www.storymania.com
Storymania

 

 

Novels

StoryMania Direct
StoryMania
StoryLinksMania
StoryArtMania


Short Stories
Poetry
Novels
Plays
Screenplays
Songs
Non-Fiction
Essays
Foreign
Reference
Children
Genres
Columns
The Advisor
New Titles


The Authors
Submit Your Work!
Top Title Hits
Hot Picks
Search
Guest Book
Chat Rooms
Partners
Contact Us
About Us
Home Page

Meredith by Striderhunter A vampiress continues her ages-old search, driven by memories of her past. Along the way are mortals that would damn her and those that would try to understand, even love, her. Is it possible to let g... [4,420 words] [Horror] (HITS 734, REVS. 1)
My Artificial Heart by Joshua B Ramirez Dreeve Rytl worships women. He's got the shrine to prove it. A coward and a loser Dreeve has always found it impossible to approach the beings he loves so dearly. Trissa Meyers, the object of his love... [65,368 words] [Romance] (HITS 881, REVS. 0)
Adria by Rita Brian A writing in progress.... Adria is an obscure 18 year old from a rural town in Idaho who lives with her never ceasing thoughts and her broken hearted mother... she finds a savior of sorts in Byron, a ... [12,402 words] [Drama] (HITS 731, REVS. 2)
The Hacker by Naomi Reid The story of a boy who saw something he wasn't supposed to see and now the government is after him. this is my first novel so be nice. :) This is only the first 4 chapters or so. [6,515 words] [Adventure] (HITS 624, REVS. 1)
Farscape Black Ghost by Rick Mantilla Black Ghost is based on the FARSCAPE television series that is currently on the SCIFI channel. It's the first of three planned stories. It begins during season one�s �The Flax� episode. Although none ... [14,748 words] [Science Fiction] (HITS 866, REVS. 4)
Scars by Kerry L. Schofield A fictional biography of troubled rock band frontman John Jevons, for whom time stopped in 1979. Since then, he has been living in a reality created by his own sick mind. What happens when his world... [5,503 words] [Mind] (HITS 716, REVS. 1)
On Daimons by Ian McLachlan Modern life is dull for Thompson. The school, the friends, the pubs and night-clubs, none of these really satisfy him. He lacks direction. He doesn't know what he needs. His parents can't help him - t... [4,501 words] [Literary Fiction] (HITS 560, REVS. 0)
Arabia by J C Morigawa A story of the rebirth of a civilization in the 21st century and the people who made it happen. [1,950 words] [Literary Fiction] (HITS 545, REVS. 0)
The Rosselli Cantata by Anthony S Maulucci A southern Italian vows to get revenge for his father's murder, chases the killer to Naples and New York City, and, due to a bizarre twist of fate, comes to forgive him for his crime. "A compelling n... [3,024 words] [Crime] (HITS 644, REVS. 0)
Tradegy Of Crows: Chapter 2 by Scott W. Hazzard Hazzard goes to Hell. 'nuff said. [16,121 words] (HITS 905, REVS. 5)
Touched By The Hand Of Love by Sosa A boy who starts knowing the beauty of being I love. [1,800 words] [Drama] (HITS 677, REVS. 0)
Confronted With Death by B J Bloch A tender story about Beth Stuyvesant, a young school teacher haunted by her past and threatened by her future. Living a life that is seemingly cursed. Beth endures the pain of dealing with a mother af... [2,490 words] [Drama] (HITS 607, REVS. 4)
Tragedy Of Crows: Chapter 1 by Scott W. Hazzard A bitter college student falls into celestial turmoil when a lowly angel makes a bookkeeping error in the record halls of Heaven. Disaffected youth squares off against self-righteous angels, exhausted... [17,696 words] (HITS 919, REVS. 1)
The Fear by David Rama About five school friends who are hounded by older kids, and later a pack of wild dogs. (This is only the first three chapters.) [12,614 words] [Horror] (HITS 958, REVS. 0)
Keep Your Head Still by Jennifer Marie Hendy You can only be lonely for a certain amount of time. You can only take the abuse for a certain amount of time. You can only be the immature one for a certain amount of time. But you can fall in love... [1,684 words] [Romance] (HITS 790, REVS. 1)
Falls Street by Scott W. Hazzard A young man deals with sexual desire in a small town by turning commercial. [61,211 words] [Mind] (HITS 1061, REVS. 3)
Loser by David Rama Just a sample from my first (pathetic) attempt at writing. Kelly Myburgh thought about it. She dreamed of it. And before she knew it, she stood on the edge of the Oranje river's bridge. A knot of fe... [868 words] [Horror] (HITS 2318, REVS. 1)
Hans Boche My Story by Peter Perkins Fictionalised account of the wartime exploits of Hans Boche a german soldier in the second world war and his family. [35,510 words] [Adventure] (HITS 1153, REVS. 0)
Crime Of The Millennia by Daemon Toles Crime of the Millennia chronicles scientific exploration, providing an insight into the issues that encompass abortion, drugs and uncovers the discovery of the Fountain of Youth and its grisly locatio... [14,766 words] [Crime] (HITS 947, REVS. 1)
Cosmic Joke by Charles Cotterman A funny little (Unfinished, as of now) story about life, and death, and life and death again. [9,781 words] [Comedy] (HITS 927, REVS. 2)
No Shoes Required by Anthony Dean Capotosto Kafka eats a naked lunch. [15,560 words] [Literary Fiction] (HITS 1092, REVS. 1)
For The Love Of Auntie by John G Gorman This is chapter one of "For The Love of Auntie". Bobby Thornton, a month from his thirtieth birthday returns home for Thanksgiving with the news that he finally has a real job. He can't wait to tell h... [4,801 words] [Drama] (HITS 660, REVS. 0)
Omega by Bradley Stoke Omega. Omega returns the adult reader to the world of childhood imagination: a world populated by the fantastic, the fabulous and the thoroughly improbable. But a world where adult concerns of poverty... [157,958 words] [Fantasy] [Download] (HITS 1333, REVS. 6)
Alif by Bradley Stoke Alif is a country quite unlike any you may have visited but a great deal like all of them. It is a land where the State runs the brothels, but where many liberties are proscribed. In this land, Ana ta... [98,661 words] [Download] (HITS 1273, REVS. 1)
Only Seven Remain by Janae D Anthony Completed novel, (only 3 chapter submitted at a time). A child is born under bitter circumstances. When he grows up he become one of the most powerful forces in the world. A modern day Sodom and Gomo... [5,417 words] [Spiritual] (HITS 641, REVS. 0)
Air Force One, Conclusion by Michael Goulish This is the final installment of the novel. (The download includes the complete novel in five parts.) [24,271 words] [Download] (HITS 1472, REVS. 5)
Planetoids (Incomplete) by Ann Durden This is the beginnings of an epic story about eight kids raised to be perfect CIA agents of the future. It's mostly about their relationships and the psychology of the team. It's set in Earth's futu... [5,192 words] [Psychology] (HITS 556, REVS. 1)
Logged On Forever (Incomplete) by Ann Durden This is the beginning of an unrealistic story about what the Internet could become someday and how it could save the human race (or maybe just our minds...) [1,678 words] [Science Fiction] (HITS 569, REVS. 0)
Galaxy (Incomplete) by Ann Durden This is the beginning of a science-fiction story about what wars have become in a some galaxy far from our own. It's about the interactions between a team of eight warriors and is somewhat of an unco... [4,900 words] [Relationships] (HITS 571, REVS. 0)
Expressives (Incomplete) by Ann Durden This is the short beginning of a story about what Earth, humans and life in general might actually be. It's pretty wierd and crazy... doesn't really make sense because it's not near done. [858 words] [Mystical] (HITS 2179, REVS. 1)
Doubt (Incomplete) by Ann Durden This is the beginning of a science-fiction book about two different ways for people to live their lives. It takes place on another planet, apart from anything Earth related and is an unconventional l... [2,234 words] [Science Fiction] (HITS 644, REVS. 0)
Dead Lucky by Karen Miller Read an extract from what I hope will be my first novel... [1,021 words] [Popular Fiction] (HITS 2374, REVS. 2)
Change Order by Kevin Kenny A divorced engineer suffering from the loss of a son is flung into a strange new existence after killing a crazed gunman in a crowded restaurant. Kelly Risen is persuaded into a desk position within t... [7,316 words] [Action] (HITS 745, REVS. 0)
An Island Unto Himself, The Novel by Tony Mossor Novel version of the Screenplay, also on Storymania. An Island Unto Himself is a comedy about a disillusioned family man. Stu is having the worst day of his mundane life. The washer is broken, the co... [52,864 words] [Download] (HITS 943, REVS. 0)
Free Period by Kathleen Quigley Six teenagers must deal with some out-of-the-ordinary problems at school. [2,588 words] (HITS 654, REVS. 11)
Bower House by H E Gurlitt The ghost, Charlie is too likable a character to let her wander in infinity. Ten years later she will encounter a new family who is dysfunctional on the surface. But as you will see, each family membe... [1,836 words] (HITS 610, REVS. 1)
Air Force One, Part Four by Michael Goulish Fourth in a series. [14,872 words] [Download] (HITS 1363, REVS. 2)
Death In The Common Room by Hildebrande K Reynolds A shy, naive young American, Danforth Watson, arrives to study law at Oxford University. Surrounded by a circle of eccentric new friends, for a while his life seems idyllic - until the tragic death o... [14,552 words] (HITS 920, REVS. 0)
The Blood-Rage by L Clayton Bennett Of all the female warriors on Agon, Sulamith was reputed to be the ugliest. It was difficult for anyone to confirm that, however, because she always wore a diode-cloth, a garment that covered her enti... [134,203 words] [Download] (HITS 1185, REVS. 3)
Air Force One, Part Three by Michael Goulish Sequel to Air Force One, Part Two. [18,375 words] [Download] (HITS 1301, REVS. 2)
The Spare Tenant by H E Gurlitt If you like ghosts, this is for you. Charlotte and her husband, Gilliard emigrate from Paris, France in the year 1937 and purchase a stately house on a hill in Vernon, a small town somewhere in Washi... [5,419 words] (HITS 626, REVS. 4)
Air Force One, Part Two by Michael Goulish Sequel to Air Force One. Also published with Storymania. [14,045 words] [Download] (HITS 1387, REVS. 2)
Murder Considered As One Of The Fine Arts by Angel Obregon A novella. The title says it all. I wanted to call it Lesbian Vampires Of Brooklyn Heights, but readers might get annoyed because it has nothing to do with the story. [22,607 words] [Download] (HITS 983, REVS. 0)
Russian Front by Aidan Steer 'Russian Front' is a wartime thriller, an historical adventure based on carefully researched historical fact. The action moves from the North African desert to Lisbon, London, Hitler's eastern-front H... [59,301 words] (HITS 1042, REVS. 1)
Air Force One, Part One by Michael Goulish "Air Force One" is a science fiction novel that will be issued in four or five parts. Its predecessor novella, "Johnny Reb", is also available through StoryMania. It has been two years since the sli... [13,704 words] [Download] (HITS 1827, REVS. 3)
Johnny Reb by Michael Goulish There isn't much of a country left after the Wars. But this is America, right? There are still highways! And there are still trucks, and there is still the Wolverine Truck Stop and Motor Lodge. The Wo... [28,007 words] [Download] (HITS 3041, REVS. 10)
The Retirement Plan by Steven Prowse With an election looming the United States has been rocked by the brutal assassination of the Attorney General. The incumbent President, behind in the polls, is desperate for the investigation to quic... [12,000 words, first four chapters] [Download] (HITS 1613, REVS. 8)

Revolt of the Innocent Serene Sarah
Five Fingers Taming Sophie
Madman ManHeart
Claws The Radcliffe File
Splinters


There are 56 title entries on this page.

 

 

Go to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 

Copyright © 1998-2018 Storymania Technologies Limited. All Rights Reserved.