Robot Of My Dreams
Nathaniel A Miller

 

Mandroid of my Dreams:
Erwin Stevens

“This is the Heavy Freighter Aquarius, requesting permission to land at Seta Alpha Base. We are on final approach for Docking Platform three.”

“Aquarius, this is Seta Alpha Base, permission granted. Continue on course for landing at platform three.”

“Roger that, see you on the ground. Aquarius, out.”

As night fell upon the grand canals of Mars, the station known as Seta Alpha Base sat on the edge of the cliffs and the automated lights flickered to turn on, marking the base’s location on the surface of the red planet.

This station, established in the year 2080 A.D, is one of the first colonization of Mars by the Earth Federation in its attempts to explore and colonize space. This station, primarily a research station, is a main function being a waypoint/base camp for the many colonies that scout and colonize the red planet known as Mars. It is also an observation, alert-station for the outer planets of the SOL System against intrusion. Man is not alone in the depths of space, as ships from outside the solar system have entered the outer confines of SOL. The ships have come from outside, their mission unknown as they move against the Federation, who rushes to build stations orbiting the outer planets, on the moons, or on the surface of the outer planets themselves. The Federation tries to bolster its defenses in its home system with these new stations, even though they have suffered heavy casualties in the process against the hostile force.

Assigned to the Mars station, are twenty-five researchers and four dozen Mandroids, half human, half machine cyborgs created at the birth of AI (Artificial Intelligence). They are here to assist the researchers they work on the station and these space explorers are a mix of men and women of many nationalities, religions and cultures all specially trained to man the station’s observation and research station. It took them eighteen months to reach Mars where they now work and operate the station, assisting the colonization procedure happening on the surface of the planet.

Sitting in the control room, Nikki Stapleton sits at the main console, sipping at a cup of coffee as she glanced briefly at the radar screen that sends signals across the surface of Mars and out into space. She is in her twenties, the first mission into deep space, assigned to this base as one of the staff. She is freshly graduated from the Academy, rather attractive with long reddish blond hair, green eyes, a round face, fair complexion and a slender body. Nikki wears a typical red jumper that zips up the front, and on her shoulders is a gold bar, the rank of Second Lieutenant which shines in the dim light of her uniform.

The young girl managed a yawn as she gritted her teeth, feeling arousal as she sits in the chair with her idle thoughts of her fiancé who works at the Federation Headquarters on Earth. She is soon to be married to him, but was sent to Mars over the last eighteen months for duty on the red planet via the new ships designed for interplanetary travel.

 In reality, the young woman is just plain ‘damn horny’ at the moment, longing for the long stretch of her duty to be over, so she can return to Earth on leave to see her fiancé. As she sits there, Nikki had her jumper unzipped down to her neatly trimmed crotch, revealing her slender nude body and budding breasts under the jumper. She managed to slide her hand along her bare breasts, and down to her moistening pussy, masturbating herself gently in the chair in the control room. Naturally she has become a Nymphomaniac, for someone so young, her hormones raging as she is always aroused by anything touching her skin. She has been deprived of sex for a long time and could not stop herself from teasing her young body, gasping quietly as her thighs rocked in the chair. Her fingers darted in and out of her delicate lips, making herself moan quietly.

“Oh damn… Oh dammmmnn…” The young woman moaned, “I really have to get home to my fiancé. UGHHHH.”

She felt her body give way and a flood of liquid pooled from her vaginal lips to stain the chair in which she was seated. Here, the young woman stood up, and she moved to a nearby chair where a Mandroid sat, known as B-146. This robot with five others operate the other consoles over the night shift on the planet and this being an artificial person, she had been using lately in her quarters to reliever her aroused sexual urges.

Lately, she has been working in her room and it has been helping her move boxes from storage. As it worked, she noted that it wore a simple loin cloth over the skin shell over the chassis of the machine, grown specifically for this AI creation. It was the first time she had seen an AI robot, that was so almost human, and the young woman felt herself gush as her hands began to touch it gently. Her hands found its massive chest, touching the warm skin shell of the Mandroid and she could not help herself as her hands began to wander. Nikki’s hands soon found its unique endowed digit under its loin cloth, making her gasp in utter desire, and growing very wet as she stroked it. Quickly, she blindly let her jumpsuit fall onto the floor, standing naked in the room with the Mandroid as she began to kiss it. She played with its manliness, gasping as she slipped it inside her body and rocked as she fucked herself silly. Its large endowment made her groan and gasp as it filled her vagina. As she thrust it in and out of her body, the very size made her orgasm multiple times in five minutes, her pussy gripping the digit inside her. She had programmed it with sexual knowledge, like the ancient Kama Sutra and other erotic texts, utilizing it well. Every chance she got…

“Oh god… Oh God… OHHH!” The young woman groaned, and she felt a warm substance flow deep inside her body, unaware that Mandroids are human and machine but able to provide children with their biologics. Shaking her head, she came out of her daze and focused once more on the control room. She managed a sigh, still connected to the Mandroid deep inside her.

Meanwhile, her counterpart, Major Caroline Raye, also on duty walked toward the control room with two cups of coffee. Nikki thrust her hips, gyrating in a circular motion, driving the Mandroid’s digit deeper with each thrust and moaning. Her jumpsuit flopped against her bare ass.

“Oh god… Oh GOD… UGGGGH.” She muttered, feeling herself spurt into the lap of the Mandroid.

“What are you doing Miss?” B-146 asked and she shushed it. Nikki stroked the Mandroid’s smooth chest.

When the hatch opened nearby, it revealed Major Caroline Raye frowned when she saw the partially dark control room. Nikki had jumped off B-146 and zipped up her jumper, a wet spot appearing in the crotch of it.

“What’s going on?” Caroline demanded, as she walked deeper into the control room, “Why is the control room dark? What are you doing, Nikki?”

“Working with B-146 here.” Nikki replied, out of breath, “Aquarius has landed on docking bay three, and the crew are disembarking while Mandroid crew is unloading Cargo. Nothing but work, Major, nothing more.”

Caroline looked at her colleague carefully, grimacing and not noticing the wet spot in her crotch. She shook her head, unconvinced. Nikki turned slightly to hide the bumps of her hard nipples through the fabric of the jumper and sat with a sigh in her chair. Her pussy gushed as it ached for B-146’d long member.

“Radar is clear of other ships in-bound to the base.” Nikki reported, sighing as she felt exhaustion taking its toll from her activity. Behind them, the hatch opened and it allowed entry of Dr. Franklin Cox, the leader of the researchers of the base.

“Good evening ladies, anything happening?” He asked as the ladies both stood respectfully.

 “No, sir.” The Major said, “Aquarius just landed at Docking Bay Three. Currently being unloaded and the crew are billeted in guest quarters.”

“Excellent.” He replied, as he picked up electronic clipboard. He didn’t notice the strong scent from Nikki’s cum that soaked B-146’s seat and he scanned it. The young woman let out a sigh as she closed her eyes, and opening them, a moment later she scanned the radar screen. The screen showed the area clear around the station. Luckily the Aquarius safely had landed and had been lowered into the rocks on the docking pad as a wind storm sprung up. It is the typical storms found on Mars that cause strong sand storms on the surface of Mars. As Nikki stared at the screen before her, that Mandroid B-146 walked up behind them both.

“Excuse me, may I leave to maintenance, it seems I have an implant failure.” It said politely and Caroline nodded.

“Go ahead.”

Another Mandroid entered the control room as B-146 left. It took the empty seat and began punching the keyboard as it did a systems check, according to programming. Caroline studied Nikki’s sullen reaction to its departure, and grimaced as she sat there peering at her fellow controller on duty for a long time. Nikki turned to meet Caroline’s glance in question, but the Major said nothing and returned her attention to her console too. The doctor put down the clipboard behind them.

“Continue monitoring.” He said, “Keep an eye out for enemy ships in area.”

“Aye.” Caroline said, as she hit the console buttons, scanning space for any vessels in their area. They were so busy scanning they did not see the blip on the motion detector unit indicating a cloaked enemy vessel incoming toward the base from Uranus’ orbit.

When the shift ended, Nikki got up, thoroughly exhausted and ready for sleep, turning over to the next shift their finds overnight. She staggered to her quarters and stepping through the hatch, kicked off her boots and peeled off the uniform. Nude, she stepped into the sonic shower and wet herself down. She was showering when an explosion rocked the station, throwing her to the deck from the shower. There was a roar of decompression from a nearby corridor and she gasped, staggering naked and wet toward an environmental suit. Buttoning up the suit over her body, the young woman heard a hiss as the suit equalized and she staggered to her feet.

“Nikki to Control!” She stammered, “Alert! We have Emergency decompression in sections eighteen and nineteen. Come in Control!”

She ran to the door and hit the switch the door pausing as it slid partially open. Debris filled the station corridor as there were explosions, shaking the ground. She ran toward the control room. She ran into B-146.

“B-146! Come to control right now. We are under attack!” She shouted, “I don’t have any idea if any one else survived the first volley.”

“Yes, miss.” It said and it ran behind her through the debris filled corridor and through the hatch that opened for them. Nikki grimaced and turned away when she saw the crew on duty at control. The decompression had been rapid and had ripped through the interior passages. The eyes of the humans were bugged out as blood spilled from the eyes, ears, nose and mouth of their bodies. She turned away and retreated to the passage, the fur inserts inside her suit rubbing against her bare skin. She groaned, as she glanced at B-146 at her side, traversing the shattered corridor with explosions shaking the rocks around them. An explosion struck Nikki from behind, and she screamed as she fell.

When she awoke, the young woman was being carried in the arms of B-146, and half groggy, as they walked through the smoke, debris, and shattered remains of the station. The attack had been thorough and the young woman found she could not move, her body numb, as if she were paralyzed.

“Where am I? What happened to me?” She thought, “What’s going on B-146?”

“You were wounded Miss, I am taking you to an emergency shelter. If anyone from the staff is there, they would be at that station. All other Mandroids would look after the staff if possible, even if captured by the enemy.”

“I can’t move, B-146.” She complained, and it said nothing, but quickly analyzed her.

“You have a puncture in the suit at your back level.” It said, “The suit automatically has sealed, but you sustained a piece of shrapnel to your back.”

When they reached the emergency shelter, the Mandroid entered, carrying her, and placed her on the cot before it turned to close the airlock hatch. It hit the release on her suit, as it depressurized, and with its arms, started removing the suit’s helmet.

“Careful, B-146.” Nikki said, “I’m naked in the suit.”

“I will be careful, Miss.” It said, as it began opening the fastenings, revealing her shapely body, her small breasts, her narrow waist, trimmed pussy. It turned her over, and with a medical kit, began to see to her wound in her back. With a steady hand it cut an incision with the laser cutter and carefully extracted the fragments of metal from her womanly nubile flesh, before sealing up the wound.

“All done, miss.” B-146 said as it leaned over Nikki, and the young woman felt the manliness slide along the crack of her ass, making her thighs twitch. She felt herself instantly begin to dribble wetness and she let out a moan. She was going crazy with horniness of her nubile flesh. She longed for B-146’s member inside her, filling her to the brim and the orgasms that followed as she fucked the Mandroid silly.

“God, just fuck me, B-146.” She thought, pleading in her mind. She was glad B-146 was with her as company, able to patch her up as a medic and someone to talk to. With no one knowing they were alive, it would be a long wait before the Federation send a rescue vessel.

Three hours elapsed and there was no sign of anyone coming to rescue or even making them aware they were alive. Nikki lay on the table covered with a sheet as motionless as possible. Her back throbbed as she lay there recovering.

“It looks like for this bunker, Miss we are the only two alive.” The Mandroid said and she grimaced to nod.

“Don’t remind me, B-146.” She replied and looked over at the Mandroid who worked the equipment. She couldn’t stand it anymore.

“B-146, come here.” She ordered, and the Cyborg turned walking toward her. She pulled off its loin cloth and nodded. Nikki played with its endowed digit as she positioned it to slip between her butt cheeks and across her splayed lips. Gasping and twitching, she slipped it in her pussy lips and rocked her hips, driving it in and out slowly. She moaned, closing her eyes, feeling it throb inside her. Rocking her thighs faster, she grunted, gasped and moaned feeling it fill her fully.

“Oh yes! Ohhhh! AHHHH!” The young woman moaned, rocking her thighs faster, to piston its digit deeper inside her body. She felt a warm surge of fluid fill her womb.

They made love for hours after, the Mandroid utilizing the implanted programming given by Nikki and she smiled at the feelings she was having deep down inside, glad she was satisfied after so long without sex.

Little did she know: A single sperm traveled to meet her egg and combine starting the basic precursors of life. The egg traveled to her womb and there it lodged in the wall of her uterus. She was impregnated by the Mandroid, a surprise for her in the next three months, the end of her career in the service as she would know it and a strictly taboo event that will be trouble for both of them if discovered by higher authorities of the Federation.

Three months later, Nikki stood half naked in the mirror, and at her bulging belly and massaged it. Gasping loudly at the sight from which she could not believe her eyes.

“Holy shit!” She gasped, holding her belly, and lifting her shirt stared at the large firm breasts that formed on her trim narrow body. She turned, examining her body closer, and moaned. Her days in the service were over if and when they sent a rescue ship to find out where she and the crew were if they survived at all.

“I think we have a problem here.” She gasped, caressing her body. Nikki turned to walk toward the mandroid that worked nearby, utilizing the limited scanning equipment.

“B-146, I need you to activate the medical scan bed, and do a scan of my abdomen please.” Nikki said, hopping on the bed, and the mandroid turned.

“Are you not well, Miss?” It asked.

“I think I am pregnant.” She replied, “And it’s because of your biologics. A minor oops on my part.”

“Oh.” It said, “Congratulations miss.”

“Oh geeze.” Nikki said, rolling her eyes in sarcastic disgust.

The mandroid sat at the controls and it hit the button as a small bar moved over the young woman. As it hummed and scanned, on the screen it showed the CT scan type quality picture. It confirmed her worst nightmare that made her gasp.

She saw the fetus in her womb, as it grew inside her belly. Nikki sat up on the table, and jumped off the table, embracing the man-droid warmly, weeping into its shoulder.

Out in space, a ship has arrived, a large ship configured as a Cargo vessel, slowly has assumed orbit around the planet. Sitting on the bridge on the ship, in the center-seat of the round bridge, Captain Bert Lancaster glanced at his second in command who sits in the command seat on the bridge.

“Standard orbit established, Captain.” A voice said, and Captain Lancaster turned to nod to the helmsman, George Minzati who manned the helm console next to Pavel Borishnikov, the Russian navigator.

“Scanning the planet for life signs, Captain, so far there are a few life signs, very faint, but pinpointable.” The science officer, Chuck O’Malley reported, and he nodded.

“Signal the surface, Lieutenant Maloy.” Captain Lancaster ordered, “In regular intervals.”

In another part of the station, Caroline Ray, Ting Tao, along with Susan Fredericks and Sarah Glum huddle in the emergency bunker, surrounded with Two mandroids that operate the emergency station.

“U.S.S Ranger to Station 314, do you read?” The voice crackled through the static, and Caroline managed to look over, in astonishment as she heard the voice.

“Station 314 here, we hear you, go ahead.” she shouted, “We are glad to see you guys.”

“What happened down there?” Captain Lancaster asked.

“We had am enemy attack and a ship crash on the surface of the planet, and it ripped through one of the main domes of the station.” Caroline reported, “We lost everyone, there’s only four of us left, and two mandroids left.”

“Prepare to be beamed up from the surface.” Lancaster said.

“We have wounded here.” She said, “Ting has a busted up leg.”

“Copy.”

“Captain! We also detected a faint heartbeat on the other side of the station.”

“Are you sure?” He asked and the science officer on the bridge hit the buttons on the console.

On the planet, Nikki positioned herself on the mandroid’s digit, rocking her thighs, gasping in pleasure as she thoroughly fucked herself. She gasped and groaned as she thrust herself, and felt herself squirt. Her belly rippled, as she bounced and she stood up, pulling up her jumpsuit as she felt the shimmer around her.

“Oh shit!” She gasped as she disappeared, barely pulling up her jumpsuit.

As she appeared with B-146 on the platform, she zipped up the jumper the rest of the way and turned to the mandroid who stood next to her.

“Where the hell are we?” Nikki asked, gasping as she was still out of breath from her activities.

“You are on board the U.S.S Solace.” A voice said, but turned to the intercom.

“Captain! It seems we have another survivor!”

“Take her to Sick Bay!” The Captain said, “I’m there now.”


“What’s your name, miss?”

“Lieutenant Nikki Stapleton.” She replied and stepped off the platform. Her jumper was loose fitting and it hid her belly.

“Follow the yeoman here, and go to Sickbay.” A Commander ordered, and she nodded.

“Even though I am alright?” She asked, “I had shrapnel in my back and B-146 patched me up. I am fully recovered.”

“Nevertheless you need to goto Sickbay.”

“Yes sir.” She said glumly, knowing if they found her condition that she was out of the service, probably jailed for her illegal use of the mandroid, B-146.

She turned, motioning to B-146.

“Follow me B-146.” She ordered and the Mandroid, clad in the loincloth and a shirt, obeyed her. She exited the room, following the yeoman, but Nikki hung back.

“We got to get out of here, B-146.” Nikki whispered, “I am out of the service if they find out what you and I were doing, and possibly your destruction.”

“Oh my.” The mandroid said, “Is it bad what we did? Miss?”

“Very, B-146.” She replied, “When I move, follow me.”

“Yes Miss.” It replied, and a moment later, Nikki bolted, and pushed people out of the way as the two of them ran to a turbo-lift, grabbing a laser, and headed to the shuttle bay. When they reached it, she and B-146 opened the flight deck and a lone shuttle rocketed from the hangar.

On the bridge, Captain Lange gasped, as she was informed of their escape. She ordered the ship stopped, and turned, watching the shuttle accomplish a warp jump.

“Where’d they go?” Captain Lange asked, turning to the science officer, who had his face in the view screen, “What the hell is going on and why didn’t anyone stop them?”

“Unknown, Captain…” The Science officer replied, “Should we send another shuttle after them?”

“Scan and prepare to get underway.” Captain Lange replied, “Prepare Tractor Beam.”

“Aye.”

“Scanners have them on a heading of one, eight, six, mark five.” The Navigator reported.

“Match course and speed.” The Captain ordered, “Engage.”

“Aye.”

Outside the ship disappeared into warp space, as it began to close on the runaway shuttle. On the shuttle of course, the Mandroid, and Nikki sat in the seats.

“Turn us toward that asteroid field.” Nikki said.

“But Miss, the odds of calculating a asteroid field is six thousand, eight hundred and sixty-two point seven to one.”

“Do it!” She hissed and the shuttle dipped and turned, heading at full capable speed into the asteroid field.

Asteroids plummeted at them, as the shuttle dipped, banked and dove through the huge masses of rocks. On the larger ship the science officer frowned as the leisurely maneuver the shuttle made and where it was heading.

“Sir! The ship turned into the asteroid field.” He said, “We’re going to lose contact… er we lost contact.”

“Now what the hell? They don’t have enough fuel for this, or oxygen to stay out there a long period. All we have to do it wait and get them when they come out.” Lange mused, as she stared at the silent field.

“All stop, helm.” She ordered, and the ship wallowed to a stop.

“We wait…” The First officer said, with a grimace and he let out a sigh.

Meanwhile, the shuttle continued deeper into the field, slowing to impulse speed, as is was in the exact center of the field. Nikki was sweating as she wore the jumper over her naked, bulging body, and watching the screen or any sign of pursuit by the larger ship that had come to rescue them.

“All stop, 146.” She said, “Compute the mins for life support, for long duration out here.”

The mandroid calculated, and adjusted the life support. She touched the thruster control as rocks continued to plummet dangerously at them from all sides and she diligently kept her hand on the control, hitting the thrusters to avoid collision with the rocks.

Nikki’s forehead beaded up with sweat, and she unzipped the jumper down, revealing her tummy, and bare breasts. Her hands moved to massage her belly.

“Oh god. Oh god.” She moaned, her fingers passing over her thighs and her pussy. They slid across her clit, making them involuntarily thrust and she felt the wetness of her juices on her finger.

They moved multiple times to her wet lips, and she groaned as they continued to rock. An alarm sounded on the console, and she stopped to look up and her had flashing to the thruster control. It slowly rocketed forward as two rocks collided, and the exploded apart. Debris hit the shuttle with multiple thuds on its exterior shell.

“B-146, get a suit on, we may have to escape, the shuttle will be crushed if I can’t get us clear of the two asteroids ahead!”

“Wait, I have an idea!” Nikki said, running to an environment suit, letting her uniform flop to the floor and naked she strapped it on. Buttoning it up she felt the pressure equalize. She left off the helmet at first. Nodding to her Mandroid 146, she found a grenade in the ship, and she ran to the exhaust vent, for releasing things into space. She set the grenade, and released it, then ran toward the controls.

“6-5-4-3-2-1!” She hit the controls as the shuttled lurched forward into the stars, and behind her an explosion rocked the small ship. Debris thudded against the hull again as the shuttle darted away from the two rocks that collided, as the grenade detonated.

On the ship, the science officer gasped, as the picture of the asteroid belt was on the screen. Everyone turned when they saw the explosion and there was a loud gasp.

“Captain! Explosion detected!” He said, “Oh my god that must have been the shuttle!”

“Scan that area, and helm slowly approach!” Captain Lange exclaimed, “Full sensor analysis.”

“It appears there are debris, Captain!” He said, and the bridge crew turned to glance at the science officer in alarm, “Scanners detect titanium bits, which might be part of the shell of the ship, maybe not, the rocks are heavily magnetic, so it’s hard to scan and be sure of what we saw!”

“Keep scanning, and begin rescue operations, regular intervals.”

“Aye, regular intervals.”

Meanwhile, the shuttle darted in and around the asteroids, keeping on course as it exited the asteroid field, heading toward the Saturn Station that was established early in the century.

As the shuttle moved through the stars, Nikki moaned as she masturbated herself inside the suit. Turning she let the jumpsuit flop open and she moved to the Man-droid.

“Hold still B-146.” She said, letting its member slide gently inside her. She exhaled as she began bouncing up and down on it, letting it fill her.

“I can’t get enough of you.” She whispered, thrusting her hips. Nikki moaned, as she kneaded her large breasts.

“Uhnnnnngh. Ah! AH! OOOH!” She felt herself give way, multiple times and for the next five minutes creaming her brains out.
 
When she finished, she sat naked in the seat, the shuttle heading to the Saturn station. The young woman smiled at the mandroid, massaging her tummy and looking down she examined her vaginal lips. She noted she was stretched, her pussy lips long and swollen. Nikki smiled at her idle thoughts, and somehow could not wait for her bundle of joy to arrive, so long as she and B-146 could continue without interruption.

The shuttle approached the station, she dressed in the jumpsuit quickly, and zipping it up, to walk to her position at the controls. They landed in the shuttle bay, and the mandroid B-146 and Nikki walked unnoticed toward the space port, where she bought a ticket on board a cruise liner.

Boarding it later, Nikki and the Mandroid adjourned to the cabin, after shopping a bit for clothes, where she remained naked most of the trip, bouncing on top of the mandroid. It was like a drug for her, the filling digit of the mandroid, almost 12” long and 6” round making her squirt as she fucked herself on it. The cruise liner made its way outside of the solar system, and Sol, approaching Andromeda, Antaries, and Orion, where there were many planets they could hide, even live together. But the one fact remained also, that they were free to live as they will, without consequences. The young woman smiled and gazed out the window as she held her son, six months later, and wondered how she would face the consequences back home when she surfaced from her self-induced exile. A lot was ahead of them, and how her son would grow was another matter, and only time would tell his future and hers too.

WC:4,875

 

 

Copyright © 2015 Nathaniel A Miller
Published on the World Wide Web by "www.storymania.com"