The Love Of Milana And Yuliya
Winson Thai

 

One day, Yuliya took off Milana’s pants in their room to kiss her legs, then Milana knelt, took off Yuliya’s pants and underwear and licked her vagina as she took off Milana’s shirt. Milana got up and took Yuliya’s shirt and bra to kiss her breasts, then lay on the floor with her knees bent and Yuliya took off her panties, sucking her vagina. She moved up, took of Milana’s bra, and kissed her breasts with her legs bent and buttocks sticking out. Yuliya knelt on her face and masturbated so she could cum on it, then sat down to let Milana lick her vagina. At one point, Yuliya lay back in joy with her head in-between Milana’s legs. She then stood up, about faced, and fingered Milana’s vagina as she kissed her buttocks. Yuliya lay down to form the 69 position and they licked each other’s vaginas. After they cummed on each other, Yuliya lay her head on Milana’s vagina. Milana grabbed her buttocks and moved it towards her face as they moaned. Yuliya held Milana’s buttocks as they passed gas in each other’s faces, laughing while enjoying the scent.

That night, their sex started by them slowly and carefully undressing each other, then kissing each other’s entire body, first Milana and then Yuliya. Then they lip-locked, fingering each other’s vaginas. At one point Milana kissed Yuliya’s breasts as they hugged and felt each other’s bodies. Yuliya then lay on a gymnastics horse. Milana sat on her face facing away from her body with her legs vertical letting her suck her vagina. She then about faced and fondled Yuliya’s vagina as Yuliya kissed her buttocks. They got off, Milana leaned on a wall facing it and Yuliya sat on the floor behind her to lick her buttocks. Milana at one point moved away from the wall and had just her hands on it. Yuliya then sat in front of her as she put her legs on shoulders letting her lick her vagina. Yuliya got on all fours on the floor and Milana stood in front of her with her legs in-between her head and bent over so her torso was atop Yuliya’s back and kissed her buttocks, finger her vagina, and suck her anus. At a point, she urinated on her head. Milana then got on all fours on their recliner. Yuliya sat behind her to kiss her buttocks, finger her vagina and suck her anus. She then stood up and urinated in her anus, then lay under her with her knees bent to make the 69 sex position, as the women sucked each other’s vaginas. Milana then sat up and felt Yuliya’s legs, as she kept fingering and licking her vagina. Milana sat by Yuliya’s legs with her face between them to kiss them and suck and finger her vagina. Yuliya orgasmed, bounced and tore off pieces of their recliner and the wallpaper behind it. Milana then moved atop her and they kissed. Milana then kissed the right side of Yuliya’s neck, as they felt one another’s bodies. After a brief talk about how great this was, they kissed again. Yuliya then kissed Milana’s forehead, put her head at her chest and caressed her like a kid until it was time for them to sleep.

Milana took off her shirt, pants, and panties in that order the next evening at their room before she and Yuliya kissed. Milana then kissed Yuliya’s neck and chin, and pulled down her pants and panties. She then knelt to lick her vagina and kiss down legs. Milana kissed up Yuliya’s stomach and shoulders, taking off her shirt along the way. She then lay on the sleeping mat with her knees bent and Yuliya got out of her pants and panties, sat on the floor by Milana’s legs, put her head between them, and kissed them up to her vagina before sucking it. She kissed up her stomach to her neck as the girls fingered each other. They then lip-locked before Yuliya turned herself 180 degrees so that their heads were on each other’s bras, the only clothing piece they wore. They brushed their faces on them and Yuliya fingered her and Milana’s vaginas.

They kissed the next morning and undid one another’s pants and panties letting them drop to their ankles. Yuliya about faced and put her hands on the wall she faced and Milana knelt behind her to kiss her buttocks and legs, lick between her cheeks and suck her anus. Yuliya turned back to let her lick her vagina and they got out of their pants and panties. Milana lay face-down on the bed as Yuliya kissed her buttocks and legs and sucked her anus. She went face-up with her knees bent to let Yuliya suck her vagina. She lay next to her face-up with her knees bent. The girls, bottomless talked while feeling each other’s lower half.

Three days later, Milana and Yuliya were at western end of the #7 train platform at Grand Central Terminal nude. Yuliya was shoeless. Milana wore sneakers. They lip-locked. Milana then kissed Yuliya’s breasts before squatting in front of her to lick her vagina. Yuliya then about faced and bent over so Milana could kiss her buttocks and suck her anus. Milana leaned on the stainless steel railing at the platform edge and Yuliya knelt in front of her to lick her vagina. Milana about faced with her buttocks sticking out to let Yuliya kiss and lick it as she held the railing. They lip-locked and sat on the railing facing each other with their legs vertical. They kissed as their vaginas grinded on the metal. Yuliya felt Milana’s breasts and legs and Milana held her face. She kissed Milana’s neck and breasts and they urinated and fingered each other.

Days later, the ladies had a picnic in a little known open field. After laying the blanket down, they kissed and undressed each other until they were nude. Milana then lay on the blanket as Yuliya lay on top of her. They kissed again while feeling each other’s vaginas. They switched positions at one point. Yuliya bent her knees. Milana about faced to form the 69 position as they licked each other’s vaginas. Yuliya laid her legs down as Milana moved down and they kissed each other’s legs and feet. Yuliya grabbed Milana’s buttocks, pulled her back in and the two fingered each other’s vaginas and anuses. As the sun began to set Milana put her head on Yuliya’s vagina and went to sleep and Yuliya licked Milana’s vagina until she too felt tired. She activated their tent, which was right under the blanket, covering them and went to sleep too.

They made love in a farm the next day. After kissing and feeling each other’s exposed body parts, Yuliya pulled down Milana’s tank top, they wore no bras, and unbuttoned her jeans to kiss her breasts and put her hands in her pants to feel her vagina. Milana then bent over, holding onto a window. Yuliya pulled down her jeans and panties to kiss her buttocks, lick between her cheeks and suck her anus. She then knelt in front of Yuliya, pulled down her tank top, unbuttoned her jeans, kissed her breasts, then felt her vagina. Milana lay on a haystack. Yuliya took off her jeans and panties sucking her vagina. Milana sat on a bench and Yuliya bent over in front of her. Milana pulled down her jeans and panties to kiss her buttocks, lick in between her cheeks and suck her anus. Yuliya about faced as Milana took off her bottoms fully to lick her vagina. They kissed and took off their tank tops. Yuliya sat at the wall as Milana sat under her to suck her vagina. Yuliya lay on the haystack. Milana went atop her to kiss her breasts. She then fingered and sucked her vagina as Yuliya stood up and yelled. They kissed before leaving upon hearing footsteps approaching.

Late one night, the two were in bed naked. Yuliya was asleep, but Milana was awake as she could not resist Yuliya. She got off, pulled the blanket away, and sucked her vagina. She then kissed her legs up her abdomen before reaching her neck then kissed her right side until she fell asleep atop Yuliya, who was asleep the entire time. Milana did the same thing three nights later, but this time as she sucked her vagina, Yuliya awoke, yanked the blanket to cover herself, and pulled back in fear, thinking an intruder was in the room. After Milana said it was just her Yuliya asked what was she doing. She said she wanted to have sex with her badly, but did not want to wake her up in the middle of the night. Yuliya said if she wanted to do that anytime anywhere, she would be glad to. Milana was glad to hear that. They sat on the bed and kissed and felt each other. Yuliya then lay face-up with her knees bent as Milana sat of her face to let her lick her vagina. She about faced and lay down to form the 69 position as the ladies licked each other’s vaginas. At one point, they went into a sideways 69, still sucking and fingering each other’s vaginas. Yuliya laid face-up again as Milana went on top of her to kiss her breasts. They traded positions as Yuliya kissed Milana’s breasts and her neck’s left side. They rubbed each other’s bodies, then Yuliya fell asleep. Milana caressed her hair, ran her hands all over her body, kissed her forehead, whispered “Goodnight,” and fell asleep too.

A few nights later, the girls performed gymnastics at their college. Yuliya was terrific, but Milana was horrible. The latter sat on a bench after the show in the locker room crying then Yuliya came and held her to her breasts to console her. Both were in their leotards and when Yuliya touched and rubbed her legs Milana knew what she wanted. She grabbed Yuliya by the shoulders and put her atop her. They kissed, as Milana slipped her hands in Yuliya’s leotard feeling her buttocks. Yuliya kissed Milana’s neck, then went down to kiss her legs and held her buttocks. She then lay on the bench as Milana did the same thing to her until she sat up and the women kissed while fingering each other’s vaginas and screaming. They lay down and grinded their smooth legs on each other and ran their hands down them entirely while shouting in joy.

One evening in a hotel room, Yuliya took off Milana’s dress and kissed her breasts as she took off her dress (they told each other to wear nothing underneath beforehand) until their friend Katie entered and she and Milana kissed Yuliya’s vagina and buttocks, respectively. Katie then sat on the bed as Yuliya held her breasts and took off her shirts and bra as the two kissed. Milana took off Katie’s pants and panties and sucked her vagina. Then Katie laid on the bed face-up, Yuliya sat on her face and Milana lay facedown on top of Katie, who licked Yuliya’s vagina and Yuliya bent down to kiss Milana’s buttocks while she kissed Katie’s breasts. Then Yuliya lay on the bed, Katie went on top of her in the 69 position bending her knees inward so her buttocks stuck out and Milana sat behind them. Katie licked Yuliya’s vagina as Milana bent over to kiss Katie’s buttocks while Yuliya kissed Milana’s breasts, above her face. Katie unbent her knees after a while as Milana lay down. Suddenly, their friend Masha came in and was shocked at what she saw, never imagining her closest friends were lesbians as she was not. Before she could say or do anything, the women grabbed her and tossed her onto their bed. She shouted and Milana and Yuliya sat on her arms and touched her breasts as Katie took off her pants and panties to lick her vagina. Soon, Milana lifted her shirt and bra up to kiss her breasts. Masha ceased screaming, realizing she liked what she was getting, and now became a lesbian. She kissed Yuliya’s lips and fondled her and Milana’s vaginas. Yuliya took off her shirt and bra and sat on her face to let her lick her vagina. Milana sat on Yuliya’s shoulders to let her suck hers. Katie kept licking Masha’s. Masha then sat on the bed, as Milana sat on the floor in front of her to lick her vagina. Katie lay face-up on the floor with her knees bent and head under Milana’s vagina to suck it while Yuliya sat by her legs with her head between them, sucking hers. They then made a square on the floor on all fours. Katie kissed Yuliya’s buttocks, she kissed Masha’s, who kissed Milana’s and she kissed Katie’s. Yuliya and Katie lay on the floor with the latter on top and they kissed. Milana and Masha did the same in the bathroom’s water-filled tub with Masha atop. The lady on the bottom bent her knees. Katie and Masha kissed Yuliya’s and Milana’s necks, respectively, then traded places. Masha sat on Yuliya’s face to let her suck her vagina. Katie stood on the tub and Milana sat in front of her to suck her vagina. Yuliya and Katie soon switched places. Milana lay on the tub with her knees bent, as Yuliya lay atop her to kiss her breasts. She then sat on her face facing her body to let her kiss her buttocks. Katie sat on the floor as Masha sat on her lap to let her kiss her breasts, as she held her head. Katie lay on the floor face-up and Masha sat by her legs with her head between them to lick her vagina. Katie fell asleep, as Masha lay atop her with her head on her breasts to sleep on them. Yuliya and Milana lay on the tub side-by-side to kiss then Milana lay atop Yuliya with her head on her breasts. Yuliya caressed her head and comforted her to sleep before she slept.

The four were in the room naked the next night. Masha lay on the bed with her knees bent, Yuliya lay on top of her with her legs up to kiss her breasts and Katie perpendicularly lay under Masha’s legs and Yuliya’s vagina with her knees bent kissing Masha’s buttocks and vagina and Yuliya’s vagina, alternating between the pair. Milana sat on the floor by the bed with her head between Katie’s legs to lick her vagina. She went to Masha to kiss her, then laid atop Yuliya facing her legs to kiss her buttocks and finger Katie’s vagina as Masha fingered hers. Milana sat on Masha’s face to let her kiss her buttocks while Yuliya licked her vagina. Katie sat behind Yuliya kissing her buttocks and anus, then sat above her head to lip-lock with Milana, who then kissed her breasts. The ladies got off and Milana lay down with her head under Yuliya’s vagina to suck it as Katie sat by her bent legs with her head between them to suck hers. Milana went face-down to lick Masha’s vagina as Katie kissed her buttocks. Milana kissed Yuliya’s buttocks, then lay face-up with her knees bent next to Masha with Katie on her chest as Yuliya put on her head on Masha’s chest as she bent her legs. Katie and Yuliya stared and laughed at each other as Masha and Milana, respectively, caressed them to sleep while holding their backs as they talked. They smiled at each other before sleeping.

Milana and Masha were at a film studio dressing room with the latter wearing glasses. Milana laid on a recliner as Masha took off her shorts. They lip-locked with Masha feeling Milana’s breasts as Milana took off Masha’s coat, shirt, and pants. Masha then took off Milana’s tank top. She lay on a sofa as Masha took off her panties to lick her vagina. Masha sat on the sofa as Milana took off her bra to kiss her breasts. Masha lay on the sofa with her knees bent as Milana took off her panties to suck her vagina. Masha turned facedown to let Milan kiss her buttocks and finger her anus. Masha urinated on the sofa at a point. Milana went on all fours on the sofa as Masha sat behind her to finger her anus and kiss her buttocks. Milana also urinated onto that sofa. Masha then sat on a stool and Milana knelt in front of her to suck her vagina. They suddenly heard producers and creators for an upcoming film project who they had a meeting with coming. They rushed to find their clothes, quickly put them on, and greeted the people as they came into the room.

One afternoon Katie and Milana jumped onto their bed and kissed. Katie laughed while taking off Milana’s pants and panties. She told her to stop that and make love. She sucked her vagina as Milana bent her knees and said it tickled, as she took off her shirt and bra. She used her feet to take off Katie’s bra and shirt. Katie went atop her in the 69 position to suck her vagina as Milana took off her shorts and panties to finger her vagina and anus. She could not lick or suck them as Katie was shorter than her. She urinated on Milana at a point. She then fingered Milana’s vagina and Milana grabbed and felt her buttocks. Katie then lay face-up on the bed as Milana lay sideways next to her, put her arms and legs around her and kissed her neck as they cuddled up. At the same time, Yuliya and Masha took a bath together and kissed. Masha then kissed Yuliya’s breasts. She leaned on the tub wall behind her. Masha got up to let Yuliya lick her vagina. Yuliya got on all fours on the tub as Masha sat behind her to kiss her buttocks, licked between her cheeks, and suck her anus. She lay face-up as Masha atop her as they kissed. Yuliya rubbed Masha’s thighs as she kissed her neck. Masha then lay on the tub and Yuliya lay sideways next to her. Masha put an arm around Yuliya, who put a hand on Masha’s breasts and her head at the shoulder. They caressed and talked to each other until it was time for them to get out of the tub, so they and the others could cook and prepare dinner.

Milana the next day played games on the computer as Yuliya sat at the floor next to her watching. Yuliya took off Milana’s pants and panties after a while to lick her vagina, then stood by the adjacent wall facing it. Milana knelt behind her, took off her pants and panties, and sucked her vagina. Yuliya then took off her shirt and bra and Milana kissed up her stomach and breasts. Yuliya threw Milana onto the sleeping mat on the floor, removed her shirt and bra, got atop her, and kissed her breasts and neck. She about-faced to form the 69 position as they licked each other’s vaginas. They suddenly heard a person approaching the door, got up, and covered their private parts in panic. When it opened, Katie and Masha entered. Relieved, the four girls went to the bed. Milana lay on it as Masha lay atop her kissing her neck, and Yuliya lay atop Katie and held her face on her breasts so she could suck them. Katie and Masha, still clothed, kissed down Yuliya and Milana’s breasts and torsos respectively before putting their head in-between their bent legs to lick their vagina. Milana was on her back while Yuliya got on all fours. Yuliya stood upright as Katie kept licking her vagina, then Yuliya lay facedown atop her and let her kiss her buttocks and masturbate. Masha turned Milana facedown so she could kiss hers. They licked between their cheeks and sucked their anuses.

One night, Milana and Yuliya had a slow dance in their living room with a piece of clothing being removed during each move. When they were nude, Milana put her arms around Yuliya’s waist. Yuliya put Milana’s hands on her vagina and subsequently urinated on them. Milana asked why she did that. She said she liked it when girls urinate on each other during sex. Milana thought it was gross at first, but realized it was funny. She lay on the sofa putting Yuliya face-up atop her. They talked about their love life as Yuliya ran Milana’s hands all over her body, especially her breasts and vagina. They kissed before Milana kissed Yuliya’s neck. She then lay Yuliya facedown on the sofa, got atop her and kissed her buttocks up her back before kissing her shoulders. Yuliya yelled in joy. She suddenly held her hands urinating into her buttocks as payback for urinating on her hands, then rubbed Yuliya’s hand on her vagina and grinding her buttocks on it. Yuliya turned face-up, as the girls kissed. Milana then kissed her neck and down her abdomen to her vagina. Yuliya bent her knees as Milana licked her vagina then fingered it while kissing her legs. She then sat on Yuliya’s vagina with her right leg along her body, and held Yuliya’s right leg up. They rubbed their vaginas on each other, kissing each other’s right foot. Milana later wrapped her legs around Yuliya’s right leg, rubbed her vagina on it, kissed her toes, and fingered her vagina, then lifted her other leg to finger her anus, then lay atop her in the 69 position as they urinated on each other’s opened mouths at the same time.

Milana and Yuliya were driving around Manhattan on their private boat one day with news media following them. For a while, they sat on the bridge naked. Then, with Milana driving, Yuliya got up, went behind her, and ran her hands on her body. She grabbed her breasts and vagina before the girls lip-locked. Yuliya then kissed Milana’s neck and shoulders. She went to her side to kiss her arms and legs then sat on the floor in front of her to lick her vagina and kiss up her thighs and torso. Then Milana got off of her seat and Yuliya sat on it. Still driving Milana bent forward with her buttocks at Yuliya’s face so she could kiss both cheeks, lick in-between them and suck her anus. Milana went behind Yuliya, who took control of the boat and did the same things she did to her in the same order as the media took lots of pictures and videos.

For a whole morning, Milana and Yuliya were by their pool licking each other’s vaginas in the 69 position, first with Yuliya on top, then on their sides, and finally, Milana on top. Weary from it, they spent that afternoon lying naked atop a towel on the ground with their knees bent and legs apart to let the breeze cool their wet and hot vaginas and talked about various things. Sometimes they rubbed their own and each other’s breasts and vaginas. They then lay face-down and kissed while pinching and grabbing each other’s buttocks. Milana lay perpendicular to Yuliya to kiss her buttocks and anus as she did the same for Milana.

One evening, Yuliya and Milana were at a department store’s fitting room trying out new clothes. After they took off their shirt and pants, seeing each other in just a bra and panties ignited the fire in them. They held each other and kissed, during which they laid on a base in the compartment with Yuliya on top.

The four girls agreed to always be nude when together at home from now on. They played a game where each girl drew a straw from a bag and the one that drew a different straw from the others got tied to a chain attached to the ceiling as everyone else kissed and licked her. Yuliya was the one to get tied. Katie licked her vagina, Masha kissed her chest, and Milana kissed her buttocks and sucked her anus. Katie then kissed her legs and feet, Masha her stomach and upper body, and Milana her back and arms. At one point, Masha and Yuliya lip-locked as the later placed her legs on Katie’s shoulders. The women changed where they kissed so they kissed every inch of her body, lip-locked with her and gave her oral at least once each.

Yuliya and Milana faced and held onto a wall in their room, as Katie bent over behind the latter to kiss her buttocks while Masha stood behind Yuliya to kiss her neck down her back to her feet. Milana and Yuliya about faced and Katie licked Milana’s vagina and kissed her breasts as Masha kissed Yuliya’s legs up her front to her neck. Katie and Masha laid on the floor with their knees bent. Milana and Yuliya sat on their faces respectively to let them lick their vaginas. They turned around so they could kiss their buttocks prior to going on all fours. Masha and Katie sat behind Milana and Yuliya, respectively, to kiss their back, legs, buttocks, and suck their anuses. Soon, Milana and Yuliya lay facedown to talk and kiss. They turned face-up with their knees bent. Masha went on top of Milana in the 69 position as they sucked each other’s vaginas as Katie put her head between Yuliya’s thighs to lick her vagina, then kiss her up legs and torso to her breasts. She lay sideways next to her with her head on her breasts, hands on her vagina, and leg on her waist. Masha got off of Milana, went next to her, and kissed her breasts and fingered her vagina. They got into the same position as Katie and Yuliya as Yuliya and Milana comforted Katie and Masha respectively.

Yuliya leaned on a wall facing it two days later as Milana knelt on the floor behind her to kiss her buttocks. Katie lay on the floor with her knees bent and head between Milana’s thighs sucking her vagina. Masha lay down with her head between Katie’s legs sucking her vagina. Milana sat on the bed and Masha lay on the floor, bending her knees. Yuliya sat on Masha’s face and put her head between Milana’s legs to lick her vagina as Masha licked Yuliya’s. Katie went in-between Masha’s legs to suck her vagina. She lay face-up on the floor and Milana went between her legs to lick her vagina. Masha sat behind Milana to kiss her buttocks while Yuliya sat behind Masha to kiss hers. They each lay facedown on the floor one beneath another. Masha kissed Milana’s buttocks, Milana kissed Katie’s, and Katie kissed Yuliya’s. They went on all fours with Milana kissing Masha’s buttocks, Katie kissing Milana’s and Yuliya kissing Katie’s. Masha and Katie faced and kissed each other as Yuliya and Milana got atop them, respectively, with their legs on their head to kiss their buttocks and lick their anuses. Milana laid face-up. Yuliya sat on her face to let her lick her vagina. Masha put her head between Milana’s legs to lick her vagina as Katie sat behind Masha to kiss her buttocks. Katie went to Yuliya and they kissed one another’s lips and breasts. Yuliya got in the 69 position atop Milana to lick her vagina with Masha and Katie as Milana kissed her buttocks and licked her vagina. Katie lay on the floor as Yuliya lied in-between her legs to lick her vagina. Masha lay atop Yuliya facing the opposite direction to kiss her buttocks. Milana sat on Katie’s face to let her lick her vagina then lay down so that her and Katie’s breasts were on each other’s faces as they kissed them. She moved down to kiss Masha’s buttocks as Katie sucked Milana’s vagina. Yuliya went face-up with her knees bent as she and Masha sucked each other’s vaginas. Katie and Milana did the same. Milana and Masha lay their heads on Katie’s and Yuliya’s vaginas, respectively, as Yuliya and Katie spanked and felt Milana’s and Masha’s buttocks. They all fingered each other’s vaginas and anuses and moaned until they cummed on each other.

One day Katie and Masha were in a department store fitting room. They kissed and undressed one another fully. Katie went on the mirror facing it and Masha knelt behind her to kiss her buttocks. She then about faced as Masha kissed up her legs and torso to her neck. Masha lay on the floor and Katie lay on top of her in the 69 position to lick her vagina and Masha spanked her buttocks and fingered her vagina. Katie turned around and licked Masha’s vagina before kissing her stomach up to her neck. Masha kissed Katie’s cheek and laid her head on her breasts. She saw a security camera facing them and smiled and waved at it.

Days later, Katie lay facedown on her bed as Yuliya sat by her legs to kiss her buttocks. She went face up with her knees bent. Yuliya sat on her face to let her kiss her buttocks, then lay down, forming the 69 position. The women licked and fingered each other’s vaginas. Yuliya then lay next to Katie to kiss her breasts. She put her head on them and Katie put an arm around her for comfort. They fondled each other’s vaginas. After a short talk about the lovemaking, Katie went on top of Yuliya to kiss her neck and breasts.

One day, Milana and Yuliya stood and kissed in their room with the latter held to a wall. She then about-faced and Milana kissed her neck and down her back. She squatted and sniffed her buttocks prior to kissing and licking it. Yuliya passed gas at a point making her pull back and sit on the floor in disgust and Yuliya giggled. Milana asked her why she did that, but she shoved her face between her buttock cheeks to make her lick between them and suck her anus. Thankfully, there was no odor from her flatulence. Milana kissed Yuliya’s thighs before sitting under her and putting her head between her legs lick her vagina while masturbating. At one point Yuliya arched back. Milana then lay on the floor with her knees bent as Yuliya sat on her face to let her suck her vagina more. She then about-faced and lay down to form the 69 position as the pair licked, sucked and fondled each other’s vaginas. Yuliya passed gas again minutes later. Milana reacted disgustingly and tried to push her off of her, but she stayed firm and passed gas on her a few more times. After a short struggle, Milana flipped positions with Yuliya to be on top and sat on her face passing gas loudly right on it. Yuliya kicked her feet and tried to break off, as Milana held her hands to her breasts and let it all out. A few minutes later, she got off of Yuliya, who breathed hard, overwhelmed by Milana’s flatulence. The room soon had a bad odor, so the girls went to their back porch and sat on the beach chairs to relax, masturbate and talk about what they did, admitting they adored passing gas on each other’s faces.

One summer day, Yuliya, Milana and Katie cooled off at Jones Beach. Yuliya and Milana were in bikinis and Katie was fully clothed and gave them massages and lotion, pulling down or untying their tops or bottoms at one point. Hours later, they went to the beach house they were staying in for the week. After putting their towels and ball away, Milana went to use the bathroom as Katie and Yuliya lip-locked. Katie took off Yuliya’s bikini and in return she unbuckled her belt and unzipped her pants. As Milana got out of the bathroom and sat on the sofa Yuliya and Katie followed her. The latter sat next to her and Katie sat on the floor in front of her to lick her vagina as Milana kissed Yuliya’s breasts, during which Yuliya took off her bikini, leaving only her sneakers on. Milana then lay on the couch, as Yuliya lay atop her. They kissed while fingering each other’s vaginas as Katie sat behind them to finger their anuses. Katie kissed Yuliya’s buttocks as she kissed Milana’s neck and breasts. Yuliya lay on the sofa and Milana put her head between her legs to lick her vagina. Katie knelt beside her to kiss her breasts. She then took off her pants and shoes and squat above Yuliya’s face to grab her breasts. Milana kissed them and fingered her vagina. Katie then fingered her vagina also and spanked her buttocks. Yuliya rubbed her thighs and kissed her buttocks, then pulled her panties aside sucking her vagina and anus. Katie got off, going back to where she was before to suck Yuliya’s vagina with Milana. Milana kissed up Yuliya’s stomach, chest and neck to her lips, then sat on her face to let her suck her vagina. Katie lay facedown on the sofa with her head between Yuliya’s legs and kept sucking her vagina. Milana about faced to let Yuliya kiss her buttocks and lick her anus, then sat on her torso to let Katie suck and finger hers and Yuliya’s vaginas together. Milana sat on the couch while Katie put her face between her legs to suck her vagina and Yuliya sat next to her kissing her breasts. Katie fingered Yuliya’s vagina as she fingered Milana’s. Katie sat behind Yuliya to kiss her buttocks, then went to the bathroom. Yuliya lay face-up on the sofa with her knees bent as Milana lay facedown with her head between her legs to lick her vagina. They traded roles and positions, then Katie returned. Yuliya kissed up Milana’s stomach and breasts to her neck. They lip-locked as Katie sat behind them to finger their vaginas and anuses. Tired from the sex Yuliya put her head on Milana’s shoulder while she fondled her hair. Katie kissed Yuliya’s buttocks and licked her anus, then put her head on her cheeks holding them as they talked.

One day, Dr. Yuliya, Milana, and Masha made out in Yuliya’s office during a lunch break. Naked already, Masha lay face-up on the exam table with her knees bent, as Yuliya bent forward, put her face in- between her legs and licked her vagina as Milana sat behind Yuliya to kiss and lick her buttocks and anus. Milana then sat on Masha’s face to let her lick her vagina and Yuliya kissed up Masha’s torso and breasts. Milana lay face-up on the floor with her knees bent, as Masha sat on her face to let her lick her vagina and Yuliya stood in front of Masha facing the same direction to let her kiss her buttocks. She then about faced, letting her suck her vagina. She sat down to lip-lock with Masha, who then kissed her breasts and fingered her vagina. She lay face-up with her knees bent as Masha bent forward sucking her vagina. Milana sucked her anus. Yuliya stared at the clock and realized break was nearly over, so the girls got up and got dressed with Yuliya putting on just a bra and panties as they talked about the lovemaking. Masha and Milana then kissed Yuliya and left the office. Yuliya then put on her doctor’s coat, sat on her chair, and began to work.

 

 

Copyright © 2007 Winson Thai
Published on the World Wide Web by "www.storymania.com"