Heroin Trip 2
Kendall Wilt

 

   I ask where the hell are we going. I really didn't want to be riding around with this stuff. Allop put down the bowl. It actually looked like he was trying to think for the first time this whole trip. Celia was surprisingly quiet in the back. "Fuck man, I don't know. " Allop was speaking slowly,"Lets got to, I don't know, man."
"Hey, We can go to my friend Roxy's house"
Were does she live, Celia. For some reason I had become incredibly impatient with our situation but the sound of another girl brightened my spirits a little bit. Celia led us through the curvey part of downtown. This place had once had a huge railroad boom, you could tell by the exquisitly designed old buildings. That was the trouble though, they were all old, and we were drifting through the burnt out depressing section of the run down historical district. After going down side street after side street we came to an alleyway with a little hut squished between two houses. This was Roxy's house I presume. The front door was open behind a screendoor. Celia went up and yelled for her. Me and Allop stayed behind for backup. A squeaky voice led a smiling face into the light so we could see. "Celia, baby . Oh, girl how have you been?", The front door slams shut,Hug, "I haven't seen you in so long, Hi Allop how are you doing, Hey dude nice to meet you. Come in and have a cigerrette with me, hun."
      We carefully weaved our way the five steps through the livingroom to the kitchen. We somehow managed to cram ourselves in and eventually got to shitting out our story. Roxy's first question was, "Where's the heroin now?" Hold on, she just gave me a great idea, we could just find some people who want it and just sell them the shit. Then I can get my rent paid. I asked her if she knew anyone. "Man, it would take a long time to sell as much as you got. It's not like selling painted wine bottles you know." Roxy seemed to be quite the jokester, it was nice, I guess. Maybe I should ask if she even knew anyone who did the shit. "Man, I only know like two people, give me the stuff and I'll get rid of as much as I can." I told her we would only cut her out a little and if she could get rid of more to bring them back here. Allop seemed pleased I had taken control, I'm shocked he didn't have anything to say. Celia just seemed happy that we were getting rid of the shit. She's had a huge smile she got here. It was comforting to see her looking so happy. I asked if Allop would smoke a bowl with Roxy before she left. It was time to relax. So relax I did for about five hours. Going into the bottom of the sixth though we started to wonder what had happened to our funny friend Roxy. Had she been arrested or mugged and beaten. Maybe she just ran off with her junkie friend and used all of our money to by more drugs. Well I guess they would have actually had to sell our drugs to have money. Looking around her house I could see she wasn't rich. She really decorated nicely for herself. She has all these neat things lying around. I think the elephant sniffing a zebras butt is pretty cool but It's not as nice as the giant bass smoking a cigerette on top of her refridgerator.
      Waiting really takes some patience and I'm fresh out of patience. I'm pissed off and I need to let out some agression. How about if I kick this table leg one time as hard as I can. "Hey man stop that bro." Allop plopped. I told him to shut his ass and I stood up like I was going to fight the big bastard. Celia darted in between us and stuck one of her knees out to break us up but we were like ten feet away from each other.
Hey you guys stop that.
Look at what you did to Roxy's table leg man.
You better know how to fix that or she's going to be angry
  �  I stepped closer to Julia and told her that I didn't give a fuck about Roxy and I thought we should start stealing shit to make back some of the money we could have had. Celia wouldn't budge she was true to her freind until the bitter closing of or little argument turned slapbox match. She smacked the shit out of me so I kind of pushed her back a little bit so I didn't have to hit her. I gave her one good push on her chest and as she was moving away I cupped my hands to get a good feel of her titties. Allop just stood there. I thought I was going to get slapped again but she just held her chest and crouched down a little into the protective Allop arms. She tossed me a little smile before she kissed his big hairy arm. I don't think it was a ha I'm saved smile like when chasing a little kid. It was more like a sexy, "Hey let's fuck right here ", kind of smile. And really, if she were naked I would have.
  � I was so glad to see Roxy's spiky hair again that I didn't pay any attention to urgency she had on her face. When she started screaming through the trails of blood that were running down her face that got my attention right away. Whoa, where did the blood come from? What the fuck just happened. I didn't have to wait long. "They shot him! They shot my Herbbie! We got to get out of here. They're going to kill us." We were already running through her semi luxurious humble apartment and out the front door. We started to pile into the spitshined Lincoln I popped in tthe drivers seat, Allop on co-piolot and Celia in the back. Roxy had to run back in to grab her carton of ciggerette's so I started the car and put it in drive. I was holding the brake down when the black Navigator bucked around the corner and mashed it down the alleyway. Roxy flew out of her house and sprinted to the cardoor Celia held open for her. She reached the door with her fingertrips but the Navigator smashed into the back our Lincoln. It slammed our car out of the way and as Roxy tried to dive into the backseat her momentum caught her in the grille of the Navigator. I saw the whole thing in the rearview, that was the last time I would see her. My instincts let off the brake and gassed it. I couldn't concentrate on driving. Images of what had just happened steadily streamed my head. I had hardly known Roxy but the brutallity of her death brought me to a new level. Her bubbely smile did not deserve to die like that. It even hurt me to think of the cigerrette packs hopping out of the carton and flying through the air. The party was definately over and we needed to get our minds right and find a way out of this ordeal. Coles must have stayed behind to cover up what he had done. I never saw him after our first left. I made ten more of them just to make sure. Allop had a bowl packed, for some reason, by the time we made it to the heavy industry zone, saftey for the night.
      We pulled the bruised Lincoln with a half a tank of gas behind some pallets and I went looking around for some burlap or something to throw over it so we could sleep. How lucky was it for me to find an old muddy balled up tarp pressed against a fence. I skipped across the blacktop back to the car. We all pitched in to make sure it was well concieled. We felt confidant with our disguise. The tarp was so big it made the car look like an old covered up pile of garbage. We carefully packed it in for the night.
      The inside was dark and peaceful. I searched through my bag and found my White album. It seemed to be appropriote as we tried to listen for Roxy's footsteps coming up the drive. We all talked about our situation. We tried to figure out how Coles had known Roxy was with us in the first place. We all felt guilty and heartbroken for her indefinate disposal. Allop and Celia saw her die too. They were both looking behind out the back window. They said they could see coles face in the glass. He was shouting and they said he looked like a ferocious pit bull all snarled up punching his steering wheel. Really, how did Coles find out about Roxy and go kill her friend Herbbie too. We couldn't figure it out but we realised Coles was more than we had imagined. He was definetly something well over our heads.
      We finally, partially got to sleep later that night. Celia had the the backseat to herself and me and Allop reclined the fronts. It was pretty comfortable. I was feeling torcherous tension all through my body. I closed my eyes and studied the silence. My breathing eventually slowed and I could hear only the sound of distant crickets outside but I didn't start to relax until I caught a light whiffs of something so sweet and unfamiliar. I couldn't quite place it until I turned and saw how close my head was to Celias hips. I streched my arms, snuggled myself into a comfortable position and flooded out. I let it all go and gave myself to the dark silence and pleasent hints of phereomone in the air.
      I believe I was dreaming of lush green forest with singing birds and small animals running to and fro. It was very peaceful and I kept telling myself all through the dream. "I don't ever want to wake up from this. Don't wake up. Don't wake up". But suddenly I was awake. It took a few groggy seconds to figure out that I was being kissed by Celia sneekingly in the dark. I turned the best I could to help her put it on but she pulled away quickly because I made too much noise. There was only enough light coming through the random knick holes to make out the outline of Celias face. After waiting a few seconds to see if Allop would stir, I reached my arm back and put my palm on her waist. She convered my hands for a second but I didn't move. She let go and slowly pulled down her zipper and unbuttoned her pants. I brushed my index finger along the soft fabric at the top of her panties. I swirled around lightly with my finger until I was well between her legs. I pulled her panties across her tender skin until they were bunched up in her hand. Softly I let my fingers feel the short patch of coarse hair then led them down across her two small pillows. I meandered outside a little while just feeling around the closed sides of her femenimity. As I lightly touched she started to open up a little and I invitidely indulged to feel her smoothe moist upside down v. I let her slippery dew collect on my finger tips before I slowy felt the inside of her. I could feel her energy as she moved her hips to the rythem of my two fingers pressed tightly against her being. I could feel her now, I felt I had become part of her as she unknowably harvested my heart with her moans.
      Our intamacy was interrupted by a few of Allops loud hacks, we could hear him swallow back down what he had just coughed up. Celia buttoned her pants back up and I settled back into the lonliness of my seat. I wanted to say something to her but after procrastinating for a few minutes I convinced myself she had already fallen asleep. I concentrated on going back to sleep. When I finally did, my thoughts of Celia slowly bleeded into shots of Roxy roadkill. I was dreaming about a land filled with Roxy's bouncing and Coles driving around. Every now and then a Cole would hit a Roxy and I could see the Cole call up a roadkill clean up truck. Over and over again this cursed dream replayed through my mind until the daylight of early afternnon shuffled it's way into the car.

      
      
      

 

 

Copyright © 2006 Kendall Wilt
Published on the World Wide Web by "www.storymania.com"