Under The Full Of The Moon
Norman A Rubin

 

Under the Full of the Moon - Norman A. Rubin

The full of the moon spread it rays of light on the bewitching hour in the rites of death and and rebirth. Astarte, the goddess of moon and Queeen of Heaven sent her maiden acolyte to find the sacrificial lamb for the offering to the rejuvenation of life, “Go my huntress, and take thee the strong and virile man. While he gazes at your lovliness – you will open your garden of delight to his eyes. Let him take pleasure of your rich treasure. Fill your garden with the life’s seed. Drink the elixir of the blood offering……”

Pleasure was written on the features of the young man gripped in the throes of sexual ecstasy. Throughout the night till the early morning hours he had at intervals tasted the mingling of bodies in sexual embrace. It was an evening of sensual rhythm flowing in each tempting moment. The music of love strummed and coursed in the sensation of delight throughout his manly body, tingling in bewitching notes of sensual gratification.
The dark and mysterious creature that shared the bond of love was insatiable and she craved continually the thrust of his youthful loins. One moment the bedroom in his small apartment was empty, the next there was a radiant scene in the bower of a fruitful sexual offering. One moment it was the curse of lonliness, the next it was a shared love bond with this delightful nymph.
The full of the moon radiated in its shining glow on the delighful creature in all her alluring charms. The beautiful voluptous sylph had simply appeared as if by the touch of magic. Without a word or sign she fluttered nakedly to the youth’s masculinity offering her sensual body to his touch; the delightful creature's erotic movements stilled all questions in his mind. A stage was set and both entered into the play of sexual embrace.
Time signed that the sensual drama had reached its peak and it was the hour to the final scene; the garden of delight demanded and drew the last measure from the sac. The youth's craggy face was flushed as it expressed the pulsating beat of each thrust of his prica as the curtain was slowly being drawn to the close of the drama of delight. Suddenly he jerked in spasms when he felt a sharp pain piercing his heart. Another jab of a slender finger, turned to a steely claw, punctured his heart; then another stab and the jerking of his muscular body increased as the blood spouted from the wounds. The white of his seed spurted and intermingled with the flowing blood as death reaped its harvest.
The heavenly nymph moaned an exclamation of joy as she lifted herself from the body. Her features had the signs of youth but the white of her skin was slightly lined with aging that hid a pleasant face. She bent over the body wounds and let the flow of blood enter into her open mouth. Her tongue lapped the crimson flow; each suck of blood increased till the need was satiated. The creases on her face slowly disappeared revealing through the crimson vibrant florid features haloed by vivid blond hair. She murmured in relief from her dripping red lips, "Blood, blood, needed the blood..."
She moved alongside the still form on the crumpled white of the linen and in keen excitation ran her now smooth fingers on the flowing wounds. The she cupped the stream of crimson and rubbed the red fluid ran through her fingers causing brown flecks to her hands to vanish to the purity of creamy white.
Blood was rubbed on her generous breasts as she kneeled before the remains of her former paramour; the flesh tightened and rose in a bounty of rose-tipped sensuality. The girl rose from the bed, cupped more of the trickling stream and rubbed her body till the bed of roses bloomed. The sexual gleam of her lithe inviting body was revealed in the radiance of her display in youthful ardour.
The mark of dawn was seen through the signs of thin streams of light in the sky. The blood-covered creature saw the signs and then turned to the sight of the pleasure of her night; the white of her teeth gleamed bloodily at the thought of her night's ecstasy and her satiated body shivered in delight. Her hands lightly ran along the lines of her rejuvanated body and the moans of sensual gratification were uttered.
The window opened to the cool of rising dawn and the soft flutter of wings could be heard. The glint of drops of red blood flashed as they fell on the carpeted floor. Stillness followed and the sound of the girl's presence had turned into a faint echo. A wisp of cool breeze stream into the room of ecstasy and rapture that cooled and cleansed the vaporous smell of death and blood.
________________

She made her appearance to the sight of the pudgy naturalist as he was engaged in a strange pursuit, namely the study of bats. One moment he was alone in the abandoned church and the next she was there under the gleam of the full moon. She was a beautiful sprite in his eyes; her lithe body clothed in nature's garments and in the fullness of youth was a pleasurable vision. The girl's face shown in the paleness of white haloed by long black hair; her dark eyes were flashing brilliantly and her teeth were gleaming in its whiteness.
The naturalist just stared with unbelieving eyes at this delectable apparitition, "or is it?" he whispered inwardly. Hector was his name, but to his friends and colleagues he was known as 'Tubby' for his middling stubby stature. Hector or 'Tubby' was not much of a looker with florid features and grey eyes peering owl-like through wide and thick bifocals. He was also known as a loner through the years to maturity; he preferred mostly the company of books and bats than to humankind.
The fullness of the orb in the sky sent its rays of light unto the sprite with a sensual tone. It was the time of the renewal of life and fresh life's seed and blood was needed as an elixer. The voluptous creature quivered as she felt a slight creasing to the white of her skin with the slight touch of the brown flecks. "Time to wing, time to find the prey!" her lips whispered.
"But, No!" she whispered again as in her gaze through the glare of the full moon she noticed the presence of Hector or 'Tubby'. She thrilled at the sight of this source of the needed seed and blood and she shook in the spasms of delight. Her small wolf teeth gleamed as she thought of pleasures of the night hours ending with the drinking from the fountain of blood. It was a necessary compound; sexual embrace for the sowing the seed and the blood for the renewal of life.
Hector or 'Tubby' was surprised when this creature stepped foward and smiled invitingly to him. "This could be a dream. It must be!" he whispered again to himself. But, it was no illusion or mirage as the naked creature in all her loviness neared him. Then he felt the touch of her slender fingers stroking his hand, but it was touch of revulsion and not of ecstasy.
There was no thrill to the touch as the naturalist was a type of Adamite who preferred a hairy hand and the sight of a male figure. Hector or 'Tubby' was aversed to the slim hands caressing his flesh and the voluptous movement of the sprite's body on his form and he pulled back. His movements surprised the nymph as time after time during the full moon of Spring she had attracted her prey to the fullfilment. Never in all her memory had she been rejected; she had the sexual gratification of eager bloods that gave her the needed elixer to continue her life. "What is wrong with this man! Does not my beautiful body attract his embrace?" she wondered.
Time was the essence, as she knew by the solemn rites of the Astarte, the Earth Mother, that the first man to meet her sight had to be the sacrificial lamb; there could not be a second choice. Once she placed her claws on her prey she knew from the past that there must me the completion of the rites. The Queen of Heavens offered youthful renewal and she governed the growth, decay, and rebirth of all things as she waxed and waned under the full moon. Disapproval meant decay and dissolution to the messenger.
"Come to life, come to life, my young spirit, Come to life, come to life our dear one!"
Hector or 'Tubby' was the chosen first for her this night. The Goddess of Fertility and Rebirth, whose bright image was seen in the full of the moon, gave her vow to the choice. The sensual sylph knew that she could not be at the side of the bride of heaven if there was no fulfillment. The young sprite deparately needed the seed and blood of this earthly sacrificial lamb in order to appease the moon goddess.
But as she tried in her voluptous movements to entice the manikin for sexual embrace, her offering only increased in revulsion for the prey. Hector or ‘Tubby’ expressed horror as her slender hands plucked the buttons and tried to stroke his flabby little lover to erection. He pulled back and covered his carnalitity in shame and pulled back into the shadows. The creatureof love followed him and tried to entice with the delectable taste of her buds of beauty. But the more she tried to offer her paradise of pleasure, the more he cowered.
The moon was waning and its glow was hidden by the dark of the gathering clouds; shadows were cast. Terror arose in her mind as the sands of time emptied quickly from the glass. As she smiled alluringly at him she felt the deepening creases etching on her features. She cupped her breasts in a sexual offering and felt the sagginess of flesh. Her lithe sexual movements turned slowly to painful cramps. The smile on her once beautiful features turned slowly to the gumming of lips.
Hector or 'Tubby' watched in horror as this once beautiful creature turn within the hours into a withered and crabby creature. Suddenly the glow of fire enveloped the earthy form. Within a puff of smoke all signs returned to emptiness in his sight.
"Death, death is the reward. Dead, dead is our dear one.'

 

 

Copyright © 2003 Norman A Rubin
Published on the World Wide Web by "www.storymania.com"