www.storymania.com
Storymania

 

 

Novels

StoryMania Direct
StoryMania
StoryLinksMania
StoryArtMania


Short Stories
Poetry
Novels
Plays
Screenplays
Songs
Non-Fiction
Essays
Foreign
Reference
Children
Genres
Columns
The Advisor
New Titles


The Authors
Submit Your Work!
Top Title Hits
Hot Picks
Search
Guest Book
Chat Rooms
Partners
Contact Us
About Us
Home Page

Extinction Event by Carey Lenehan A novella. A boy discovers something in his local park that extinguishes his entire life. [12,186 words] [Drama] (HITS 842, REVS. 2)
Here And Thereafter by Michael Harris A young, dirt poor African American couple struggle to make ends meet. The husband places all of his beliefs in his unfinished fantasy novel, while the wife struggles with the everyday realities of t... [12,076 words] [Drama] (HITS 653, REVS. 5)
Death, Is Only The Beginning by Matthew Resendez A story of trust, betrayal, war, magic and unforseen events. The want for revenge. [5,470 words] [Adventure] (HITS 630, REVS. 3)
Chronicles Of Zefaria: The Realm Of The Ancients by Michael Harris Here follows the first four chapters of the continuation of my Chronicles of Zefaria series with a bit of chapter five thrown in for good measure. This installment of the series follows the exploits ... [8,455 words] [Fantasy] (HITS 560, REVS. 0)
Visions Of The Mc Nulty (Part One) by Gregory De Feo - [1 words] [Western] (HITS 2037, REVS. 1)
The Garden Of Edenia--Chapter Twelve--Mom by Desi Williams - [249 words] (HITS 2061, REVS. 0)
The Garden Of Edenia--Chapter Three--Discovery by Desi Williams - [201 words] (HITS 2028, REVS. 0)
The Garden Of Edenia--Chapter Thirteen--Song by Desi Williams - [933 words] (HITS 2000, REVS. 0)
The Garden Of Edenia--Chapter Ten--Mind by Desi Williams - [420 words] (HITS 2047, REVS. 0)
The Garden Of Edenia--Chapter Sixteen--Kiss by Desi Williams - [180 words] (HITS 1972, REVS. 0)
The Garden Of Edenia--Chapter Six--Cut by Desi Williams - [329 words] (HITS 2216, REVS. 0)
The Garden Of Edenia--Chapter Seven--Ritual by Desi Williams - [216 words] (HITS 1861, REVS. 0)
The Garden Of Edenia--Chapter Nine--Edie by Desi Williams - [527 words] (HITS 1884, REVS. 0)
The Garden Of Edenia--Chapter Fourteen--Accident by Desi Williams - [340 words] (HITS 1995, REVS. 0)
The Garden Of Edenia--Chapter Four--Secrets by Desi Williams - [176 words] (HITS 1986, REVS. 0)
The Garden Of Edenia--Chapter Five--Dyke by Desi Williams - [217 words] (HITS 2011, REVS. 0)
The Garden Of Edenia--Chapter Fifteen--Grandfather by Desi Williams - [410 words] (HITS 1982, REVS. 0)
The Garden Of Edenia--Chapter Eleven--Donor by Desi Williams - [652 words] (HITS 1920, REVS. 0)
The Garden Of Edenia--Chapter Eight--Bus by Desi Williams - [297 words] (HITS 1964, REVS. 0)
The Garden Of Edenia--Chapter Two--Group by Desi Williams - [465 words] (HITS 1935, REVS. 0)
The Garden Of Edenia--Chapter One--Class by Desi Williams - [181 words] (HITS 2049, REVS. 0)
The Prince Of Whales by Shmuel Yacobi 60 Words about the story: Dr. Joan a marine scientist from NY developed a device to translate the sound language of the whales into human speech. A group of scientists invited her to Hawaii for a dem... [65,248 words] [Adventure] (HITS 833, REVS. 0)
The Nightcomers: Chapter 2 - Magical Mystery Tour by Robbie Cargill - [766 words] [Suspense] (HITS 1746, REVS. 0)
The Nightcomers: Chapter 1 - The Coming Of The Night by Robbie Cargill Why are people afraid of the dark? What is darkness? Is it just the absence of light? If something is just the absence of another, does it even exist? And what is possible, in something that doesn't e... [721 words] [Horror] (HITS 2044, REVS. 1)
The Garden Of Edenia - Intro by Desi Williams It has bisexuality, self harm, and Wiccan terminology. Be careful! [663 words] (HITS 2118, REVS. 0)
Rockfort Island - Chapter Two by C M S Sharpe Warning: The following novel contains explicit language, homosexuality and violent scenes. Parental Advisory. [768 words] (HITS 2231, REVS. 1)
Rockfort Island - Chapter Three by C M S Sharpe Warning: The following novel contains explicit language, homosexuality and violent scenes. Parental Advisory. [804 words] (HITS 2301, REVS. 1)
Rockfort Island - Chapter Ten by C M S Sharpe Same-ole Same-old.. [384 words] [Gay & Lesbian] (HITS 1858, REVS. 0)
Rockfort Island - Chapter Six by C M S Sharpe Warning: The following novel contains explicit language, homosexuality and violent scenes. Parental Advisory. [1,426 words] (HITS 1906, REVS. 0)
Rockfort Island - Chapter Seven by C M S Sharpe Warning: The following novel contains explicit language, homosexuality and violent scenes. Parental Advisory. [1,129 words] (HITS 1953, REVS. 0)
Rockfort Island - Chapter One by C M S Sharpe Warning: The following novel contains explicit language, homosexuality and violent scenes. Parental Advisory. [899 words] (HITS 2248, REVS. 1)
Rockfort Island - Chapter Nine by C M S Sharpe Same as always...Oh and sorry bout just not adding in the keyword 'Gay and Lesbian' to the this. . I didn't notice it before.. and I'm kind of new this site... [1,705 words] [Gay & Lesbian] (HITS 547, REVS. 0)
Rockfort Island - Chapter Four by C M S Sharpe Warning: The following novel contains explicit language, homosexuality and violent scenes. Parental Advisory. [288 words] (HITS 1897, REVS. 0)
Rockfort Island - Chapter Five by C M S Sharpe Warning: The following novel contains explicit language, homosexuality and violent scenes. Parental Advisory. [2,189 words] (HITS 470, REVS. 0)
Rockfort Island - Chapter Eleven by C M S Sharpe - [1,327 words] [Gay & Lesbian] (HITS 1852, REVS. 0)
Rockfort Island - Chapter Eight by C M S Sharpe Same warning as always... [857 words] (HITS 1927, REVS. 0)
Recovery. by Megan A Hennessey Set in the aftermath of a terrorist attack on Britain, this story follows the commencing gang wars of London and the survivor, Faith, and her subsidence into insanity. [16,355 words] [Science Fiction] (HITS 597, REVS. 1)
Of Montagues And Capulets by Dee Arguera A story that takes place during the wedding of a young woman.her ex-lover is there to witness the woman he loves marry another man and tells the story of why they would not be happy together despite t... [19,183 words] [Romance] (HITS 734, REVS. 2)
Harbour Hell by S M Murray A group of crack soldiers is given the task to destroy an Australian Navy vessel returning from a battle in the Pacific. [3,089 words] [Action] (HITS 587, REVS. 1)
Eleanor's Journey, Chapter 1 by E P Thirteen year-old Eleanor struggles to fit in and make sense of the world around her, while choosing self- mutilation as a coping method. [1,229 words] [Psychology] (HITS 1971, REVS. 1)
Daughter Of The Moon by Amaranth Knight The memoirs of the forgotten daughter of the last queen of Egypt. [893 words] [History] (HITS 2287, REVS. 2)
Somewhere In Between by Vienne E Porter - [2,587 words] [History] (HITS 516, REVS. 0)
Conversations From The Fetus Jar: by Vera Vicious Part one: an unfortunate accident involving a dispute over the selling of remedies -or- how it all began. [2,707 words] [Literary Fiction] (HITS 436, REVS. 0)
The Million Dollar Detective by T C Lambert Bart Manning is not the greatest detective in the world, just the most expensive. He charges a minimum fee of one million dollars. He only takes a few cases a year, and always recommends his clients t... [46,880 words] [Mystery] (HITS 668, REVS. 3)
The Happy House by Jack M Brown A tale of friends, love and the greatest social lubricants. The Ruffled Fox is throwing parties nearly every night for his friends at the Happy House, the grand mansion on the hill, or on the Beacon, ... [21,519 words] [Drama] (HITS 667, REVS. 0)
Legends Of Dacot ( Rise Of A Forgotten Myth) by Katherine E Krahl Hard to put into words... please read and tell me what you think... not done yet but still working. [8,993 words] [Fantasy] (HITS 596, REVS. 5)
From The Bottom Of My Heart: Please Don't Let Me Fall Off The Stage by Ashleigh E Rolen Trinity Macneill starts high school an a new town and is completely lost. Making friends turns out to not be as easy as she was hoping. When the school talent show comes up, she thinks it's her chance... [742 words] [Teenage] (HITS 2063, REVS. 1)
Chapter 3 Of Shadow In The Corner by Krista Taylor - [1,037 words] [Thriller] (HITS 1773, REVS. 0)
A Step Backwards by Wajiha Kk This is a true story and it is all about wat has happened in my life..i really hope it gets publish one day.this is about how my life takes turn and changes itself and me.how my boyfriend died out of ... [1,241 words] [Romance] (HITS 2067, REVS. 2)
Laams (Love Apon A Moon Sky) by Matthew Robert Stovell - [9,312 words] [Action] (HITS 712, REVS. 3)
Ze Zen Ta Continue by E Rocco Caldwell - [545 words] [Science Fiction] (HITS 2585, REVS. 1)
Shadow In The Corner Chapter 2 by Krista Taylor Chapter 2 of Shadow in the Corner... [1,413 words] [Thriller] (HITS 2068, REVS. 1)
Invisible Universe by Gregory J Christiano Suppose our science was able to shrink a man into a sub-atomic level. What would he find there, and wouls his journey ever end? This is a story of one such traveller and his adventures into that rea... [2,651 words] [Science Fiction] (HITS 571, REVS. 1)
Invisible Universe - Chapter Ii - First Contact by Gregory J Christiano The sub-atomic traveller, attacked by a microscopic life-form fell into the abyss. The adventure continues. [2,184 words] [Science Fiction] (HITS 607, REVS. 1)
Invisible Universe - Chapter Iii - Myth! by Gregory J Christiano The lonely traveler continues his journey, ever downward, into vast and endless universes. [2,315 words] [Science Fiction] (HITS 516, REVS. 3)
Chapter 1 Of Shadow In The Corner by Krista Taylor - [927 words] [Thriller] (HITS 2161, REVS. 1)
Box Office Bust Chapter 3 by Steven T The group rebels as Ashley tries to seize control over the productiom of the group's movie, now called "Money Doesn't Grow On Trees. Or Anywhere Else." [3,150 words] [Humor] (HITS 535, REVS. 0)
The Dad: Prologue by Melonie M Brooks Hpf - [306 words] (HITS 1937, REVS. 0)
First Love by Mark A Stuart Story of a young boy's first foray into the world of the opposite sex. [4,987 words] (HITS 669, REVS. 0)
Doctor Who: Old Timer by Jack M Brown The penultimate and last incarnations of the Doctor face very different battles with old friends and old enemies. Both are afflicted with the dangerous science project that runs between them so will t... [10,317 words] [Fan Fiction] (HITS 613, REVS. 0)
Box Office Bust Chapter 2 by Steven T The group's movie production gets underway and it doesn't take long for things to take a turn for the worst. [1,145 words] [Humor] (HITS 2446, REVS. 0)
Box Office Bust Chapter 1 by Steven T Andy is forced to do a group project for his cinematography class. Now all his group has to do is create a movie and get a good grade. Ah if only it were that easy... [1,602 words] [Humor] (HITS 577, REVS. 1)
The Symbolic Cycles Of Zep-Tepi.Part 1.Mother Earth by Stuart Eric Longridge - [4,170 words] [Mind] (HITS 531, REVS. 2)
The Symbolic Cycles Of Zep-Tepi-The Introduction. by Stuart Eric Longridge This is my finished book which I have put together from all my songs ,poems and rhyming rants that I have posted on story mania.This should make my work a lot more understandable,(or maybe not) and fi... [3,527 words] [Mind] (HITS 505, REVS. 4)
Siege by Jack M Brown An army of thousands is sat on the doorstep of Castle Utter. A gung-ho lord, a rubbish wizard, a blacksmith, a young boy, an ex-prostitute, a mute and a foreigner live in the run-down fortress. Out of... [22,839 words] [Fantasy] (HITS 774, REVS. 0)
The Daemonae-The First by P J Francis This is a part of a dark fantasy/horror that I am writing. [4,721 words] (HITS 538, REVS. 0)
Smith & Ronalds-Origins & Conclusions by Patrick Collins The fourth volume in my sereis, and the last one to go by 'Smith & Ronalds'. The story is as follows: Detectives Trevor E. Smith and David Ronalds team ounce again with Carrie B. Moss and Cedric Madis... [10,812 words] [Drama] (HITS 622, REVS. 3)
Bpd: Danger Rising-Part 1 by Patrick Collins This is the fifth book in the series that used to go by the name of "Smith & Ronalds". I changed it becuase other characters are playing a bigger role in the story than before. The story picks up righ... [6,876 words] (HITS 628, REVS. 3)
Slain Vs. T-Rex by Tony James Sayers A bloodbath special of a horror festival, Slain goes on on a million dinosaurs, eventually working his way to the ultimate T-Rex I did not do this story alone, Maria Harrison is the sub author. [18,326 words] [Action] (HITS 752, REVS. 0)
Pieces Of The Pie by E Rocco Caldwell This is the first three pages of a novel I am just about finished with...it is 189 pages in length and is targeting high school readers. [650 words] [Science Fiction] (HITS 3106, REVS. 1)
The Adventures Of Roco Clay by E Rocco Caldwell A man hunts the takers of his wife in the Sudan. [1,128 words] (HITS 3344, REVS. 0)
Behind Calvert Cliffs by P D Addio - [18,734 words] [Popular Fiction] (HITS 772, REVS. 0)



There are 72 title entries on this page.

 

 

Go to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 

Copyright © 1998-2018 Storymania Technologies Limited. All Rights Reserved.