Pyscho Librarian
Sarah Beresh

 

"Good Evening. Would you like to hear a story? Perhaps a scarey story?" Asked Judith Liveingston the new creepy librarian.
"Yea!!!" exclamed the little children not knowing what they are in for.
"Oh come on Ms. Liveingston! Give it your best shot! you won't scare me or my crew." I let her know what i was thinking, but there was something suspicious about this woman. She wasn't like all the other librarians.
"That dear, is what you think." Ms. Liveingston told me with a creepy look on her face and with a eeire voice.
No one knows where Ms. Liveingston was from of what she did before. She was a very pretty lady not looking a bit over twenty-three tears of age, But something about her gave you painful chills running up your spine. All of a sudden the lights went off and a scented candle was lit, it had a wonderful fragerence like a rich vinella scent but it was a black candle with a red wick and that puzzled me. All the little children screamed. Must have been afraid of the sudden darkness, but as soon as the candle was lit they were so calm and quiet that you can hear a pin drop. "are you readdy little ones?" Ms. Liveingston asked
"Yes we are." a little voice in the back of the circle said.
"Well here we go." Ms Liveingston started her story. "Back where I used to live, which shall stay unnamed, There was a story that went around that nobody believed, till one night this story came true. There was a young girl, like myself, my age, some say she even looked like me. She was a normal girl until she went crazy. Since this was mayb a few years ago, this girl was around eight-teen. She had a wonderful life, a perfect boyfriend that she was soon gonna marry after they both were twenty-one, a perfect famly, just a perfect everything. One day her mother and her got into a fight. The girl thretend to kill her mother thats how bad the fight was. Soon it got way out of control. The girl had a knife hidden behind her back and stabbed her mother numerous times. Her mother tried to get away, tried to call for help, but before she could get away it was too late. The girl had killed her mother. She hid the body in the woods and told no one. The next week a missing person report went out. Do you know who filed the report? the daughter. The next day the girl and her boyfriend got into an intense argument. She snached her boyfriends pocket knife and started going crazy and stabbed him a few times. He acted like he was dead so she would stop. She brought him to the woods and hid him too. What she didn't know was that he was alive and that he knew how to stop his bleeding. She went away and he went and ound the police as fast as he could."
  Ms. Liveingston continued, " He got to the police station stood infront of an officer and fell unconscious. The police brought him to the hospital. They tried everything to save him. He was in the hospital for a few nights and everyone thought he would die due to the severe insisions, but he pulled through. Officer Dan Hurriwits came in to visit the young boy and asked, "What happened Marc?"
" I do not know. Me and my girlfriend got into a fight, well and argument all of a sudden i find my seld on the ground being stabbed with my pocket knife. She drags me into the woods and i tried to report this and fell unconscious." Marc told
"We need to find this girl and give her help." Said Officer Dan."
The little kids were very interested, but you could see fear in their eyes. Me and my friends just layed there not the slightest bit of fear. Ms. Liveingston continued.
"Meanwhile, the girl sat at home with her dad pretending like she didn't know what happened to her mother. he sat in the kitchen puzzled. " I wonder where your mother ran off to. She would havecalled by now. I'm very worried."
"Yeah, me too daddy. I miss mommy. I hope nothing bad....happenend to her." She said with a bit of hesitation, but she made it seem like she was upset. Then she gives her father a hug and goes into her room. she takes the knife she killed her mother with and washed it in her bathroom. She watcher her father leave and go look some more for her mother. She took the knife and put it back in the kitchen where it was.Her best friend came over and they both went upstairs to the computer room. " Are you okay? You seem upset, which i understand and you seem nervous about something." wondered her friend Lindsey.
" Yeah Lindz, I'm ok. I just hope my mother is alright." The girl said tring to hide what really happened.
" You are hideing something from me. You can tell me. Im your best friend I am always here for you now spill it!" Lindz said agressively.
" Nothing is being hidden!" the girl exclamed with anger.
" Come on I knew you all your life, i know when you are hideing things."
We could tell where this was leading to. The girl tool the scissors and started screaming and yelling at Lindz. She started stabbing Lindz and Lindz would scream. She stabbed Lindz again and before the last time says " I KILLED MY MOTHER!" and then stabs lindz another time. She puts Lindz in a garbage bag and ties it up. She throws the bag in the woods next to where her mother was. A car door slams. The girl forgets ther is blood in the computer room and hears her father scream and yells for his daughter. He looks out the window and his daughter is covered in blood and he runs to the back yard near the woods and asks "Hunny are you ok? Who did this to you?"
"Daddy I'm fine. I went for a walk and was picking berries and got juice all over me. Then i went to make a drink and i went to change in the computer room and spilled my drink." She told hideing everything.
" Oh thank god. I don't know what i would do if I lost you too." They walk back to the house and the girl goes back upstairs and cleans up the "juice". At the hospital they are releaseing Marc he is all good to go. He goes to his girlfriends house and knocks on the door. She answers and says "What are you doing here?" she is all nervous thinking she killed him but he is alive.
"Sweetie I'm so sorry for our argument. I'm sorry i didn't call sooner, but i was in the hospital because i got stabbed a few times. But i am all better. Please forgive me." he apoliges but she don't know that he is up to something.
" I-it's ok I'm sorry to. Please come in and lets talk." she said nervously.
They went to her room and talked for a while. He has a taperecorder attached to him and she doesn't know. He feels guilty for haveing to do all of this to her but he has to. She tried to kill him.
"Marc...Lindz...I'm worried. I called her mom and she said Lindz wasn't there. I called Lindz's cell phone and she didn't answer. I'm really worried. I want my mother and best friend." she says with tears runing down her face makeing it look like she has no idea what happened.
" Do you know what happened or where they went? Look sweetie, I know you are haveing a rough time, and I really want to help you because I love you. Please if you know anything please tell me." Marc says comforting her she doesn't want to tell her rage builds up but she is calm and tries to tell him.
" I don't want to tell you, but i need to tell someone. Well me and my mom got into a fight thans when she dissappeared. Its my fault I killed her and you, hunny im so sorry i love you so much and I didn't intend on hurting you. Lindz...m-m-my best friend...I killed her." She said with tears feeling sorry, but something was suspicious. She realized the Marc had been recording her. She rips off the device and is very mad. " Y-Y-you were recording me. I thought you loved me. I thought you really wanted to help. You just want me taken away!"
" No! thats not it i swear. I am helping you." Marc tried to hold her back. She taked her fathers revolver from her drawer crying and points it at her head. " NO DON"T DO IT!" Marc yelled.
" Oh Hunny you couldn't possibly think i would kill myself did you?" There are sirens in the back round. She points the gun at Mark and shoots. She missed any serious place that could have killed him but he sprung back and fell on the floor loseing more blood. She runs outside and she keeps running and running. Back at her house her father comes in and sees Marc lying on the floor crying. Marc sees her dad and says.."I'm sorry for all of this, but she--" he coughs and tries to finish " She shot me. And--" he coughs again and takes a deep breath. " She shot your wife and her best friend Lindz--" Marc has more tears. The police and paramedics rush in and bring Marc outside and in to the ambulence.
" Marc, hold on we really need you to hold on and tell us." says her dad. They rush Marc to the hospital again, But no luck. He is very injured and he might not survive." Ms. Liveingston wipes the tears from her face. All the kids are scared and thay are eager to hear who the girl was. Ms.Liveingston continues. " The girl stands outside his window. Again feeling sorry. Marc is in alot of pain and begs the doctors to keep him alive. They are tring everything, But it might be to late. The girl rins away and ends up in a nice town like this one. She kills a few more people and she is out to kill more! I bet you are all knowing who this girl was and where she is now aren't you?"
"Yes, Yes!! Please tell us." everyone asked in fear.
" IT WAS ME!!!" Ms Judith Liveingston sreamed with an evil laug and pulls ou a Revolver and lets out shots. The kisd run a way from her. They run outside of the library.Judith Liveingston goes after everyone and kills more people and no one ever catches her! As for her boyfriend, he lived, but Judith changed her name it used to be Charnelle Linnington so they never found her....EVER AGAIN!!!.......Watch out! Judy is Out to KILL!!!!!!

 

 

Copyright © 2004 Sarah Beresh
Published on the World Wide Web by "www.storymania.com"