www.storymania.com
Storymania

 

 

Novels

StoryMania Direct
StoryMania
StoryLinksMania
StoryArtMania


Short Stories
Poetry
Novels
Plays
Screenplays
Songs
Non-Fiction
Essays
Foreign
Reference
Children
Genres
Columns
The Advisor
New Titles


The Authors
Submit Your Work!
Top Title Hits
Hot Picks
Search
Guest Book
Chat Rooms
Partners
Contact Us
About Us
Home Page

Porridge & Cucu: My Childhood by Yolanda Reid Chapter 1 of my young adult novel about a Latina's childhood and adolescence in Panama and the US. [1,502 words] [Literary Fiction] (HITS 640, REVS. 1)
Chronicles Of Zefaria: The Plight Of The Free Peoples by Michael Harris These are dark times for the people of Zefaria. Lord Osmadaan's provinces are causing havoc throughout the land. Tonomoli Foster embarks on a quest to attract help from some of the bigger countries ... [33,846 words] [Fantasy] (HITS 723, REVS. 8)
Fire In The Ice by Katlyn Stewart Hardened by her husband's death two years earlier, Deedra Marlan -- the �Ice Princess� to her friends -- vows never to feel the pain of loss again. She hides her emotions by operating a prominent rest... [3,045 words] [Romance] (HITS 1428, REVS. 3)
Avoutrie by Katlyn Stewart A simple yet romantic story set in modern day time with Lovers caught up in a romance neither could have ever imagined. Unhappily married to others, They had made commitments that neither had ever pl... [4,846 words] [Romance] (HITS 796, REVS. 2)
Smith & Ronalds: The Murder Of The Prisoners by Patrick Collins The first story in my series. It is the story of two detectives who team with a Hematologist to stop a mysterious vigilante on the lose in Indiana. [9,467 words] [Crime] (HITS 614, REVS. 5)
Smith & Ronalds: A Time Of Change by Patrick Collins The third entry in the Smith & Ronalds series. It focuses on the 1996 presidental election. Hector, Trev, Dave, Carrie, and Cedric all have to cope with the dargerous side-effects of politics. [5,620 words] [Drama] (HITS 544, REVS. 5)
Ucw: The Story Of The Man, Part Three by Tony James Sayers A tale of one person fighting against the odds to realise his fate and destiny, fighting for his Amy. [34,177 words] (HITS 624, REVS. 3)
Of Bitchy Girls And Gorgeous Guys by Karina Fuentes [UPDATED! ch 2!!] Tina is so not your average soph gal. With the rem classes, spring formal & the scriptwriting, it's gonna be one hell of a year! Just read it, savvy? [4,291 words] [Humor] (HITS 607, REVS. 3)
Murder On The Waterfront by Susan Brassfield Cogan Lady Margaret is an artist and amateur sleuth, Monahan is a hardboiled detective. Together they solve a murder with international implications. [2,358 words] (HITS 547, REVS. 4)
Something About Good Decisions by Kevin Myrick Chapter two of something else I've been working on. Taking the last chapter's comments into view, I've decided to shift away from the whole "writer as a main character" theme to "who are those two guy... [2,322 words] (HITS 525, REVS. 0)
Georgia Peaches by E Rocco Caldwell This is a portion of a novel I'm working on. [963 words] (HITS 2442, REVS. 2)
A Grand New Age2 by E Rocco Caldwell The final chapter of a middle reader novel I am about to submit. [1,531 words] [Fantasy] (HITS 481, REVS. 1)
W.O.R. Part 1 by Hebrewhammer This story's about a young man and his struggle to find himself while in the middle of a religous revolution. [2,173 words] [Fantasy] (HITS 536, REVS. 0)
Ucw The Marsander Story by Matthew Robert Stovell Matt is a yougster with a dream. He wishes to wrestle when he grows up but his path is not easy. [4,448 words] [Action] (HITS 518, REVS. 1)
The Horror Of Cadia by Matthew Robert Stovell It is a few weeks into a campaign and an unspeekable horror moves among the streets. [1,030 words] [Action] (HITS 2172, REVS. 1)
Chapter One: A Stiff Shot Of Southern Comfort by Kevin Myrick It's an idea I had for a novel, no title yet. No worries though, I'm sure I'll have something by chapter two. Enjoy! [1,314 words] [Literary Fiction] (HITS 2420, REVS. 1)
Union Chronicles by E Rocco Caldwell Just a little more of the story. I enjoy this section the most. [645 words] [Fantasy] (HITS 2153, REVS. 0)
The Union Chronicles by E Rocco Caldwell This is a portion of a chapter of a novel I wrote some time ago. I was re-reading it and thought it might be a nice read. [790 words] [Fantasy] (HITS 2127, REVS. 0)
Southern Roadtrips-Chapter Four by Kevin Myrick This chapter, while describing a small portion of my time in Chattanooga, does better to describe my feelings about myself and my parent's divorce. [1,442 words] [Travel] (HITS 2001, REVS. 0)
Southern Roadtrips- Part One by Kevin Myrick The Prologue and First Two chapters of a novella I'm writing called "Southern Roadtrips". At least, that's what I'm calling it right now. Characters and Stories are based on fact, but I've taken creat... [3,315 words] [Travel] (HITS 504, REVS. 0)
Forgive Us Our Debts Part 5 by E Rocco Caldwell Confrontation between two of Coltrane's gang and Lincoln Washington. [1,022 words] [Western] (HITS 3139, REVS. 0)
The Christian Thing To Do by E Rocco Caldwell Lincoln Washington sits in ambush for two outlaws from Coltrane' s gang. [1,021 words] [Western] (HITS 2195, REVS. 0)
Mystery by E Rocco Caldwell A Private eye and Catholic Priest attempt to find out what is really behind New Orleans. [888 words] [Mystery] (HITS 2686, REVS. 2)
Mystery Part2 by E Rocco Caldwell The seeds of voodoo grow in New Orleans. [605 words] [Crime] (HITS 2195, REVS. 0)
Forgotten Memories, Uncompleted by Tony James Sayers A woman who wakes up in the dark of the new age city, remembering absolutly nothing. [7,613 words] [Adventure] (HITS 560, REVS. 4)
Equivocation by E Rocco Caldwell The Sage of Scarbourgh is more powerful than Rye thought. [748 words] [Fantasy] (HITS 6301, REVS. 2)
Equivocation Part 2 by E Rocco Caldwell Rye and the sage confront each other. [822 words] [Fantasy] (HITS 2476, REVS. 0)
Bayonets - Part One by NeedhamT A union spy(he's a kid!) attempts to get back to the capital to relay his info. The first part in the story. [1,278 words] [Adventure] (HITS 2012, REVS. 0)
A Matter Of Faith by E Rocco Caldwell This is a small section of a piece I'm tossing about entittled "Calling all Angels". [408 words] [Fantasy] (HITS 2483, REVS. 4)
Sacrifice by Gypsey Teague If you have children this will keep you from letting them swim alone. [708 words] [Horror] (HITS 2106, REVS. 0)
Papr:Kut - Novel Extract by Ian McLachlan Love-drug. [2,455 words] (HITS 470, REVS. 0)
Jubilee, A Novel by Susan Brassfield Cogan Paris is in flames and the hungry guillotine waits . . . [4,571 words] (HITS 562, REVS. 1)
The Phantom Group by E Rocco Caldwell Portion of one of the chapters. [2,308 words] (HITS 500, REVS. 0)
The Manipulatory Factor by E Rocco Caldwell The only man that can save Known Earth struggles to save his sanity. This is a section of the chapter titled The Manipulatory Factor in book one of the DayStar Trilogy. I started writing this my first... [1,160 words] (HITS 2508, REVS. 2)
The Girl Noone Knew.Book Two.The Adventure Begins by LasterNM The girl no one knew is now known! Saeko is completely baffeld, a whole lot more then before! now that she knows her name, she has to find it too. but Voldemort will try anything to stop her, and some... [9,313 words] [Action] (HITS 557, REVS. 0)
Smith & Ronalds: The Shawdow In The Alley by Patrick Collins My second re-post. It is the second volume in my sereie. It ounce again takes place at S3 of the Bloomington Police Department. Dave and Trev ounce again team with Dr. Hector Stone to track down a kil... [5,969 words] [Crime] (HITS 525, REVS. 7)
Scarborough Fair by E Rocco Caldwell This is a portion of one of the chapters of the novel Scarborough Fair. It is a place the people there aren't completely sure what it is. The chapter is entilted Brenda. I will submit it in portion to... [657 words] (HITS 2618, REVS. 0)
Scarborough Fair Part 3 by E Rocco Caldwell Further portion of the chapter entitled Brenda. [888 words] (HITS 2171, REVS. 0)
Scarborough Fair Part 2 by E Rocco Caldwell Further portion of the chapter Brenda. [701 words] (HITS 2198, REVS. 0)
Vengence Is Mine by Hope C Clarke - [3,689 words] (HITS 496, REVS. 0)
The Quest For Corel Amir Yaara (Introduction) by RaposoN The Quest for Corel Amir Yaara. [704 words] [Fantasy] (HITS 2009, REVS. 3)
The Girl No One Knew by LasterNM A Mysterious girl suddenly appears on the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry doorstep. No one knew who she was, where she came from, or. To put it lightly, what she was. In short, this story i... [21,652 words] [Mystical] (HITS 792, REVS. 1)
Kingdom Of Demons by Robert E Tadlock When Castle Brave Rock is threatened by the demon horde of King Krimus, a new hero emerges. But, there are other sinister creatures along the way. A long story with a quick pace. [20,561 words] [Adventure] (HITS 725, REVS. 3)
Days Like No Otha by HolmanDMDmh So Days Like No Otha, is about a grl name Rochelle and her clique! They run together through thick and thin. Rochelle is flyy, and gets almost anyboy she wants, and has so many heads turning when she... [1,004 words] [Teenage] (HITS 2036, REVS. 1)
Brennan And Brandon's Slightly Rude, Never Ending Story by WardAndWaltersBA My friend and I made up and story, about anything that we wanted to. Its a funny mix of things we created, and people in the real world. [14,701 words] [Humor] (HITS 936, REVS. 0)
South Side Story by Nw Johnson This book is about a boy named terry whos mother and stepfather are addicts, he lives with hes 12 year old brtother. Hes just trying to survive in a world of gangs, violence, car boosting, and drugs. ... [2,641 words] [Drama] (HITS 606, REVS. 5)
Cellar Dweller's by Robert E Tadlock An abandoned house holds a secret of unimaginable horror, which lurks in the lower levels. A graphic tale of a blood-thirsty beast. [12,214 words] [Horror] (HITS 650, REVS. 2)
Betrothed To Danger by Emma Trew A young upperclass lady in the late 1800's who is to be married to an awful man with no way of stopping it. Complications arrive when she meets a young lower class man who is charming but hides a deep... [13,088 words] (HITS 822, REVS. 1)
Perceptions by J V Attard The story centres on the apparent dream-world of a man, Mark Draper. While he sleeps, his subconscious lets open a Pandora's Box of repressed feelings and emotions, swamping his dreams and throwing hi... [59,635 words] (HITS 1049, REVS. 0)
I, Am by Deon C Sanders Deno Sandz Mankind knows that God is all-powerful, but there IN THE MIDST OF GOOD, THERE IS EVIL and IN THE MIDST OF EVIL... THERE IS... I, AM We all know how the story begins: God is completing Heaven and Ear... [23,977 words] [Horror] (HITS 621, REVS. 1)
Brothers by Aidoann McCoy A shortish story about two brothers, their fates tangled up in the desert sands. [6,743 words] [Western] (HITS 578, REVS. 0)
Kylie - Prologue by Hanan Al Kindi A teenage story. [1,303 words] [Teenage] (HITS 2040, REVS. 0)
Hothouse Lizards Part 2 by D G Williford Voodoo, soul searching and Spanish moss.... [949 words] (HITS 2045, REVS. 0)
Chatting With A Robot by James Donner For years they have been used in labor and to entertain little children but does anyone know what's really on their minds? James Donner finds out in this mind-probing interview of a machine living in ... [1,615 words] [Humor] (HITS 756, REVS. 3)
Footprints In The Snow Of The Moon by John R Harris Looking back upon the mid-70s, when he was an idealistic, sheltered young man entering grad school, the narrator takes stock of how the new "freedoms" just beginning to percolate through bourgeois Ame... [15,048 words] [Literary Fiction] (HITS 591, REVS. 0)



There are 55 title entries on this page.

 

 

Go to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 

Copyright © 1998-2018 Storymania Technologies Limited. All Rights Reserved.