friend ships.
Remember this, Niggas aint shit and niggas aint right."

Ebony steps in like. " Well what about dad? Then Kim steps in like. " Yea Ms Clemons, what about Dave. Then Ms. Clemons states - " Well that�s a whole nother story, men are out for one thing and one thing only, believe it or not even when they settle down that doesn't change shit, they want that same thing." "What thing. " Stated Able. " You know what's between your legs, your pussy." " Oh." Said Able. stretching her Oh.
" Well Ms. Able, I hate to say it." As Ebony, was standing watching TV and Kim was sitting on the couch looking at TV. " Ebony is the most freakiest one out of us --- do you know that your daughter is sexually active and doing oral things to men? Ms Clemons states. " Is this true Ebony - yea of course this is a real world where humans live, Vivian. Stated Ebony using her moms legal; first.

" See when a female is conceived , they have no direction and no protection, though as they get older they start getting feeble and agitated between they legs, and then when they realize that they have breast - you see, they realizes that they tittys are a prime example " - "Excuse me Ms. Clemons." said Kim. " Can you please explain to me how my tittys are a prime example." " I think I shall " - as Ms. Clemons passed the weed to Ebony. " Believe it or not, the prime examples, are the main things of the body and mind, see, Ebony, may be a freak, but this freak is on the Honor role in the last year of High School - I got a degree and a diploma and I'm self employed - see with us bitches nowadays, were different."

" Yea we are different, some men think, we dumb, but all women are not stupid and just willing to let a man play them, I know the ropes and that�s why Keisha is going to be a real problem. Said Ebony " " don't get yourself in trouble out there Ebony, these streets are watching and I don�t like them watching you."
Ebony,Kim And Able goes to Ebony's room. Ebony gets a call from Randal and Kim and Able watches TV as ebony talked on the phone to Randal.
Randal was a 25 year old man, who worked @ UPS - HE MET Ebony's daring ass, when she asked him for his number but ass naked and he caved in.
Rhetorically speaking, she was upset at the method she used, she tried to hide it , but her fantasy of ballers that don't work jobs was normal to some people. Though her inclination of her life was right before her. She was Telling Randal like. " Yea come over now, it's me and two of my friends. You see Randal, was well supported, he knew how to save and keep money and keep his credit clean - some men, his age and level, cant do that.
But he was not rich.So they talked for a while and then she hung up.

Ebony told her friends, " Randal's about to come over here, yall are going to meet him for the first time." " What do he look like, stated Kim." Ebony starts in at. " Your just going to have to wait to see him --- Oh damn
" A" yall I'll be right back, in like 15 minutes - if Randal come's just tell him, I'll be back and bring him up stairs, I'll tell my mom --- I gotta go around the corner real quick. "
�Instead of walking this time, she hops in her moms, Cadillac CTS. She goes over to the female Avery's house and tells her to come out side threw a text message. Avery thinks that this is a game, every since she started baby sitting Ebony's, 6 Year old Cousin, Marquise.
All she could do was get egotistical to the fact that she wanted to watch Marquise, though Marquise mom, didn�t like the fact that Ebony, got her 6 year old son high.
Ebony was too egotistical on the belief that she could do what she want. Then Avery called her on the phone one day and said. " I heard what you did to Manga the other day and why she wanted me to start watching her son - I don�t like it and I think that you owe Manga an apology. "
Ebony's Egotistical ass, didn�t like apologizing.

So she went over Avery's and broke the law, by breaking the windows out of the living room window - then parking around the corner and running back to her car and then driving to the destination where she committed the crime.
She pulls up and see's a cop car, on the curb - she could see the police officers standing in the grass in the yard.
Talking to Avery, who just happened to be alone with Marquise. Ebony hops out of the CTS and walks in the grass behind the cops. The cops turn around. And then Ebony states. " What happen, what's going on here?" Avery state's, " You know, what happened Ebony, you broke my mommas windows out, that�s what happened - the cops said. " Is that true Ebony ? " Said the cop. " No I just came over here to apologize to Avery for a dispute we had - what kind of dispute said a male cop. " it was just a little argument, that�s in the past, though I did not break out her windows.
�The female cop asked Avery. " So what do you think about this situation?"

" I guess she didn�t do it - I don't know what to do, I guess I'll just file a police report telling that this occurred." " Do you have any enemy's ? " said the lady cop. " Any rivalries, any thing that can help us, find out who did what - I don�t know. " Said Avery - " Ok Were going to check the scene for fingerprints to see if anything match. "

The two cops walked back to the patrol car, talking to each other.
Ebony walked on over to Avery - Avery was 5'4 and ebony was 5'6 - Avery had long curly hair and was a light skinned complexion she appeared very sexy. She was soft spoken.
Ebony states. " I'm sorry about everything that happened, even if were not cool in the future, I just wanted to apologize." Avery stated. " That's ok because that's all I really wanted - I never really had no grudges against you - I just thought something wasn�t right."
" Ok, I'll apologize to Manga, I haven't yet though, I prefer my baby sitting days to be over, unless I have, conceived the baby." Avery laughed.
" What is your mom gonna do about these windows? " Said ebony.
" Well we have some extra windows in the basement, so it won't be that hard to put the new ones in." Ebony stayed for a few more moments then she left. The cops did what they had to do and then took the prints to the lab. Though no prints matched Ebony's. Avery Knew on the low that Ebony probably did it.
Ebony Appeared back at her house and parked the CTS in the drive.
She rushed into her house, as she was passing her mom going up the steps. Her mom said. " where have you been? " Ebony stopped on the steps.
" I just had to go pick up something from Ron."
That�s how she first met Ron, by lying to her mom, saying that she was at a person named Ron - her mom asked. " Who is Ron? - She said " just a friend. " And moved up the stairs, with nothing else to say.
All her ego wanted was a lie and she concealed everything that wasn�t real for truth. Ron however, was going to be sticking around a lot more. She was going to find a dude to play Ron, too keep her lie that she needed.
She didn�t even need Ron, though she excepts.
( A person who would except this has a mental health crisis.)

Her situation was, play games, have sex, and only care about her self.
Her morals was indignation, the reality of what was the pressure on her mind was coming deeper. She excepted her self as good, though she was bad - hell a lot of people could not tell her wrong doings.
Tampering with mail.
Stealing
and petty theft ;

was some of the problems that could have Wild Ebony wrong.
Ebony and Randal goes to the bathroom. The two girls which was her friends, new to expect that they were having sex. Then Ebony texts, Able and tells her to come to the restroom - when she gets in there, she sees Randals dick out and Ebony forcing her into the bathroom.
Ebony states. " Do you want him? Looking @ Able serious. Ables looks at Ebony weird and then she looks in the Mirror and fixes her hair.
Randal said. " Do you want me? " Able states. " I don't know, I'm 17 but I'm still a virgin." Ebony states. " Look fuck that shit girl, get on your knees and suck his dick. As the room was so silent and Randal was groping his dick.
Able said. " I mid as well, I aint never sucked a dick before."
Able moved on the floor and was down on her knees and starts touching his penis and looking at it. Then she rubs the penis. Then she sucks the penis.
Ebony's Egos was set on, if I'm a nympho, then at least one of my main friends is a nympho - since Able gave in to her offering, the equivalent was not a problem.
She sucked his dick, like a expert. He came in her mouth within one minute. And he was a very sexually active person who had atleast 4 orgasims already that day; so she must've been a real good dick sucker; to get him to that nut that way.
Then Randal ate Ables pussy.

When able was leaving the restroom she said. " Ebony I cant believe you. And then shut the door. Ebony smilled at her before she left. Ebony states, " she's alright, first time experience bugs - that' all it fucking is Randal, first time bugs, that�s all it fucking is.

Randal & Ebony goes back to Ebony's room, for a second and talks to Kim. He makes normal conversation, nothing sexual - because Ebony told him, Kims not like that. She respects him.
He leaves and say's his farewells to Ebony's MOM. While he's leavening Dave is coming in. Him and Dave, get's into a nice positive altercation and then Randal leaves.
Randal hops in his mustang and goes home.
It's now Friday o'clock.

7 P.M and the girls, goes down stairs to have dinner they all sit at the kitchen table together and have discussions and talks.
The stay in the kitchen for like 30 to 45 min. Then the girls all took showers and got ready to go to this teen club called Choices. Choices always kept the music popping and the conversation good - they didn�t allow alcohol in there but they let us smoke weed.

As the girls was waved up and down with the metal detector wand and was walking in. Ebony told her friends; " Go grab a table." And then she went surfing the club room. She then ran into the vision of the Edgewood females. She just ignored them like they wasn�t there. As the music blazed so loud - echo reflex.
Ebony grabs three, DR. Peppers and three bags of regular Lays chips and goes to the table. Where her two friends was. " Ok I'm back." as she set the product down and then, sits down. " Guess who I seen up in here, the Edge Wood girls - Cara,Tameka,Felicia and Rosetta. Ok like totally."
As she sipped her pop and looked around the room.

As the song changed to another song. Felicia stepped to the circle table and said. " What's up - the girls just looked at her. " So I heard, that yall are interested in competing, not competing but joining. I was wondering do yall believe that some bad people could be forgiving." - its depending said Ebony.
�It's depending on, if we can trust them. Then again it may can be some other way's to test the waters, so it's just depending." " Ok look why don�t we squash, the beef right here today, because it's wasting our fucking time and life, it's other shit we can do - I mean together? Said Felicia . - " I don't mean to ponder on yall brains but some bitches do have they lifestyles in a fucking way that they can do shit - I don�t mean like do dumb shit - I mean have, clout and know insiders, if you know what I mean. Said Felicia.
" Well Felicia, I know what you want from me but I don�t know how I can take it. Said Kim - Felicia stated. " Take it easy." - as every one looked a little stuck - Kim paused for a second, then she said. "ok."
Ebony was so alluded, she decided to get up and dance - men was coming back to back grabbing her and dancing with her - putting they dicks on her booty - they didn�t even have to know her - that�s normal in teen clubs.
She usually had at least three dudes that freaked her each song.

So now back at the table, Alicia was still talking to Kim, more so over Able. Able, I'm not lesbian you know" - what you say, " Said Kim. Like moving in toward her - she whispered in her ear - I said. " I'm not a lesbian." - Kim like nodded her head and Moved her hair. Felicia started talking again somehow and Kim was like. " Can we talk about this later." And Felicia agreed, as she went to the dance floor and started dancing like Ebony.
Then The Remix to black Streets: Booty call, which is called the booty call stump, came on ( ♫ Aint no call like the booty call cause the booty call just don�t stop, one more time. ♫ ) They played that shit like, three times, back to back. As the crowd changed into speculation and then many other changed into doing the dance, while the others speculated.
Kim was kind of, uncomfortable being there, she's not like a club going freak - To be a true dance floor rep - real reps stay on the dance floor from ( 9PM until 2 AM) Breaks on eating and taking pictures - that�s about it.
- she stays at the tables and walk around way to much.

And takes pictures - yes she's a picture taker. Though she's not a party wrecker, she know how to get in the grove. So she's really an alright etiquette - able was just in there, higher than hell, she was smacked and just trying to maintain as she danced alone, with hundreds surrounding her and doing they on thang like. Then the club turned into female speculation - where all the girls know, what time it is when this kind of song is played - all the females, they all scatter into speculation. And all the dudes start pushing each other, very hard and strong threw the whole entire 5 min song.
Then they played the slow jams dancing song. Where some men and girls turn into speculation or what not - and the females and males dance real sexual to slow songs.
That�s they club aspects.

Oh yea and usually they teen clubs get shut down if that happens.

When the Club let out, every body in they cars and going to they cars back to back banging music and burning rubber, showing out - at the end of all they teen clubs. Rather shut down or not.
So they get they groove on chill out and kick it off up in Choices. Then Ebony drove them both to they houses, at like 3:oo clock in the mourning. Then Ebony went home alone. She had a very extravagant day - though Ron was not helping - she was going to think about it over night - while she was sleep.
She wanted to be the resurrected enemy of herself.

The penalty for sin is deaf.
The penalty for lying was succubus.

How much, she was intrigued to the pallet that she was becoming ; that she was waiting for the fork lift to come & take her from the old warehouse, to where she needed to be, was all a misconception.
She slept like a fucking baby, just to wake up sick and twisted. The first thing she did Saturday morning was get at Melvin the director who usually gives her 3,000 for sex, yes that�s correct, for sex. She never really loved the men - she loved money and dick. But she never really truly, let these people call her on the phone or visit her house.
She was strictly an outgoing hoe. But she only usually fucked with them on the set. Then one day one of the men tried to sale her short by asking her did she wanna go to the movies. She said some shit like. " Is that where we fucking next or something."
�He said. " No just on friend bases.
She said. " Naw, I'm just on fucking base's -
�so I moved in with the nigga in his imagination -
he paid good, so I kept sucking his dick - & fucking him - come to find out - no real hoe can just fuck a man for money at least ten separated days and not love that muthafucka - I don�t mean fall in love - I mean respect and cherish. How ever I was a stingy hoe - He begged and begged - little did he know he already had everything that he needed in her - most men if not all if they get at a bitch they must want some pussy - it's simple and it's fucking natural. But some humans don�t know how to handle this naturality. So what they do as these kind of females - when a dude get's at them, they blow and don�t go - that�s the fear in sexual naturality.
The fear of being human in general - worried to much about physical features and what people really are. That�s also a natural fear for most -when it comes to attraction. _ how ever Ebony was down to earth, hell she was in the fucking soil - and water just always poor's - she's always wet.
�The situation was not really about - who was cool and who wasn�t - the situation was not even really about Ebony or any one else being jealous. The situation was not about people riding in cars and having other females that�s with them not like others. The Situation was also not about mothers teaching others how to smoke weed or have sex. The fucking situation was not fucking about being at clubs and forgiving certain humans� It's A stronger concept in this chapter?

Chapter 2. I�m Black

It was shocking what she said to me, her being white and me being black. She was beautiful in my eyes. Her long golden brown hair with her all blue Bikinis on. I just happened to be at the park on this day. And Avril Said with her pretty voice. "what do I have to do to be around a nigga like you, I have seen you around and I want to be your friend?"
Ebony was feeling meticulous she was feeling very statistical about Avril. She felt with a noxious emotion, I can probably conflict into her mind diligent enough where she excepts everything I tell her. Ebony's mental contradiction was self relient, though Avril's alliance was justification in difference.
Ebony stated. " well see I don�t' know if you can hang right with what type of person I am, I could jeopardize your life or anything, whats your name?"
" My name is Avirl" That�s a interesting name, do you do any singing." Yea I sing sometimes." Well let me hear something." Ok said Avril.

♫ " Seeing you from this angel go me thinking about you ---- emotions overflowing like coasters, got me wet inside of me --- I can't hide. Divided by trust and divided by lust ---- I'm freaky --- Doing you, though I'm doing you comfortable. ♫
Ebony said. You have a nice voice, I like too sing and rap sometimes though I'm a little to hood; to be a professional singer. I love having sex and I love everything about sex.
So my proposition for you is how tru will you be to me." Avrils was feeling hollow ,she raged in her mind for the duplicated second of annunciation.
She was reflected threw her feminism sense, though she symmetrically sensed that Ebony was a lot deeper than just listening to a white bitch sing and then congratulating her.
The weapon of Avrils Remorse allowed her to say. " I'm not a well behaving person, I don't know if I can be controlled; if you tell me to smack a bitch, then I smack a bitch, I don't know if I can be
controlled to just smack a bitch, I have too hate the bitch with a passion.

Avril was susceptible to the analogy that Ebony some how used, She was using her feeling's sarcastic. The oppressive dilution that she excepted was aggressive, she felt tenuous to the fact
that in order to ride with a black bitch then I must have to act black.

Her conclusive behavior to what she felt, was roasting like a worm on the concrete in the sun. Her phobia of being like the only white girl this close to Ebony made her heart swell."
Ebony said. " yea I was right you're not ready." " I just wanna be your friend." " look Avril don't be so upset." You don't have to do all this dressing up just because the way my face and body look, trust me Ebony I know how my face and body look.
It's just your to pressed on controlling people that only what to be your friend, not your robotic slave." Ok -- you see your different
but I'm different also, when the two differences connect we have found a new foundation or some shit like that.

That�s when Allen came over and said. " Hey Ebony." Ebonys feelings were obvious, she like the brownskinned black man. The astute game she was illicit too, was her own sexual demeanor.
She grasped the air for words as she fucked with her self, trying to hide the fact that she would Fuck Allen right here at this fucking park on the fucking picknick table and not care. But she was allude to accept his presence.
Hey Allen she stated as Allen had both of his hands pressed on the table. Allen said so what is your sexy ass doing here and your friend over there she is jamming." That�s Avril I just met her and she's on a different level."
�A different level is that right, what kind of level are you on said Allen.

" The kind of level that makes love to suck black niggas dicks, I love black men and I wanna suck your dick." Damn she is very aggressive said Allen looking @Ebony. " I like that. " Yea she surprised me with this type of behavior, way to go Avril.
" She get's a - B in my fucking, fuck book, however I cant get into to much right now you see my girl and daughter is over there, but Ebony knows how we do maybe we can all get together and kick." Yea that sounds good. Said Avril " Yea Allen I'll hit you back
�up later tell Ebby I said hi." Yea I'll tell my girl you said hi. Bye, bye, you sexy things.
As he smiled they smiled and he walked away.

Avirl said. " He is way to cute, my fault I mean he is way to sexy - substituting sex for cute is not my cup of Lipton ice tee, That�s when Avrils phone range. She looked at the caller ID and the caller ID Said Booby.
She answered the phone. Where you at bitch, I've been looking for you for like two hours off up in Unity. " I'm at Brookville park with Ebony and I haven't even seen no calls from you." That�s because I didn�t call, I went too Unity school and you
wasn't there , you know that this is a school day." Yea and I'm also in the 12'th grade." I'm in Mr Yahmatsee class right now he's letting us have free time, from college biology."
�"I just had to get away that�s why I'm not at school today, I had a chocolate bug that I had to just fix, so I moved on up in the world and know I'm soaring." Your twisted." No I'm not, your twisted." That�s ok because sometimes it's alright to be twisted.
" Have you met Ebony she's very popular in Hall wood." Yea I've heard of her some of the boys claiming that they done hit the pussy so I know what to expect, she's a hoe, sort of like you." As Avirl laughed into the phone and said sort of like me, hugh.
Well I'm down for the cause, I ride and I do it all." That�s good, so what up can I speak to Ebony"?

�"yea" as Avril passed Ebony the Phone. Ebony said who is this, Avril said this dude named bobby that goes to my school, you don't know him. Ebony put her ear on the phone then Bobby spoke first and Asked Ebony: Why aint your ass in school."
Well that�s because I'm at the parking taking an off day." " I've seen you around but I just never got a chance to see you, but I always see them tight shorts and your sexy complexion. I know what type of girl you are." " Do you really, well tell me what kind of girl am I ?
" The kind of bitch that is not of custom to virginity, you like sexual thing's and passion so says: Rell, O boy, Hollow, Steve, Tom, Jeff.
" Ok I think that I have heard enough names laughed Ebony.

You gotta understand me Allen, these niggas and boys are only toys in my closet waiting to be profiled with joy. Some of them just like the way I look so that means that they have fucked me, if they can talk with they friends and say I'm a hoe, but on the other hand I do suck a lot of dicks and some niggas just can't fuck."
" I bet I can, --- I think I can get you and if I want I can have you my baby momma and what ever else I want. Even just a fuck diabolically thinking. " That sounds intersting, though I think that I'm on the verge of something different."
Different like what?" I don't think that you would understand." I'm a understanding person if I try hard enough." " it's just that you cant see the hard side of me, you can only see the sexy part of me.
And I'm just in some trouble.

What kind of trouble" " it's something you don't understand about a dude name Ron Who just came into my life." Your man." " No more like a warrior, he's not my boyfriend but he is a boy and a friend but he's not my boyfriend. And he dosent stay In Valley View Heights." Ok I don't stay there neither, I live in Rochester
�View where all the reall players and hustlers be, we made Valley view what it is back in the day our fucking ancestors ran Valley View then we immigrated 15 minutes away to Rochester and started running they shit.
�It was a stretch but we worked." You silly said Ebony." Naw for real on a serious note when can we get together." I don't know --- why don't you ask Avril and see what she thinks about it." Is she running you. Said Bobby " That�s your friend that�s all I'm saying, Avril's not too sure what she wants."
Said. Ebony. Avril got the phone back. So are you threw trying to get into Ebony's mind." I'm already in her mind, I'm just trying to get in her body.

�������������������������������������������Urban Secretes - Series 1: By RDV

200 Pages Each Novel - Supposedly scheduled to come out monthly -
This Is A Preview of the chapters and story two in the first series - Above or numbered:

1. Scheme Girl Thug (Jan 2014)
2. Wild Ebony �Feb 14
3. Sex @ the bar � Mar 14
4. I�m The Best - Apr 14
5. Bordello Of Trust � May 14
6. Principle Wallace � Jun 14
7. Hesitant Lake � Jul 14
8. Wet Moments � Aug 14
9. My Soul � Sep 14
10. The Boys � Oct 14
11. Urban Secretes - Nov 14
12. Moments Of Joy � Dec 14
13. Passion Of Deaf - Jan 15
14. The Late Night Dates � Feb 15
15. Around My Heart � Mar 15
16. Empty Comments � Apr 15
17. World Rules � May 15
18. Sudden Deaf � Jun 15
19. I�m Like You � Jul 15
20. Watasha & Harmony � Aug 15




1. Scheme Girl Thug (Jan 2014)

Chapter 1. At The Club
Chapter 2. The Altercation
Chapter 3. Breaking & Entering
Chapter 4. She Played The Game
Chapter 5. Brutal Words
Chapter 6. Jealousy & Music
Chapter 7. Toya
Chapter 8. Latonya
Chapter 9. Devene
Chapter 10. The Truth Is
Chapter 11. Other People
Chapter 12. Toya In The Hospital
Chapter 13. The Get Together
Chapter 14. Why Do I Care
Chapter 15. The Wilde Ride
Chapter 16. Deaf In The Family
Chapter 17. Changes
Chapter 18. Should I Stay True
Chapter 19. Party Shows
Chapter 20. The fatal Commencement




2. Wild Ebony �Feb 14

Chapter 1. The Situation
Chapter 2. I�m Black
Chapter 3. Innocent Vibes
Chapter 4. I Respect You
Chapter 5. Ebony Falls In love
Chapter 6. The Reasturaunt
Chapter 7. Deja-Vu
Chapter 8. Passion
Chapter 9. In The Mood
Chapter 10. The Robbery
Chapter 11. Come Back 2 me
Chapter 12. A Sure Fire Thing
Chapter 13. It�s Hard 2 Believe
Chapter 14. Stand Up 4 Your Self
Chapter 15. Rules Are Changing
Chapter 16. I�m Not Normal
Chapter 17. Beg 4 Forgivness
Chapter 18. Ebonys So Bad
Chapter 19. Ego Aghaaa !!!
Chapter 20. The Dark



3. Sex @ the bar � Mar 14

Chapter 1. The Gas Station
Chapter 2. My First Time
Chapter 3. Get The Chips
Chapter 4. Call Me Back
Chapter 5. I�m Not Thinking About Him
Chapter 6. Give Me Reason
Chapter 7. He Came By
Chapter 8. I�m Going Insane
Chapter 9. Portable Couchie
Chapter 10. Lessons & Choices
Chapter 11. Brave Cammy
Chapter 12. First Boundary
Chapter 13. Caught Resolution
Chapter 14. Best @ The Game
Chapter 15. Bridge Of Us
Chapter 16. The Burning
Chapter 17. Quit Playing
Chapter 18. Emotions
Chapter 19. Insurance Claim
Chapter 20. The Outcome



4. I�m The Best - Apr 14

Chapter 1. Fake Class S1
Chapter 2. Ruin Their Names
Chapter 3. Just Because
Chapter 4. I�m Out Of This
Chapter 5. Quit Fucking With Me
Chapter 6. Tempted Too Kill
Chapter 7. I�m In Jail
Chapter 8. No Way Out
Chapter 9. Their All Together
Chapter 10. If I Die Then She Die
Chapter 11. Back To The Wall
Chapter 12. Wait 4 Me Tonight
Chapter 13. Brisk Of Air
Chapter 14. Wall Vaults
Chapter 15. Police Scam
Chapter 16. Introducing Deaf
Chapter 17. Bester Check Her
Chapter 18. I�m The Best 1
Chapter 19. I�m The Best 2
Chapter 20. I�m The Best 3




5. Bordello Of Trust � May 14

Chapter 1. The Place
Chapter 2. I Want Out
Chapter 3. The Belief
Chapter 4. The Way 2 Success
Chapter 5. Who Am I Fooling
Chapter 6. I Can�t Escape
Chapter 7. The Reason I Trust
Chapter 8. Bordello
Chapter 9. In The Hour
Chapter 10. Wait 4 Me Their
Chapter 11. Scared Of Me
Chapter 12. Still My Money
Chapter 13. Snitching On Bordello
Chapter 14. Immence Values
Chapter 15. Tortured Bodys
Chapter 16. The Calling
Chapter 17. Wild Thoughts
Chapter 18. Break Me In
Chapter 19. Cold Danger
Chapter 20. The Ending



6. Principle Wallace � Jun 14

Chapter 1. Normal Ways
Chapter 2. Street Prophecy
Chapter 3. Out Look Memoir
Chapter 4. Safe Reasons
Chapter 5. Blood N Blood out
Chapter 6. Beast @ Crime
Chapter 7. Just In Time
Chapter 8. Cause Of The Mood
Chapter 9. Used 2 Be
Chapter 10. Common Call
Chapter 11. Brain Teaser
Chapter 12. Drugs In School
Chapter 13. Faced With Time
Chapter 14. Bring Back The Drugs
Chapter 15. Cost Of My Choice
Chapter 16. No More Games
Chapter 17. Never Found Out
Chapter 18. I Won�t More Money
Chapter 19. Not Working
Chapter 20. A Reason 4 Deaf



7. Hesitant Lake � Jul 14

Chapter 1. All Together
Chapter 2. No Room Talk
Chapter 3. Ride Or Don�t Ride
Chapter 4. Nice 2 Kill You
Chapter 5. Missing Corpus
Chapter 6. Cold Emotions
Chapter 7. Rage As Animal
Chapter 8. All Too Easy
Chapter 9. Messed Up In The Head
Chapter 10. Ride 4 Me, I Ride With You
Chapter 11. Break up
Chapter 12. The fools Challenge
Chapter 13. Make Me Real
Chapter 14. Rest Assure
Chapter 15. Vice Lord
Chapter 16. Common sense
Chapter 17. The lake
Chapter 18. The Reason
Chapter 19. Body Visible
Chapter 20. Deaf



8. Wet Moments � Aug 14

 

 

Go to part:2 

 

 

Copyright © 2013 Regardless Devon Victory Coherst Coherst Live
Published on the World Wide Web by "www.storymania.com"