Anna And Yana's Cruise
Winson Thai

 

Anna and Yana in June 2014 went on a 17-day cruise aboard the Royal Princess along the eastern seaboard. They spent most of their time making love in their room. On day one they unpacked their things and adjusted to life on the ship, having lunch and swimming. When they returned to the room, they kissed and felt each other’s legs and vaginas. They lifted up their shirts, unbuttoned their jeans, put their hands in each other’s clothes and felt each other’s skins. Then they practiced many sex positions while clothed like 69, missionary, seated, doggy and facesitting, licking in the part of their jeans where their vaginas were at.

They made hardcore love on Day Two. Yana sat on a sofa and Anna stood in front of her and they kissed and Anna took off Yana’s skirt and fondled her vagina. Anna gradually took off all of Yana’s other clothes as she took off Anna’s skirt and panties and fondled her vagina too. She then took off her shirt and lay on the couch as Anna lay facedown with her head between her legs to lick her vagina. Anna sat on the sofa as Yana sat on her lap, took off her bra and kissed her breasts. Anna then lay down as Yana bent over and went between her legs to lick her vagina. Yana went on all fours while Anna sat behind her to kiss her buttocks and finger her anus. Then she knelt on her buttocks and urinated onto her anus. Yana about-faced to suck Anna’s vagina, then lay face-up, bent her knees, and put her head between Anna’s legs to suck her vagina again. Anna lay down as they made the 69 sideway position to lick and finger each other’s vaginas and anuses, resting their heads on each other’s soft thighs. Afterward, they went to the cafeteria for lunch.

On Day Three, they lay on the bed together and kissed, as Anna took off Yana’s pants and panties and fondled her vagina. Yana took off Anna’s shirt and skirt to kiss her stomach. They took off the rest of their clothes and went into the 69 position with Yana on top to lick each other’s vaginas. Yana turned 180 degrees to lip-lock with Anna. They traded places, as Anna kissed Yana’s breasts and fingered her vagina. Then they lip-locked as Yana fondled Anna’s vagina. Yana then went facedown and Anna kissed her neck while grinding her vagina on her buttocks. She kissed down her back to her buttocks and sucked her anus. She put her head on Yana’s soft buttocks and said it felt good. Yana giggled while caressing Anna’s head.

On the fourth night Anna and Yana kissed and Anna took off Yana’s dress, leaving her panties on only, and grabbed her breasts. Yana took off Anna’s sweater and put her hands in her tank top, feeling her skin and breasts before taking that off. They kissed harder as Anna took off Yana’s panties as she took off Anna’s pants. Anna then got on the bed, bending her knees, as Yana took off her panties, then lay atop her to suck her breasts. A knock was heard on the door and Yana went to it, opened it a little and stood behind it worried of how the person outside would react if they saw what the pair was doing, but the person was a room service worker that knew about the lovemaking, but did not care. Yana opened the door fully and he saw her and Anna nude. He gave her the drinks they ordered and left. Yana closed the door, put the drinks on a table, and sat next to Anna on the bed’s side. They lip-locked and rubbed each other’s vaginas before Anna kissed Yana’s breasts. Anna got up, as they again kissed while fingering each other’s vaginas. Yana then kissed Anna’s breasts and Anna lay on the bed as Yana sat on her face leaning back to let her lick her vagina. They lay down with their vaginas touching each other and right leg across each other’s torsos and grinded their vaginas on one another, kissing and sucking each other’s foot and toes and screaming in joy. When they got thirsty and hot, they sat on the bed naked drinking from bottles while talking and laughing.

During Day Five, Yana’s steward noticed her and Anna acting like lovers. He concluded they had been having sex with each other since the cruise started and that evening, knocked on their room’s door to confront them, but Yana knew about this situation. She and Anna fled as the steward chased them through the ship. They went into the cargo area, locked the door, and the man eventually left. The girls went into a car and talked briefly, then kissed as Yana lay down on the seat and pulled Anna atop her. Soon they were naked and sweaty from their lovemaking. Anna kissed Yana’s breasts, neck, and shoulders. They gazed at each other panting and discussing their fiery love before kissing. Yana kissed Anna’s forehead, put her on her chest and caressed her hair as they breathed softly. Some crew members came and they were forced to run. They forgot their clothes with the exception of Anna wearing her shoes. She used trash lids and Yana used newspapers to cover themselves, as they ran through the ship’s empty halls nude to get to their room.

They, on the sixth night went on the wall in their room with Anna on it and lip-locked while Yana took off Anna’s shirt. She then knelt, took off her tank top, and kissed her stomach up to her neck as Anna moaned softly. They kissed again as Yana lay on the bed, taking off Anna’s skirt and panties, as Anna lay on top of her holding hands. The two kissed more as Yana took off Anna’s bra. Then they traded positions and lip-locked after Anna took off Yana’s dress (she wore nothing underneath) and Yana fingered Anna’s vagina. She then kissed her neck and shoulder as Anna held onto her thighs before the girls slept together.

On the seventh night, Anna leaned to a wall and Yana knelt on the floor in front of her licking her vagina (both were naked all day). Yana moved up to kiss her breasts and lips. Then she lay on the recliner as Anna sat on the floor with her head between her legs to lick her vagina. She then went atop Yana in the 69 position, as they licked each other’s vaginas. She stood up with her legs vertical to rub Yana’s legs and vagina as Yana inserted a toy into her vagina. Yana got off, Anna lay facedown on their recliner and Yana lay atop her to kiss her buttocks and squeeze her legs in-between her head with her feet on the floor. Anna hoped for Yana to urinate on her head, but she did not, leaving her secretly mad. Yana about-faced to kiss Anna’s back up to her shoulders, and fingered her anus. Then she lay her head on her back and fell asleep.

On the eighth day they lay on their bed with Anna on top and their heads sticking out the side and kissed and removed each other’s clothes. When they were naked, Anna sucked Yana’s vagina, then kissed up her abdomen to her neck. She then stood on her face to let her lick her vagina. She about faced as Yana kissed her buttocks and sucked her anus. Anna lay down to form the 69 position. They licked each other’s vaginas until their friend Alla came in unexpectedly, shocked at what they were doing. Not aware she was even on the cruise they begged her not to tell anyone about this. Alla agreed, but asked if she could join in and they said yes. After a chat, Yana and Alla kissed and the former took off the latter’s shirt, sweater and bra. Anna took off her pants and panties and licked her vagina while Yana kissed her breasts. Anna lay on the bed bending her knees as Alla got on all fours with her head between her legs to lick her vagina. Yana sat on Anna’s face to let her lick her vagina. Alla lay on the bed and Anna sat her face, letting her kiss her buttocks. Yana sat on Alla’s stomach to finger her vagina while kissing Anna. She sat near Alla’s legs and bent over, licking her vagina. Anna sat behind Alla and bent over so they could each other’s breasts. Yana then rubbed her vagina on Alla’s and Anna moved down to lick both of them while Alla sucked hers. Alla went on all fours holding into the wall behind the bed while Anna and Yana sat behind her to kiss and lick her buttocks. Anna lay down, Yana went on top of her in the 69 position, and licked her vagina as Alla sat behind Anna, and bent forward to kiss Yana’s buttocks and anus. Anna kissed her breasts, spanking Yana.

On the ninth day, Yana sat on a chair with Anna on all fours in front of her and Alla behind Anna. Alla took off Anna’s pants and underwear and kissed and felt her buttocks and legs. Anna took off Yana’s pants and underwear, unbuttoned her shirt and licked her vagina as Yana took off her shirt and bra and ran her hands on her upper body. Alla went to Yana and took off her shirt and bra, as she took off Alla’s shirt, then her pants and panties, and finally her bra as they kissed. Yana then kissed Alla’s breasts. The women then laid on the floor in a daisy chain and Anna licked Alla’s vagina, Alla licked Yana’s and Yana sucked Anna’s. They got on all fours one behind another as Alla kissed Yana’s buttocks while she kissed Anna’s. Anna sat on the bed and Yana sat on the floor in front of her to lick her vagina as Anna put her legs on her shoulder. Alla lay on the floor with her knees bent and head under Yana’s vagina to lick it while fingering herself. Anna lay on the bed as Yana kissed her entire right side and Alla kissed her left. They then kissed her breasts and fingered her vagina. Alla lay on the bed, as Anna and Yana each kissed one of her breasts. Anna and Alla lip-locked with the former rubbing the latter’s breasts and Yana moved down to lick Alla’s vagina. Yana lay on the bed and Anna kissed her stomach and breasts and Alla licked her vagina and legs. Anna then sat on Yana’s face to let her lick her vagina, as Alla still sucked Yana’s. Anna then about-faced so Yana could kiss her buttocks, then lay down to suck her vagina with Alla and she and Anna lip-locked. Anna then turned face-up with her head in-between Yana’s thighs and lip-locked with Alla, who bent over behind her as Yana kissed her buttocks. Alla kissed down Anna’s breasts and stomach before reaching her vagina in the 69 position. She licked it and Anna licked hers. Yana still kissed Anna’s buttocks and licked her anus Anna went back facedown and she and Yana licked each other’s vaginas and Alla kissed Anna’s buttocks and sucked her anus with her vagina above her head. At one point, she urinated on her. Anna and Yana lay on the bed with their legs up. Alla fingered and alternately sucked their vaginas. They then stood on the bed, leaning on the back wall facing it as Alla sat behind them to alternately kiss their buttocks and suck on their anuses. They faced each other and kissed as Alla sat under them to lick and stick a U-shaped object into their vaginas. Anna lay on the bed and Yana lay atop her to kiss her breasts. Alla sat on Yana’s buttocks and urinated on it, then lay atop her to kiss Anna’s neck, then Yana’s neck down to her buttocks, during which she turned her body 180 degrees and Anna fingered and sucked her vagina and anus and felt her buttocks. Alla then lay next to Anna to lip-lock with her. Yana still sucked Anna’s breasts. She put her head on them as the trio talked about this great lovemaking. Yana went to sleep on Anna, who fondled her softly and still talked to Alla before they slept. They put their hands on each other’s buttocks and vaginas.

On Day Ten, the three made love on the top of a lightly used stairwell. Yana and Anna stood side-by-side and Alla knelt in front of them and took off their pants and panties to lick and finger their vaginas. Yana and Anna occasionally lip-locked. They leaned on a wall facing it and Alla grabbed and kissed their buttocks. Yana urinated on the wall at a point. Anna and Alla kissed and hugged, as Yana knelt behind the latter, took off her pants and panties and kissed her buttocks. Alla sat down and sucked Anna’s vagina and Yana lay on the floor with her knees bent and head between Alla’s legs to suck her vagina. Anna sat down and kissed Alla as the pair took off each other’s tops. Alla then took off Anna’s bra and kissed her breasts. She then sat by Yana’s legs, bent over, and put her head between them to lick her vagina. Anna bent over, took off Yana’s shirt and bra, and the ladies kissed each other’s breasts. Alla kissed up Yana’s stomach to her breasts and Anna took off Alla’s bra to kiss her back down to her buttocks, moving atop her. Alla then kissed Yana’s breasts as Yana licked Anna’s vagina and Anna kissed Alla’s buttocks. She lay on the stairs and Anna sat on her face to let her kiss her buttocks. Yana stood above Anna with her legs in-between her head to suck her vagina. She about-faced and bent down to form a triangle and suck Alla’s vagina. She sat on the stairs as Anna lay facedown in front of her to lick her vagina while Alla sat behind Anna to kiss her buttocks. Yana then lay facedown and Anna kissed her buttocks and licking her anus, as Alla did the same to her anus. When they heard footsteps approaching they grabbed their clothes and returned to their room.

Anna lay facedown on the bed on Day Eleven, as Alla lay atop her to kiss her neck down her back to her legs and thighs (both were nude). She then sat on her legs to kiss her buttocks and suck on her anus. Anna went face-up and Alla put her head between her legs to lick her vagina. She then kissed her stomach up to her breasts and neck while fondling her vagina, then put her head on her chest as Anna caressed her. Yana and Alla lip-locked in the room later that day as Alla took off Yana’s robe so that she was nude. She then lay on the floor with her knees bent. Yana sat on her face to let her suck her vagina. She about-faced, unbuttoned Alla’s jeans, and slipped one hand in it to feel her vagina as she kissed her buttocks. They laid on a mattress in the 69 position with Alla on top. She licked Yana’s vagina. Yana kept feeling in her jeans as Alla turned around to kiss Yana’s neck and grab her vagina, then lay her head on her chest for comfort.

The boat stopped at South Carolina on Day Twelve. Yana went on a room wall facing it and Anna knelt behind her, took off her pants and panties, and kissed her buttocks. Yana about faced as Anna licked her vagina. She then lay facedown on the floor as Yana took off her pants and panties, sat on her legs, and kissed her buttocks. Anna turned face-up and Yana put her head between her legs to lick her vagina. Yana kissed up her stomach, breasts and neck, removing her shirt and bra along the way. They kissed and Anna took off Yana’s shirt and bra. Yana moved up so she could kiss her breasts before sitting on her face to let her suck her vagina. Yana turned around and Anna kissed her buttocks and sucked her anus. She lay down to lick Anna’s vagina as she fingered hers and grabbed and spanked her buttocks. Yana at a point urinated on Anna. Anna lay her legs flat, as Yana moved back so she could lick her vagina and Yana fingered hers. Alla entered and said she wanted to make out with them one more time before leaving. She lay by Anna’s legs to suck her vagina with Yana, then sat by Yana’s buttocks, kissing it with Anna. She stood up and the others pulled her pants and panties down to her knees. Anna knelt behind her to kiss her buttocks, as Yana knelt in front of her to suck her vagina. They then traded places. Yana lay on the bed, Anna went atop her, and they kissed before Anna kissed Yana’s neck, as Alla kissed Anna’s buttocks and sucked her anus. She set her face below her and between Yana’s legs to suck her vagina. Anna lay on the bed, Alla lay atop her, and kissed her breasts and Yana was under Alla licking Anna’s vagina. Yana leaned her back on a wall as Alla kissed her breasts and nipples. Anna sat under Yana, sucking her vagina. The two lay on the bed with their legs up and kissed as Alla fingered their vaginas and anuses. A loud whistle is heard, meaning it was time for Alla to leave the boat. She kissed Anna and Yana farewell, saying she had a nice time having sex with them and hoped to do it again soon prior to pulling up her pants and panties and departing. Anna and Yana kissed, bent their knees and urinated, then masturbated and talked about their lovemaking with Alla.

On Day Thirteen Anna and Yana jumped onto their bed naked. Yana lay facedown as Anna sat on her buttocks to grind her vagina on it. She then sat by Yana’s head with her thighs around it to let her suck her vagina. The women lay face-up next to each other, bent their knees, and fingered each other’s vaginas. Anna sat on Yana’s face to let her kiss her buttocks and Yana masturbated. Anna lay down to make the 69 position. The two licked and fingered each other’s vaginas. They then fell asleep with their faces on them.

On Day Fourteen, Anna and Yana filmed each other urinating on their toilet. Afterward, they, still bottomless, kissed. Yana knelt in front of Anna to kiss her legs and lick her vagina, then sat on the sink, to let Anna, who bent over and put her head between her legs, return the favor. They took off the rest of their clothes and showered together, spraying each other with the hose. They kissed each other’s lips, buttocks, breasts and torsos and sucked each other’s anuses, putting the hose above them as it soaked them together.

The two spent Day Fifteen in the lounge. Anna stood behind Yana with her arms around her waist and hands on her stomach. At one point, she slipped them under her clothes with Yana keeping them there as they kissed. Sometimes Yana put her hands in Anna’s pants front and back. That night the ladies lay on the lounge floor nude kissing and feeling each other’s bodies with Yana on top. She then turned around to form the 69 position, as they licked and held each other’s vaginas and buttocks, then slept in that position.

For the last two days, Yana and Anna lay on the bed together naked, tired from their sex. One girl was on the bed, sometimes with her knees bent, caressing the other, who lay atop her with her head on her breasts and hand on her buttocks and legs. Anna comforted Yana on the first day and the second was vice-versa. Before Alla came in, they slept next to each other on their bed. A problem rose after she came since the bed could not fit three people. Alla requested to sleep on top of Anna the first night and Yana the next. On the third night, Anna slept on top of Alla for the first half and Yana slept on her for the second. Before she left, Alla told Yana and Anna she loved sleeping that way, as their bodies were comfy and they should do the same thing on each other. They took her advice and she was right. Anna and Yana had sexy bodies.

Some people spied on them having sex on the ship, took photos, and posted them on social media. Anna and Yana made headlines all over the world and got so popular that two weeks after the cruise, they were asked to show their passion to the media. Though initially upset over being spied on they agreed, but wanted a lot of money in return. They spent another 17 days on a private yacht’s bow in the Hudson River and made love each day in the same way they did on the cruise on that respective day; Day 1 on the cruise = Day 1 on the boat. People from around the world came on their own boats to see and take photos. There were several differences. They leaned to the bridge’s windows and bow’s floor in place of a wall and bed. On Day Eight, Alla learned about the lovemaking after seeing it on the local news and raced to New York from South Carolina on her boat. She confronted Yana and Anna, upset that they did not invite her. When a few photographers offered her money to join in, though, she forgave the girls and made out with them in the same way as on the cruise. On Day Twelve, they did it differently. Anna in the morning kissed Yana’s breasts as the pair took off each other’s gowns (they wore nothing underneath), standing face-to-face. Alla came from in the yacht in her pajamas, having just awoken. She knelt in front of Anna sucking her vagina as Yana sat behind her to kiss her buttocks. Anna and Alla traded places as Yana took off Alla’s pants and panties to lick her vagina and Anna touched her breasts, took off her shirt and bra and lip-locked with her. The ladies sat down with Anna in the middle. Alla and Yana kissed her breasts and fingered her vagina as she put her arms around them. Sometimes, she kissed either girl’s breasts and Yana at one point sat on her shoulders, letting her suck her vagina. Then Alla lay face-up, Yana lay facedown above her, and Anna lay facedown above Yana in the opposite direction. Alla sucked Anna’s vagina, Anna kissed Yana’s buttocks, and Yana kissed Alla’s breasts. Anna lay down bending her knees, Alla lay atop her in the 69 position and also bent her knees so her buttocks stuck out, and Yana sat behind Anna. Alla licked Anna’s vagina, Yana bent over to kiss Alla’s buttocks, and Anna kissed Yana’s breasts. At one point, Alla unbent her knees and Yana lay down. Alla suddenly realized she did not tell her family where she was and thus got off of Anna, jumped off the yacht and into her boat and was about to flee when Anna called her name as she forgot her clothes. Yana threw them to her, who sped off without putting them on. Yana sat on Anna’s face to let her lick her vagina and she fondled hers. She lay on top of Anna and they kissed while switching places. Yana moved down with her knees bent and her face between Anna’s legs to lick her vagina and masturbate. The girls got paid as promised, but eventually got tired of the spotlight and mysteriously disappeared together.

 

 

Copyright © 2007 Winson Thai
Published on the World Wide Web by "www.storymania.com"